• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Sick of it! (A undertale Rp)

AloisMackens

Chocolate eater
Looking for a Sans!

The story:

Charas no mercy round 359, they just came out of the ruins.

Sans is sick of watching everyone die and wait until the judgement hall to fight the human, so he decides to go outside the manuscript.

He talks to the human already in the snowdin forest and maybe even fights them. What will he say to her? How will she respond? That's still a mystery...

My Chara is female around 12-13 years old.

I can be other Chara-cters if necessary!

My responses are going to be everything from 2 sentences to 2 pharagrafs!

(Kay)

Chara sighed, why did Undyne always kill her so easy?

"Only 1 save point, no mercy round atempt 359! Begin!" she killed Toriel again and walked through the door leaving the ruins behind.

AloisMackens said:
(Kay)
Chara sighed, why did Undyne always kill her so easy?

"Only 1 save point, no mercy round atempt 359! Begin!" she killed Toriel again and walked through the door leaving the ruins behind.
Sans was hiding behind the trees, smirking like he always does. He knew he'd surprise Chara when she went to the end, he'd do something interest to garner her attention. He prepared to teleport onto the road and get a move on. For the first time he wasn't as lazy as always.

She walked through the forest, not bothering to look around. She had seen it all before. She could she the pathetic excuse of a road block ahead of her and smirked, that ment she would see the comedian soon, he was the most intresting of them all.

AloisMackens said:
She walked through the forest, not bothering to look around. She had seen it all before. She could she the pathetic excuse of a road block ahead of her and smirked, that ment she would see the comedian soon, he was the most intresting of them all.
Sans was already behind her. He said:

*H u m a n.

*D o n ' t | y o u | k n o w | h o w | t o | g r e e t | a | n e w | p a l?

*T u r n | a r o u n d | a n d | s h a k e | m y | h a n d.

Sans motioned his hand towards her, however this time it was his other hand instead... it was mainly to test what would be her inital reaction to something new.

(Ignore the "|" they are only to seperate the words.)

Last edited by a moderator:
She had been through this hundreds of times before but this time something had changed, he was not only early but also used the wrong hand. She hesitated then shook his hand, not letting her red eyes leave his face for even a half second.

AloisMackens said:
She had been through this hundreds of times before but this time something had changed, he was not only early but also used the wrong hand. She hesitated then shook his hand, not letting her red eyes leave his face for even a half second.
As soon as you touched Sans' hand, you felt a shock go through your body. Lots of Electricity.

"*heheheh... the good ol' joy buzzer gag. It never gets old, does it?"

"*woah, pal... that expression on your face."

"*you look at me like we've met before... but i can't seem to remember."

"*did we meet each other? heh, i guess i'll never find out, since... uh. you don't seem very talkative, you know. welp, if you haven't noticed, while i was doing the whole joy buzzer thing, the gate behind you was locked off by some creepy dude with a glare that shatters bones."

You hear a ba-dum-tss sound, as the camera reaches for Sans.

When you look behind you... The gate and the bridge have a door now, it has a huge keyhole in it.

"*i guess you gotta find the key before we go on. go look for it. im sure it's somwhere around here."

She looked around, this was new.

She kept her face neutral, she didn't want to blow her cover. She started looking around the nerby area, a little bit upset that Sans just stood there.

She would usually been so much longer by now, something or someone was messing up her game.

AloisMackens said:
She looked around, this was new.
She kept her face neutral, she didn't want to blow her cover. She started looking around the nerby area, a little bit upset that Sans just stood there.

She would usually been so much longer by now, something or someone was messing up her game.
Sans walked up to you... on his own?!?!?

He said

"*you can't find the key? damn... we can't go through without it."

"*wait a second, what's that i'm feeling in my pocket? is that the key?"

Sans took out his hand from his hoodie's pocket... he was holding a bone.

"*welp... apparently not. you should keep looking, kid."

Sans smirked as always, and just stood there doing nothing like everyone when nothing is happening.

As you moved, you've also noticed... he's following you around?!?!

She keeps quiet, fighting the urge to turn around and ask him sooo many questions. She tried to ignore him, which was hard since the snow was so loud. She continued looking, having the short skeleton a couple of feets away from her.

AloisMackens said:
She keeps quiet, fighting the urge to turn around and ask him sooo many questions. She tried to ignore him, which was hard since the snow was so loud. She continued looking, having the short skeleton a couple of feets away from her.
"*wait... i remember where i left the key. you know, i've been to the ruins once before... it's a pretty cool place actually."

"*i left the key in... the deepest reaches of them. the place with the golden flowers, that place is cool."

"*it's got pillars, and light from the surface, and all kinds of stuff, i remember i left it in the flowers there."

"*but you see... i don't know any shortcuts on how to get there, i guess you'll have to go and retrieve it, by the way."

"*oh, and also. it's protected by a special charm. it will shock you with 500 thousand volts of electricity... which is pretty deadly, unless you say this to it, very loudly: 'i've been a really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really bad at making puns today.' "

"*just try remembering the amount of the word 'really' and you should be fine."

Sans smirked and stood there, with his hands in his pockets. You apparently had to return into the Ruins...

"*oh, by the way. the door to the ruins is open now, he's made sure of it. at least i think he did. i shouldn't really mention him for now, but oh well..."

Sans said and smirked at you.

She sighed and started walking back while trying to memories the amount of 'really's. This timeline really was something special.

(Gtg see yah! )

AloisMackens said:
She sighed and started walking back while trying to memories the amount of 'really's. This timeline really was something special.
(Gtg see yah! )
(see you.

When will you be on tomorrow?)

Sans smirked and watched her go away.

With his plans working so far.

(Sorry for inactivity)

(It's alright)

She continued walking through the door and over her dead moms ashes.

15 reallys had she counted it to, though it could be wrong.

She walked through the house and out the door.

Sans started counting in his head... 3... 2... 1... Now.

You hear your phone ringing, as you take it out and put it to your ear you hear Sans' voice.

rWvVGKE.png

8cBSdH7.png
RYy5OGP.png

Sans hangs up and laughs to himself.

"*oh, she'll enjoy it."

She sighed and walked past the tree.

A hidden monster? Atleast she would have something to turn into dust. What were the comedian playing at? What was up with all this? Why didn't everything go like always? She sighed.

AloisMackens said:
She sighed and walked past the tree.
A hidden monster? Atleast she would have something to turn into dust. What were the comedian playing at? What was up with all this? Why didn't everything go like always? She sighed.
You see a shadowy silhouette of a Woman in the distance, she's covered amongst Fog, and she's crying over something.

As you approach... It's... Toriel? How? She's crying over... your body?!?!? She says:

xBKO3I2.png

Then Toriel dissapears into fog. So does the body. You see a dialogue box open, it says

"*But nobody came. *But... they don't have to."

She stopped and just looked at it, what was going on? She started to get confused, why had her body been there? And she knew she had killed her mother in this timeline to.

Chara looks around, who was 'he'? She sighed and said "I've been really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really bad at making puns today" before stepping forward

Users who are viewing this thread

Back