• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Shirou Emiya's Smithing Shop - OOC

Just posted my WIP so it's known I am indeed working on things. There will probably be a LOT of questions with what I have now, but I do intend to explain things once I get further into the sheet.
As long as you have large stores of mana, we will get along just fine.

Height: 5'9''
Weight: 159 lbs
Wish: To become the ultimate lifeform
Generation: 6th
Organization: Unsanctioned
Race: Human/Demon
Alignment: Chaotic Evil

Background:
Born with among the finest magic circuits to ever be held by a magus, Jeremy was pretty much destined for greatness.
Talents: (like the ones on the wikia, ie: "Speaking Cryptically," or "Housework." Make it a bit "funny," is what I mean.)

Parameters:
Strength: EX
Endurance: EX
Mana: EX
Agility: EX
Luck: E

Magic Circuits:
Circuit Quality:
Circuit Quantity:
Circuit Composition: (Normal, Varied, Unique, etc.)

Wish: To become the ultimate lifeform

Strength: EX
Endurance: EX
Mana: EX
Agility: EX
34c5a5d89699a28f2486c23c5b381486b62553f3eba9ebaccf36df6306494e00.jpg

With these parameters, he pretty much already is.

Uh oh. Bring out your old evanesence CDs and black clothes, we've got ourselves an edgehog in our midst >.>

Yeah, but for real. This CS will need some REALLY GOOD arguments to convince me to accept it. That level of parameters is enough to defeat weak-to-middle power Servants with strength and speed alone. I fear what his Magecraft and Saber will be able to do with that kind of power.

Yeah, but for real. This CS will need some REALLY GOOD arguments to convince me to accept it. That level of parameters is enough to defeat weak-to-middle power Servants with strength and speed alone. I fear what his Magecraft and Saber will be able to do with that kind of power.
To expand on this.

You have POWERFUL, like Ninsei Kotomine (current Overseer.) But this takes it to another level.

I DID warn I was going to make someone who could fight Servants. I don't mean to be all edgy and try to be the strongest. I just thought it'd be an interesting thing to have in the roleplay is all. Trust me, if there's anyone who'd be willing to kill off a character for the story it'd be me.

Well as I said earlier I wanted to make a Master that'd actually be a threat by himself to make things interesting. My idea here is that Jeremy was born as an exceptional mage, but let it all go to his head and didn't work on the intricacies that would allow him to reach his full potential. So in his studies when he's constantly shown up by people who should be weaker than him, he loses it. This is where he learns about Origins, and decides that to prove everyone of his superiority he'll awaken his.With his being Overload, this pushes him beyond human capabilities, but at the same time his body can barely keep up with this so he's forced to find a way to survive.

Eventually he finds his solution, which is to have someone forcibly bind a demon to his soul. This of course pushes his capabilities even further beyond what they already are, but his body is practically tearing itself apart. He takes drugs constantly to stop his body from deteriorating, and even then when he pushes himself he's always met with a severe knockback. On top of this, the demon inside of him pretty much forces him to eat other people and mages to stay alive.

This is a very rough explanation of things, but yeah. Again, I really don't plan to powergame at all, and just want to make things more interesting.

I DID warn I was going to make someone who could fight Servants. I don't mean to be all edgy and try to be the strongest. I just thought it'd be an interesting thing to have in the roleplay is all. Trust me, if there's anyone who'd be willing to kill off a character for the story it'd be me.

Well as I said earlier I wanted to make a Master that'd actually be a threat by himself to make things interesting. My idea here is that Jeremy was born as an exceptional mage, but let it all go to his head and didn't work on the intricacies that would allow him to reach his full potential. So in his studies when he's constantly shown up by people who should be weaker than him, he loses it. This is where he learns about Origins, and decides that to prove everyone of his superiority he'll awaken his.With his being Overload, this pushes him beyond human capabilities, but at the same time his body can barely keep up with this so he's forced to find a way to survive.

Eventually he finds his solution, which is to have someone forcibly bind a demon to his soul. This of course pushes his capabilities even further beyond what they already are, but his body is practically tearing itself apart. He takes drugs constantly to stop his body from deteriorating, and even then when he pushes himself he's always met with a severe knockback. On top of this, the demon inside of him pretty much forces him to eat other people and mages to stay alive.

This is a very rough explanation of things, but yeah. Again, I really don't plan to powergame at all, and just want to make things more interesting.

...Pleasant. My bar will need to be properly defended, won't it?

Okey dokey.

But keep in mind you're on the list.

Beast-kun's List of Mana Sources
  1. Caster
  2. Berserker
  3. Saber
  4. Saber's Master

Okey dokey.

But keep in mind you're on the list.

Beast-kun's List of Mana Sources
  1. Caster
  2. Berserker
  3. Saber
  4. Saber's Master
Thanks, I appreciate the trust you've put in me as I realize it may seem crazy. On top of that, there's plenty of things that pop into my head that would make winning for my character nearly impossible.

Plus, with his insane Mana supplies it makes even more sense that Saber would be so strong :P

Thanks, I appreciate the trust you've put in me as I realize it may seem crazy. On top of that, there's plenty of things that pop into my head that would make winning for my character nearly impossible.

Plus, with his insane Mana supplies it makes even more sense that Saber would be so strong :P

...Yeah, but once you die, Saber-kun is gonna be like 'shitshitshitshit'.

Also, I just want to point out that Beast-kun's Self-Modification skill lets him do A LOT. What I'm saying is that it's a smart, multi-feature skill of A++ rank. It's gonna be a scenario similar to that video game "Evolved" where you guys need to stop him before he evolves too much and gets too overpowered. Plus, once he hits a certain amount of mana, he can destroy the planet and win.
  1. By eating people's souls, he gets more mana than normally + a part of their memory and traits (meaning he can learn some magecraft and get a very good mana boost by nom nomming on magi and stuff)
  2. By eating flesh, he gets a boost to his natural regeneration.
  3. He can just take limbs and graft them onto his body. They will merge with his spirit core and become a part of him in 5 minutes. If he's creative enough, he can get angel wings.
  4. As an extension of #1. This applies to Servants. If he noms on a Spirit Core, he can get some of other Servants' skills, or maybe even a weaker version of their Noble Phantasm if it is a Conceptual one and he can actually inherit it.

as a side note, SomeStupidWords SomeStupidWords I could see Jeremy being a former student of your character, and it would make a lot of sense actually, especially with his whole 'jealous of his students' thing. Want to do that?

Makes sense. What would Jeremy's attitude towards him be?
Well, he'd obviously be very pompous and look down on him. Jeremey would excel in the practical stuff obviously, but not do nearly as well on the theory and book work, which would have him yell at and berate your character for being another tool in the system.

If a Master can fight Servants head on... yeah... personally that just turns a massive switch to me that says "I want to play an OP character and have no interest in actual RP" kind of set up. I can't even over-state how much of a red flag that is to me for my own RPs in easily finding out who would quickly make the RP fail. The character only comes off as being extremely 1 dimensional and isn't designed at all with any sense or logic behind it. You can make OP characters and they would have flaws to them. When you don't give them flaws and just put everything up, it just shows the depth of the character is that of a child's swimming pool and you have absolutely 0 interest outside of playing a broken character with 0 interest in actual Roleplay.

I am the type of person who in my RPs if your CS looks bad I'd give the person a 2nd chance to really redeem themselves. That CS to me wouldn't get the second chance, I'd instantly reject it and the person attempting to join with it since their intentions are 100% clear to me they aren't in it to Roleplay they are in it to play up a superiority complex.

Okay, I can accept that. When I first saw all the EXs, I spit out my drink in surprise.

If a Master can fight Servants head on... yeah... personally that just turns a massive switch to me that says "I want to play an OP character and have no interest in actual RP" kind of set up. I can't even over-state how much of a red flag that is to me for my own RPs in easily finding out who would quickly make the RP fail. The character only comes off as being extremely 1 dimensional and isn't designed at all with any sense or logic behind it. You can make OP characters and they would have flaws to them. When you don't give them flaws and just put everything up, it just shows the depth of the character is that of a child's swimming pool and you have absolutely 0 interest outside of playing a broken character with 0 interest in actual Roleplay.

I am the type of person who in my RPs if your CS looks bad I'd give the person a 2nd chance to really redeem themselves. That CS to me wouldn't get the second chance, I'd instantly reject it and the person attempting to join with it since their intentions are 100% clear to me they aren't in it to Roleplay they are in it to play up a superiority complex.
My CS isn't finished first of all. And yeah, my character has flaws enough to make an interesting character. I love making things interesting and have no interest in ruining things by just being overly strong. His inferiority complex masked by his ego will likely get him into lots of trouble, his desire to not be shown up along with his temper will put him at a disadvantage when he should easily win, among many other things. Hell I haven't even described what he's fully like yet and you're already saying he's 1 dimensional. He's a WIP. You can ask anyone that knows me around here and they'll tell you my number one priority is the story, not going on a power trip.

We don't need to start a witchhunt.

My CS isn't finished first of all. And yeah, my character has flaws enough to make an interesting character. I love making things interesting and have no interest in ruining things by just being overly strong. His inferiority complex masked by his ego will likely get him into lots of trouble, his desire to not be shown up along with his temper will put him at a disadvantage when he should easily win, among many other things. Hell I haven't even described what he's fully like yet and you're already saying he's 1 dimensional. He's a WIP. You can ask anyone that knows me around here and they'll tell you my number one priority is the story, not going on a power trip.
EX in all stats basically. Yeah... no sorry excuse isn't going to fly, I'm no a moron. Gilgamesh is broken, I mean his stats must all be ex...

Strength: B Mana: A
Endurance: B Luck: A
Agility: B N. Phantasm: EX

Oh wait, they aren't. Its obvious that he is strong but he isn't designed to be some perfect being with no flaws he has obvious strengths and weaknesses because he is designed to be a character not some ultimate being. EX in all stats is equivilant to having a DnD character and having all stats rolled as an 18 except Charisma (which is generally a dump stat, something that doesn't matter in combat). You could have EVERYTHING up that you claim you have and I wouldn't buy it for a second.

EX in all stats basically. Yeah... no sorry excuse isn't going to fly, I'm no a moron. Gilgamesh is broken, I mean his stats must all be ex...

Strength: B Mana: A
Endurance: B Luck: A
Agility: B N. Phantasm: EX

Oh wait, they aren't. Its obvious that he is strong but he isn't designed to be some perfect being with no flaws he has obvious strengths and weaknesses because he is designed to be a character not some ultimate being. EX in all stats is equivilant to having a DnD character and having all stats rolled as an 18 except Charisma (which is generally a dump stat, something that doesn't matter in combat). You could have EVERYTHING up that you claim you have and I wouldn't buy it for a second.
Oi oi oi! Charisma is no dump stat! You have dishonored me, good lady! And to say it does not matter in combat, a double dishonor to me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back