• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Shirou's Consolidated Amalgamated Search Thread (Open/Updated)

Jean Otus

Would-Be Prince
Hello everyone! I've decided to make a consolidation of all my relevant standing search threads. Some of these do dovetail a bit, so please bare reading it if it gets redundant at times.

Strong Female Characters Wanted

Hello there, as you may have guessed from the title I am looking for a specific type of character in this thread rather than a specific plot. Today I'm still chasing the high of one of the first RPs I had on this site, in which my partner's character thoroughly outclassed mine in every way. I've gotten pretty tired of the easily pushed about damsel characters. This time around I specifically want to find writers interested in playing a character like the one I mentioned above, powerful, commanding, and above my character in terms of power, social status, experience, and other factors you might be interested in lording over me. If you are capable of playing such a character please PM me or leave a comment below with your idea for your plot or story. 

Genres

Low Fantasy

Hello fellow writers! I am here looking for authors interested in Low Fantasy, which is similar to your traditional medieval fantasy setting, but the elements of magic are kept to a minimum, resulting in a much grittier world more reminiscent of a historical RP at times. If anyone is interested in building some kingdoms and hewing your way through the terrors of war for the purpose of high drama and adventure, please drop a message below or PM me!

Historical

As a history major and aspiring history professor, there are many periods in history which I know a great deal about, a great deal of fantastic stories waiting to be told on the backdrop of the great ages of our world. Approach me with any historical plot, or ask me for one of my own, there are few things I won't give a try.

Steampunk/Skypunk/Alt-Historical

The year is 1920, the dawn of a new decade, and yet, the world is quite different from the one our great grandparents would have known. That great reviser of history, the Butterfly Effect, has changed the political boundaries and structures of the world, though the great powers have not avoided war. Now many great inventions come into the world, electricity courses throughout cities, and great cargo and passenger carrying Airships dot the skies. A great many stories of heroism are born out of these voyages in the sky, as are legends of pirates and cutthroats who send innocents plummeting to their demise.

If these stories sound interesting to you, drop a message below or PM. I love Historical/Steampunk/Skypunk stories and would love to find like minded writers!

Fandoms

Fullmetal Alchemist

Though rarely touched on within the series, there is a great, wide world beyond the borders of Amestris, which is considered to be one of the smaller nations in it's region. I am looking for writers willing to reach deep into their love of world building and help me weave a story of adventure and discovery of the FMA world. In the preliminary stage of this RP, in addition to submitting a character for acceptance, you will also be asked to make up a country beyond those discussed in the series. The best countries and characters will be selected for the final RP. Please let me know if you're interested!

Fire Emblem

I'm craving a Fire Emblem RP, now this can be an OC/Canon story with original actors mixed in to the plot of the games I've played, or a completely new story wherein we develop our own world, cast of characters, and plot based off of the tried and true fire emblem formula. PM me or Comment below if you're interested!

Heavy Object

In the semi-distant future nearly all warfare has been relegated by new political powers to the use of Objects, which are massive, generally spheroid, mobile artillery installations which can operate in almost any condition imaginable. These objects are maintained by their mobile maintenance battalions, which are more often than not engaged in combat in the grand strategy of Object warfare. In the battalion of the Object "Baby Magnum" are two professional idiots by the names of Quenser Barbotage, a working engineering student and aspiring Object designer, and Heivia Winchell, a member of the nobility looking to serve his time in a safe military position to boost his status. These two somehow manage to luck their way through every engagement and are instrumental in destroying enemy Objects, much to the relief and annoyance of Milinda Brantini, the pilot of Baby Magnum, and Froleytia Capistrano, the commanding officer.

The goal of this RP would be to dump our OCs into the world of Heavy Object and have them interact with the canon cast or operate on their own in a similar war comedy fashion to the original story line. If you're interested or curious, please drop a comment below. Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey I have several powerful female characters. Though they are power based, as in they have supernatural powers. Its a prominent part of the character ad your RP ideas didn't seem to be interested in such characters. But you said you wanted a strong female character and there ya go. If you are okay with the powers and everything, then we could work something out. 

@TheMADQ I'm fine with your character having powers, but more important than that is that the character has a strong, dominant personality. Do your characters meet that criteria?

*rears head*

Salutations!

I'm pretty much at home at each genre you brought up. So long as you are okay with my fairly slow reply speed (1 post / 1-2 days usually), we could give something a try.

@MorrisSorry I didn't get back to you sooner! I still don't know how to get all my notifications in order. I'd be happy to RP with you. Just PM me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back