• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

j0lly.ranch3rs

You can't know me, I am UNKNOWABLE.
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
"Are You Here For the Show?"
Twisted Metal Playstation GIF by Peacock

Back at it again with yet another fandom-related interest check, this time for Twisted Metal! I haven’t played any of the games, but I have watched the show and I’m catching up on all of the lore for the games. That said, I *would* prefer if we kept things based in the show’s lore, just so things are easier.

Most specifically, I’m looking for somebody to play Needles Kane for me. I have an OC I’d like to pair with him and I already have a plot in mind, it doesn’t stray *too* far from the show’s canon.

If you’re looking to double, I’m open to trying to play some of the other characters! Granted, I have yet to play said characters, but I’m certainly willing to take a crack at them!!

Feel free to message me if you’re interested and want to discuss more about things like length, plots, or elements!

video games GIF

"Beef? No! I’ve Got a Whole BUTCHER SHOP!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back