• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Shin Megami Tensei Persona-R

extremely annoying that no one is posting and the last posts were from me. before that the last post by someone other then me was on the 22nd No one seems to be taking this seriously. I will leave this thread up for a week. If at least 3 different people don't post before then I am closing the thread for good.

Oh, oh, can I join one? Any summary on what Arcana taken? I always loved the Devils, if no one taken it yet :D

i see. you could join my rwby rp. may be a bit late to be a good guy but you can rp as one of the villains.

my characters little sister is actually a villain and so is her organization. I mean if you are interested i will give you a heads up on what your plans etc etc are.

Last edited by a moderator:
I never actually saw RWBY, so I think I should watch a bit tomorrow :D

But,yeah, If I get it I'll join :D

cool i have the episodes posted on my rp as well as the link to all info regarding it. long story short. all living things have a soul, grimm don't have souls and hunt humans. To fight Grimm humans have created Dust (think magic in crystal or powder form) to fight them. The ones who fight Grimm are known as Hunters and Huntresses. There is two races humans and Faunus (animal hybrids that have a tail and ears and are much faster then human). there is criminal syndicate known as the White Fang which is a Faunus terrorist group. Pretty cut and dry. oh and every person has a Semblance which is a single ability that only they have. For example control over metal, increasing speed over time, teleportation etc.

I get the big idea. Well, maybe I will download an episode or two to know it more xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back