• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Shattered Fates: Renewal - A Dark Fantasy Boss Battling Epic // OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Okay so I think this is everything that you missed xD
  • Dwynn helps Harmony before she falls off the ledge. He then gets pissy with the fact that his party sucks and climbs up to 1v1 the beast. They fight and both fall down along with tons of debris.
  • People choose to dodge, help, or pray to jesus.
  • Harmony goes to catch Dwynn, but catches a root instead. She later finds him but he is missing the lower half of his body, is pinned beneath debris and is a pile of shit to be honest. He tells her to attack the beast and not let people slow them down but Harmony refuses to give up on him and carries him. (he passes out/is ded???)
  • Kyo is in a black rage and goes for the fallen beast. She is crazy.
  • Nia tries to help Vystari, but the ground crumbles beneath them. Nia tries to save Vystari but fails and Vystari falls... until Kietlav saves her by shield bashing her to safety.
    • Vystari is knocked out for rest of fight.
    • Kietlav then starts to fall and Niatiel uses the power of her stigma to gain super strength for 1 turn. It doesnt work out and both fall.
  • Kietlav's weapon (axe) saves him from falling and Irosane shows up to help pull him up. Kietlav wants to try saving Brielle and Nia but he has no mana energy left.
  • Brielle was also falling but manages to use her glaive to hold herself from falling. She hears a weird demonic voice that tells her that she only need ask for help to receive it. Then she is teleported(?) to safety and is currently okay.
  • Kyo is still attacking the beast and smashes a pillar... which is currently falling.
  • All the stigma people feel a rush of strength. Nia and Iro's weapons explode into bits of light (only a hilt left). There is a faint chain between them and in the area between them movement is slowed. Nia uses this to climb up rocks and stuff to jump back up to where Iro is holding out a chain for her to grab.
What's happening now:
  • Falling pillar (??? turns until impact)
  • Parts of the ground is falling
  • The Beast is currently being beaten up by Kyo.

Last edited:
Sorry, that took longer than I thought. I was distracted by Kitty XDDDD

*starts to sweat* Oh god I look away for a moment and this rp is flooded with posts ;=;

Just want to make a re-establishing post for nowww. Hard to make it any longer, next post definitely will be much longer though. Just wanna reset my presence.

SHE CHANGED HER PROFILE PICTURE AND ITS BEAUTIFUL.

I can also recognize that it’s your artwork!
Oh... I didn't expect to be called out like this, but thank you very much. I appreciate that you think I have a 'style', even though I don't really think so. I'm sort of embarrassed now, haha.

It's part of a bigger picture, but it doesn't really fit in this little avatar format we have here on this site. Just a little thing I was doodling today when I got home. I was sort of getting tired of the old one since I've had it for so long. x . x

Oh... I didn't expect to be called out like this, but thank you very much. I appreciate that you think I have a 'style', even though I don't really think so. I'm sort of embarrassed now, haha.

It's part of a bigger picture, but it doesn't really fit in this little avatar format we have here on this site. Just a little thing I was doodling today when I got home. I was sort of getting tired of the old one since I've had it for so long. x . x
Why be embarrassed? It’s great! You have such a magnificent talent that I could only dream of having! Your style is also very unique and in a good way.

I wish I could just go home and “doodle” and have it look fantastic like that xD

"Fantastic", haha! You flatter me too much. ; u ;

But this doesn't mean I'll go easy on you in the roleplay. > u >

thank you for making an exception for me great shura <3

I have to agree though, your art has a very distinct and pleasing style.

Shura-senpai has a new profile pic! Such art! Many good! Wow!
(my phone auto corrects Shura to Shura-senpai lmfao >u<)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back