• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Ship's Deck (OOC)

Well, if it isn't tasty, good luck getting Ed to take medicine. If it is tasty, good like keeping her from overdosing.
He can use the God Hand to temporarily swap the taste buds like synsepalum dulcificum, so he could make a bad tasting medicine temporarily sweet. She could totally be tricked into thinking a medicine tasted good just to go back and try some later and have it taste terrible, it would be pretty funny to see.

He can use the God Hand to temporarily swap the taste buds like synsepalum dulcificum, so he could make a bad tasting medicine temporarily sweet. She could totally be tricked into thinking a medicine tasted good just to go back and try some later and have it taste terrible, it would be pretty funny to see.
I don't recommend messing with Ed. There's a reason she's called a Walking Circus.

Lmao do we got a druggie, fish girl, an underage doctor, a burnt fish, a terrible flirt and a normal captian. If this isn't the most beautiful god damn crew I've seen.

>.> Ed is not a druggie! She just likes tasty things. If something's tasty, she's gonna eat it. I can't even imagine what would happen if Ed got high. That would be crazy, man.

f70140d8b93768ea3b6f73e56e80ecb9.gif

Been fucking dead. But other than that pretty good, have some time to do the introduction later.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back