• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Shin Megami Tensei Persona-R

Yeah you can join at anytime. Make a cs, look at overview for abilities. Your persona starts off with one ability and gradually earns more.

Be sure to look at the rules section and i will explain any questions you may have

You can create your own persona and assign it a arcana. If you are using persona from the show and a pheonix is in the justice persona then so be it. I am vwry lenient on persona so long as you dont god mod them.

Also oppose to old persona techniques it will be more on par with a new gen persona style where your persona and you are one person and you can use its abilities for yourself but you cannot actually summon its physical form. Read our examples in rp.

Well its posted but its actually far from finished. Maybe you could give me some tips with the abilities, since I really have no idea if those will work out.

In my opinion I think it will start moving and stop being dead when this rp actually gets going and more people start joining, and right now the lack of progression is because of a lack of people posting. But of course that's how I perceive things right now.

Indeed. Everyone can actually start posting their way out of the room or I will use Margarets epic way of dealing with lots of people at one time.

Itll force people to move on. The other issue is people only half post their intros. If they posted the entire thing and got it out of the way they can post short paragraphs to move this forward at a decent clip.

"Persona"

Although, I may bump into some trouble with posting this week since theres going to be a lot of stuff going on? I dunno. Whatever you want.

2303689-persona_4_quality_kanji.png

>P4 anime is good

persona+4+quality+animation.png

You'd think there would be more posts with all of the other people signed up

i already made my post and still waiting on who else is trying to be part of th first team. so far there are two of us. we need two more. kept saying it butbno one is responding about that.

I have added an update tab which will be used for any updates from here on out. There will be a vast sea of knowledge there including how these dungeons operate. They are entire locations opposed to regular floors. On the way up the dungeon floors will usually depict either areas represented by a member of the group or become just a regular set of floors with stairs. It is up to the discretion of the chosen member. There will be a total of 4 persona users in the first team. After that the teams will grow and the story will unfold accordingly. Difficulty of the shadows will be based on the boss the opponent is fighting. If the boss is relatively weak then the shadows will be weak as well. This wont aid much in terms of experience but will make grinding levels easier and acquisition of reach floor 10+ a real possibility

How do you level up? The mechanic will be discussed in rp and will be very easy to grasp as well. Once in a dungeon the only way back to the school is via safe areas. (Places shadows wouldnt spawn.) Examples would be: school gym, rooftops, certain houses, doors colored white. Remember leaving consumes a day and it is possible to sleep in dungeon. This gives the party a chance to maintain grinding but, there is always risks. Food, and water are not always available. Bathrooms are never a guarantee. When in a safe area all you have to do is touch any surface on the safe area with your hand and say home outloud. Time does not move for people inside the dungeon and it is possible to go a week inside and come out at the exact same time you went in.

ppl who are able to post please post. so we can get to the good stuff. lol its killing me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back