• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Ship's Deck (OOC)

Bro I've been in the workshop all day, I really hope that the character is actually entertaining. I also hope to finish this cs today so I can rest and review.

Lady Warlock Lady Warlock After brainstorming a bit, I'd like to reserve the cabin girl role. I think it would be fun to bring my half-tigershark fishgirl, Cait Merlin, back; but maybe younger (like 13 or so. I think she's been 18 or 19 the other times I used her.)

Lady Warlock Lady Warlock Hopefully Iris isn’t too jealous of Cait’s cuteness. Since she’s a mermaid, and Cait’s half fishman, I think they’d make a cute mother-ish/daughter-ish pair (heck, even just a sisterly dynamic would hella wholesome.)

Hmmm, I think I've covered everything I need to on my character sheet, I wouldn't mind people's opinions on him though!

Last edited:
Hmmm, I think I've covered everything I need to on my character sheet, I wouldn't mind people's opinions on him though!
Sounds like a nice guy. He can be “mom-searching” buddies with Cait since they share a goal that’s similar.

He might also help her open up during one of her sad spells. I can see an interesting dynamic here.

Sounds like a nice guy. He can be “mom-searching” buddies with Cait since they share a goal that’s similar.

He might also help her open up during one of her sad spells. I can see an interesting dynamic here.
Seeing as they're the two youngest members members on the ship they'll probably get along well. Once he stops being smug about not being the youngest, that is, haha.

Hey, that's pretty good!
Right? Makes me feel like a proud papa.

c73be20b6ef7ef3c77887fa3ba28f854.gif

She’s a cute shark 😄

How is everyone doing today? I've been experiencing netflix's english dub of Kuroko no Basket, it is an experience to say the least

Hello people!

Sorry I wasn’t around much today. I’ve been on a stretch of night shifts at work which isn’t my norm, but does happen every once in a while. I’ll be reading through some character sheets tonight and hopefully getting some messages out!

shadowdude505 shadowdude505
Huh, so Ruva and Cait are both searching for their mother so they can drag them back home, both back to a place that resents them, what a coincidence. They're sure to get along well!

shadowdude505 shadowdude505
Huh, so Ruva and Cait are both searching for their mother so they can drag them back home, both back to a place that resents them, what a coincidence. They're sure to get along well!
I think so too.

With his abilities, I feel like he'd be one of the first to figure out that her leaving is affecting Cait more than she lets on.

I'll finish up my cs around later tonight, just thinking about something good for my characters backstory, but kinda blanking lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back