• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Shock To The System: A Static Shock RP

Drumonkey said:
"Sure do you have anything in mind? I usually go skating or fighting bad guys."
"I've never been on a skateboard before. You could try teaching me to use one," she suggested.

Virgil hands her his board and smiles as he stands waiting to give her tips as he said "we will see if you can ride to the skate park and from there I'll teach you some tricks."

Drumonkey said:
Virgil hands her his board and smiles as he stands waiting to give her tips as he said "we will see if you can ride to the skate park and from there I'll teach you some tricks."
"Got'chya," she said with a nod, hopping onto the board.

Virgil stayed close to catch her if she fell or stumbled but otherwise he just gave her small hints to help her out.

Drumonkey said:
Virgil stayed close to catch her if she fell or stumbled but otherwise he just gave her small hints to help her out.
Ariangwaen shot off, going too fast for a begginer, but seeming to handle it pretty well.

Virgil chuckled and jogged after his new friend laughing all the way.

Drumonkey said:
Virgil chuckled and jogged after his new friend laughing all the way.
xD That made me thing of Jingle Bells.

She made it to the park and turned around, stopping the board once she was facing Virgil.

"How'd I do?"

"Better than expected of a noob." Virgil smiled at her "time to show you tricks, just copy me and you got it." Virgil made sure it was deserted and grabbed some metal and made it float then imitated a few tricks.

Drumonkey said:
"Better than expected of a noob." Virgil smiled at her "time to show you tricks, just copy me and you got it." Virgil made sure it was deserted and grabbed some metal and made it float then imitated a few tricks.
Ariangwaen laughed, watching him. When he was done, she copycatted the tricks, doing just as well as she did when she first got on.

"Let me guess crazy reflexes as a result of the accident?" Virgil shook his head sometimes life wasn't fair.

Drumonkey said:
"Let me guess crazy reflexes as a result of the accident?" Virgil shook his head sometimes life wasn't fair.
"And agility and stamina. The whole demonic package," she added.

"I've got heightened stamina and a minor healing factor but geez that is completely unfair." Dru shook his head and began to twirl the metal.

Drumonkey said:
"I've got heightened stamina and a minor healing factor but geez that is completely unfair." Dru shook his head and began to twirl the metal.
xD You mean "Virgil" shook his head, Dru-poo.~

"Plus you're stumped when pitted against rubber," she added.

"Plastic melts and electricity can do it or I can make it a sort of electromagnet." Virgil shrugged. (like I said 3 roleplays at once from my phone)

Drumonkey said:
"Plastic melts and electricity can do it or I can make it a sort of electromagnet." Virgil shrugged. (like I said 3 roleplays at once from my phone)
xD

"That also depends on the type of rubber as to how much power you need behind it," she said.

"Yes but I can narually create electricity that's why I never need to charge my phone."

Drumonkey said:
"Yes but I can narually create electricity that's why I never need to charge my phone."
"You're phone isn't rubber," she pointed out. "I can't have a phone. I'm horrid with technology."

"No but my phone has a battery that must be charged and well not when it is around me. I keep it charged or sometimes drain it to help me that is when I use it." Virgil shrugged.

Drumonkey said:
"No but my phone has a battery that must be charged and well not when it is around me. I keep it charged or sometimes drain it to help me that is when I use it." Virgil shrugged.
"Just don't ever let me use it. You'd never see it working right again," she laughed.

[QUOTE="Reika Suzuya]"Just don't ever let me use it. You'd never see it working right again," she laughed.

[/QUOTE]
"How do you even deal with technology? Richie would have a fit if he knew that and would avoid you like the plague."

Drumonkey said:
"How do you even deal with technology? Richie would have a fit if he knew that and would avoid you like the plague."
Ariangwaen laughed.

"Technology just seems to hate me. Well, magitech seems to work just fine when I use it, don't ask. I generally just avoid using anything like phones, computers, etcetera. I can't even look at a tv too long without it randomly buzzing out," she said, shrugging. "And this was
long before I got these powers."

"You beat me to it I was going to say it maybe had something to do with your powers but good lord how can you not use computers or anything?" Virgil shook his head and chuckled.

Drumonkey said:
"You beat me to it I was going to say it maybe had something to do with your powers but good lord how can you not use computers or anything?" Virgil shook his head and chuckled.
"You know how when you're a little kid, you pretty much believe just about anything. Well, if you believe in something strong enough, it'll end up being true. I believed in magick a bit too strongly. And, well, magick and technology just don't mix very well," she explained.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back