• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Ships Haven Split (OOC)

Ok bois! Today at about 5-6 pm NDT we will do the time skip! (That's Newfoundland Daylight time... not 100% sure what that would be for other people sorry!)

Yay! I'm glad I don't seem too far off anyone's XD time zones are a bit painful for me since I'm the only place with mine XD

For everyone at the rally / gonna be there soon please read my red post as the twins! It provides a bit of info to the state of the rally XD

I'm posting it tonight work has been keeping me more hours but im getting home early today so it will be up in two hours

Hey guys, I'm in Rural Newfoundland rn so wifi and service is a bit spotty (Newfoundland on its own is pretty rural so this is the real rural area) replies might be slow when I'm away from where I'm staying! :)

It looks nice there!

Sadly, no more posts from me for tonight. I have to be up in 5 hours. The evening goes by too fast.

I'm so sorry Shadow I'm having bad relationship problems and it's getting really heated but it should be up tomorrow morning for her I'll make sure of it

I'm so sorry Shadow I'm having bad relationship problems and it's getting really heated but it should be up tomorrow morning for her I'll make sure of it

You are perfectly fine! I'm sorry to hear that you are having relationship problems, I know that can really suck. Definitely take all the time you need to work through it. : )

I'm thinking maybe tomorrow or Saturday hopping in over to the next scene, I wanna have everyone's votes in on the poll first though! What do you guys think?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back