• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom SIIAC OOC

Haha, sorry I haven't posted guys. Schedules been a little tight, but I might be able to get one done today.

Sorry I haven't been able to respond, but there you go.

LOL I can already see the Foxen and Everia complex.

So originally, Steve and Little Steve were the same character, Little Steve being a sort of 'reincarnation' of Steve. Steve died by murder by his best friend, and this man said 'off with his head' and yeah. But, with the contrast in Steve and Balloon Steve's personalities, I decided to make them two separate characters, Steve and Little Steve. Little Steve is more like an alternate soul version of Steve himself. He's kind of like a physical ghost.

As for what exactly he does, Little Steve's favourite things to do are picking on others and pulling various pranks, as well as pretty much doing his own thing altogether. However, Little Steve does enjoy to stay in groups and hang out, and could very well be considered the life of the party. Though he doesn't talk, he finds various other means of communication like sign language and various recognisable gestures. He has the ability to speak, but it puts too much strain on him, so he usually just doesn't do it at all. Though, when provoked, he makes a variety of screaming sounds.

With his apocalypse group, he provides help for cooking and stuff, since he has the ability to light flames on his body, so he's kinda like a fire starter. His main combat abilities consist of flaming baseballs and different kicks. Very rarely will he use his hands against anyone.

And now, for his strengths. He's actually very wise, despite his usually childish demeanour. He's very open to other's emotions, and he kinda acts like a therapist for most, since he knows a variety of personalities and how to deal with them. Physically, he's very lightweight. He can leap into the air, and hold himself in a very slow freefall, much like a real balloon, which allows him to get ranged attacks in. He's also quite the runner, and kinda slippery due to his size.

Weaknesses, he really has a main one. The balloon head. If that pops, he doesn't die, but he goes completely immobile. He could move, but he's blind, so he doesn't. Lightweight is also the issue for him, because someone could literally just pick him up and throw him, like, super far, and he couldn't really do anything about it. He doesn't often know when to stop joking, or when a joke goes too far, so he's likely to upset or annoy. He's also a complete anarchist and will gladly light a fire for someone's amusement.

Bonus,
He has a small electric guitar with 'vibe check' scratched into the back.

it’s a little nod to his personality, and how he has the tendency to get others fired up. he’s wild and unpredictable, like fire. idk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back