• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Ships Haven Split (Closed)

Clary James
tumblr_othzl4waWj1r699keo1_540.gif
Interaction: Chase Mitchell Montgomery ~ Misty Gray Misty Gray

Clary listened as he seemed to get frustrated with the divide, biting her lip as he continued with the idea that she provoked her injuries. She wanted to make a joke, shoot a sarcastic bite, something to lighten what was happening right now but she knew she couldn't.
Clary closed her eyes when he kept pushing, not being able to look at him. She tried taking a deep breath, but she couldn't deal with the pushing, no one ever questioned her excuses, no one really wanted to know. Then her temper, mixed with the stress of it all just pushed her over the edge. "It's my dad." Her voice was rough as she was trying to hold her tears back. "I get the shit beaten out of me by my own dad. And I can't do anything about it cause I have siblings that CPS will take away and I'm not letting them get pushed into foster care." Her voice was shaky but it still had an edge of anger, now towards him but almost towards herself for admitting what was happening. "I don't tell people cause I don't need people to feel bad or be concerned or whatever. I've been handling this for 4 years and it's fine. So there you have it, why Clary James is covered in bruises!" Finally the tears pushed through and went down the girls cheeks, she felt vulnerable, she hated it.
30b6f28e2620ccfc5fd021e43f3c957c.jpg

Brea Summers

2016-05-12_CaraLoren_JossandMain-045-Nicole-Gerulat.jpg
436ed82d43f0dfaeddfe0d27217da59d.jpg
8b621baad42a32e79dd03e3659981493.jpg
21bd61a542c89ee19193658e301e305c.jpg
location: gym floor | mood: annoyed; hurting | with: no one | Mentions: Axel & Clary Wonder Woman Wonder Woman Chase Misty Gray Misty Gray
Brea nodded as he described Clary as one of his oldest and best friends, glancing over at him as he spoke. She thought she saw a hint of surprise on his face, but it wasn't there long enough for her to be sure. Honestly, the thought of Clary still left a bitter taste in her mouth after their argument in the hall, even though it had been a few months ago. Brea had seen the nasty looks cast her way since, and she was sure she wasn't innocent in that front, either.

But then again, what kind of true to the core badass cried in the bed of her truck? Thinking back to that night, she realized that she had no idea what had happened between her and Chase after she left and found Axel. Or he'd found her, rather. She'd never asked, though Chase had had a slightly peppier step lately. She thought he was just excited for the season. "She doesn't like him?" She mused out loud, not really expecting an answer. "Chase isn't the type to skip class on a whim, though." She informed him as they reached the locker room.

She laughed at his amazement at how clean the room was, and she gave him a sly grin. "We don't just throw our shit around and leave it... well, most of us, anyway." She headed for the locker where she'd stashed her stuff, leaning on the locker beside it as she opened it and yanked out her gym bag. She tossed it on the bench and sat, digging around for her clothes. Once she had them, she looked up at Axel, clutching them in her hands. "I think I can manage to change. You though, good sir, have to turn around."

She waited until he wasn't looking before glancing down at herself, wondering how she was going to do this. She changed her shirt first, then slid her shorts down by lifting her behind off the bench. She did the same, but backwards, with her jeans. But because they were tighter than her shorts, she had to push herself to her feet (well one foot) and dance around a little to get them up the rest of the way. She almost fell to the ground, but the only sound that came out of her was a little 'oof' as she landed back on the bench, thankfully done. "God that was a fucking workout. All done." She said casually, stuffing her gym clothes back into her bag.

DSC_7783.jpg

coding; allrightsreserved deer deer

Chase Mitchell Montgomery
14ca2ffa15ad1949f3f9ac75a8bfe592-stephen-amell-attractive-men-jpg.340083

Chase watched Clary and it was clear to see this was a difficult subject for her. He felt a little bad for dragging it all up but would feel worse if he just chose to ignore her apparent suffering. When she got angry and blurted something out it took him a moment to actually realise what she had said. He was stunned as he listened to her explain her dad beat her and she was essentially living through it to protect her siblings.

"Shit, Clary," he began, running his hand through his hair as he tried to process everything she'd told him. She said she didn't want anyone to feel bad for her, but it didn't mean he wasn't concerned. Everything he wanted to say would likely sound like a lecture or dumb advice. This was her life and something she'd been living through for four years. Chase figured she'd explored options and escapes,so anything he could suggest might anger her more. He wasn't a superhero who could just swoop in and save her. It didn't mean he wouldn't try to help when he'd had time to think about her situation, but right now he could only think to do one thing that might calm her.

"Come here," he said and stepped closer, offering her a tight hug. He didn't like seeing her so upset but he figured this was perhaps an overdue release for her. "I'm here for you. You can trust me," he assured her.

Wonder Woman Wonder Woman

Marina Skye Thornton

3ad07996f07ce2e691d55552204907ff.gif

Marina looked up when she heard someone heading towards her, half-expecting to see Mason walking her way. Instead, she found a tall, handsome guy sitting down beside her. He shot her a polite smile, and Mari couldn't help but smile back. At least he wasn't immediately making fun of her or trying to get a rise out of her like many of the other East Side guys had been doing for the past few months. Especially the jocks. But he didn't seem like a jock to her, and all of that was refreshing. Mari turned back to her drawing and began working on it again, using the side of her pencil to shade the shadows from the trees into the landscape.

The silence between Mari and this new guy wasn't uncomfortable or tense, and she was thankful for that. He seemed nice enough. She looked up when she finally heard him speak, noticing the easy smile on his face as he commented on her work. Marina found herself smiling back, leaning back so she wasn't hunched over her desk anymore. "Uh, thanks. I taught myself how to draw when I was little," Marina responded with her own pretty smile. She wasn't about to tell a stranger that the reason she took up drawing was to hide away from the abuse going on throughout her childhood. "My name is Marina, I'm sure you've guessed I'm from the West Side and new here," she said with a grin, "What's your name?"
y.jpg
Tags

Mentions: Mason ( Jessii Jessii ) | Interactions: Ezra ( Shadow Shadow )
tumblr_m8ih4krq5v1ruz9j7.gif
Code by JayeTheKat JayeTheKat

Miles MacDonald

tumblr_ms571rsnSD1qafhp4o1_500.gif

Miles looked up as Candice entered the room, seeing the restrained look of laughter on her face. He briefly wondered what it was about, but that thought quickly dissipated when she slid into the desk he had been saving for her. He couldn't help but grin when she sat down, happy to see her. He chuckled lowly when she attempted speaking Spanish. They had been in this class for a few months now, but neither one of them had really picked up on the language well. "Muy bien, y tu?" he responded, stuttering over the words a bit to make sure he had said them correctly.

Over the past few months, Miles had come to enjoy the time he spent with Candice. He knew that he liked her, but he had no idea if she returned those feelings. Once more, Miles was a parentless, ex-gang drug dealer. His life was pretty dangerous, and he didn't want to pull her into something like that. She was innocent in that way. So, Miles hadn't pursued her any further for fear of drawing her into his world. "So what are you doing after school today?"
06f3bcf5fafa81c257f41f51f64a530d--white-t-shirt-men-outfits-mens-green-pants-outfit.jpg
Tags

Interactions: Candice ( Misty Gray Misty Gray )
giphy.gif

Clary James
tumblr_ofjab6ECIj1v3mslvo3_400.gif

Clary hated crying. Probably the worse feeling she'd ever experienced is when she cried, especially in front of other people. She had told him, about her dad and what he'd do. Shit Clary' She glanced over as he was running his fingers through his hair. She didn't know what to expect from him at all. She didn't want help or pity, she didn't know what she wanted really. Then, when he stepped closer at first Clary shuffled back and stared at him, looking him up and down as tears streamed down her cheeks. She never really trusted anyone unless they've been around for awhile, but somehow she felt like she could trust this Eastside jock.
She couldn't describe the feeling that had come over her but it felt like a release, like years of holding back tears and pain were finally being released. She stepped forward again and wrapped her arms around him hugging tightly. Usually she would've avoided this kind of interaction seeing it as being too soft and affectionate than what she was used to but she needed this, it wasn't like anyone could see them anyways.
Axel Frankford
tumblr_m6hr2s5L1Y1rws4h1o1_500.gif

interactions: Brea Summers ~ apolla apolla

Axel shrugged as she explained the jocks goodie two shoes ways. "Well maybe they are hooking up, Clary usually sticks to one guy at a time" he shrugged before laughing as she told him to turn. "Fine fine, I'm turning I'm turning though I'm sure it's nothing you haven't seen before blondie" he winked before turning, tucking his hands into his pockets and rocking back and forth on his heels. "If you need any help, I know my way around a woman's clothes" he then gave her a click of he younger since she wouldn't be able to see him wink.
When he heard the small 'oof' come from behind him, he glanced over his shoulder and assessed the situation, seeing the girl was dressed he gave her a small nod. "Here, lemme take your bag since I'm not sure how you're planning on carrying it with crutches" he teased, picking up her bag and hoisting it over his shoulder. "To Spanish?"
66319f6e6dfe20b96cea49c5856b74d8--best-leather-jackets-leather-jacket-for-men.jpg
coding by cychotic

Candice Piper
a514e32dc4737febafd0a813cdfa2720-victoria-justice-girls-girls-girls-jpg.340171

Candy giggled as Miles spoke in Spanish to ask her how she was. "I'm feeling good," she said, reverting back to easy English. She was feeling great now she was sat with Miles and not surrounded by mean girls. He always made her feel valued and he seemed to genuinely enjoy being around her, which she hadn't had much of with her peers in the past. She knew she fancied the Hell out of him, but she worried he was such a cool guy that she didn't stand a chance with him.

It often took a lot for Candy to hold back and not just move in on him. She didn't want to embarrass herself but she also really wanted to just kiss the guy. He asked her a question which distracted her from those temptations. "I don't really have any plans for after school, other than to just go home. Sounds real exciting, I know," she said, grinning. "How about you, Smiles? What exciting adventure do you have planned?"

jhhh-png.340165

Chase held Clary close and gently rubbed her back as she cried in his arms. He didn't know her dad or anything about the man. But what he did know was that he already disliked him based on what he'd just been told. Violence didn't solve violence but that didn't stop Chase from wanting to beat the crap out of the man to give him a taste of how it felt. He wondered what kind of asshole would be so cruel to his own daughter.

"I'm sorry for making you tell me. Just know I do care and I'm here for you," he told her, loosening his hug a little. Chase knew he tended to talk and share his feelings more than most guys his age did. People had commented about it in the past, like he was meant to be some one-dimensional confident pretty boy. The emotional part of him was good in the sense he was open and caring, but it also worked against him when it came to not holding back on his anger and aggression.

He removed his arms from around Clary and took a step back so he could look at her face. "But why? I mean, why does your dad do that to you?"

Mason West

tumblr_m96cz6s4qh1rt3fn2.gif

With:
Mentions:

✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿
tenor.gif

Mason drummed on the desk as he waited for class to start, and casually glancing at the door to the classroom. His interest peaked as he noticed Mari come into the classroom. He frowned as he saw her look at him, and then go and sit across the classroom from him. He debated going to say something to her, but Miles came in after him and gave him a look.

He tried to distract himself with class, which usually he liked Spanish because he knew ladies loved guys who spoke other languages, but he just couldn’t be interested today. He put his arm on the desk, and propped his head up, resting his head on his hand. He felt like he was wasting his precious time being in classes he didn’t care about.

“Can I use the washroom?” Mason asked the teacher as he got up, not waiting for answer. He glanced in the other corner to see Mari talking to an eastsider that he barely knew. He smiled at her as he walked out of the classroom, not really planning on going back.
Code by @Starfish

Clary James
tumblr_oad9j0ZTna1qdhps7o3_r1_250.gif

Clary hugged tightly onto him, hiding her face away at first as she cried
Clary shook her head as he apologized, glancing up as he loosened the hug. She found it weird how comfortable she was with Chase, how she was ok listening to his feelings and with a little poke could tell him her biggest pain. When he stepped away from her the girl wiped her cheeks before biting her lip at his question. "anything sets him off; snarky comments, no food, it's raining I dunno... it started when my mom died... my dad loved her and couldn't handle it." She shrugged, the topic of her parents before all of this started being nearly as uncomfortable to talk about as her life now. Her fathers downfall after her mom died is what made Clary swear off affection, that and getting the crap beaten out of you by someone who's supposed to love you made it a little hard for the girl to believe she deserved or needed affection anymore. "You can't tell anyone ok? Seriously I'm trusting you." She tried getting her tough edge back but she had a feeling now no matter what she did he'd already seen the vulnerable part of her that is buried deep.

Brea Summers

location: gym floor | mood: annoyed; hurting | with: no one | Mentions: Axel & Clary Wonder Woman Wonder Woman Chase Misty Gray Misty Gray
Brea thought about Clary and Chase while he was turned, wondering if there was something going on. The thought that Clary got around had honestly never crossed her mind, but her being a one guy type had never crossed it, either. Either way she didn't want to see Chase hurt, but if he could find someone, even a westsider, to treat him right and for him to treat right-- she was all for it. She couldn't help but glance at Axel as she thought that. Though nothing serious would probably ever come of their flirting, it was fun and honestly had opened her eyes to something she didn't think existed.

"I'm sure you do." Brea rolled her eyes. "And like every man, your favorite part is either the thong, or the bra, depending on if you're an ass man or a boob man." She realized also that in the last few months, she'd become a bit more... open, especially with how she talked. Her parents had raised her with the proper eastside etiquette, but being around Axel had caused those walls to come tumbling down. It was funny, really, and sometimes she still turned a shade of pink after saying certain things.

He turned around as he heard her fall backwards, and offered to take her bag. "Thank you." She smiled, handing it over and then pushing herself to her feet again. She hung her head slightly, giving it a small shake. "God, I still have to deal with español after nearly breaking my ankle?" She laughed. "This is definitely not my day. But yes, I suppose to spanish we go."

DSC_7783.jpg

"I'm sorry your mum died," Chase softly told her. His own mother was a cold bitch, but he'd still miss her and be sad if she died. "It's still no excuse for your old man to treat you that way. I can't believe you've lived like this for so long, Clary. I think I'd have... Well you have a good idea what I would have done to him by now," he said. She'd seen what Chase did to Grant and Grant's actions weren't nearly on the same scale as Clary's father's.

Chase quickly shook his head when she told him he couldn't tell anyone. "Of course I'm not going to tell anyone. I told you already, you can trust me." He placed his hand on her shoulder as he spoke, his eyes full of determination and sincerity. Chase acknowledged Clary's mother dying may have led to her father beating her up, but he didn't recognise it as any sort of valid excuse. The man was an asshole, plain and simple.

Clary James
tumblr_nw2dtmT7vs1udwsc5o2_250.gif

'It's still no excuse for your old man to treat you that way. I can't believe you've lived like this for so long, Clary. I think I'd have... Well you have a good idea what I would have done to him by now,' Clary nodded, giving Chase knowing eyes, she knew how bad Chases anger could get since she had witnessed it and had been on the receiving end of it once before.
"Believe me I've tried that a few times, I've learned I'm better off waiting it out" Clary had her moms dark features paired with her fair skin but she got her height from her dad who towered tall, plus he had also been an athlete before Clary was born so even though he was rocking a beer gut be had a fair amount of strength. The girl bit her lip before her attention was brought back as she felt the weight of Chases hand on her shoulder. At first she just stared at the jock before nodding "ok charming" she gave him a smirk wanting to pull away from what had happened but she then her smirk softened into a smile. "Thanks, by the way..." the girl shrugged before walking past him, bumping her hip off his. "Seriously, I don't know how some pretty blonde hasn't snagged you up yet, you're a girls dream guy. I'm sure some girl will make herself known before the fall ball or whatever" she teased before nodding up towards the parking lot. "Come on we already skipped might as well have fun" she winked before making her way to her truck. She knew it was gonna bother her, the fact that she told him, but she was gonna have to trust that he wouldn't tell anyone. "So Chase, sporto, charming, tell me more about you"
Axel Frankford
ash-stymest-gif-9.gif

interactions: Brea Summers ~ apolla apolla Marina Skye Thornton ~ MadiRaiCat MadiRaiCat

Axel chuckled as the girl groaned about Spanish, shaking his head. "Come on blondie time to get educated" once they got to the class the teacher instantly got pissed but Axel stepped in "Lo siento señorita, Brea se cayó y estuvo con la enfermera así que la ayudé" Axel was fluent in Spanish, had been since he was about 12 thanks to the gang, Clary also wasn't too shabby but Axel was definitely the better of the two. The teacher raised an eyebrow and gesture for the two to get to thier seats, as the walked he caught sight of Marina giving her a small wink before raising an eyebrow at her newfound Buddie. Interesting.
Sitting in a spot to the side that was optimal for making faces at Marina while also keeping up the conversation with Brea he looked to the blonde. "So what the hell is the fall ball and why are we supposed to care?" He could feel his energy beginning to sink in, the joint from earlier already wearing off. He tapped his hand off his leg quickly but on a fairly steady beat.
66319f6e6dfe20b96cea49c5856b74d8--best-leather-jackets-leather-jacket-for-men.jpg
coding by cychotic

Brea Summers

location: gym floor | mood: annoyed; hurting | with: no one | Mentions: Axel Wonder Woman Wonder Woman
Brea held her head high as she walked into the classroom with Axel. She'd never been one to hide, and she wasn't about to start now, whether it were because she was late to class or she was with Axel. There were definitely looks shot her way, and she happily ignored each and every one as she hopped to the teachers desk, dropping the note on top of the lesson plans. Then she turned and headed for her seat, and she couldn't help but be pleased to notice that Axel was behind her.

"Very impressive, by the way." She turned sideways in her seat, pulling her spanish book from her bag that he'd given her back and opening it to the correct page. "Do I want to know where you became fluent in spanish?" She tilted her head back a little bit, watching him from the corner of her eye. They'd been given a free assignment to do in their time, as long as it was done before the bell rang. Spanish wasn't her strongest subject; she was strongest in English because she loved writing, and she enjoyed reading. Math was her second best subject, and history was her worst.

He mentioned the fall ball and she righted her head, an obvious excitement appearing in her eyes though she tried to downplay it a little. "The fall ball is an excuse for people to get dressed up and sneak alcohol into a school event." She laughed softly, looking around the room. "You'd be surprised how many alcoholics there are in this room alone." She thought for a moment, turning her head to look at him. "You don't wanna go? Get trashed and play of game of who's suit or dress can I ruin tonight?" She grinned, turning to the paper in front of her to begin translating a few sentences. "It's usually pretty fun." She said, not sure if he'd hear her or not.

DSC_7783.jpg

"Surely waiting it out isn't the only option," Chase commented. He didn't like to think she was just going to let it keep on happening. But what choice did he have in the matter? "You're welcome," Chase mumbled as she bumped his hip.

"I've been snapped up by a pretty blonde before," he remarked. "You give me too much credit. If I was a dream guy I wouldn't be single right now, would I? I can be a real pain in the ass when you get to know me," he half-joked. "Besides. Maybe I want a brunette to make herself known in time for the fall ball," Chase said, winking at Clary.

Chase then walked with her towards the truck. His parents would know about him skipping class in no time at all, but he didn't much care right now.

"There's not much to tell about me that you don't already know. I enjoy sports, driving and partying. I also like vacations and staying up late just talking," he told her. He then shrugged his shoulders. "I already told you about my three siblings and snooty parents! I can bore you with the pets as well. Two dogs, two cats and three horses," he said, laughing.

Miles MacDonald

Miles noticed Candice seemed to be a bit distracted when he asked her about her plans. He briefly wondered why, but instead decided to ignore it when she began to answer his question. He smiled, wondering if Candy was one to go out on adventures like that. Personally, Miles was a homebody for sure. He'd much rather hang out at home, sitting on the couch and binge watching a new Netflix show. But his job didn't really allow him to do that sort of thing often.

Usually Miles would always be out, making deals and making money after school. He had quite a bit saved up for a rainy day. But bills needed paid. However, that night, Miles didn't actually have any deals to make it people to meet with. Instead, he had hired Mari to steal a few things for him from a rival dealer. Thinking of an idea, Miles blushed slightly. He willed it to go away before her turned to Candy and asked, "We could hang out at my place if you want tonight. Order pizza and watch some movies or something."
06f3bcf5fafa81c257f41f51f64a530d--white-t-shirt-men-outfits-mens-green-pants-outfit.jpg
Tags

Interactions: Candice ( Misty Gray Misty Gray ) | Mentions: Marina
giphy.gif

AlfredEnochPreview.jpg

Ezra raised an eyebrow, smile deepening until his dimples appeared. "Self taught?" He echoed her, impressed. The smile faded from his lips, but his eyes were still light. "Like I said, my art is basically limited to stick men and I've had art lessons. Which, honestly, just makes your work ten times more impressive." A small part of him realized that it probably sounded like he was flirting, but he was just genuinely impressed. Most of the artists he knew just used it as a label to impress people while drawing 'abstract' art. He glanced back at her paper, before looking away. He felt a little bad knowing that she had just been minding her own business before he interrupted her. Hopefully it didn't offend her that he had seen her art. He knew his sister turned into a possessive monster whenever he accidentally caught her painting. Apparently it was personal to her.
"Yeah, I had guessed that. You do fit in really well though." He said, chuckling softly. Then he blushed, hoping she didn't get offended. Most of the West siders he had had the misfortune to come across tried to distinguish themselves from the East side as much as possible. "I'm Ezra. It's nice to meet you. So how are you liking it here?" He asked, ignoring the teacher telling the class to work on their papers. Luckily this teacher wasn't as strict on the 'no talking' rule, so he shouldn't get Marina in trouble. "It's probably a bit of an adjustment, huh?" He asked, looking around at the pristine white walls and random expensive displays. Yeah, it was probably a huge adjustment.

1f53556be97bae5af29794173a70d9ac--mens-fall-fashion-fashion-looks.jpg

Mentioned- Marina Thornton, Jessii Jessii

Candice Piper

When Miles turned to look at her, Candy noticed his cheeks looked a little red, suggesting to her he was blushing. She briefly wondered if she'd said something to embarrass him, but then he suggested they both hung out together.

"I... um..." she began. It was her turn to blush now. "That sounds like a great idea. I would like that very much, Miles," she told him, quickly nodding her head and sending him a warm smile. If she wasn't at home, she was usually out with her friends, cycling, graffitying, or doing something generally active or outdoorsy. The thought of just staying inside and relaxing was music to her ears. The fact that it would be with Miles made it extra appealing as she loved spending time with him.

"I have no clue where you live, though," she told him. She was never presumptuous to assume she would be picked up, so figured she'd need to hop onto her bike or get Nathan to drove her there.

jhhh-png.340165

Clary James
a744433962f9ee836219678a86975c02.gif

Clary shrugged what he suggested waiting it out wasn't the only option "if there's another one out there I've never heard it" shaking her head she continued onwards.
"You are a slight pain in the ass, I'll give you that, but I also said you were a dream guy, I think you need a dream girl to perfect Ken and Barbies dream house" she joked with him before she laughed as he seemed to hint at her going to the fall ball. "Maybe that brunette doesn't do gowns, or dancing so she won't make herself know. Shes not exactly the princess type" the girl shrugged leaning up against the truck with her arms crossed over her chest, giggling as he spoke about his life which yes she already did know a fair bit about. "Horse is such a rich kid pet, like stereotypical rich kid pet" she teased him with a smirk before she stepped forward and wrapped her arms around his neck. "You know... if there's nothing for us to talk about we could do something else" she flirted with a wink, she typically diverted to being more touchy flirty when: 1. Girl just wanted to flirt or 2. When she thought things were getting too emotional and affectionate. Honestly the idea of the ball made her a little uncomfortable since it was all about expensive dresses and being ladylike and everything Clary isn't but his little flirts about asking her were endearing, though relationships still freaked her out she was letting herself enjoy the jock more than she ever thought she would. "I mean you looked pretty pissed leaving the changeroom, you could blow off some steam"
Axel Frankford
1ae394f3c604e8dacf508cbdf7fd9b51.jpg

interactions: Brea Summers ~ apolla apolla

Axel shrugged as the girl commented on his Spanish giving her a smirk "well blondie, in my line of work knowing languages is definitely profitable, and that's all I will say" he winked, leaning back in his seat and not bothering to get anything out since well, kid knew spanish and wasn't about to do extra work.
Listening to the girl explain the fall ball just made him raise an eyebrow "well, I don't wear suits or ties, doesn't really go with my sexy bad boy thing" he continued to tease with a grin. From the corner of his eye he could see a couple jocks, the group including the one who had purchased drugs from him that morning. They all looked a bit... faded. Honestly it didn't surprise him that they already took the drugs, Eastsiders seemed the easiest to really hook on well anything. They were desperate to be rebels in thier suburb life that they go too far. "I'm also not in the mood for a drunk cheerleader to cry vomit on me cause 'Jessica wore the same dress as me'" he made his voice dramatic for the last bit, rolling his eyes. "Rich kid party's don't seem too great"
coding by cychotic

Brea Summers

location: gym floor | mood: annoyed; hurting | with: no one | Mentions: Axel Wonder Woman Wonder Woman
Brea tapped the end of her pen against her cheek, smirking and even laughing a little about the his line of work comment. Truthfully she still didn't know too much about him. She felt as though he knew more about her. Mostly they'd kept their flirting light and fun, and the serious conversations had been few and far between. She didn't mind the light flirting, it kept her on her toes and it was fun, after all. Who didn't enjoy being flirted with?

"One can only imagine your line of work." She shot over her shoulder, completing her third translated sentence. Deciding to take a few moments, she glanced up at the clock, noting that she had plenty of time to finish. Others were socializing anyway, the teacher obviously wasn't that strict. Turning to look at Axel, she lifted an eyebrow, twirling her pen in her fingers now. "You don't think you could look sexy in a suit?" She eyed him, leaning back in her seat.

She busted out laughing at his impression of a cheerleader, causing alot of people to look at them. She covered her mouth with her hand, stifling the laugh and waving off their looks. From the other side of the classroom, Tessa shot her the dirtiest look Brea had ever seen on her. Brea just smiled back, focusing on Axel again. "So what makes the west side parties so much better than ours? And who says you have to be near the cheerleaders? They sort of all clump together anyway. You could hang out with someone better."

DSC_7783.jpg

Chase nodded his head when Clary said she knew of no other option. All his ideas involved giving her father a taste of his own medicine, but that could make things worse.

"Dream girls aren't always what you imagine them to be," Chase noted. Other than Brea, any girls he'd been with that fitted Clary's "Barbie" description had been far from a dream. Then she suggested the ball wasn't her thing and it seemed like she had no interest in going. "Well that's a shame. I've never had to attend a ball without a date. I'm not sure if the Head Jock is even allowed to go alone," he said, pulling an exaggerated sad face. Of course he knew he wouldn't have to go alone as the sad thing was he knew there were other girls who would go with him. Girls resembling Barbie or bitches resembling Laura. Girls who weren't as interesting and appealing to him as Clary was.

"Yeah, the horses were for my sisters. I'm taking no blame on that one," he said, with a laugh. He preferred the dogs and being able to take them for long walks.

When Clary flirted with him and made a very suggestive suggestion he let out a small chuckle. "And just how many classes are you wanting to miss today, Clary?" he asked, looking into her eyes and wrapping his arms around her waist. "I don't rush it, you know. Besides, I do have a lot of steam to blow off," he flirted. He tried not to think about Grant, but that guy was difficult to ignore.

Marina Skye Thornton

Marina nodded as he questioned her, oblivious to the impressed look on his face. It was just another thing she did to distract herself from the abuse in her foster homes. She looked up when he said her work was impressive, a light pink blush tinting her cheeks. She had never really thought of anything about her as being "impressive." Mari didn't really think that she was any good at it, so she didn't really mind if anyone saw it. It was just doodling, right? She chuckled lightly as Ezra said that she blended in well with the East-siders. If only he knew it was her job to blend in and be invisible, a shadow that steals. "Thanks, I suppose. I like to stay on the down low."

Marina finished her shading and flipped the sketchpad closed, deciding that it was probably better to pay attention than seem aloof and uncaring. "So far, aside from some of the bitchier East Side kids I've met, it's not bad. But considering my old high school could easily fit inside this building, yeah, it's an adjustment," Mari agreed with a grin, shrugging one shoulder. Just then, the bell rang and class ended, causing Mari to immediately jump out of her seat. She needed a smoke break, and a school break really. The trees outside by the football field were calling her name. "See ya around, Ezra," Mari said before walking out of the classroom.
y.jpg
Tags

Interactions: Ezra ( Shadow Shadow )

Miles MacDonald

Miles grinned as she agreed to hang out with him, finding that it made him a hell of a lot happier than he originally thought it would. He needed some real relaxation time, but Miles was also a people person. He liked be around people, and hanging out with Candice seemed like a perfect way to relax. She was laid back, calm, cool, and collected, and pretty on top of all that; his type of girl.

Miles glanced over at her when she told him she didn't know where he lived. He had assumed that she did due to all of the West Side parties he threw at his place at their previous high school. But she had said she wasn't much of a party person, which meant she probably didn't go to any of the parties at his house. Or did, but didn't realize it was his house. Miles grinned she shrugged his shoulders. "You can catch a ride with me if you don't mind hanging out directly after school. If not, I can text you the address."
Tags

giphy.gif

Candice Piper

Candy gazed at Miles as he offered to let her get a ride with him and hang out straight after school. She couldn't help but think this guy was too good to be true, especially as such a cool person was interested in spending time with her. "Oh, Smiles. Of course I don't mind hanging out after school. In fact, I can't wait," she said, blushing a little as she spoke. She didn't have a curfew so could stay out as long as she wanted to. She wouldn't be in any hurry to leave, that was for sure.

Candy excitedly grinned and nudged her shoulder into Miles'. "How lucky am I? Getting to hang out with someone as cool as you? Now I just want school to hurry up and finish," she told him. She knew for sure she had a crush on him and she was barely trying to hide it now.

jhhh-png.340165

Last edited:
Clary James
c_limit-fl_lossy-q_80-w_480-http-images-origin-playboy-com-ogz4nxetbde6-7mz3zvs8dyc2s2q0yicgmm-d28bd148425cc8a7a2c75f4e5f88169b-11-gal-gadot-qOV-HGGZqu-oS3u173owfw.gif

"Head jock is the perfect title for you! Shit how did I not think of that" Clary laughed and teased, giving him a wink. "You never know sporto, maybe with the right amount of convincing that brunette you want to take to the ball might, just might, say yes"
Then, as he brought his arms around her waist she brought herself closer to him with a smirk. "Well, I'm not too concerned with class and I just live to be a bad influence on you so I mean if you want..." she raised an eyebrow suggestively, lightly biting her lower lip. Clary did sleep around... well she used to, the past month she hasn't been caught in her usual hook up ways. She could blame it on whatever but deep down she liked having some form of commitment whether it was a serious relationship or make out buddies the latter being more her style. So she'd hook up with guys usually after having a conversation and then she'd jump and find the next one to talk-to-sex with... the last bit though?... it just didn't seem worth it anymore. "I would have for the head jock to be tense and pissy all day" she continued to tease him, getting a little closer.
Axel Frankford
source.gif

interactions: Brea Summers ~ apolla apolla Marina Skye Thornton ~ MadiRaiCat MadiRaiCat

Axel smirked with a shrug as she mentioned imagining his line of work. "I'm sure certain people don't mind imagining me" he teased and hinted with a wink. "And I'm sexy in anything, I mean look at me" he chuckled, leaning back in his chair, gesturing to himself. He then chuckled again as the girl bursted into laughter, though his eyes couldn't help but wander to the group of girls. "Who pissed in the evil witches diet tea?" He nodded over at the other girls, arms crossed over his chest as he shot the glaring girl a look. Clary and Mari like to tease and call it his 'bull dog look' since they were so used to it and it didn't scare them anymore if ever. But to someone new it was threatening, daunting, and he knew that. He used it to his advantage in drug situations.
"Westside parties get as wild as we want them to be. Furniture burning, drugs, booze, hook ups. What happens are your parties uped by 400" as he finished the bell blared up to signal the end of class. "Well blondie, I hope you heel more graceful then you move. I have business to attend to" he nad noticed Mari ignored him in class so he quickly dropped a text as he left the room. 'So pretty Eastside boy and you've already forgetten your favourite tattooed criminal? That's cold Mar.'
coding by cychotic

"Hmmm, I wonder what a guy has got to do to convince you. I'm not begging you, that's for sure. How about if I cry?" Chase asked, pulling a sad face with puppy dig eyes. "Honestly, I'd much rather go with someone I'm interested in and who won't bore me for the night. Plus, I want to see you dressed for a ball," he said, winking.

Chase looked around and shrugged his shoulders. "I figure I'm already in trouble now, so why not make it worthwhile and skip the rest of the day?" he suggested. "I can drive us back to my place if you'd like? My asshole parents will be out at work all day." Chase had slept with a few girls just as a one-time thing, but he wasn't really keen on it. With Clary, he didn't believe this was a one-off, not if he could help it.

When she moved even closer, he grasped her waist a little tighter and looked down into her eyes. "Get in my car, Clary. You've got me all flustered now and I need to blow off this steam," he said, grinning at her.

Brea Summers

location: school | mood: annoyed; hurting | with: no one | Mentions: Axel Wonder Woman Wonder Woman
"Oh I have no doubt." She replied to his looking sexy in anything comment, and although her voice was light and flirty, there was truth behind her words. His description of Tessa nearly made her laugh out loud again, but she stifled her laugher with her hand again and shook her head. "Who knows." She spoke evenly, trying to keep her voice light still. Not many people had seen Tessa trip her in gym. It seemed her association with Axel was really grinding on Tessa's nerves, and if Brea wasn't careful, her role as a popular girl would be gone. Or at least, she knew the girl would try.

Brea noticed that Tessa looked away hastily, and upon casting a sideways glance at Axel, she knew why. Truthfully, Brea enjoyed being popular-- she was a social girl, and she liked people. She wasn't a cold hearted bitch, which is one reason people liked her so much. She didn't rule with fear, like some people tried to. She'd never really tried to be popular, it had just happened. It helped that she and Chase were a thing for so long, even if it was on and off.

But with how the last few months were turning out, she was finding that she was less concerned with what people thought of her. Sure, she was still a people person and people still flocked to her at school and even outside of it, but it didn't bring her the satisfaction that it used to. Before she could respond to his statement about the parties, the bell rang, and people began filing out of the classroom. "See ya." She waved as Axel filed out with them. Packing her things up, she set her bag on the desk.

Just as she was wondering how she was going to manage, one of her friends-- a guy named Trevor-- approached her with an easy smile, picking up her bag. She smiled at him, and commented about how he was a gentleman, before forcing herself to her feet and setting the crutches under her arms.

DSC_7783.jpg

Marina Skye Thornton

Marina practically sprinted down the hall towards the doors outside, ignoring the weird looks she got from the East Side students. She wasn't trying to impress anyone anyway...well...at least none of these people. Being locked up in a classroom sometimes really got to Mari, reminding her of the times in her foster homes that they would lock her into the closet for entire days to punish her. Mari had become a bit claustrophobic due to that, and never really did well in confined spaces or crowds since. When she reached the doors, she easily pushed them open, wedging a rock in between the door and the frame so she could get back in later. Apparently on the East Side, they lock the school doors while class is in session, and only teachers with passes can open the doors from the outsides. Back at the West Side high school, they didn't bother with that kind of security. Kids were always coming and going during the school day, for one, and the school couldn't really afford some fancy security system.

Mari walked down the building a ways from the door before pressing her back against the brick and sliding down to sit in the grass. It was cool and refreshing beneath her. Mari took a couple of deep breaths to calm down before pulling an Altoids tin from her back pack. Inside were a few joints, one of which Mari took and lit up before placing the tin back into her pack. She inhaled deeply, closing her eyes and leaning her head back against the brick, allowing the drug to calm her down. It was then that she felt her phone vibrate in her pocket. Looking down at it, Marina realized she had received a text from Axel. She couldn't really tell if he was being sarcastic or jealous or what. But her best response was to apologize and tell him what was going on. Sorry, Ax, she typed, You know I'm not used to that much attention. I had to run outside for a smoke. Kinda overwhelmed with the job for Miles tonight, kinda nervous.
y.jpg
Tags

Interactions: Axel ( Wonder Woman Wonder Woman )

Miles MacDonald

Miles couldn't help but chuckle lowly when she seemed to flirt with him, a smile spreading on his face. He was happy she seemed to like him and like to be around him. Miles had wanted to ask her out for a while now, but his job had kept him from it. He didn't really think a guy like him deserved a girl like her, nor could he bear to put her in danger. Maybe that would be something the could talk about tonight so he could get a better understanding.

Miles had also wanted to talk to her about the Fall dance. He had never really been to a school dance with a date. But for some reason, he really wanted to have that experience with Candy. As the school bell rang, Miles grinned and began packing up his supplies into his backpack. "Well, looks like we're on to our next class. Walk with me?"
Tags

giphy.gif

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back