• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Shattered Fates: Renewal - A Dark Fantasy Boss Battling Epic // OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
I will have my post up tonight! Gonna try to get my school work done this afternoon! 💪

What is it!? :D
Iro’s gotta get Kietlav pulled up, and then hopefully he can get his chain swing far enough for Nia to catch so she might be pulled up as well. But if worse comes to worse he’s gonna jump into the hole to grab her, how he’s getting out will be figured out later xD

Iro’s gotta get Kietlav pulled up, and then hopefully he can get his chain swing far enough for Nia to catch so she might be pulled up as well. But if worse comes to worse he’s gonna jump into the hole to grab her, how he’s getting out will be figured out later xD
Yus! >:3
okay I can get Nia to to jump up on the slowed debris like Legolas (I assume she moves normally but everything else is slow) which should get her into range for a final jump that will let her:
a) Grab onto Sadman. (which also gives the option that Nia can climb up and help Iro haul in Kietlav)
b) Grab hold of any chain Iro offers once he's done pulling up Kietlav.

Though we all have to make the most out of this because the pillar is going to crash down soon >w<

Nah, the deed of saving a friend (especially one that’s been there over multiple lifetimes) is always worthwhile

Users who are viewing this thread

Back