• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Sidekicks & Subordinates[A Superhuman rp]

I'm also interested! Great opening pitch!

Is there a sheet put up somewhere to get the creative juices flowing? What kind of power scale are these characters expecting to fit into?

The Character Sheet format will be up by maybe tonight! The power scale is vastly different, but since they're sidekicks and subordinates, don't expect them to be masters of their ability :)

Oh damn this seems interesting. Was going to read then stuff came up, but wow this is interesting. I'm in for dis.

I'm interested. Not sure why I wasn't in the shampax subscriber listing. lol jk. I have a question if you guys are willing to answer. Do the Subordinates have powers or just the side kicks?

In general, powers and actions with said powers being what I'm focused on. Actually, make that character actions in general. How much is there to do? Is it more on rails, or is it just an open path?
Power wise, I'm just looking for things that won't change reality as I do support the weirder side of powers.

Sidekicks really just need to patrol and stop crime.
Subordinates listen to The Caller and cause the crime.
Police do their own work and neutrals do the same.

Besides those jobs, you can really do anything. Though sidekicks can be charged for using their powers in unhero-like situations and be arrested while Subordinates will be hurt or killed if they disobey The Caller and etc.

Power wise, I'm just looking for things that won't change reality as I do support the weirder side of powers.

Sidekicks really just need to patrol and stop crime.
Subordinates listen to The Caller and cause the crime.
Police do their own work and neutrals do the same.

Besides those jobs, you can really do anything. Though sidekicks can be charged for using their powers in unhero-like situations and be arrested while Subordinates will be hurt or killed if they disobey The Caller and etc.

Disobey, or disobey and be caught?

What's considered unheroic anyway? Seeing as the military and law enforcement are called heroes when they successfully kill an enemy.
Killing/Attacking other sidekicks, using your powers to harm innocents or civilians, and using them for personal gain. The killing and attacking though can be allowed if it's for self defense.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back