• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Shattered Fates: Renewal - A Dark Fantasy Boss Battling Epic // OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
AHHHHHH I've been brainwashed but I dont care.
WAIT. DO I gots the Stockholm Syndrome ? xD

BUT OF COURSE! The Brielle is perfection

Day 62 - This is extraordinary! The Brielle proposes that previous methodology should be immediately redacted! Subject 001 has progressed itself and fully accepted Phase 2 even without the initiation therapy. Further indepth observation must be made.

Ah, yep, okay. That's makes sense! Yah. heheh, dunno why I was thinking that ;0wo

In honor of this momentous occasion, Subject 001 shall now be called 'Subject Juju One'.

Ah, yep, okay. That's makes sense! Yah. heheh, dunno why I was thinking that ;0wo

Subject Juju One is undoubtedly having a brain-noodle, confusion is completely normal in this case. Subject Juju One should not worry too much.

Wait, why does my brain hurt now?

Is this brain-noodle contagious? I demand an explanation, dear doctor.

Subject Grand Overseer has revealed a startling observation. Brain Noodles have been classified as Lazydus Mawnsterdus for a thousand years and have never been known to pass on the spaghetti to another host. The Brielle is most worried now. Subject Juju One must have accelerated their evolution due to a suspected emptiness in the headus cortexus. The Brielle recommends a triple dosage of extra salted carbonara for three days to exterminate the Brain Noodle!

Subject Grand Overseer has revealed a startling observation. Brain Noodles have been classified as Lazydus Mawnsterdus for a thousand years and have never been known to pass on the spaghetti to another host. The Brielle is most worried now. Subject Juju One must have accelerated their evolution due to a suspected emptiness in the headus cortexus. The Brielle recommends a triple dosage of extra salted carbonara for three days to exterminate the Brain Noodle!

Ah. It makes perfect sense now. Thank you, fine doctor.

I will make preparations to enter into the recommended mind-pasta elimination therapy immediately. But before I go, I must request that we detain the subject who carries this deadly pathogen. Just to make sure they do not spread the parasitic disease any further, please make sure to throw away the key. With my blessing, continue your observation on them. I think this is only the beginning of this strange, almost miraculous mutagen of the Brain-Noodle.

The very fate of this thread depends on your ability to create a vaccination for potential future outbreaks of the condition. Stay safe, dear doctor.

Subject Grand Overseer is undoubtedly quick of mind and wits! Such excellent content in Subject Grand Overseer's headus cortexus will undoubtedly kill the Brain Noodle that has attempt invasion. Unfortunately, as we surmised, the same cannot be said of Subject Juju One. Indeed, the fate of Existence rests upon our shoulders.

I am sorrynot to say this Subject Juju One, but you heard Subject Grand Overseer. I must quarantine Subject Juju One immediately into THE CORNER. It is for the Greater Good. I cannot say how long it will take me to find a cure, but consider your self-sacrifice as a most noble honor. Through you, perhaps we can learn much and turn the tide of war towards the Brain-Noodles.

Goodbye Subject Juju One.

No! You can't! The brain noodle is the perfect organism! How humans were meant to be! It sings to us, and we rejoice! Such music. But they don't hear it. No. Only us. They must hear the music! They must be saved, not us!

Day 63 - THe immediate precautionary measures which Subject Grand Overseer and THe Brielle employed were warranted. As soon as SUbject Juju One was quarantined into The Corner, she began displaying all the traits of hyper duper advanced infestation of the Brain Noodle. The preposterous claims of this... 'music' further confirmed the presence of the Brain Noodle Multihive. While The Brielle longs to study this manifestation of uber quick progression of Phases within just a day, The Brielle fears that if the threat is allowed to fester, it will contaminate the rest of us. THe Brielle's research into horror movies have shown that there is only one solution to prevent THe End. Subject Juju One must be rebooted with extreme intentions. This is regrettable, surely.... but necessary.

Nevertheless, I have endeavored to save a small portion of Subject Juju One under Protocol Copypotato. A new duplicant can be quickly replicated so that we do not have a loss of biological diversity.

Farewell Subject Juju One. You will be remembered.

She shall be known as Subject Juju Two! And she shall be loved! not by me, of course.

Also, this makes me wanna do a gag research club/institution roleplay...

She shall be known as Subject Juju Two! And she shall be loved! not by me, of course.

Also, this makes me wanna do a gag research club/institution roleplay...

You read my mind perfectly Subject Grand Overseer ^3^ Subject Juju Two precisely!

The Brielle thinks such a RP would be a fun casual gig.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back