• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom SIIAC OOC

I will once I get my laptop back online.

I’ll post when there’s more posts because
i wanna make sure to answer as many people I can in one go
but I can answer now
to make it easier for you, and so it feels like theres more time between everyone waking up

I has question, if your character goes to sleep holding something do they wake up with it too?

(Chuckles) Don’t sweat it.

Ok, I got an OC who’s a little under three feet tall. I suppose she could fit on someone’s lap (or in the glove box 😂).

sure thing, haha. if you’d like to, you can ask someone to fit in with them, or if you’re not comfortable with that, the glove box is all yours! lol

Nah! I was joking. I think she’d have to even smaller than that to fit in the glove box.

Syfer Syfer , I’m sorry, but for some reason your main thread post is showing up blank on my phone. Would you or someone else be able to PM me a copy of the text?

Syfer Syfer , I’m sorry, but for some reason your main thread post is showing up blank on my phone. Would you or someone else be able to PM me a copy of the text?
Sure sure!
Glad to have you on board!

yourlocal-eboyy yourlocal-eboyy , I apologize, I’m not familiar with code stuff. While I think I’ve noodled out where to stick the character info among the programming gobblty-gook, I can’t figure out where I need to paste a character photo. Could you help me?

I am so sorry, i’d fallen asleep last night! if there’s anything you might need more help with, ill be glad to assist.

(Sigh) yeah, turns out I need help after all. I just tried to mess with the code and screwed up my draft.

Yeaaaaah that might be better. Thanks.

it was only partially the image. I’ll explain later. My shift at work is starting.

Code:
[center][size=6][b]USER # IDENTITY[/b][/size]

>>picture here

[b]Name:[/b] name here
[b]Age:[/b] age here
[b]Height:[/b] height here

[b]Fandom:[/b] if applicable

[b]Personality:[/b] three bullet points or small description
[b]Attributes:[/b] A-F. F being lowest.
[b]Speed:[/b]
[b]Power:[/b]
[b]Dexterity:[/b]