• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

fairyfawn

respectless
hi everyone! this is an updated partner search thread for mostly original ideas/pairings but there is Harry Potter and Percy Jackson thrown in the mix for some oc/oc!

About Me
• Hey everyone! I'm Juniper
• you're free to call me Juju/Juni for short! You can also call me Pastel or Shark!
• I'm a 21-year-old trans guy and my pronouns are he/purr/fox, other neopronouns are definitely welcome!
•My timezone is EST. I am autistic and I have ADHD and anxiety as well, I love rambling to my partners about my special interests and hyperfixations!
• I adore fluffy slice of life but I'm also a huge fan of angst! I usually do around 500+ words but if I’m really feeling it I can do 1000+ words.
•I’ve been roleplaying since I was 10 years old.

Dealbreakers
— Homophobia/Transphobia/Racism/Bigotry — I do not want any of this in the roleplay. And if you yourself show that you are any of these things then I won’t interact with you.
— 1st person POV — I write in 3rd person POV and would like for you to do the same
— Rushing for Replies — I am not a fast replier. In fact, I take my time. Please do not pester or rush me for replies whether it be OOC or IC. I’m a slow replier. Be patient with me and I’ll be patient with you. I will tell my roleplay partners if I will be unable to reply for a while or if I’m taking a mental health break.
— Uncomfortable with OOC chatter — so, I absolutely love chatting with my roleplay partners! I love making memes, headcanons, Pinterest boards, playlists, etc with my partners. And I love gushing about OCs. So if we’re not talking outside of roleplay, I’m gonna be uncomfortable and awkward.
— Just saying 'Hi' 'Hello' etc. Just... no. When you contact me, you have to tell me a bit about yourself as well as what you're interested in. If you contact me just saying 'Hi' then I'm not going to interact with you.

About You/About the Roleplay
— Be LGBTQ+ friendly of course

— No one liners please. You don’t have to match my length but please try to do at least 3+ paragraphs.

— Be comfortable with OOC chatter. I can do OOC chatter on discord or in a PM!

— Be 18+ of age please!

— Help with plotting please! You tell me your ideas, i'll tell you mine.

— Realistic faceclaims only please! And by realistic faceclaims, I mean real people. Please, no AI, drawn, picrew, or artbreeder faceclaims.

— I prefer to roleplay in threads but I am comfortable roleplaying in PMs too

— Slowburn romance is an absolute must. Platonic roleplays are not my cup of tea.

— I love doubling up!

Ghosting Policy
I am 100% ghost friendly! If you’re not feeling the roleplay anymore, you don’t have to tell me. You’re free to leave the roleplay without having to tell me that you have lost interest.

Gender Pairings
As the title states, I am currently looking for m/m roleplays only. I’m also open to polyamory! I’m polyamorous myself so I would love some poly pairings.

Pairings/Ideas
key for pairings —

bolded role I would like this role
! I am craving this idea/pairing
strikethrough I have received plenty of interest for this idea/pairing
* means i have an idea in mind

I am open to combining pairings and ideas!

survivors in a zombie apocalypse !*
ghost hunters solving hauntings and mysteries !*
something addams family/morticia and gomez inspired !
something stardew valley inspired
florist x gang leader
vampire x werewolf
bodyguard
x gang leader *
knight x prince !
pirate
x prince !*
social media influencer x barista
barista
x regular
villain x hero
human x demigod
partier x studier
closeted
x open
celebrity x single parent
soulmate aus *
harry potter universe !
percy jackson universe !
roommates (oh my god they were roommates.)
hacker x detective !*
hall monitor x rebel
pet shop owner
x librarian
barista
x author
florist x librarian
sunshine bookstore owner x grumpy restaraunt owner
pirate captain x surgeon !
camp counselors dealing with mysteries
prince x messenger
prince x commoner
chef x baker
pirate captain
x first mate !
outlaw or cowboy x sheriff !

tbh I will literally do anything pirate related or anything western related so throw your pairing ideas for those at me.

That’s all! I will most likely add some more pairings and if you’re interested then please send me a DM! All replies on this thread will be deleted to keep the thread clean.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back