• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Sick of it! (A undertale Rp)

AloisMackens said:
The battle begin. She walks closer to all her buttons before sighing and pressing [Fight*].
To your surprise, 'MISS' as the Snowdrake avoids you and says "Haha! The Skeleton was right!"

It attacks you, during it's turn.

Her eyes grows wide as she dodges.

When it's her turn she looks at the buttons, trying to find a new tactic, she smiles and press [Act*]

AloisMackens said:
Her eyes grows wide as she dodges.
When it's her turn she looks at the buttons, trying to find a new tactic, she smiles and press [Act*]
*CHECK *TALK

*LAUGH *JOKE

*FLIRT *PET (The 2 Last ones should be in every battle)

AloisMackens said:
She's unsure which she should use but after looking over her simply presses [Talk*]
You talk to Snowdrake. It seems brightened up.

Snowdrake responds "Hello!"

Snowdrake attacked you during it's turn.

She wants to roll her eyes but keeps the act up. She dogdes again. She walks up to her buttons and press [Act*] [Joke*]

AloisMackens said:
She wants to roll her eyes but keeps the act up. She dogdes again. She walks up to her buttons and press [Act*] [Joke*]
Snowdrake thinks that was a good one.

It says "Nice one!"

Snowdrake attacks you! You can spare it now.

Last edited by a moderator:
AloisMackens said:
She dodge then press [Fight*]
You killed Snowdrake with one hit.

Sans calls you on the phone.

"*hey kid. forgot to tell ya, i joined the royal guard.

*and you see... as my first contribution to the society, i've started training monsters with my techniques."

You hear sans chuckling, as he hangs up.

The royal guard? Seriously? Well this made everything more intresting and anoying. She continued walking, wondering exactly what he was trying to do. Was he really just trying to piss her off?

AloisMackens said:
The royal guard? Seriously? Well this made everything more intresting and anoying. She continued walking, wondering exactly what he was trying to do. Was he really just trying to piss her off?
Your phone rings yet again. You hear Papyrus on the other side.

"HELLO HUMAN! SANS TOLD ME TO CALL THIS NUMBER AND... I DON'T KNOW WHAT HE MEANT BY IT. BUT HE TOLD ME TO TELL YOU THAT; AHEM:

HEY KID, YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE A GREAT TIME TODAY. THAT'S WHAT HE SAID, HE DID HAVE A LOT OF SARCASM IN HIS VOICE! GOODBYE!"

Papyrus hung up.

Last edited by a moderator:
She sighed as the call ended, yup he really did all this to piss her off. Her mouth formed into a small smirk, she had a plan bout doing things a new way.

AloisMackens said:
She sighed as the call ended, yup he really did all this to piss her off. Her mouth formed into a small smirk, she had a plan bout doing things a new way.
On your way to the Greater Dog fight, there is a gate.

Sans calls you "*i've also set up puzzles. like these gates. oh, by the way. to open this one, you might want to get back to the ruins, kiddo."

Sans laughed and hung up.

AloisMackens said:
She shrugs and turns around, following his rules for now
On your way you see Snowdrakes... literally, they are absolutely everywhere.

And it seems you have to fight them all.

You hear loud laughing coming from Snowdin. It sounds like Sans.

AloisMackens said:
She press [Act*] again then [Flirt*] curious about it's reaction
Snowdrake doesn't feel the same as you do.

"S-Sorry, I hope we can still be friends."

Snowdrake can be spared.

Suddenly all Snowdrakes dissapear, and Sans teleports next to you, spitting a drink that was in his mouth, while holding a can of the said drink.

"*p-how?" his ever-lasting smile had dissapeared and he seems shocked. "*how did that happen........... that's....... uh............ uhm........... out of the..... no puns to make here........ kid can you please explain how in the living heck you spared it? i don't mean that snowdrake isn't a cool guy, but i've never seen you spare anyone, except for the first few of the timelines. then you just kinda... well... y'know... but... how?"

Sans stares at you in pure disbelief.

She laughs at him "Oh speechless now comedian? Even telling me you know bout my timelines, wow.

Well you destroyed my old game pretty bad didn't you? Even joining the royal guard! I guess you're not just a big bone-head, even though this is all non-Sans I guess I'll just try something new. Though murder is a great way to kill time, I guess it won't be as easy this time." She smirks at him "How long did it take to plan this anyway?"

AloisMackens said:
She laughs at him "Oh speechless now comedian? Even telling me you know bout my timelines, wow.
Well you destroyed my old game pretty bad didn't you? Even joining the royal guard! I guess you're not just a big bone-head, even though this is all non-Sans I guess I'll just try something new. Though murder is a great way to kill time, I guess it won't be as easy this time." She smirks at him "How long did it take to plan this anyway?"
Sans returns to his usual smile.

"*oh wow. chara dreemurr... in the new movie. the dreemurr and femur, now on blu-ray." Sans said as his eye flashed blue.

"*it took me like a few genocide runs to plan this, you know, nothing special really." Sans closed one of his eyes.

"*i'm trying new stuff aswell. i've got bored of the old script. you know, after you repeating the no-mercy thing like... three hundred something times... it got boring, even for my standards, and you know they ain't high. it kinda... you know, i don't really care anymore. and to back it up, i've got the help of... an old friend of mine, to help me with all that."

"*but to be honest, after seeing you spare that guy... it kinda warmed my heart. by the way, i've been curious, so if you would then answer this... you know, i've never asked you, but why are you such an obsessive, nihillistic, megalomaniacal, sociopathic, murderer, kid? i'd like to ask before i have to give you a bad time again, because you know... it's kinda a tradition, by now."

Sans said, with a smirk on his face.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back