• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Ship's Deck (OOC)

SomeRandomCanuck SomeRandomCanuck Talon seems really cool! I like how his fighting style is related to him losing his eye from a sword.

I wonder what kind of plague ended up orphaning him, maybe it could be the same plague that Ruva's mother cured in Trampoli, that could be a nice small connection.

That sound's pretty cool man! I'd be down for a side story or connection about it!

That sound's pretty cool man! I'd be down for a side story or connection about it!
It would be pretty funny if they ended up encountering the plague again eventually on the journey and Ruva is just like "oh yeah i have the cure to that" haha. But we'll see what happens! I definitely think its something that would be cool to be mentioned once at least! I'll come up with a name and some symptoms.

Ulcus Flores (Flower Ulcer):
Possible symptoms:
- muscle weakness
- delirium
- blurred vision
- blood in urine (somewhat common)
- a loss of appetite

Muscle weakness and delirium often start out of nowhere within a week, but both symptoms always start together. After the initial onset, muscle weakness may reach severely uncomfortable peaks. Around this time blurred vision is experienced by all people.
The experience of blurred vision may be amplified by the experience of delirium.
Throughout the course of the disease, a loss of appetite will slowly get worse and worse.
After a few more days blood in urine is experienced fairly often, small spots in the skin around the heart area begin to bloom, resembling flower sprouts. These sprouts will continue to grow every day, finally opening up once the patient dies.
Cause: Unknown
Made worse by: Stress. Other infected patients.
Treatment: Medication routine and in some cases a surgical procedure.
Rarity: Very Rare

Last edited:
Nice, Nice hopefully that's been nice. I've been fencing today. Excited to get this rp started!

I’m at work, but I’m hyped about this starting soon.
tenor.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back