• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Shine on Me

Responsible_spider

Sorry I was late! Got lost on the path of life.
So this roleplay is kinda based on the song. And Stand By Me. It's set in a fantasy world where a pair of childhood friends, grew up together and played throughout their youth. When reached the beginnings of their teenage years, one had to leave, and what happen when they left is not yet known to their friend. Five long years pasted and they haven't seen each other since that day. When reunited it seems that the once bright and colorful minded one that left is now dim and grey. His/Her light is gone. They are more pessitimistic of the outlook of life compared to their friend. Their friend as stayed the same optimistic and gleeful person they always were. And it's their job while on a delivery job to make their light shine unto the other and show them the world isn't all horrible.

This is a 1×1 roleplay., we can discuss who can be who, and all the other smaller details in the chat below or in PMs. I'm a Literate to a Adv. Lit. It is set in a fantasy world! So we could go wild with some of the stuff. Romance isn't needed, but it could bring some nice dynamic to the plot. If you're interested DM! Or talk in the chat below!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back