• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Sherlock, Doctor Who, Good Omens, MARVEL, Gravity Falls, many others....

Spacetime

Hello, welcome one and all to weirdmageddon! (*cough cough* Sorry I just reference things sometimes and anyways...) I basically roleplay all of the fandoms that I wrote above and some other ones too so just ask me about it. I roleplay in Semi- Literate, paragraph, third person format. I'm open to doing other formats though, it's honestly not a big deal. I do many ships, I do all the ships, it's kind of sad but...(Not the weird ones, I don't do incest so don't even ask...) I also do OCXCanon, but if I do that I expect we will be doubling up. So just hit me up with any of your ideas, I'm so bored. My only rule is be polite, and let's be friends?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back