• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Shattered Fates: Renewal - A Dark Fantasy Boss Battling Epic // OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Yeah good luck with that, strength and power are earned. Only those who deserve it and prove worthy of it shall receive it. In the end it’s those who sacrifice their power for the good of others who are the truly powerful (nudge nudge Juju Juju )
Bahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. That's dumb/ Everyone knows the tank is the most powerful/

Yeah good luck with that, strength and power are earned. Only those who deserve it and prove worthy of it shall receive it. In the end it’s those who sacrifice their power for the good of others who are the truly powerful (nudge nudge Juju Juju )

You always seem to sound like you have a channel called 'Top Ten Best Anime Quotes 2019'

Each time I click these videos, I end up in places i never thought possible... I'm not sure if that is a good or bad thing. XD

<X3
right to the feels TwT
This world takes so much from us... but sometimes we get the choice as to what that sacrifice is for.

Last edited:
I mean hey man if you're ever looking for a good one I recommend One Punch Man if you haven"T watched it already ;)
yeah, it's really good!
...and if you read the manga you'll understand Kasigi's choice of avatar ;)
they may be my fav character in the series...

Oh my gosh, there's so much I'm looking forward to, hopefully they don't disappoint. You read the webcomic too, or are you just on the manga?
I've begun reading the webcomic but I'm not up to date unfortunately! >w<

The manga is almost up to some really really amazing parts, you have a lot to look forward to!
you agree that garou is best boy, right?
Yeee! I will put in more effort!
Yes. There is no question >:3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back