• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Shot in the Dark

Requielle

Hallo! Please bare with me as I've never done one of these before! I would make it all pretty like I see some people do but I'd rather this was as readable as possible!

About me:
  • I'm GMT but my sleep schedule is beyond healthy and thus I'll likely be awake whenever!
  • I'm 20 so not really comfortable RP-ing with minors, sorry!
  • I tend to lean more so towards longer replies than not, two paragraphs/2000 words.
  • I'm a native english speaker but I do sometimes make stupid mistakes.
  • I'll be active semi-frequently but not daily!
  • I write both male and female characters.
  • I'm happy to engage in oc chatter but if that's not your vibe just let me know, no hard feelings! I'm happy to do the memes and playlists and general incoherent screaming or just we both respectively vibe separately outside of RP.
  • I admittedly overuse exclamation points.
Ideally about you:
  • 18+
  • Happy to not write one-liners or short one paragraph responses.
  • Can write legibly, not after perfect grammar but please be understandable!
  • Help me come up with plot shenanigans!
  • Be comfortable giving your opinion on where things are going, if you're not enjoying what we're doing or where the plot is going feel free to say so!
Fandoms - Generally looking for some original characters within the fandom world but am willing to consider canons if you have something particular in mind!
  • ASOIAF/House of the Dragon - I adore the ASOIAF series and really enjoyed House of the Dragon and I'd love to play around in that world! More so leaning towards House of the Dragon but got a few ideas for what we could do in ASOIAF too!

• Critical Role, this is an admittedly odd one but a close friend just got me into DND and I find that entire universe just fascinating!

• Harry Potter, that old faithful that really does seem to pop up everywhere, would love to either explore the first wizarding war or explore what it must have been like at Hogwarts during that first year after the War when students went from hexing each other and hiding in the room of requirement and war to homework and classes and sitting across from those they'd met on the Battlefield the year prior.

• His Dark Materials, the shows final series coming out has me re-reading the books and really wanting to play around in that world - what would have happened if Lyra was raised by Coulter? If someone tried to take down the Magisterium? What happened in the city in the sky prior to Lyra? The entire world just seems so interesting and there's a lot of potential for both canon and original plots.

• Last of Us, again in honour of a television show coming out I found myself revisiting the game and having an apocalypse itch I've got the urge to scratch and the zombies within the Last of Us are just really unique and seem more interesting to play with than the regular walkers.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back