• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Shattered Fates: Renewal - A Dark Fantasy Boss Battling Epic // OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Okay I had an idea just the other day, what if the wisps were ever to encounter something like a void entity? A creature that can divide and take the form of the fears of those who oppose it. Say with an ophidiophobic it would be a massive serpent, or a claustrophobic it becomes an amoeba that swallows them up and suffocates them. OR another alternative for the void entity is that is becomes a dark and twisted version of all of the wisps, that consume their minds and should it prove successful takes them as a vessel to use as its own (I may or may not offer up my character as this vessel to use as the boss should this idea go through :alien:)

Oh damn I am the only one who kept their name so far
Not anymore! This is certainly a heavy choice. I wonder what will come of it.

Okay I had an idea just the other day, what if the wisps were ever to encounter something like a void entity? A creature that can divide and take the form of the fears of those who oppose it. Say with an ophidiophobic it would be a massive serpent, or a claustrophobic it becomes an amoeba that swallows them up and suffocates them. OR another alternative for the void entity is that is becomes a dark and twisted version of all of the wisps, that consume their minds and should it prove successful takes them as a vessel to use as its own (I may or may not offer up my character as this vessel to use as the boss should this idea go through :alien:)
Oh wow I hope if it happens, it's later in the story. I don't even know what kind of fear my wisp would have.

Oh wow I hope if it happens, it's later in the story. I don't even know what kind of fear my wisp would have.
Well of course it would be later, just so our characters would have had time to evolve and take shape before being forced against either themselves or their fears.

That's a terrifying thought. But I am curious if it's just our name we're losing or is it rejecting the entirety of our past.

My assumption is its a symbolic rejection of the entirety. Methinks. Cause otherwise it would defeat the purpose of the sacrifice(?) To choose one would be to allow a gradual influx from before... maybe. To choose the other, would be to reject all and begin anew as nothing.

Disclaimer Notice: I will provide no spoilers for the consequences of actions until they are already manifested and apparent.

But I will say that all choices that are imposed by the GM to any given character(s), typically indicated by bold text, will have serious long-term effects one way or another. Don't let that scare you though. No choice is 100% permanent. Just about anything can be undone. You just have to pay a price. A sacrifice, if you will. :^D

Names are so 2018. Do you not know the health benefits of giving up your name? Like, it's super full of antioxidants and like totally detoxifies the soul. Lol of course you dont, you probably don't even do yoga. u_u

This meme brought to you by the Pro-name Activist Group
*never tested on animals
**nonGMO
***fair trade

I don't understand
Lol of course you dont understand. You're not even half as woke as one of the no-names. How can you even keep your name knowing all the dirty business practices + enviro. harm? Smh Like i bet you support GMO's too. I wouldn't be surprised tbh.

Lol of course you dont understand. You're not even half as woke as one of the no-names. How can you even keep your name knowing all the dirty business practices + enviro. harm? Smh Like i bet you support GMO's too. I wouldn't be surprised tbh.
Oh...

' . ' um...

>-<

*lays down and sleeps*

Oh...

' . ' um...

>-<

*lays down and sleeps*
You know sleeping on the floor is bad for you.
here, have a blanket and pillow. Sorry for being so pushy. Maybe in my quest to become so open-minded I became... closed minded? *looks into distance, anime music playing softly.*

(Okay i should stop and get some help. And sleep lol)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back