• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Shoot for the Stars

MrThe

Mystery Man
Roleplay Type(s)
I always really liked "The Martian" and the stories of real-life space exploration. I also really feel like we could use some brightness and hope in our escapism right now. So in order to nail both at once, I decided to start up "Shoot for the Stars" a Semi-realistic Space Exploration game focusing around the scientists, astronauts, and researchers attempting to unlock the secrets of the Universe and Colonize the near edges of Space. Sort of like Star Trek but more focused around natural phenomena and the mysteries of the universe than around aliens.

yourlocal-eboyy yourlocal-eboyy So does that cookie mean you are interested in joining? I just tend to prefer people comment directly that they are interested so I know how many people want to join and whether I should pursue this idea.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back