• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Ships Haven Split (OOC)

Hey, I just have a question.

For the schedule, it says we all have gym first period, and PE last period.

Is there a difference between the two I don't know about? xDD

I just figured it was right as things are different in the UK. I kind of had to Google what a pep rally was at one point. :P

I mean I had to ask why Algebra was written as 1 class because in Canada you just do Math you don't just do one topic ( MadiRaiCat MadiRaiCat wrote the Original schedule) plus I didn't know high school started in 9th grade??? In Newfoundland you start in level 1 (grade 10)

Oh God. We don't even call them "grades" in England. It's Year 1 through to Year 11 (age 16). Then sixth form or college, then University.

I left school forever ago so I imagine classes are different to when I was there. We just had "Maths" rather than separate classes for algebra. Though that aspect may well be different now.

I left school forever ago so I imagine classes are different to when I was there. We just had "Maths" rather than separate classes for algebra. Though that aspect may well be different now.

I've been out of [high] school for almost ten years (yikes). But we had different classes for math, different classes for history... algebra, geometry, trig, etc. And for history we took world history 1 and 2 freshman and sophomore year. Then it was united states history junior year. then it was government senior year.

I only graduated two years ago (I'm a literal child)
But in Canada is varies from school to school but my school you do general science and hen you have to do two levels of another science (bio, Chem or physics) then you have to take history or Geography (Canada and World), three levels of math and three levels of English that both have three different streaks (basic, academic, advanced). It's a shit show XD

I've learned so much about the way schools work around the world from roleplaying. Canada is so basic with the classes compared to other places. I just kind of go with the flow, and google is my best friend. Also seems so weird to think I've been out of school for 6 years now... haha xD

I've learned so much about the way schools work around the world from roleplaying. Canada is so basic with the classes compared to other places. I just kind of go with the flow, and google is my best friend. Also seems so weird to think I've been out of school for 6 years now... haha xD
Are you from Canada?? What part??

I feel old.

On the subject of Canada, I'm going on holiday to Vancouver at the end of the week.

Oh hype! I usually stay in Woodstock when I'm in Ontario, it's also the first place I've encountered someone who thought Newfoundland wasn't a province XD

That's awesome! I have extended family( sort of.. their family friends but pretty much family) in Newfoundland! That's crazy, a friend of mine is from woodstock, so I've been there quite a bit.

That's awesome! I have extended family( sort of.. their family friends but pretty much family) in Newfoundland! That's crazy, a friend of mine is from woodstock, so I've been there quite a bit.
Yesss! Honestly it seems like in Canada no ones family is in one province

Yesss! Honestly it seems like in Canada no ones family is in one province

It's true! and now that I've been out of school, it's interesting to see how many people i know, move to different provinces for school and work and such. it happens all of the time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back