• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Shattered Fates: Renewal - A Dark Fantasy Boss Battling Epic // OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Hey Euclid Leaf Euclid Leaf
I'm doing a Mage playthrough
Can I have something like an Amulet for my weapon
A Gandalf Staff is too gaudy and weighty

Sure, the weapons are not limited to being conventional 'weapons'. Just about anything will do, really. So long as it falls within some reasonable use. Good thing you chose to lose the old name and gain a silvered weapon and stigma, as channeling magic is more their specialty. Thus, they do not require the qualities of an actual weapon. But expect the flaws of not having a conventional weapon. Like when you run out of reserves to use magic, for example.

The main difference between silvered weapons and black vessels are the abilities hidden within the weapon itself and the way they are used. One being much easier, while weaker, requiring more planning and precision, the latter being more slow and cumbersome, but with much more raw impact.

The way I see it, both look unrefined, like fresh pieces of metal drawn out of a forge. And will slowly take more cleaner shape as the characters grow and learn.

Last edited:
Sure, the weapons are not limited to being conventional 'weapons'. Just about anything will do, really. So long as it falls within some reasonable use. Good thing you chose to lose the old name and gain a silvered weapon and stigma, as channeling magic is more their specialty. Thus, they do not require the qualities of an actual weapon. But expect the flaws of not having a conventional weapon. Like when you run out of reserves to use magic, for example.

The main difference between silvered weapons and black vessels are the abilities hidden within the weapon itself and the way they are used. One being much easier, while weaker, requiring more planning and precision, the latter being more slow and cumbersome, but with much more raw impact.

The way I see it, both look unrefined, like fresh pieces of metal drawn out of a forge. And will slowly take more cleaner shape as the characters grow and learn.
Can I have a Lightsaber then?

Yeah, you can choose to go a more magic-focused route. After the introduction sequence, character building gets much more expansive and detailed. Down to listing individual spells and abilities. Depending on actions and choices, of course.

Yeah, you can choose to go a more magic-focused route. After the introduction sequence, character building gets much more expansive and detailed. Down to listing individual spells and abilities. Depending on actions and choices, of course.
1000 Degree Lightsaber vs Stone Colossus

1000 Degree Lightsaber vs Stone Colossus
Actually, barring that the stone colossus is made out of common stone. It would take 1200 degrees Celsius or 2192 degrees Fahrenheit to melt it. Even then it would take a long while for the rock to become molten. So your “1000 degree lightsaber” would prove ineffective.

Actually, barring that the stone colossus is made out of common stone. It would take 1200 degrees Celsius or 2192 degrees Fahrenheit to melt it. Even then it would take a long while for the rock to become molten. So your “1000 degree lightsaber” would prove ineffective.
Then I will use the power of KITING to defeat it
Kiting is a power on the level of Meteor or the High Ground

Then I will use the power of KITING to defeat it
Kiting is a power on the level of Meteor or the High Ground
Yeah I’m not entirely sure what Kiting is, and I can’t find a result matching what you’ve described so imma assume you pulled it out of your ass xD

Yeah I’m not entirely sure what Kiting is, and I can’t find a result matching what you’ve described so imma assume you pulled it out of your ass xD
I don't believe you
This is the first result that came up on Google

"Kiting is a term primarily encountered in MMORPGs referring to a popular method of killing mobs (monsters) or other players by staying at a distance, using ranged attacks, and running whenever the enemy comes near. Similar tactics may be used in other computer and video games."

I don't believe you

"Kiting is a term primarily encountered in MMORPGs referring to a popular method of killing mobs (monsters) or other players by staying at a distance, using ranged attacks, and running whenever the enemy comes near. Similar tactics may be used in other computer and video games."
Dragon Age taught me the power of Kiting

I don't believe you

580A6492-8E7C-4716-903A-CC3FF5AA6153.png
Except it isnt. Plus this fighting style you speak of doesn’t no exactly match with fighting with a lightsaber.

If the Lightsaber doesn't work then I have to Kite
I mean I could throw it
But then I'll be unarmed for a bit
Well of course your thousand degree lightsaber won’t work against a stone colossus. Even throwing it would just be as useless.

So I'll have to Kite
Then hopefully we'll find a fleshy monster that can be cut by a Lightsaber so I can Kite a bit less
Or when the time comes that you can have a lightsaber, don’t ask for a mere 1000 degrees in temperature XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back