• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Shock To The System: A Static Shock RP

Reika Suzuya

The Odd Ghoul Girl: Juuzou's Pet
Ariangwaen entered the school building, tail and ears hidden the only way she could hide them. She didn't exactly miss being homeschooled, but she wasn't used to normal schooling either.

Last edited by a moderator:
Virgil burst through the doors on his skateboard weaving through the students and yelling for them to get out of his way as he passed Ariangwaen he winked at her before rounding a corner and coming to a swift stop catching his board and bumping into Archie "hey man." "You were almost late again Virgil you have to be more careful."

Drumonkey said:
Virgil burst through the doors on his skateboard weaving through the students and yelling for them to get out of his way as he passed Ariangwaen he winked at her before rounding a corner and coming to a swift stop catching his board and bumping into Archie "hey man." "You were almost late again Virgil you have to be more careful."
Ariangwaen smiled a bit as Virgil passed her. She was headed the same direction for her class, so it shouldn't be too hard to befriend him, right? She ran to the classroom, entering though the doorway with a cartwheel for no reason, making sure to keep her tail from showing as she did so. A few other students clapped and said "Cool!", and she blushed a bit in response with a shy smile. Okay, so this going to school thing might not be so bad.

Virgil and Archie walked through the classroom doors laughing as the teacher turned around and looked at them and pointed to two different desks. Archie sat I'm the one near Ariangwaen while Virgil was on the other side. (How long after the gang war was this?)

Drumonkey said:
Virgil and Archie walked through the classroom doors laughing as the teacher turned around and looked at them and pointed to two different desks. Archie sat I'm the one near Ariangwaen while Virgil was on the other side. (How long after the gang war was this?)
Dunno, how ever long after you want.

Ariangwaen resisted the urge to tuck her hair behind her ears as she took out her sketchbook. Turning to a blank page, she started on a new sketch when the bell rang for class to start. She didn't seem interested in paying attention.

Archie touched his ear and chuckled mumbling under his breath on the other side of the class Virgil was talking lowly all while the teacher spoke.

Drumonkey said:
Archie touched his ear and chuckled mumbling under his breath on the other side of the class Virgil was talking lowly all while the teacher spoke.
You keep saying Archie, but it's Richie. xD I wasn't going to say anything, but I can't resist the urge.

Reika finished her sketch of a werewolf just as the teacher raised a brow and stared her down.

"I hope you're taking notes in that," the teacher said disapprovingly.

"No. And the answer on the board, it's wrong. It should be 294,670. You're missing the six," Reika replied, barely even glancing at the board. The teacher was about to scold her, but looked at the board and realized she was right. The teacher cleared his throat, embarrassed.

"Erm, well, please pay attention from now on," he said lamely. A few students snickered.

(like I said it's been a while lol but thanks for telling me) Richie chuckled and then Virgil raised his hand speaking before the teacher called on him "teach if she is so good at this why can't she teach us I mean no offense but she is prettier to look at."

Drumonkey said:
(like I said it's been a while lol but thanks for telling me) Richie chuckled and then Virgil raised his hand speaking before the teacher called on him "teach if she is so good at this why can't she teach us I mean no offense but she is prettier to look at."
The teacher shot him a disaproving look.

"Mr. Hawkins, might I suggest you not speak until called on?" he chastised. Feeling a bit mischievous, she decided to comment on that.

"But, sir, as I recall, is not one of the rights in America 'the freedom of speech'?" she said. The teacher groaned and smacked his hand to his face in response. This new student was going to be hard to deal with.

Virgil chuckled at the teacher and shook his head leaning back in his seat.

Richie leaned over and whispered to Ariangwaen "thanks for the assist my man Virgil appreciates it."

Drumonkey said:
Virgil chuckled at the teacher and shook his head leaning back in his seat.
Richie leaned over and whispered to Ariangwaen "thanks for the assist my man Virgil appreciates it."
Ariangwaen nodded with a sheepish smile in reply. *minitimelapse* When it was time for lunch, Ariangwaen headed for the cafeteria, humming the Goosebumps theme to herself as she walked.

Virgil was skateboarding down the hall headed to the cafeteria and again passing Ariangwaen smiling at her as he burst into the cafeteria, Then he hopped off the board and got in line sliding past people making small conversation as he distracted people allowing him to grab a tray a milk and stop next to Richie then they paid for their meals and sat at a table talking lowly with worried expressions on their face as they spoke in hushed whispers.

Drumonkey said:
Virgil was skateboarding down the hall headed to the cafeteria and again passing Ariangwaen smiling at her as he burst into the cafeteria, Then he hopped off the board and got in line sliding past people making small conversation as he distracted people allowing him to grab a tray a milk and stop next to Richie then they paid for their meals and sat at a table talking lowly with worried expressions on their face as they spoke in hushed whispers.
Ariangwaen sat at a table that didn't have anyone there to eat with her home brought lunch. She wasn't going to trust cafeteria food, especially not on her first day. Biting into a peanut butter and spinach sandwich, she listened to Virgil & Richie's conversation, her sensitive ears picking up every word.

"Look Richie I have to go I can hear it on the radio that a boom baby is out and running loose and we can't let them run around like they own the place."

"Virgil what would your father think if you cut school again and didn't have an excuse? Look you should wait until later."

Virgil sighed then said with finality "I am going to go and try your best to make an excuse for me." Virgil stood up and began to walk out the cafeteria.

Drumonkey said:
"Look Richie I have to go I can hear it on the radio that a boom baby is out and running loose and we can't let them run around like they own the place."
"Virgil what would your father think if you cut school again and didn't have an excuse? Look you should wait until later."

Virgil sighed then said with finality "I am going to go and try your best to make an excuse for me." Virgil stood up and began to walk out the cafeteria.
Ariangwaen would have followed him, but she thought it would be better to help him out. She knew the perfect excuse to use. She finished her sandwich and walked over to Richie.

"He's being ridiculous going by himself," she commented as if it were the most natural thing anyone could do.

Richie looked around an incredulous look on is face "What are you talking about? He is just going to his next class no big deal." Richie looked around pretending like he wasbeing casual.

Drumonkey said:
Richie looked around an incredulous look on is face "What are you talking about? He is just going to his next class no big deal." Richie looked around pretending like he wasbeing casual.
Ariangwaen sat down where Virgil had gotten up from.

"I'm not stupid, as you'd seen first period. He smells of electricity. And I just heard you whole conversation from over there," she said pointing to then abandoned table that would be too far away for a normal person to have heard them, especially with all the students making a lot of noise chit-chatting.

Richie seemed genuinely impressed and then he raised an eyebrow "Wait does that mean you are a boom baby too? Wait are you a hero too?"

Drumonkey said:
Richie seemed genuinely impressed and then he raised an eyebrow "Wait does that mean you are a boom baby too? Wait are you a hero too?"
"Most people would be scared to find that out, wouldn't understand. And I don't play hero, I just have a bad habit of saving random civilians," she said. "And playing detective, Sherlock Holmes style."

[QUOTE="Reika Suzuya]"Most people would be scared to find that out, wouldn't understand. And I don't play hero, I just have a bad habit of saving random civilians," she said. "And playing detective, Sherlock Holmes style."

[/QUOTE]
Richie sighed and chuckled "I would have been scared a couple months ago but now this boom baby and powers stuff is second nature. As for saving people you might want to go do that now with Virgil of course." Richie chuckled.

Drumonkey said:
Richie sighed and chuckled "I would have been scared a couple months ago but now this boom baby and powers stuff is second nature. As for saving people you might want to go do that now with Virgil of course." Richie chuckled.
Ariangwaen smiled a bit.

"If the teachers ask about his absence, just tell them this," she said, telling him her excuse. "I don't really care if I end up in trouble for ditching. My parents are actually fine with me doing this." She ran out, following Virgil's scent.

Virgil was waiting across the street, Richie had text him about this girl and so he was waiting on his disc watching the school front. "Hurry up we have people to save and you are not inspiring me." Virgil shrugged.

Drumonkey said:
Virgil was waiting across the street, Richie had text him about this girl and so he was waiting on his disc watching the school front. "Hurry up we have people to save and you are not inspiring me." Virgil shrugged.
"I'll slow down when I die. Richie's the one telling me to go with you. I made it here in under ten seconds," Ariangwaen said.

Virgil chuckled "Try to keep up then." then he turned and took off in one direction flying on the disc towards where the police were combatting a boom baby.

Drumonkey said:
Virgil chuckled "Try to keep up then." then he turned and took off in one direction flying on the disc towards where the police were combatting a boom baby.
Ariangwaen let her tail out, keeping up with Virgil so easily that she could probably pass him up if she really wanted. The breeze from such fast movement blew her hair back, her ears in view of anyone who looked. She had the whole gothic theme going on for her "disguise".

Users who are viewing this thread

Back