• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Shrinekeeper OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here

Shibe

I got some good memes
Hi! This is where causal talking, questions, suggestions, and other things we can discuss about! Memes, artwork, music, and videos are also welcome here!

Hello all! I should have a starter up by this evening, if it’s okay with you guys I might write a sheet for a prince character so the royal family roles aren’t so empty. Thank you <3

Fuuuuu
I am legitimately struggling with my character sheet

I have no idea, honestly. Im writing it and its just...not coming out right i guess. Doesnt feel right. Think im gonna have to start from scratch

No worries, just keep trying till it’s something you love! And if you need any help I’d be happy to review it for you! :3

I think the RP needs to be advertised some more. We need peeps
True there, my friend. I will try to spread the word around about it, if you guys could it would be very appreciated if you could share links of it or anything of that sort. Anything helps really <3

True there, my friend. I will try to spread the word around about it, if you guys could it would be very appreciated if you could share links of it or anything of that sort. Anything helps really <3
I'll see what I can do

Last edited:
Like I don't normally draw humans (or human-like creatures for that matter) so I don't have a lot of practice drawing them and I am SUFFERING

Users who are viewing this thread

Back