• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Ships Haven Split (OOC)

Wonder Woman Wonder Woman
MadiRaiCat MadiRaiCat
lyn. lyn.

You three are west side females, so I figured that your [female] characters could hate my east side girl, and vice versa. I don't really have much more than that, but if you agree (or have a different idea!!) let me know!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
YC is a west side guy. Mine is an east side girl. I was thinking they could have a love-hate relationship kinda thing. Like maybe they flirt but they love to hate each other, and are intrigued by their differences although they can't let others know. What do you think?​
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We talked already. MC bullied yours as a child, and then they went their separate ways. Now it's years later, but YC still remembers what she put him through, and is prepared to hate her, until he realizes she is a person underneath her makeup and fake nails, and he wants to show her he is a real person too and she will eventually grow apologetic.
I see you also have a west side guy reserved; what type of relationship would you like for him to have with an east side chica?​
I see your female used to live on the west side, so perhaps MC didn't make life easy for her when she first moved, but eventually they formed a fragile friendship?​
Would you like a friendship with another east side girl? Brea needs at least one good friend, lol, but let me know if you're not into it (:​
East side girl, east side guy. I'm not sure of his history so I'm not sure what type of relationship to suggest; would you care to suggest? I was thinking maybe they used to date, or date/flirt off and on... kind of like a toxic relationship kinda thing, but feel free to mention something else!​

apolla apolla I was looking over the charas and thought about something along those lines. I'm down with the idea

apolla apolla My character generally hates people on the east side, so that would most likely work!

Also if anyone else wants to discuss relationships just pm me!

MadiRaiCat MadiRaiCat
lyn. lyn.

You three are west side females, so I figured that your [female] characters could hate my east side girl, and vice versa. I don't really have much more than that, but if you agree (or have a different idea!!) let me know!

@Aaliyah Veda

YC is a west side guy. Mine is an east side girl. I was thinking they could have a love-hate relationship kinda thing. Like maybe they flirt but they love to hate each other, and are intrigued by their differences although they can't let others know. What do you think?

The Comet The Comet

We talked already. MC bullied yours as a child, and then they went their separate ways. Now it's years later, but YC still remembers what she put him through, and is prepared to hate her, until he realizes she is a person underneath her makeup and fake nails, and he wants to show her he is a real person too and she will eventually grow apologetic.

I see you also have a west side guy reserved; what type of relationship would you like for him to have with an east side chica?

erzulie erzulie

I see your female used to live on the west side, so perhaps MC didn't make life easy for her when she first moved, but eventually they formed a fragile friendship?

Jessii Jessii

Would you like a friendship with another east side girl? Brea needs at least one good friend, lol, but let me know if you're not into it (:

Misty Gray Misty Gray

East side girl, east side guy. I'm not sure of his history so I'm not sure what type of relationship to suggest; would you care to suggest? I was thinking maybe they used to date, or date/flirt off and on... kind of like a toxic relationship kinda thing, but feel free to mention something else!

Sounds good for Clary!

I'm still working on the guy but hes gonna have a thing for hitting on Eastside girls I feel

Yeahh, I'm super pumped for this to start!

Also, pleasee feel free to pm/message me if you want to figure out any connections/relationships with Gemma! (:

apolla apolla My character doesn't really hate people per se, if anything she would be jealous of your character for having an easy good life, so that would make it seem like Mari hated her ya know?

Chase is now completed.

apolla apolla Let me know if this gives you any further ideas. I do think a past toxic relationship sounds about right. They both seem to have similar circumstances, but perhaps have very different attitudes?

Since no one has taken it yet can I have the male west sider?

Since no one has taken it yet can I have the male west sider?

Hi! The additional spots are NOT first come first serve or reservable. Please make a character sheet and Rocket and i will choose from all the sheets. Thanks :)

It seems like the spots are proving popular, so I won't submit a girl.

I'm ready to start the RP, but my timezone means I might be asleep when it starts.

I'll post a girl if there's a spot, but it will be in about 6 hours?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back