• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

ninjazrule

Pokemon Master
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Alright so I really just need someone to indulge me in plots guilt free. I've got some super niche ideas for rps and I just cannot get out of my head! Now despite the title I do have some canon x canon ships that i really want to rp but I also really enjoy canon x oc, I don't do oc x oc because reasons and I would really prefer to play the oc side of the canon x oc, i can be persuaded to double if you've got a really good plot but I really am tired of doubling and sort of just want someone that's ok not doing that.

So hi, you can call me Nin, I'm in my 20s with she/her pronouns and am just looking for someone who wants to do some fun rps. I don't exactly know what the "adv lit/lit" crap means but I can write anywhere from a paragraph to like 5 depending. I tend to match my partners or at least do my best to do so. I write in 3rd person and would appreciate you do the same, I will not write with minors period. So if you reach out in PM please put your name/alias, pronouns, triggers if any and age or age range. I can play male or female for my side, i can do polyships (if anyone would do an OC x canon polyship for my OC and erasermic I would love you forever) love triangles, you name it. As far as M/F ships I lean a lot more towards playing the female character just because it's a comfort thing however can be persuaded occasionally either way depending on the character I guess this is also typically when I'd need to be persuaded to double as well.

I'm also not just into romantic plots, I've got TONS of familial/found family tropes that i'd love to play out. however I don't just do slice of life either, I really need some drama/adventure/action in there to spice things up you know?

UPDATES: just added to my listings of fandoms a little bit and the characters i'm seeking :)

SUMMARY OF YOU:

- 18+

- writes in 3rd person

- writes more than a paragraph with decent spelling/grammar

- tells me name/age/pronouns/triggers in first PM

Now lets get into the fun bits! (UPDATE: I added a fandom)

FANDOMS - with each I'll post the ships i want with each

this color means i'm super craving
this means i'll rp it with good plot
this just means that I'm interested and will need some persuading.
Underlined on ships is who i'd like to be.

MY HERO ACADEMIA
for OC x canon, looking for someone to play: Aizawa, Present Mic, Hawks, Bakugo,
Tokoyami, Denki, Jiro, Kirishima, Tsuyu (just about anyone really hit me up)
Ships I enjoy: erasermic/Aizawa x Hizashi <3 Denki x Shinso x Jiro,

MCU
Looking for
: Peter Parker (holland), Tony Stark, Bruce Banner, Dr. Strange, Wanda, Natasha, Clint, (just about anyone really hit me up)
SHIPS I ENJOY: Tony x Pepper, science bros, tasertricks (Darcy x Loki), Shieldtaser (Steve x Darcy), Thor x Jane, frostiron,

ONE PIECE:
Looking for: Sanji, Zoro, Usopp, Ace,
nami, Robin, Shanks. (again, just about anyone really hit me up)

SHIPS I ENJOY: Zosan, Nami x Sanji, Robin x Franky, Shanks x Makino, Usopp x Kaya, Luffy x Boa, Luffy x Law, Luffy x Zoro,

OUR FLAG MEANS DEATH

Ships I enjoy: Ed x Stede

SNOW WHITE WITH THE RED HAIR

Looking for: Mitsuhide, Shirayuki, Zen

Ships I enjoy: most of them

KAKURIYO: BED AND BREAKFAST FOR SPIRITS

Looking for: anyone

ships I enjoy: any

KAMISAMA KISS

Looking for:
Tomoe, Mizuki, Nanami, Kurama

Ships I enjoy: Tomoe x Nanami

OURAN HIGH SCHOOL HOST CLUB

Looking for: Tamaki, Haruhi, Kyoya, Kaoru, Hikaru
(anyone else can be discussed)

ships I enjoy: Honestly hit me with anything that's not twincest or Mori and Honey

DC (Animated universe primarily)

Looking for:
Tim Drake, Bruce Wayne (animated series, young justice, justice league animated or a mix), Green Lantern, Static Shock, Captain Marvel (mostly movie based but I have a fun character/plot in mind!),

Ships I enjoy: WonderBat, Diana x Bruce x Clark, (honestly hit me with ideas I don't think of a lot of canon ships for this XD)

Good omens

Looking for: N/A i don't ship ocs with anyone in this

Ships: Aziracrow

Disney:

looking for: Jim Hawkins (treasure planet), Flynn rider/Eugene (tangled) Ariel (little mermaid), Esmerelda (Hunchback of Notre dame), Mirabel (Encanto) there's more just hit me up.

Ships: i have a billion and a half so hit me up, mostly dreamworks crossover ships ngl like for some reason i really like Esmerelda (hunchback) x Tulio (El dorado), Charlotte le buff (Princess and the frog) x Miguel (El dorado) Jasmine (Aladdin) x Sinbad (sinbad), also really like esmerelda x Megara, Elsa x Mulan, Elsa x Tadashi, Elsa x Cassandra (Tangled the series), Elsa x Isabella (Encanto), Peter Pan x Melody (Little mermaid 2), Peter Pan x Ariel, Peter Pan x Alice (Alice in wonderland), Violet Parr (incredibles) x Wilbur Robinson (Meet the robinsons), Hiro Hamada (Big hero 6) x Penny (Bolt)

I adore disney crossover ships though so seriously hit me with just about anything!

Gravity falls (I know it's technically disney but whatever)

Looking for: Dipper or Mabel,

Ships: don't really have any? but hit me up with those crossover ships and we'll talk.

Naruto (The original or Shippuden but i haven't watched past Asuma dying, i know what happens though)

Looking for: Kakashi, Shikamaru, Hinata,

Ships: Naruto x Hinata, Kakashi x Anko, Shikamaru x Temari, Ino x Sai,

Inuyasha (no yashahime)

Looking for: Inuyasha, Koga, Miroku

ships: Inuyasha x kagome, Miroku x Sango, Ayame x Koga

Buddy Daddies

Looking for: Anyone but Miri because ew

Ships: Rei x Kazuki is all i got so far XD
I think that's it for right now? those are the only ones i can think of anyway. Hit me with any ideas you have, throw your aus at me and ask lots of questions. Havea great day my dudes! <3

Last edited:
Welsh Corgi Hello GIF by Lazy Corgi

😄 Heyo!

What other Disney and/or Pixar ships and characters are you looking for besides the ones you listed, if I might ask?

I know how to RP as the following:
-- Miguel (Coco)
-- Ralph (Wreck-It Ralph)
-- Woody (Toy Story)
-- Andy (Toy Story)
-- Flynn (Tangled)
-- Kristoff (Frozen)
-- Dash (The Incredibles)
-- Dipper (Gravity Falls)

I want to point out that these aren't the only ones who I'm capable of RPing as. I've actually written as a few charas from other toons and animated movies that I'd rather keep unmentioned for the time being.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back