• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Sick of it! (A undertale Rp)

She starts to understand better now and dodges all of it pretty easy.

She looks at him and smirks, seeing him getting tired makes her remember another battle she had had, which also had been anoying as hell.

"Then take this."

They come from all sides: Up, Down, Left, Right. Each one from the other. They come in this order, and got much faster:

Blue, Blue, Orange, Blue, Orange, Blue, Blue, Orange, Blue, Orange, Blue, Blue, Orange, Orange, Orange, Blue.

He seems to be exhausted.

She continues to dogde, only getting hit once. She looks at him for a couple of seconds before looking around after the next attack

AloisMackens said:
She continues to dogde, only getting hit once. She looks at him for a couple of seconds before looking around after the next attack
He kneels down, and looks exhausted.

The Fight button appears as if it was the moment where you choose between 'Fight' and 'Spare'

He says "You don't need the Mercy button, so I won't give it to you."

She rolls her eyes, he's not even trying to make her change and now he's just giving up. She takes a step closer and press [Fight*].

AloisMackens said:
She rolls her eyes, he's not even trying to make her change and now he's just giving up. She takes a step closer and press [Fight*].
You dealt 1 Damage to him, he has about 20HP

"Did you really think it was over? That was just my first attack."

The Real battle begins!

You have all your buttons back.

It's his turn.

Your soul turns Orange.

He attacks with an attack similar to Sans' first attack, however it's reversed and sped up a bit.

AloisMackens said:
Chara pouts and dodges. Before pressing [Fight*] again.
It dealt 9 Damage. He has 10 HP Left.

He attacks in this order:

Blue, Orange, Blue, Orange, Orange, Orange, Blue, Orange, Blue, Orange, Blue, Blue, Orange.

All come from the right and are twice as fast as the last ones.

AloisMackens said:
She sighs and press [Fight*]
He dies and says "S-s-see you later... right? Sans told me this is never going to stop..."

He turns into dust and you see the Key on the ground... it seems electrical.

She looks at the key, so Sans really did knew what was going on. She spoke again not even caring about the dust.

"I've been really really really really really really really really really really really really really really bad at making puns today!" she took the key.

AloisMackens said:
She looks at the key, so Sans really did knew what was going on. She spoke again not even caring about the dust.
"I've been really really really really really really really really really really really really really really bad at making puns today!" she took the key.
The Annoying Dog looked at you from the Darkness. It took the key into it's mouth and started running around in a circle.

AloisMackens said:
She glared at it a couple of seconds before starting to chase it
The Annoying Dog somehow walked through the Mouse Hole next to the Cheese.

Sans calls you and says:

m4Nkib6.png

hUNaUq2.png

Then he hangs up.

Last edited by a moderator:
She stares at the phone before starting to head back angrily. She would show him what happens to the once who messes with her game.

AloisMackens said:
She stares at the phone before starting to head back angrily. She would show him what happens to the once who messes with her game.
Sans chuckled and waited for her arrival.

"*heya." Sans said, as his theme played in the background.

"*so... i don't really care what you do next. just go forward and treat yourself kid." he said, walking off and dissapearing.

She opened her mouth, how could he just leave her like that? She frowned and continued, she knew she would meet him again sooner or later.

AloisMackens said:
She opened her mouth, how could he just leave her like that? She frowned and continued, she knew she would meet him again sooner or later.
[media]

[/media]
You are in the place of the Lamp.

Papyrus walks up, as 'Nyeh Heh Heh' plays.

He sees you and says "HMMM... JUST A ROCK... WELL. SANS ISN'T HERE. GOODBYE, ROCK." Papyrus walks off with a smile.

She looks at the skeletons back as he leaves. How stupid do you get? She rolls her eyes, Sans is no where to be seen. She continues. Looking around for something to kill

AloisMackens said:
She looks at the skeletons back as he leaves. How stupid do you get? She rolls her eyes, Sans is no where to be seen. She continues. Looking around for something to kill
Snowdrake flutters forth!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back