• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Shattered Fates: Renewal - A Dark Fantasy Boss Battling Epic // OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
You can be in whatever gangs you peeps devise, but to me, everyone is currently in the Primed to be Pup Chow gang. ;^D

Also, I crashed my motorcycle yesterday night and hurt my leg pretty bad. Still not bad enough to skip work though. Rats.

You can be in whatever gangs you peeps devise, but to me, everyone is currently in the Primed to be Pup Chow gang. ;^D

Also, I crashed my motorcycle yesterday night and hurt my leg pretty bad. Still not bad enough to skip work though. Rats.
Noooooooo!!! O^O dont hurt yourself!! Please be careful!
I would ask if you are okay but you're not! Your poor leg... though I guess it could be A LOT worse for a motorcyclist..:ghostunu:

4E18FB08-FD9E-4EDE-AC2C-C1EB61FBB337.jpeg
Sweet child please be careful, we cannot afford to have our goddess disappear again!

Lol, imagine being stupid enough to tempt fate and hold onto your name.

This meme was made by the People Who Aren’t Going To Die gang
Lol imagine being afraid of this thing.

This meme was made by Not afraid of anything ever gang.

yo plz don't die

The Suspicious Eye The Suspicious Eye Wait, I heard that's a pretty serious symptom. Like, somewhere in Asia. I think Sugondese?

On a more serious note, thanks for all the kind wishes. I'm fine though! Just bruised up pretty bad on mah leg. Walking around hurts, so they let me sit and do paperwork instead of running errands around the city for a few days. :^D

kasigi kasigi And most motorcycles are bad-ass, but I got a cute scooter instead! It's still a motorcycle, in terms of engine power.
Looks demure and unassuming, but goes vroom vroom~

The Suspicious Eye The Suspicious Eye Wait, I heard that's a pretty serious symptom. Like, somewhere in Asia. I think Sugondese?

On a more serious note, thanks for all the kind wishes. I'm fine though! Just bruised up pretty bad on mah leg. Walking around hurts, so they let me sit and do paperwork instead of running errands around the city for a few days. :^D

kasigi kasigi And most motorcycles are bad-ass, but I got a cute scooter instead! It's still a motorcycle, in terms of engine power.
Looks demure and unassuming, but goes vroom vroom~
cuteness > badass

Play nice now. Remember, banter can easily turn into bickering if we don’t maintain a civil middle-ground.

But to give an update, since pretty much everyone has posted aside from Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia , they have until tonight before they have to do catch up with everyone. No penalties at this point of the role-play, beyond that mild inconvenience.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back