• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern "Shut up!" ~Highschool Bullying Story/Romance Story~

Aveno

Player Selected
Welcome to Jamestown High, where everybody gets a chance!
...Unless you're Muse 1 or Muse 2...
Highschool brings responsibility, Stress, and Anxiety, and some times..bullying.
Muse 1 is a bright, joyful, shy, character. But that's all a mask over her fear, depression, and tears. She's one of the two bullied kids in the entire junior class of 1998.
She and Muse 2 meet when Muse 2 witnesses Muse 1 being beaten by a mixed group of boys and girls at lunch. Muse 2 tells them to shut up and leave her alone, thus making the group of bullies move on to him. Yes, I said him. I'm looking for a male roleplay partner to play Muse 2 in this roleplay. Muse 1/2 eventually fall for eachother when they both take a stand to the bullying.

Requirements:
(Please provide a realistic picture with your character sheet)

•I'm looking for a long-term roleplay partner, so in order to do that and keep the roleplay interesting, I need atleast 1 paragraph per response.

•I'm also really impatient, so the quicker you can reply, the better!

•This roleplay is more of a violent/mature type roleplay, so 18 and older?

•I also do require that Muse 2 is more of a confident/ Not-afraid-to-take-risks type character.

That's all!! Pm me with your character sheet if you're interesting. I'll check rpnation tomorrow morning and type my character sheet if you're in!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back