• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Shirou Emiya's Smithing Shop - OOC

EX in all stats basically. Yeah... no sorry excuse isn't going to fly, I'm no a moron. Gilgamesh is broken, I mean his stats must all be ex...

Strength: B Mana: A
Endurance: B Luck: A
Agility: B N. Phantasm: EX

Oh wait, they aren't. Its obvious that he is strong but he isn't designed to be some perfect being with no flaws he has obvious strengths and weaknesses because he is designed to be a character not some ultimate being. EX in all stats is equivilant to having a DnD character and having all stats rolled as an 18 except Charisma (which is generally a dump stat, something that doesn't matter in combat). You could have EVERYTHING up that you claim you have and I wouldn't buy it for a second.
...Ah I see, you're looking at this from a purely combat sense. If anything you seem more the one who isn't interested in a story. People can have weakness that aren't just shown in stats ya know. Plus, the whole point in his character is that he always wants more and more power and even having everything isn't enough. His health, for example, is an easy weakness to exploit. All you need to do is rile him up, survive for long enough, and his body will start killing him. Oh what's that? Doesn't count because it's not a stat? That's more the fault of your narrow view of weaknesses.

Yeah, about that...
I'm already having trouble keeping up with the games I'm in and things are just going to get harder soon. So I am going to have to pull out after all. Sorry.
KSO!
Dang it. I'll have to find a new player...

...Ah I see, you're looking at this from a purely combat sense. If anything you seem more the one who isn't interested in a story. People can have weakness that aren't just shown in stats ya know. Plus, the whole point in his character is that he always wants more and more power and even having everything isn't enough. His health, for example, is an easy weakness to exploit. All you need to do is rile him up, survive for long enough, and his body will start killing him. Oh what's that? Doesn't count because it's not a stat? That's more the fault of your narrow view of weaknesses.
... Okay, I have a power tthat I have infinite energy, but if you make me run out of energy you can win. Ooo or see I'm beatable if you don't blink for a few hours!

But I'm going to drop it. It is obvious your trying to change things back on me and its blatently obvious what you are doing.

Birdsie Birdsie I'm dropping the RP if this person is in it. I don't mind if you wantt hem to rework the character at first but with this crap here I have no interest in doing it with someone who is just going to ruin things and play stupid on purpose. I am not bothering with a game when I can see the problem that is going to drag the RP down and end up causing so many to quit already.

No, not going to be mad at you if you keep them just to clarify but I'm not wasting my time. Simple as that.

Oi oi oi! Charisma is no dump stat! You have dishonored me, good lady! And to say it does not matter in combat, a double dishonor to me!
It's a dump stat to power gamers all about combat was the point being made, something that wouldn't matter to them anyways with their goal of being broken and as such its something they typically will drop since it doesn't matter and they want to be power and can use the 'but my charisma is low so I'm totally not!"

Hanarei Hanarei cojemo cojemo
Calm down.
Cojemo already stated their intent to make the character interesting. If they fail, I'll simply do what I stated and kill the character off or repurpose them. You're acting in a very irrrational way that can be fixed with calm discussion. It's clear to me Cojemo is not interested in making overpowered characters, since their character in the last roleplay wasn't overpowered at all.

... Okay, I have a power tthat I have infinite energy, but if you make me run out of energy you can win. Ooo or see I'm beatable if you don't blink for a few hours!

But I'm going to drop it. It is obvious your trying to change things back on me and its blatently obvious what you are doing.

Birdsie Birdsie I'm dropping the RP if this person is in it. I don't mind if you wantt hem to rework the character at first but with this crap here I have no interest in doing it with someone who is just going to ruin things and play stupid on purpose.

It's a dump stat to power gamers all about combat was the point being made, something that wouldn't matter to them anyways with their goal of being broken and as such its something they typically will drop since it doesn't matter and they want to be power and can use the 'but my charisma is low so I'm totally not!"
Ya know Servants can fight him off right? But yeah, having anyone be strong is not a good thing.

I plan on staying around. I swear I'm not trying to ruin things as RPing is something I love doing because of the character work, but it seems obvious you aren't going to listen.

Calm down.
Cojemo already stated their intent to make the character interesting. If they fail, I'll simply do what I stated and kill the character off or repurpose them. You're acting in a very irrrational way that can be fixed with calm discussion. It's clear to me Cojemo is not interested in making overpowered characters, since their character in the last roleplay wasn't overpowered at all.
I really appreciate your trust, seriously. Also, I may as well say that one thing that would make it hard for him to win so people can trust me more: Since he has to eat people to survive, and with Saber being a drain on his Mana as well, lots of people are going to die. This will probably make the Overseer see him as a danger to the secrecy of magecraft and put a hit on him. So yeah, I see it very unlikely he'll win.

Calm down.
Nope, I'm okay. Withdrawing Lancer. Was fun making her at least so there was that. Good luck finding someone else. I refuse to waste my time with something I see as a large factor in what will probably cause the RP to die very quickly. No hard feelings anyone else, have no issue with RPing with any of you so don't think I am doing it out of any sort of dislike for you all. Sure maybe frusteration and stuff but its me being riled up so it isn't something that will last. ^^

C yas have fun with the RP.

Birdsie Birdsie I'm dropping the RP if this person is in it. I don't mind if you wantt hem to rework the character at first but with this crap here I have no interest in doing it with someone who is just going to ruin things and play stupid on purpose. I am not bothering with a game when I can see the problem that is going to drag the RP down and end up causing so many to quit already.

No, not going to be mad at you if you keep them just to clarify but I'm not wasting my time. Simple as that.

Hanarei, please. Look, sometimes you'll encounter people who's personality seems to push your buttons for a living. But is one person really worth losing out on interacting with 12 other people who you at least moderately enjoy interacting with?

Nope, I'm okay. Withdrawing Lancer. Was fun making her at least so there was that. Good luck finding someone else. I refuse to waste my time with something I see as a large factor in what will probably cause the RP to die very quickly. No hard feelings anyone else, have no issue with RPing with any of you so don't think I am doing it out of any sort of dislike for you all. Sure maybe frusteration and stuff but its me being riled up so it isn't something that will last. ^^

Well I'm very very sorry for having caused you to drop this. I hope we can RP in the future at the very least.

LeSoraAmari LeSoraAmari
Care to join in? People are dropping like flies over here.

That is both irrational and hypocritical.
I already told you that the chances of the character being a flawless OP mary sue are incredibly low, and even then there are counter-measures to fix that and have the RP prosper. In addition, by avoiding healthy argument and dropping out marks you as a hypocritical person for needlessly killing the roleplay's numbers.

Just because someone makes a character that seems much more powerful than anyone else doesn't mean their intent is to make it a poor experience for you.

How about I kick Archer out and replace him with Gilgamesh? Would that make you happy? He's a flawed character that can easily crush anyone. From what your logic says, you'd be unhappy and drop out, yet you claim he is such an excellent persona.

Please, think this through instead of acting on numb emotional triggers.

Birdsie Birdsie ... I haven't done a single post in the RP yet... and a Servant is insanely easy to replace anyways so hypocritical makes 0 sense to claim. If perhaps had interacted and any RPing started MAYBE (and a huge maybe) you could try and claim that but that makes no sense as of right now. Irrational is your response cause I have absolutely no clue what you are trying to say with the swapping Archer with Gilgamesh thing... I literally don't know what point you are trying to make.

Its not the person making the broken character trying to RUIN the experience of others, its their desire to be 'Jesus incarnated' that ruins it for everyone else.

But yeah I'm dropping for sure now 100%. I know I'm angry right now but I'm not an idiot either. Don't try guilt tripping stuff, its obviously BS and you know it Lancer won't be hard to replace. Even if it can't be, just go without Lancer, walla super easy problem solved but like I said, its NOT going to be an issue to replace it.

Fuck my life...

With Lancer gone, I won't find any more players who are interested in this. I think the RP is as good as screwed unless I pull some shit out of my ass.
Anyone know any people that might be interested in joining a Fate RP?
cojemo cojemo Captain Gabriel Captain Gabriel SomeStupidWords SomeStupidWords Dalamus Ulom Dalamus Ulom Kalin Scarlet Kalin Scarlet Godhowsae Godhowsae @Kitty-Sama @Lancelot Xel Xel HTCOR HTCOR Darkholme Darkholme
Hmmm, I know a few, but they usually post a bit slower. I'll contact some people and see what I can do. And again, I so appreciate you siding with me on this, as I could see many others having the same reaction as Hanarei. So yeah, thanks for trusting me.

Birdsie Birdsie ... I haven't done a single post in the RP yet... and a Servant is insanely easy to replace anyways so hypocritical makes 0 sense to claim. If perhaps had interacted and any RPing started MAYBE (and a huge maybe) you could try and claim that but that makes no sense as of right now. Irrational is your response cause I have absolutely no clue what you are trying to say with the swapping Archer with Gilgamesh thing... I literally don't know what point you are trying to make.

Its not the person making the broken character trying to RUIN the experience of others, its their desire to be 'Jesus incarnated' that ruins it for everyone else.

But yeah I'm dropping for sure now 100%. I know I'm angry right now but I'm not an idiot either. Don't try guilt tripping stuff, its obviously BS and you know it Lancer won't be hard to replace. Even if it can't be, just go without Lancer, walla super easy problem solved but like I said, its NOT going to be an issue to replace it.
Before you go, can you tell me who Lancer was going to be? Out of all the servants, Lancer was the most confusing. I mean, I've even guessed at Caster's identity!

But yeah I'm dropping for sure now 100%. I know I'm angry right now but I'm not an idiot either. Don't try guilt tripping stuff, its obviously BS and you know it Lancer won't be hard to replace.
Listen, you're just being dumb right now, and I need to call you out on it, okay? I've played with Cojemo previously. The individual has about as much intent on killing a RP as a fly soaring through the wind. I know for a fact from previous experience that Cojemo isn't trying to build some Jesus-kun like your mind paints them. If you don't trust that, then you don't trust me. And my argument with Gilgamesh is that he is one of the most powerful entities in the Nasuverse, yet you love him so much because for all his power, he is also equally flawed. The fact that you refuse to trust another roleplayer's ability to recreate that similar kind of persona is what marks you as a hypocrite.

And I'm not guilt-tripping you. I'm being logical. I've made THREE searches for extra players by now and only a small fraction of each brought any interest, a part of whom (like Ian Temero) left anyway. You're also leaving out here, which only makes it worse, because of your perceived wish of one player to be better than the others, which is irrational and distrustful for no reason.

I mean, I'm good friends with Captain Gabriel Captain Gabriel . We converse often, everyday, on various topics. And he tried making OP characters for no reason in the past, because of being fresh to roleplaying, and I always called him out on his BS and reprimanded him for it. Simply ask.

Generally speaking, it will be much easier to find someone to fill a servant role than a master role. Even then, you can have the masterless servant continue on without the master being present if you need t. This certainly is not the end if everyone is committed to posting at least once a day.

This is really annoyimg though. I cant really understand why hanarei's leaving. It doesnt make much sense to me

This is really annoyimg though. I cant really understand why hanarei's leaving. It doesnt make much sense to me

Because of the Master made pretty much has C Rank stats in all Servant Stats, which is, admittedly, OP from a statistical standpoint. That means they can endure more hits than Assassin can.

Because of the Master made pretty much has C Rank stats in all Servant Stats, which is, admittedly, OP from a statistical standpoint. That means they can endure more hits than Assassin can.

And merely based on what they've stated about the character, they should most likely have less Endurance than Assassin. Because each usage of their abilities just rips them apart.

But as discussed, that's a really stupid reason to leave since there are plenty of flaws in my character besides stats, and being strong isn't the only thing that matters in an RP.

As for your other point, I've definitely considered that, maybe putting a minus modifier on it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back