• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Shameless: A Dysfunctional Family RP (Main)

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
BOOKER FRYE . . .

LOCATION . . .
Malik's safe house
TAGS . . .
MENTIONS . . .
Malik, Shalice, Kamaria
MOOD . . .
A strange mix of angry, annoyed, guilty, and confused
ALL MY LIFE BEEN . . .
LIVIN IN THE FAST LANE . . .

CAN'T SLOW DOWN
Aunt? Princess? Daddy? Booker was staring in quite a bit of shock at the little girl clinging to Malik. And Bo put the pieces together pretty quickly, but it was still a bit of a shock. Because he'd known Malik for a pretty long time, but he was damn sure there'd been no toddlers in the picture. And this was obviously the first time he was seeing this because Shalice thought to show up unannouced? And.. what the fuck?

Bo had never seen Malik act like such a softy in his life. It was weird. Weird and his face hurt. But as soon as this soft whipped version of Malik was out of the picture, Bo had to try and collect himself. Yeah, he didn't like Shalice, at all. And he was starting to feel pretty damn disrespected, himself. Usually, he didn't care much about that sort of thing, but Booker had been in this game just as long as Malik had been. He'd earned his fuckin' respect and didn't feel all that chill with her making an ass out of him when he was trying to sort some shit out with Malik.

But nope, huh? Gang comes first. There was a quarter of a million in that bag of their's and Booker was apparently worth only ten percent of it. "Well, if you weren't acting like a bitch I'd have called you a princess, princess" he spoke out through gritted teeth, smacking the gun away from his crotch because he wasn't being serious there and hopefully she'd know him well enough to tell. Though, his blood pressure was kind of boiling. Not a great situation. Not with these people who really weren't deserving of Booker's loose fists and anger issues.

"Yeah, I got some shit on my mind, Mal. But it aint somethin' I'm talkin' about with her around," He was annoyed. Obviously, he was annoyed. They kept saying they were family, but they had a pretty funny way of showing it. This was like the fourth or fifth time she'd pointed out his skin color, and he had to thank God that Mal wasn't like that. Fuck, he didn't want to be angry with Malik. Didn't want to fight with the guy. They had a lot to talk about, obviously. Seriously, was nobody going to mention that Malik was a dad? "I'm still his second, Shalice. Don't push me around. But fuck it, fine, business, I guess. Go at it."

But first, Bo's brows furrowed and he stopped in fron of Mal, grabbing the back of his head in a way brothers did and craning his neck to get a look at his face, "Fuck, I didn't mean to hit you, man. Really. I just... you know me." Loose cannon. Alway was, and always would be. But hey, at least he wasn't getting soft when it came to throwing a nasty punch.
I'M A ROLLIN' FREIGHT TRAIN . . .

CHARLIE MCGEE

LOCATION . . .
His house, living room
TAGS . . .
MENTIONS . . .
Booker, Leli, Lucky, Malik, Meekah, Kris
MOOD . . .
Junkie mode: Activate
THAT'S RIGHT . . .
I TELL MYSELF I'LL CHANGE . . .

THEN I BEGIN TO REALIZE . . .
Charlie's mouth opened in a bit of shock at the revelation from his brother. Rox did what? A cold chill began to settle through Charlie's bones. He couldn't believe.. but then, maybe it shouldn't be so hard to believe that. Since their mom died, Charlie had been nagged and warned not to trust his dad. But so far, the only thing Rox had ever used him for was to get in the house to grab some beer or whatever else. But he'd never stolen... And he'd never used Charlie like that.

But apparently, that's what happened. His eyes lingered on Lucky's face with all the bruises and cuts from the fight. To be a little fair, it wasn't his fault that Lucky had chosen to settle that lie with his fists. And then Lucky had to have known that Bo was with his guys. And it was Booker. Booker wouldn't sell to Kris because Charlie told him that if he ever did, he'd cut off the guy's testicles, make a testicle pie, and trick Bo into eating it. Charlie was a little protective when it came to his sisters.

But all in all, the weight of everything fell on his shoulders and he was way way way too sober for this shit. He was way too sober to find it in him to say that Booker's boss was pissed and was gonna come after them. He'd find the guy and set things right. Apologize or something. Charlie could certainly swallow his pride enough for that. Lucky ended with saying that Charlie was grounded, but seeing as Lucky never really gave a real shit about what Charlie did, he didn't react. He didn't care, anyways. Too much was rushing through his head and Charlie felt like he was gonna be sick. It had been way too long since he'd crushed up his last pill. Who was he kidding with this 'trying to get your act together' bullshit? He was no good, sober.

Lucky was gone and Charlie was still staring at nothing. So he was surprised when Meekah approached him. He didn't hate Meekah. On the contrary, he still felt a certain fondness for her simply because she hadn't treated him any differently for as long as he'd known her. But yeah, it was a little hard knowing that she fit in more than he did, these days. And now? After Rox stabbed him in the back, he felt even emptier than ever before. Charlie's smile was a little hollow when Meekah joked with him, "Yeah, couldn't begin to imagine that."

Meekah was gone and Charlie was left in the room with Kris who wasn't even looking at him. He thought about that job Leliana wanted him to take. It would be perfect timing if he could just get his shit together long enough to secure the job. But his mind was already falling back to what he really only seemed to care about these days. "I.. I don't know. I went to see Leli's boss this morning? Try and get a job there. But.." he gestured around him, "family meeting." He scratched his neck. Yeah, nope. He didn't know how to talk to any of these guys anymore. Ugh, he felt so awkward. Charlie just didn't bother saying anything else before he decided that maybe all this would be easier with a smoke or something. He had quite a bit. It was expensive, and he'd used a lot of the money he'd had from an old summer job to pay for it.

Fuck, nothing probably could have hit harder after everything than what he found in his room. Which was, coincidentally, nothing.

"WHO THE FUCK WAS IN MY MY ROOM?!" Charlie's voice would definitely be heard in every room of the house. No no no no no no, they didn't... fucking.. where the shit are they? All of his socks were on the floor in seconds and then he started pulling clothes out from the other drawers as well until he bolted into the bathroom and saw the white residue of what used to be his set up for the next month or so. His hand was shaking now, pushing through his hair in desperation as hot terrified tears began to well up in the corners of his eyes. It was pathetic and dramatic, yeah. But he was dependent on those pills. You never were supposed to just cut somebody off cold. The one pill in his pocket felt more and more like the only thing that could matter, now. His priorities completely shifted. Fuck his family. Fuck them...

Charlie was still in a bit of hysterics when he barreled down the stairs and had to keep every bone in his body from charging Kris and doing something a little.. violent. "It was you, wasn't it? Don't fuckin' lie to me. You're the only one dumb enough to think that this would help anything. Did Lucky tell you to do it? Do you even... Do you know how much that shit costs?"
THE PROBLEM'S IN MY VEINS . . .

Aunt? Princess? Daddy? Booker was staring in quite a bit of shock at the little girl clinging to Malik. And Bo put the pieces together pretty quickly, but it was still a bit of a shock. Because he'd known Malik for a pretty long time, but he was damn sure there'd been no toddlers in the picture. And this was obviously the first time he was seeing this because Shalice thought to show up unannouced? And.. what the fuck?

Bo had never seen Malik act like such a softy in his life. It was weird. Weird and his face hurt. But as soon as this soft whipped version of Malik was out of the picture, Bo had to try and collect himself. Yeah, he didn't like Shalice, at all. And he was starting to feel pretty damn disrespected, himself. Usually, he didn't care much about that sort of thing, but Booker had been in this game just as long as Malik had been. He'd earned his fuckin' respect and didn't feel all that chill with her making an ass out of him when he was trying to sort some shit out with Malik.

But nope, huh? Gang comes first. There was a quarter of a million in that bag of their's and Booker was apparently worth only ten percent of it. "Well, if you weren't acting like a bitch I'd have called you a princess, princess" he spoke out through gritted teeth, smacking the gun away from his crotch because he wasn't being serious there and hopefully she'd know him well enough to tell. Though, his blood pressure was kind of boiling. Not a great situation. Not with these people who really weren't deserving of Booker's loose fists and anger issues.

"Yeah, I got some shit on my mind, Mal. But it aint somethin' I'm talkin' about with her around," He was annoyed. Obviously, he was annoyed. They kept saying they were family, but they had a pretty funny way of showing it. This was like the fourth or fifth time she'd pointed out his skin color, and he had to thank God that Mal wasn't like that. Fuck, he didn't want to be angry with Malik. Didn't want to fight with the guy. They had a lot to talk about, obviously. Seriously, was nobody going to mention that Malik was a dad? "I'm still his second, Shalice. Don't push me around. But fuck it, fine, business, I guess. Go at it."

But first, Bo's brows furrowed and he stopped in fron of Mal, grabbing the back of his head in a way brothers did and craning his neck to get a look at his face, "Fuck, I didn't mean to hit you, man. Really. I just... you know me." Loose cannon. Alway was, and always would be. But hey, at least he wasn't getting soft when it came to throwing a nasty punch.
Charlie's mouth opened in a bit of shock at the revelation from his brother. Rox did what? A cold chill began to settle through Charlie's bones. He couldn't believe.. but then, maybe it shouldn't be so hard to believe that. Since their mom died, Charlie had been nagged and warned not to trust his dad. But so far, the only thing Rox had ever used him for was to get in the house to grab some beer or whatever else. But he'd never stolen... And he'd never used Charlie like that.

But apparently, that's what happened. His eyes lingered on Lucky's face with all the bruises and cuts from the fight. To be a little fair, it wasn't his fault that Lucky had chosen to settle that lie with his fists. And then Lucky had to have known that Bo was with his guys. And it was Booker. Booker wouldn't sell to Kris because Charlie told him that if he ever did, he'd cut off the guy's testicles, make a testicle pie, and trick Bo into eating it. Charlie was a little protective when it came to his sisters.

But all in all, the weight of everything fell on his shoulders and he was way way way too sober for this shit. He was way too sober to find it in him to say that Booker's boss was pissed and was gonna come after them. He'd find the guy and set things right. Apologize or something. Charlie could certainly swallow his pride enough for that. Lucky ended with saying that Charlie was grounded, but seeing as Lucky never really gave a real shit about what Charlie did, he didn't react. He didn't care, anyways. Too much was rushing through his head and Charlie felt like he was gonna be sick. It had been way too long since he'd crushed up his last pill. Who was he kidding with this 'trying to get your act together' bullshit? He was no good, sober.

Lucky was gone and Charlie was still staring at nothing. So he was surprised when Meekah approached him. He didn't hate Meekah. On the contrary, he still felt a certain fondness for her simply because she hadn't treated him any differently for as long as he'd known her. But yeah, it was a little hard knowing that she fit in more than he did, these days. And now? After Rox stabbed him in the back, he felt even emptier than ever before. Charlie's smile was a little hollow when Meekah joked with him, "Yeah, couldn't begin to imagine that."

Meekah was gone and Charlie was left in the room with Kris who wasn't even looking at him. He thought about that job Leliana wanted him to take. It would be perfect timing if he could just get his shit together long enough to secure the job. But his mind was already falling back to what he really only seemed to care about these days. "I.. I don't know. I went to see Leli's boss this morning? Try and get a job there. But.." he gestured around him, "family meeting." He scratched his neck. Yeah, nope. He didn't know how to talk to any of these guys anymore. Ugh, he felt so awkward. Charlie just didn't bother saying anything else before he decided that maybe all this would be easier with a smoke or something. He had quite a bit. It was expensive, and he'd used a lot of the money he'd had from an old summer job to pay for it.

Fuck, nothing probably could have hit harder after everything than what he found in his room. Which was, coincidentally, nothing.

"WHO THE FUCK WAS IN MY MY ROOM?!" Charlie's voice would definitely be heard in every room of the house. No no no no no no, they didn't... fucking.. where the shit are they? All of his socks were on the floor in seconds and then he started pulling clothes out from the other drawers as well until he bolted into the bathroom and saw the white residue of what used to be his set up for the next month or so. His hand was shaking now, pushing through his hair in desperation as hot terrified tears began to well up in the corners of his eyes. It was pathetic and dramatic, yeah. But he was dependent on those pills. You never were supposed to just cut somebody off cold. The one pill in his pocket felt more and more like the only thing that could matter, now. His priorities completely shifted. Fuck his family. Fuck them...

Charlie was still in a bit of hysterics when he barreled down the stairs and had to keep every bone in his body from charging Kris and doing something a little.. violent. "It was you, wasn't it? Don't fuckin' lie to me. You're the only one dumb enough to think that this would help anything. Did Lucky tell you to do it? Do you even... Do you know how much that shit costs?"

Malik Hughes

Outfit: X
Tags: Booker atomic atomic Shalice dimensional dimensional

Malik rubbed his temples as he watched the two of them argue, thankfully Kamaria had went up to her room. He didn’t want his baby seeing all of this. “Shalice…” He resisted the urge to growl like an animal. “Will you chill the fuck out. Goddamn it. Always with the extra shit. Booker is my fuckin’ second and he’s earned his respect a long time go. He said to her, really his family was always with the aggressive shit. He hoped that his baby girl didn’t turn out like the two of them. Malik loved his sister death but he knew sometimes that she could be much.

He then turned his attention to Booker. “And you cool it with the bitch. I know that she’s a lot to deal with it but she’s still my sis. One more time and imma have to put my hands on you..” Malik took a breath. “She’s only looking out for us. You know how ya Hughes are man.” He ran a hand over his face. When Booker approached him he tensed, eyeing him carefully. But he allowed his touch nonetheless.

“Yeah you’re a fuckin ball of rage. And that’s a shitty apology too, asshole.” Malik shook his head. “I’ll get you back, don’t worry.” He smirked a bit before taking a step back. “Now, let’s talking fucking business.” Malik walked over to the bag of money that had been thrown so casually on the floor. After making sure that everything was inside he straightened. “What’s the matter sis? Everything good? Run it down to me.”
code by Ri.a

[Rufus Nevarro]
MV5BMTU1ODgzMzI4OF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMTY3ODg4NjM@._V1_UY317_CR16,0,214,317_AL_.jpg
The guy who was sitting infront of the pizzeria knew his name. After a quick second Rufus remembered the guy, they had sent him away many times because he was so drunk or his creditcard didn't work. Rox, that was the name of the man. Rufus quickly avoided the hug of the man, who smelled terrible. Rox stumbled inside and mumbled something which Rufus deciphered as an order. The man wanted a deep dish pizza. What a typical american drunkard. Nevarro's Pizzeria didn't has deep dish pizzas, only real italian pizzas. Luckily for Rox, there was still some dough from yesterday. Rufus took the money, started the brewing machine and then prepared the oven.
Making the pizza wasn't hard. It were mainly leftovers from yesterday trown on some dough. The man wouldn't taste the difference. Luckily for the pizzerias imago nobody else entered. The redhead wrote the number on a different paper and then delivered the coffee to Rox. He looked at the man with disgust "Your pizza is ready in a few, here is your coffee, beer is out of stock" The beer wasn't, but this man had enough.

Some time later, after delivering the pizza to Rox, a few people entered, ordered their coffee and went away again. Rufus was cleaning the preparation table while Lucifer entered. Rufus didn't knew that Lucifer was the son of Rox but when the drunkard greeted Lucifer he connected the dots. Then hell broke loose, litterally. Rufus had never seen a son being so mad at his father. And then suddenly Lucifer turned his attention to Rufus and continued to shout in the same tone. Now Rufus was getting quite irritated. He trew down the cleaning cloth and said firmly "No, here is no place for this kind of discussions. You either calm down or go fight somewhere else. I'll trow you out personally"
Then he turned around, took a leg of a pig that was laying in the freezer and started to cut slices of meat from it.

dimensional dimensional

[class=y]

background:transparent;

padding: 7px;

Height: 280px;

Width: 157px;

transition-duration: 0.9s;

z-index:-1;

color:transparent;

[/class][class name=y state=hover]

background-color: #edc7c7;

opacity:0.8;

color:white;

width:163px;

height:286px;

[/class][div class=y]
location. xx |Malik's tags. xx | erzulie erzulie atomic atomic outfit. xx
"Bitch, Please."
Shay walked over to the long and elegant dining room table and sat at the head. Her long, crystal studded nails rapped against the mahogany wood rythmically, her stare sharpening to daggers. But it wasn't the boys she was giving them to.

"Leek, while you were in the hole a lot of shit went down that you don't know about. The Switchblades are at it again. They think they have the right to our streets and it hasn't been pretty." She looked at Booker and sighed. "And it wasn't BoBo's fault either. Yes, I know your name baby boy and you can relax about it. That's a good thing, trust me. Anyway, your former right hand man thinks he can just do whatever the fuck they wanna do. Selling H on the streets to kids like they lollipops. We need to square that shit away, brother. They came to my shop and thought they was gonna take what was mine before I pistol whipped one of their dumb asses." She joked half-heartedly about the incident. But it did happen and her brother needed to know about it. Shit was going south and the Vices needed to take back their city before everything went awry. [/font]
[/div]

BOOKER FRYE . . .

LOCATION . . .
Malik's safe house
TAGS . . .
MENTIONS . . .
Malik, Lucky, Shalice
MOOD . . .
Feeling better
ALL MY LIFE BEEN . . .

CAN'T SLOW DOWN
He wouldn't say it out loud, but he was beyond relieved that Malik had his back against Shalice. But then, he wouldn't know why Malik wouldn't have his back. Damn it, what the hell was he going to do about Lucky. He couldn't stab Mal in the back. This was his best friend for fuck's sake.

It seemed it became a lot easier to call Malik his best friend when it became clearer that what they had was slipping out from under the cracks. He huffed in childish annoyance, "It's a term of endearment." No, it wasn't. Shalice was a bitch and that was more like stating the sky was blue than actually saying any sort of insult. And then Mal said something about putting hands on him, Booker responded before he could even keep the joke in his mind, "Is that a promise. Wait... what? Nothing." Okay. He deserved any weird looks after that one.

But yeah, he'd cool it. Even Booker could respect Malik's orders when the man wasn't threatening defenseless Charlies and their brothers. Booker did smile a little when Malik sort of accepted his apology by calling it shitty. "Lookin' forward to it. Though, you better make it count." He leaned back against the wall on the outside of the room as Shalice brought up the Switchblades. There didn't be any source that wouldn't hesitate to raise his blood pressure, today.

He was still a big part of this gang and hearing their territory has been moved in on wasn't exactly something he would ignore, either. THough, the information was new to him. He still felt like he should have known about this. Why didn't he know about this? But cool, Shalice had her connections and they'd deal with it now. "You want me to grab Mercy and go rearrange a face or two, Mal?" Mercy was Booker's baseball bat. With nails wedged in the top. The name was misleading.

He wouldn't say it out loud, but he was beyond relieved that Malik had his back against Shalice. But then, he wouldn't know why Malik wouldn't have his back. Damn it, what the hell was he going to do about Lucky. He couldn't stab Mal in the back. This was his best friend for fuck's sake.

It seemed it became a lot easier to call Malik his best friend when it became clearer that what they had was slipping out from under the cracks. He huffed in childish annoyance, "It's a term of endearment." No, it wasn't. Shalice was a bitch and that was more like stating the sky was blue than actually saying any sort of insult. And then Mal said something about putting hands on him, Booker responded before he could even keep the joke in his mind, "Is that a promise. Wait... what? Nothing." Okay. He deserved any weird looks after that one.

But yeah, he'd cool it. Even Booker could respect Malik's orders when the man wasn't threatening defenseless Charlies and their brothers. Booker did smile a little when Malik sort of accepted his apology by calling it shitty. "Lookin' forward to it. Though, you better make it count." He leaned back against the wall on the outside of the room as Shalice brought up the Switchblades. There didn't be any source that wouldn't hesitate to raise his blood pressure, today.

He was still a big part of this gang and hearing their territory has been moved in on wasn't exactly something he would ignore, either. THough, the information was new to him. He still felt like he should have known about this. Why didn't he know about this? But cool, Shalice had her connections and they'd deal with it now. "You want me to grab Mercy and go rearrange a face or two, Mal?" Mercy was Booker's baseball bat. With nails wedged in the top. The name was misleading.

Malik Hughes

Tags: Booker atomic atomic Shalice dimensional dimensional

Malik’s eyes darkened as his face turned murderous. He knew that he wasn’t the most morally sound guy, he’d beat someone ass over five dollars but there was some lines that even he didn’t cross and that was selling to kids. Adults were a whole different ball game though. Not to mention the fact that they’d showed up to Shalice’s shop, meaning Kamaria was with her. Malik closed his eyes and took a deep breath.

Malik eyed Booker for a moment. “That’s a damn lie and we all know it.” He shook his head. He decided to say nothing about his weird ass comment but gave him a blank look instead. When told to make it count he chuckled darkly. “Oh I always do, ask your mans Lucifer.” He couldn’t help himself really.

“Nah not right now. We have to deal with this shit quickly but carefully. Bashing a few faces in will do jack shit.” He shook his head. Malik sat to the head of the table, thinking carefully. “I’ll have someone find out more info on their leader. And order our boys to be on the lookout for any of any Switchblades, stop any deals if they can. They’d be stupid to try in shit in my town. Meanwhile, I could get a few of my boys in blue involved. Tip them off and let them know about the new threat. Make sure those on my payroll are the ones to run into them.” Malik crossed his arms over his chest as he planned. “Shay I want you to stay out of this. Don’t provoke anyone, no matter how much they poke at you. I trust that you’ll look after Kamaria, you have been since she was born.”

Malik turned to look at Booker. “I’m gonna make sure that you’re family has protection, as well as the neighborhood in general. I don’t want any outsiders getting caught in this. I’ll send some of the wannabe members out, the younger ones to as bait. And they’ll tell me who’s selling what and I can get some info on them as well. I’ll call up my resources in the next city too….”
code by Ri.a

-4000622433896555094.jpg
Interaction: Open
Mentioned: atomic atomic (Charlie) erzulie erzulie (Malik)
Before she knew it, Charlie was gone. Leliana knew it was more important than hanging out there and waiting for her to be done with her shift, but she was worried about him. His brother was angry with him, that voicemail she had heard the night before proved it, and Malik didn't look to happy when he was in while ago. Leliana didn't exactly know what was going on in full, but she knew it wasn't good. Regaurdless, work carried on like normal and Marcus didn't even come out to talk to Charlie about that job. So either he saw him leave, or he just didn't care. It was probably the later. Anyway, her shift that was pretty short, only four hours, and she even got to clock out a few minutes early thanks to Charlotte coming in before she was supposed to. Leliana's next stop of course, was the mechanic just down the street. See her car, an older silver 2000 Honda Accord had to get a new oxygen sensor and two new tires to pass inspection, and she knew it was gonna mean she was eating ramen for a while. Especially with the creepy game Marcus was playing.

The mechanic, a guy named William, was standing behind the desk looking for something when she walked in. He glanced up, the down, the up again when he noticed who it was. "Oh, welcome back. I remeber you."

"Oh what a surprise," Leliana chuckled awkwardly, unsure if that was just great customer service or kinda creepy. "Sarah said uh, she said my car would be ready today. 2000 Honda Accord, the keys have a duck keychain?" William closed whatever it was he was looking at, taking a moment to observe her, before turning to the computer on the desk.

He clicked a few things, glanced back at her, then back at the screen before clearing his throat. "250."

Leliana froze for a moment, walking closer to the desk, "I uh, I don't have that much in my account right now, I need my car to get to the bank, none of the busses go to mine. Could I possibly come pay half and come back in an hour to pay the rest?" She asked, her voice shaking slightly.

William thought for a moment, trying to hide a slight smirk. "We close soon girl. But I can take a hunderd and twenty off, if you do someone for me, got it sweetheart?"

Again with this, what is it with the men in this city? "I uh..." She took a half step back as William rose to his full height, which was quite a bit taller than herself.

"I can also add another hunderd, keep the car, and if you dont pay by the end of the week, I can scrap it." Anger. He was defently an impatient man.

"No! Please, I really need that car..." She sounded almost desperate, her eyes giving her away as she watched William's smirk. "Fine." Leliana yelped as Willam came around from that desk and grabbed her shoulder to lead her off to the mangers office.
-----​
Only ten minutes had passed, but Leliana could feel a bruise forming on her left shoulder and oppsite wrist. She was in that dirty bathroom, rinsing her mouth out with water so she didn't have to wait until she got home, her bun was down, hanging off to one side. And her cheeks had faints tear marks. William seemed happy with himself, but Leliana felt disgusted. When she exited the bathroom, he greeted her with a slight grin, to which she quickly looked away from, and remained silent the entire time shd paid and had her car keys returned. As soon as they were in her hand, she left that building as fast as she possibly could. God what was she thinking? She could have asked someone at work for a ride to the bank, or just walked, but no. She had to go get her stupid car. If someone had been with her maybe...no. She couldn't be mad at anyone but herself.

Leliana drove home without even the radio on, and when she pulled into her driveway, she went inside as quickly as fucking possible. And of course, the bathroom was her first stop again. She spent maybe four minutes brushing her goddamn teeth, Chyna just whining on the other side of the door because she could tell something was about to happen. Leliana could tell too, her hands started shaking, to the point she could barely turn the doorknob to get out. In and out, in and out, her breath was so fast but she couldn't get any air, why the hell wasning she breathing? Why couldn't she breathe? Leliana managed to stumble into her bedroom, her knees buckling, hand knocking randomn shit off her dresser as she collasped. She could feel hot tears rolling down her cheeks, but she still couldn't breath! She needed to stop crying, crying would only make it work goddamn it, what the hell was going on with her? She leaned back, twisting her body so she was sitting against her bed as Chyna moved inbetween Leliana's arms and legs, letting the girl grab onto her like her life depended on it, burying her face to either muffle her sobs or try to hide, shaking hands grasping soft fur the only tether to reality Leliana had at the moment.

- sucker -

mentions: Rufus, Bo
mood: ready to just get to work.
tags: Yarrow Yarrow atomic atomic
outfit:x-x-x
1522249571791352-dace.jpg
"Throw me out?" Lucky laughed hysterically, absolutely done with the day. Again. At least his life wasn't boring. "I've literally watched 4 roaches skitter across your table. See ya." He saluted the server, flipped off his dad with the same hand, and promptly exited the establishment. He could spend his money at a Domino's a hundred times over before getting a grouchy kid telling him off. Lucky got back in his van and tried to think of better things. Bo came up on his mind again as he drove and called in an order. While he was picking it up, he sent a message to the aformentioned man.

'Come to Sprinkles tonight. Bring something for me to sell. Ask for Lucifer at the door.'

Getting back home had been a quick trip. He lugged hot pizza and wings through the door, sidestepping an angry Charlie who was yelling about his drugs. Lucky couldn't stop to dissect the situation. He had a slice of pepperoni pizza in his mouth as he pulled his outfit for work out. The only boxer briefs clean were the metallic gold ones from New Year's Eve. He devoured his piece and hopped in the shower. Washing the day away was a quick endeavor as well. His hair was still dripping as he dried off, stepped into the sparkly undies, then into some gym shorts. He didn't bother to put on a shirt but grabbed a black snapback and his matching black and gold Osiris shoes.

"Don't kill each other," he said as he slid out of the door and back into the van. Off to work he went, the speakers blaring and his stress levels dropping considerably.

[class=name] font-size: 36px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 4px; color: #FF69B4 ; opacity: 0.7; width: 280px; margin:auto; margin-left:-10px; margin-top:-20px; text-shadow: 2px 0 0 #000000; [/class] [class name=picbox] margin:auto; margin-top:20px; background: #e6c3a7 url('https://proxy.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fpbs.twimg.com%2Fmedia%2FDl5nIusU0AAxNWm.jpg&f=1') no-repeat center center; background-size:200px; width: 200px; height: 200px; border-radius: 250px; border: 3px solid #D87093 ; transition-duration: 1s; [/class] [class name=picbox state=hover] border-radius:20px; [/class] [class=locbox] transition-delay:.2s; background: white; Height: 180px; text-align:center; Width: 180px; border: 1px solid black; margin-top:40px; margin:auto; padding-top:10px; color: #000000; transition-duration: 1s; opacity:0; font-family: 'Roboto Sans', Arial; letter-spacing:1.2px; border-radius:20px; [/class] [class name=locbox state=hover] opacity:0.8; [/class] [class=hidescrollcontent] background: grey url('https://proxy.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Ftse3.mm.bing.net%2Fth%3Fid%3DOIP.c8HxJwrrHVimEm830aNRXAHaGl%26pid%3D15.1&f=1') repeat; margin-top: -30px; height:320px; width:750px; Font-size:11px; overflow-x:hidden; margin:auto; padding: 25px; border-radius:20px; border-left: 3px solid #FF69B4 ; border-bottom: 3px solid #FF69B4 ; border-top: 3px solid #D87093 ; border-right: 3px solid #D87093 ; [/class] [class=contentbox] height:305px; width:750px; padding: 5px; color:#000000; text-align:justify; font-family: 'Roboto Sans', Arial; Font-size:16px; overflow-y:scroll; text-align:justify; [/class]
[div class=picbox][div class=locbox]Location: His apartment
Mentioned:
Interacting w/
Outfit:
X
[/div][div class=name] Tim [/div]

[/div]
[div class=hidescrollcontent][div class=contentbox]
Tim watched as the neighborhood started to draw closer. He had suddenly been called back home due to his father being ill. A cold. Tim's mother had freaked out, like she often could, as she and her husband weren't super young anymore - she was sure her husband was going to die and called Tim over without explaining other than that his father was horribly sick. The stay was nice though, once his father got over the mild fever and exhaustion.

The young man stepped in the apartment and sighed in relief. Although visiting his old home was nice, it could get a little tiresome now that he had gotten used to the privacy and silence his apartment offered. He peeked through the curtains to the street, and wondered what his neighbors were up to while he was gone. Come to think of it, he hadn't talked to anyone in a while, and not mentioned about the trip home either. Perhaps it would be time to contact Charlie or someone soon. But first, he needed to unpack, cook and make some tea.

[/div][/div]
Code by @Woebegone

Tim watched as the neighborhood started to draw closer. He had suddenly been called back home due to his father being ill. A cold. Tim's mother had freaked out, like she often could, as she and her husband weren't super young anymore - she was sure her husband was going to die and called Tim over without explaining other than that his father was horribly sick. The stay was nice though, once his father got over the mild fever and exhaustion.

The young man stepped in the apartment and sighed in relief. Although visiting his old home was nice, it could get a little tiresome now that he had gotten used to the privacy and silence his apartment offered. He peeked through the curtains to the street, and wondered what his neighbors were up to while he was gone. Come to think of it, he hadn't talked to anyone in a while, and not mentioned about the trip home either. Perhaps it would be time to contact Charlie or someone soon. But first, he needed to unpack, cook and make some tea.

dove-cameron-image-17.jpg
Feeling: hungry
Tags: Lucky ( dimensional dimensional ); Meekah ( Sook Sook ); Charlie ( atomic atomic ); Leli ( FireMaiden FireMaiden )

NsRQ.gif

295697a69842d563cea70b3474e5e944.png
Ah, Leli. The one shining thing in Charlie's life. Kris knew her, of course, though she probably wouldn't call them friends. She was Charlie's friend, after all, and Kris usually didn't want anything to do with Charlie's friends. Although she wouldn't admit it out loud, she actually liked Leli and her attitude towards her brother and life in general. Kris didn't hate her siblings-- most of the time.

They were family. Family stuck together.

Plus, she admired the way that Leli tried to keep her brother clean. Charlie could choose to fuck his life up if he wanted, Kris knew this, and she couldn't stop him. No one could. But he had someone who cared enough to stick her neck out for him, be there for him when he pushed his family away, and Kris couldn't deny that he needed that in his life.

"I think that might be a good thing." Kris looked back down at her dark phone, not bothering to turn it on. Today had been a shitshow, that's for sure. She'd missed school, and so had Meekah. The first day, at that. Groaning slightly, she shifted, tucking her legs underneath of her. She needed an escape, just as badly as her siblings did.

Charlie got up, and she followed his movements with just her eyes, knowing exactly where he was headed.

All hell was about to break loose.

She didn't move.

"WHO THE FUCK WAS IN MY MY ROOM?!"

Sure enough, there it was. She heard him coming; she didn't even tense, or look up at him as he barreled into the room. He stood right in front of her, screaming at her, in hysterics over the little white pills she'd crushed not a few hours ago. Slowly, a somewhat lazy smile spread across her features, and she finally lifted her gaze to meet his.

"No, I don't." She told him easily, her voice steady, calm. "And I'm sure I don't need to tell you that I don't care." Setting her phone down, she pushed herself up to a standing position, putting herself dangerously close to him. Peering up at the taller male, she tilted her head just a touch. "Do you have any idea what you did, allowing him in here? We're fucked, Charlie. That's more important than your drugs by a mile. Do you get the picture now, Charlie? How he royally FUCKED us?" Her voice never wavered, though it did tighten on the last sentence. "Maybe now you can actually stay clean, get a job, and actually contribute around here." She let her words linger in the air for a moment before she heard the front door open.

Sidestepping her brother, she eyed the food with interest. Without a backwards glance at Charlie, she headed for it just as Lucky disappeared upstairs, a piece of pizza in his mouth. She grabbed a paper towel and helped herself to a slice. "MEEKAH!" She shrieked out of nowhere, her voice hopefully carrying up to the girl. "DINNER!"

It wouldn't be long before Lucky reappeared, and Kris paid his outfit no mind as he slipped out of the door, though her eyes landed on Charlie again at his words. "No promises."

code by apolla apolla

CHARLIE MCGEE

LOCATION . . .
Who knows, now?
TAGS . . .
MENTIONS . . .
Lucky, Kris
MOOD . . .
Junkie mode: Activate
THAT'S RIGHT . . .

Charlie couldn't do much more than stare at Kris when she had the 'decency' to smile at him smugly. Of course. Of course she didn't care how much pills costed or what that meant for him. Because who the hell in this family gave a flying shit about Charlie's damn addiction or what it was like on a daily basis trying to get that next fix. He'd of course tried getting clean before, but there were essential key parts missing that kept him from doing that or made him relapse every time.

Fear of the withdrawal was one. A lack of motivation. His own nasty thoughts that came out when he was too sober or how those thoughts only made him want to get high, again. He was sober, now. And this is what he got whether he was high or not. A family who didn't give a shit about him in the way he needed. Hell, every time so far that Charlie had tried getting sober, nobody knew. "Yeah, I'm not an idiot, Kris. Don't you think I don't know how royally I fucked up? But I didn't mean for any of this to happen! He used me, too."

Maybe you can stay clean. He just laughed and shook his head like she was suggesting he jump off a cliff to learn how to fly. "It- it doesn't work like that, moron. I can't just snap my fingers. Newsflash, I can't stay clean if I was never clean to begin with," He didn't know why he was saying any of this. And for one, when had Kris ever actively contributed? As far as he knew, she was too busy putting out in public parks to have any kind of say about cleaning up.

The door to the house opened and he looked up at Lucky, wondering briefly if he should even bring this up. But even Kris turned away from him at that point. And just like that, Charlie was back to being invisible with his lips parted and the panic starting to set in. His drugs were gone. He had nothing. No money saved up and any money he did have would have gone to... Fuck that. Fuck them. Why the hell should he care, anyways? At this point it would just make him seem like an even worse clingy shithead than before, what with the way he clung onto the hope that his dad cared about him.

The second Lucky was gone, Charlie was out the door, too. He didn't even bother saying goodbye or slamming it the way he usually did when he was trying to get attention. As soon as he was outside, Charlie popped that last pill of his and left without any plans to return, this time. He had a few friends that would put up with his habits for a little bit, but he'd have to find a way to get something. And he didn't really give a shit what that something was, anymore.

Charlie couldn't do much more than stare at Kris when she had the 'decency' to smile at him smugly. Of course. Of course she didn't care how much pills costed or what that meant for him. Because who the hell in this family gave a flying shit about Charlie's damn addiction or what it was like on a daily basis trying to get that next fix. He'd of course tried getting clean before, but there were essential key parts missing that kept him from doing that or made him relapse every time.

Fear of the withdrawal was one. A lack of motivation. His own nasty thoughts that came out when he was too sober or how those thoughts only made him want to get high, again. He was sober, now. And this is what he got whether he was high or not. A family who didn't give a shit about him in the way he needed. Hell, every time so far that Charlie had tried getting sober, nobody knew. "Yeah, I'm not an idiot, Kris. Don't you think I don't know how royally I fucked up? But I didn't mean for any of this to happen! He used me, too."

Maybe you can stay clean. He just laughed and shook his head like she was suggesting he jump off a cliff to learn how to fly. "It- it doesn't work like that, moron. I can't just snap my fingers. Newsflash, I can't stay clean if I was never clean to begin with," He didn't know why he was saying any of this. And for one, when had Kris ever actively contributed? As far as he knew, she was too busy putting out in public parks to have any kind of say about cleaning up.

The door to the house opened and he looked up at Lucky, wondering briefly if he should even bring this up. But even Kris turned away from him at that point. And just like that, Charlie was back to being invisible with his lips parted and the panic starting to set in. His drugs were gone. He had nothing. No money saved up and any money he did have would have gone to... Fuck that. Fuck them. Why the hell should he care, anyways? At this point it would just make him seem like an even worse clingy shithead than before, what with the way he clung onto the hope that his dad cared about him.

The second Lucky was gone, Charlie was out the door, too. He didn't even bother saying goodbye or slamming it the way he usually did when he was trying to get attention. As soon as he was outside, Charlie popped that last pill of his and left without any plans to return, this time. He had a few friends that would put up with his habits for a little bit, but he'd have to find a way to get something. And he didn't really give a shit what that something was, anymore.

[class=y]

background:transparent;

padding: 7px;

Height: 280px;

Width: 157px;

transition-duration: 0.9s;

z-index:-1;

color:transparent;

[/class][class name=y state=hover]

background-color: #edc7c7;

opacity:0.8;

color:white;

width:163px;

height:286px;

[/class][div class=y]
location. xx |Malik's tags. xx | erzulie erzulie atomic atomic outfit. xx
"Bitch, Please."

Malik made it clear what he wanted done. Shay sighed, resigned to do what was asked of her. She wished she could bring more to the table, but this was Malik's area of expertise. Her job was to funnel the money clean and take her cut. Still, there were ways she could help her brother out.

"Kam-bam, come tell your Daddy bye. We gotta go home." she said. "You need to see her more, Leek," She said in a hushed, sad tone.
[/div]

Malik Hughes

Tags: Charlie atomic atomic

If someone had told Malik that one day he’d be standing in his kitchen, cooking for the youngest Mcgee son he’d look at them as if they were out of their mind. And that he’d swoop in like some good civilian and bring said male to the hospital after a drug overdose, he’d suggested that they needed mental help. But yet here he was, standing in the kitchen preparing shrimp parmesan pasta. Though technically he was only making it because he was hungry, anything that suggested otherwise would be denied and met with a defensive glare. Max stood by his side whining for the delicious smelling seafood even though Malik had fed him already. With a roll of his eyes he tossed a peeled shrimp into his mouth after letting it cook off. Malik then shooed him away. If Max got his way there wouldn’t be any left for the-him.

Without anything to distract him Malik began to think about his most recent problem, the Switchblades. With the help of his crew he was able to hunt down some of those responsible for selling drugs and information concerning their leader. It wasn’t surprising how fast some turned into snitches when their families or significant others were brought up or how his boys in blue got involved. Really he needed to get at their leader or at least handle them enough to where they left his city. If he could avoid an all out war that would be great, he wouldn’t have lose any of his guys or civilians.

Malik ran a hand over his head, so far everything was going smoothly. He’d taken care of the kids that had taken the drugs as best he could. Sending money for hospital bills if needed and making sure they weren’t bothered again. His boys were even more motivated given that some of the kids were their family. He couldn’t imagine what he’d do if something had happened to his own daughter. And then Malik thought back to Charlie. The thought of giving him money for rehab had crossed his mind briefly but then his dismissed it. Would he actually go or spend it on drugs?
code by Ri.a

BOOKER FRYE . . .

LOCATION . . .
Sprinkles
TAGS . . .
MENTIONS . . .
Malik, Lucky
MOOD . . .
Like a frightened closeted baby deer in a gay club. And his neighbor's not wearing a shirt.
ALL MY LIFE BEEN . . .

CAN'T SLOW DOWN
The fight with Malik had put strain on their relationship. It was pretty clear that if he were to ask Mal for help with the McGee's he'd get laughed at and told to fuck off. Not only that, but Booker was worried as hell about Charlie. He was pulling on a rough and weathered leather jacket over a white tank when Omi came into his bedroom.

"Where are you going?" she asked, chewing a strip of beef jerky.

"I'm... uh. Meeting Luck.."

"Meeting Luck where?"

"A club. How's mom? She doin' okay?" He looked up the stairs where his mom was still in her bedroom like she always was, blinds drawn and any light blocked out. Omi nodded at him and walked up, "You're going to a club in a leather jacket?" He directed his attention back to her and could tell that his little sister was completely judging him. Ugh... why did she have to live in a neighborhood where innocence was dead?

"Yeah, what else would I wear?" he whined, stopping in front of the mirror in his bedroom. Naomi just shrugged, "I don't know. You're fine. You look good, anyway. But.. uh.. here it is." She plucked Booker's cologne off his dresser and attacked him with it, spraying a little too much on his neck with an evil laugh. "Ah... son of a bi- scuit. Omi.. I smell like a perfume factory now! Oh, you are so dead!" he laughed and chased her out of his bedroom, grabbing her around the middle and swinging her into the air.

"Ew, gross Booker. My nose is burning!" Omi giggled, pushing him away the best she could. He grinned, muscles straining to hold her up since she was getting a lot older. "You suck. But I love you, anyways," Bo let her down and grabbed his switchblade and wallet off the counter, "Be good. I'll be back. And, uh.. call me if Charlie stops by." And with that, Bo was leaving the house and heading towards Lucky's club. He wasn't nearly as confident as he looked, walking through these streets like he partially owned them.

He didn't have anything for Lucky to sell because he needed to talk to the guy, first. Why the hell Lucky wanted to meet him at his work, he had no idea. To mess with him, probably. He stopped in front of the club with a frown on his face. He'd never been in anywhere like this before. For good reason. Because he "wasn't gay." Period. So why would going in be a problem? It shouldn't. Cursing to himself, Booker finally got to the door and he found it a lot harder to ask the bouncer, "Uh.. m'here to see Lucifer?" The bouncer looked him up and down like yeah, I bet you are and Bo almost wanted to punch his lights out for it.

The inside of the club was.... fuck. No. He couldn't do this. There were guys all over each other. Dancing. Flirting. Kissing. And Booker was out of his element because he couldn't just punch somebody in here if they looked at him a certain way. He did end up telling one guy to 'fuck off' when they approached him. But eventually, he saw the guy and his throat dropped into his stomach. Fuck, Lucky... what the hell? For some reason, he hadn't been expecting... It's just.. Lucky always had clothes on! He couldn't tear his eyes away even when the bouncer moved to tap Lucky on the shoulder and pointed at Booker who was still staring with wide eyes and his lips slightly parted.

CHARLIE MCGEE

LOCATION . . .
Malik's Safe House
TAGS . . .
MENTIONS . . .
Malik, Shayne
MOOD . . .
Shaky and miserable
THAT'S RIGHT . . .

Charlie felt like shit.

Plain and simple, he kept having flashes of muscle pain or hot and cold chills. He couldn't stop shaking at this point. The only thought that moved through his mind was I need another fix. But he was in so much pain he could barely move. Only in brief moments of clarity did Charlie remember where he was and why he was here. At some point, he remembered falling asleep with Malik's arm around him and when he woke up again, it was the withdrawal that did it.

He was endlessly anxious, messing with his phone that had somehow never been stolen or sold off by his own dumb ass. His fingers messed with the screen, unseeing. There were a million messages from Booker. None from his family. And one from this guy he barely know but had fixed their van a few times. He wanted to crash at their house? His thumbs were shaking too badly to type out a long winded answer so he navigated emojis and sent Shayne a 'thumbs up'.

Charlie was finally a little more aware of his situation after sending that text so he forced himself to sit up. Charlie spent a little time getting his head to focus before he stood on weak legs and grimaced at himself in the mirror. Yeah, okay. He was a fuckin' mess. And of course he'd been all over Malik like this. Oh fuck, he'd really thought of kissing the guy and mal hadn't been opposed to that idea. It was harder than he thought it would be to find himself heading towards the gang leader.

But he was and Charlie stopped just outside the kitchen, having to lean his weakened body against the man's wall, "You c-cook?" He was pale. And he couldn't help it when his hands began to itch the marks on his arm. It was probably obvious that Charlie was malnourished at this point, always too high to care about getting a balanced diet. He kind of forgot what good food smelled like. Oh, "Hey Max. Ha, is he not sharing?" Max was eating up Charlie's attention, again. But he couldn't help but let his gaze linger over Malik's frame. Huh... maybe it hadn't just been the weed.

The fight with Malik had put strain on their relationship. It was pretty clear that if he were to ask Mal for help with the McGee's he'd get laughed at and told to fuck off. Not only that, but Booker was worried as hell about Charlie. He was pulling on a rough and weathered leather jacket over a white tank when Omi came into his bedroom.

"Where are you going?" she asked, chewing a strip of beef jerky.

"I'm... uh. Meeting Luck.."

"Meeting Luck where?"

"A club. How's mom? She doin' okay?" He looked up the stairs where his mom was still in her bedroom like she always was, blinds drawn and any light blocked out. Omi nodded at him and walked up, "You're going to a club in a leather jacket?" He directed his attention back to her and could tell that his little sister was completely judging him. Ugh... why did she have to live in a neighborhood where innocence was dead?

"Yeah, what else would I wear?" he whined, stopping in front of the mirror in his bedroom. Naomi just shrugged, "I don't know. You're fine. You look good, anyway. But.. uh.. here it is." She plucked Booker's cologne off his dresser and attacked him with it, spraying a little too much on his neck with an evil laugh. "Ah... son of a bi- scuit. Omi.. I smell like a perfume factory now! Oh, you are so dead!" he laughed and chased her out of his bedroom, grabbing her around the middle and swinging her into the air.

"Ew, gross Booker. My nose is burning!" Omi giggled, pushing him away the best she could. He grinned, muscles straining to hold her up since she was getting a lot older. "You suck. But I love you, anyways," Bo let her down and grabbed his switchblade and wallet off the counter, "Be good. I'll be back. And, uh.. call me if Charlie stops by." And with that, Bo was leaving the house and heading towards Lucky's club. He wasn't nearly as confident as he looked, walking through these streets like he partially owned them.

He didn't have anything for Lucky to sell because he needed to talk to the guy, first. Why the hell Lucky wanted to meet him at his work, he had no idea. To mess with him, probably. He stopped in front of the club with a frown on his face. He'd never been in anywhere like this before. For good reason. Because he "wasn't gay." Period. So why would going in be a problem? It shouldn't. Cursing to himself, Booker finally got to the door and he found it a lot harder to ask the bouncer, "Uh.. m'here to see Lucifer?" The bouncer looked him up and down like yeah, I bet you are and Bo almost wanted to punch his lights out for it.

The inside of the club was.... fuck. No. He couldn't do this. There were guys all over each other. Dancing. Flirting. Kissing. And Booker was out of his element because he couldn't just punch somebody in here if they looked at him a certain way. He did end up telling one guy to 'fuck off' when they approached him. But eventually, he saw the guy and his throat dropped into his stomach. Fuck, Lucky... what the hell? For some reason, he hadn't been expecting... It's just.. Lucky always had clothes on! He couldn't tear his eyes away even when the bouncer moved to tap Lucky on the shoulder and pointed at Booker who was still staring with wide eyes and his lips slightly parted.
Charlie felt like shit.

Plain and simple, he kept having flashes of muscle pain or hot and cold chills. He couldn't stop shaking at this point. The only thought that moved through his mind was I need another fix. But he was in so much pain he could barely move. Only in brief moments of clarity did Charlie remember where he was and why he was here. At some point, he remembered falling asleep with Malik's arm around him and when he woke up again, it was the withdrawal that did it.

He was endlessly anxious, messing with his phone that had somehow never been stolen or sold off by his own dumb ass. His fingers messed with the screen, unseeing. There were a million messages from Booker. None from his family. And one from this guy he barely know but had fixed their van a few times. He wanted to crash at their house? His thumbs were shaking too badly to type out a long winded answer so he navigated emojis and sent Shayne a 'thumbs up'.

Charlie was finally a little more aware of his situation after sending that text so he forced himself to sit up. Charlie spent a little time getting his head to focus before he stood on weak legs and grimaced at himself in the mirror. Yeah, okay. He was a fuckin' mess. And of course he'd been all over Malik like this. Oh fuck, he'd really thought of kissing the guy and mal hadn't been opposed to that idea. It was harder than he thought it would be to find himself heading towards the gang leader.

But he was and Charlie stopped just outside the kitchen, having to lean his weakened body against the man's wall, "You c-cook?" He was pale. And he couldn't help it when his hands began to itch the marks on his arm. It was probably obvious that Charlie was malnourished at this point, always too high to care about getting a balanced diet. He kind of forgot what good food smelled like. Oh, "Hey Max. Ha, is he not sharing?" Max was eating up Charlie's attention, again. But he couldn't help but let his gaze linger over Malik's frame. Huh... maybe it hadn't just been the weed.

Last edited:
- sucker -

mentions: Bo
mood: feeling cheeky
tags: atomic atomic
outfit: dancer getup
anigif_sub-buzz-15281-1510007080-3.gif
"Thanks, Daddy. See you next time." Lucky had never felt so gross before in his life. Chalk it up to daddy issues, but Luck couldn't stand older men. He kept up appearances for cash money, seeing as most of his clientele was of the older variety. But it was the middle of the day and he was already fed up with the bullshit. So far they'd made back about ten percent of what they'd lost. Charlie wasn't around, which might have made for the best. The ambient lighting hid the bags under his eyes. He swayed to the beat of the music playing, CRZY by Kehlani. The whole 24 hr club thing was a lot to handle but that's what made Sprinkles the no. 1 gay bar in this city.

"Lucifer!" Lucky flinched at the sound of his name. He turned to see his boss/bouncer, Partick,--an older man with tired blue eyes and ash blonde hair-- calling out to him. He walked over to him, his pink Vans matching his black and pink underwear. "Yes, Patty-dear?" He replied, smugly smiling. He and Patrick didn't see eye to eye on most matters but Lucky was glad to have him as a boss. The man knew his trade.

"You've got a visitor. You know the rules, you want a friend to visit you then you'll have to charge them the full rate of a lap dance."

"Fine," Lucky replied, breaking character and walking toward the guest area before spotting who he'd be dancing for. Bo stood there, mouth open and flapping like a tuna fish. "I swear, It's like I took a shit in God's coffee," He mumbled to himself, grabbing Bo's hand and pulling him past Patrick, who winked at the two in a very, very gross manner. As soon as he had Booker in the private dance area he pushed the man into a seat and straddled his lap. Had there not have been a camera in the room watching him he would have just lied about the dance, but now that the McGee family's life was on the line he wouldn't dare screw up this job. He bent his back, grinding on his neighbor with a seductive look on his face. Star's Suga started playing as he started his dance.

"You're late," He said, folding his arms behind Booker's head, "You missed an entire week...So you're paying full price. Now, start talking, big boy." Lucky tried to hide the blush that came up on his cheeks from being this close to Bo without much on in the clothing department.

"Thanks, Daddy. See you next time." Lucky had never felt so gross before in his life. Chalk it up to daddy issues, but Luck couldn't stand older men. He kept up appearances for cash money, seeing as most of his clientele was of the older variety. But it was the middle of the day and he was already fed up with the bullshit. So far they'd made back about ten percent of what they'd lost. Charlie wasn't around, which might have made for the best. The ambient lighting hid the bags under his eyes. He swayed to the beat of the music playing, CRZY by Kehlani. The whole 24 hr club thing was a lot to handle but that's what made Sprinkles the no. 1 gay bar in this city.

"Lucifer!" Lucky flinched at the sound of his name. He turned to see his boss/bouncer, Partick,--an older man with tired blue eyes and ash blonde hair-- calling out to him. He walked over to him, his pink Vans matching his black and pink underwear. "Yes, Patty-dear?" He replied, smugly smiling. He and Patrick didn't see eye to eye on most matters but Lucky was glad to have him as a boss. The man knew his trade.

"You've got a visitor. You know the rules, you want a friend to visit you then you'll have to charge them the full rate of a lap dance."

"Fine," Lucky replied, breaking character and walking toward the guest area before spotting who he'd be dancing for. Bo stood there, mouth open and flapping like a tuna fish. "I swear, It's like I took a shit in God's coffee," He mumbled to himself, grabbing Bo's hand and pulling him past Patrick, who winked at the two in a very, very gross manner. As soon as he had Booker in the private dance area he pushed the man into a seat and straddled his lap. Had there not have been a camera in the room watching him he would have just lied about the dance, but now that the McGee family's life was on the line he wouldn't dare screw up this job. He bent his back, grinding on his neighbor with a seductive look on his face. Star's Suga started playing as he started his dance.

"You're late," He said, folding his arms behind Booker's head, "You missed an entire week...So you're paying full price. Now, start talking, big boy." Lucky tried to hide the blush that came up on his cheeks from being this close to Bo without much on in the clothing department.

Last edited:
Malik Hughes

Malik jumped a little, his hand instantly went to his hip as he turned around. Upon seeing Charlie he relaxed. “Yeah, i probably would have starved if I didn’t learn.” Malik shrugged his shoulder as he cut off the stove. He took the time to give Charlie a once over. To be frank he looked like death. Pale, ridiculously skinny, and fidgety as well. He looked like a stereotypical image of a junkie, his chest tightened at the sight so he turned around. “Anyway, if I had shared with him their wouldn’t be any left for us. He acts like I starve him or something.” Malik rolled his eyes. It was probably his own fault though, he tended to spoil his dog. “You look like you’re about to pass something. Eat so that I don’t have to carry your ass to the bed again.” He scoffed as he fixed two plates.

It didn’t seem to register that maybe his reputation as a badass kingpin was probably destroyed at this point. Malik untied the apron from around his neck after placing their plates on the table. When Charlie’s began to scratch his arms he frowned. Again he was reminded about how clueless he was able withdrawal and the ways to help with it. Milk sighed as he away apron away. “Oh. You can use the shower if you want. Any one of them actually.” That was probably the politest that Malik could be but hey atleast he tried.
code by Ri.a

dove-cameron-image-17.jpg
Feeling: apprehensive
Tags: Nicholas ( taliaangeni taliaangeni )

NsRQ.gif

295697a69842d563cea70b3474e5e944.png
"Where are we going again?"

Nearly a week had passed since the McGee family fiasco, and Lucky alone had managed to gain back some of what they'd lost. They had a cushion now, albeit a small one, and although Kris' siblings probably couldn't tell, she felt bad. For a girl with balls bigger than most of the boys she knew, she had yet to garner the courage to go ask the one person for help that she knew might actually be able to do something. But that was fine. They had some time now, and she would make her way to him eventually.

Currently, she stood outside of Parkview High, one perfectly manicured hand on her hip as she watched Kendra type out a text message. The blonde barely glanced up from her phone as she sighed, slightly irritated to have to repeat herself. "My car broke down again. My friend knows a guy who fixes them for cheap, so we're going there."

"There?" Kris echoed, quirking a brow at her friend.

"Yes, there." Kendra locked her phone and looked up at Kristina. "It's not like my dad's wallet had that much in it. I managed to sneak a good amount away while he was drunk, but I still can't afford real shop prices. So suck it up or go home."

Kris bristled on the inside, though on the outside remained calm and collected. "It's whatever. We just can't be there all night. I have shit to do."

"Whatever." Kendra shoved her phone into her purse and started walking. "He lives a few blocks this way."

"We're walking?" Kris scoffed, not sparing the school another glance as they left the property.

"You gonna sprout wings?" Kendra snickered. "A few blocks won't kill you. Your hips will thank you."

Kris narrowed her eyes, but said nothing as they started off down the neighborhood streets. After getting lost not once but twice, Kendra stopped in front of an alright looking home.

"This is the address." Kendra cast a sideways glance at Kris, then sauntered up to the front door and knocked on it. "I dropped the car off this morning, so hopefully he's almost done with it. If not already done."

Kris followed her friend up the steps, though at a slightly slower pace. "How do you know this guy again?"

"Friend of a friend. Lighten up, Kris. He's a hottie, too, by the way. Quite nice to look at."

code by apolla apolla

Interaction: atomic atomic (Charlie)
Mentioned: N/A
It had been a week. A long one at that, working doubles at both The Diner and Moe's and staying up late as the school year started with an five page essay about theoretical emergencies and how you would respond to them, having to show up to the hospital three times for hands on training that only a few online students got, and having to take Chyna to the vet after she injuried herself helping Leliana out of a bad nightmare, among other things. The incident with that mechanic William had really messed with Leliana, and the bruises she received, the one around her wrist and on her shoulder, didn't seem to be fading much. She tried not thinking about what happened, because every time she did, Leliana wanted to vomit. She hadn't done much other than stay home to work on school, and go to work, but nobody had checked in on her so...maybe it didn't really matter? Maybe she didn't matter much, to anyone. She hadn't seen Charlie in a week, hadn't heard from him, and that could possibly be partly her fault, she didn't try reaching out. Well, yeah she did, she tried calling him when she was having a really bad panic attack, or nightmare/flashback that she isn't quite sure she's recovered yet. Normally, things weren't this bad, she could stomach this shit pretty well with her meds and ignoring it. But right now, as of late, her meds weren't working like they were supposed to.

There was the sound of wood smacking against wood, and her eyes snapped back to her laptop screen to continue watching the online lecture. Dr.Salazar was a man she was honestly a little afraid of, cold stares and an intense aura that came from years of experience. He was currently talking about a time back in Brazil during a tropical storm. His stories were actually a major inprisation for Dr.Stall's theoretical paper. Leliana didn't even really know why she was watching this video, she didn't exactly need to, they were supposed to come up with creative ways of solving the issuses they were given. Though some people will no doubt try and do what Dr.Salazar did, well, write like they would. Everyone liked to try an one up each other, but Leliana didn't see the point. They were all there to help people right? She had an outline for each of thr questions, execpt one. The one she tried to get her professer to give her alternative one to, without bringing up her past, but was, well unsuccessful.

For now, she figured she could take a break since it wasnt due for another three days, and Leliana needed to stretch her legs anyway. Pulling her ear buds out as she paused the video, Leliana sat her laptop on her coffee table so she could stabd up. Chyna was alseep nearby on the love seat, rolled over on her back with her legs up. She sighed, the sighy of her dog happy and sleeping soundly filling her up with a small amount of joy, Leliana grabbed her phone to take a picture. Leliana was just goibg to slip her phone in her pocket and then go find a take out menu, but her finger hovered over the share button momentarily, hesitaing for some reason. Why? It confused her honestly, but she snapped out of it and tapped it, scrolling to find Charlie's name in her contact info, and she sent him the picture she just took of Chyna with a "Cute, isn't she?" Leliana hoped that a picture of her dog would make him feel better, because lets face it, Charlie was always kinda sad.

BOOKER FRYE . . .

LOCATION . . .
Sprinkles
TAGS . . .
MENTIONS . . .
Lucky
MOOD . . .
"Is it hot in here?"
ALL MY LIFE BEEN . . .

CAN'T SLOW DOWN
Woah, oh no no. This was so not happening. This was not what he signed up for and with protest on the tip of his hand, Booker was glaring at the hand that was holding his and pulling him through the club. He didn't want a fucking dance from his older next door neighbor, thank you very much. Not a good idea. At all. "Lucinda, I'll wait til after your shif- Lucy." He was growling out the man's name as he was plopped down on a seat. His words caught in his throat though. Ten or so years of pent up sexual frustration was boiling down to a single forced lap dance in a gay club by his fucking moronic neighbor. And he felt like he was gonna be sick.

Booker tried his best to keep his gaze above the waist but that was little easier said than done. And in some other universe, Booker would wanna run his fingers over the pink fabric and exposed skin on Lucky’s leg. Because that had to be what those fucking briefs were designed for! Seeing. Touching. Oh God, what the hell did Lucky want him to come here for? Because now he was stuck with Lucky wrapping both his arms around his neck and his only options to look at were 1) Do-me eyes, 2) Sweaty planes of muscle from years of dance, or 3) Lucky's hips rolling against his.

This is fine. You’ve got no reason to lash ou- Oh. Lucky..

He froze up when Lucky started grinding down on him to a song which was downright sinful. “Luck, what the fuck,” he grit his teeth, only managing to gruffly whine out a noise that might have been a little desperate. Sure, yeah, he’d pay the full price for one or two songs but he didn’t need his neighbor to actually put this much effort into the dance. When Lucky called him big boy, a little breathy laugh slipped from his lips, “Fuck you and your big boy. You’re the one who called me here. So you start talkin’. And you better start talkin' Lucille.”

He sucked in a breath, finally letting that curiosity get the best of him and he looked down the length of Lucky’s rolling muscles to his hips. He smelled like sweat and spice to mix with Booker’s own cologne. The boy’s mouth was dry and he swallowed in order to try and compose himself. It was a mistake to look down at the older male and suddenly he was really wishing he weren’t in so much denial. It would be easy to touch Lucky and damn he wanted to. But he also felt so so uncomfortable and trapped. Fuck you, Bo. You’re stronger than this. He really wasn’t. “First you kiss me then you ask me to meet you here. What the fuck you playing at, Luck? Seriously. You messin’ with me or something?”

CHARLIE MCGEE

LOCATION . . .
Malik's Safe House
TAGS . . .
MENTIONS . . .
Malik, Leli
MOOD . . .
Shaky and miserable
THAT'S RIGHT . . .

“I stopped trying to cook after I nearly burned down our house,” he muttered, a pained and sheepish smile moving over his lips, “Twice. My dad put out the fires. And I didn’t hear the end of it from Luck.” Charlie stared at the floor then, remembering when Charlie was younger and he hadn’t smoked an ounce of weed. He’d never been able to sit still long enough to make sure something didn’t burn on the stove. And then he’d get distracted and forget what he was doing.

It was easier to think about his family when he wasn’t high. But nobody had texted him so he really had been right to refocus his priorities. Shouldn’t be a little bitch about all this. He was the one who left. And he was the idiot who shoved a needle in his arm. Again. And again. So he had some shit to work on. He’d just, uh... work on it later or something. Yeah. Eventually. And when he was clean, he’d go back to school and find a way to get to college. Become a vet and pay Lucky back for everything.

The boy shook and the anxiety tripled the moment he thought of going another day like this. He was scratching Max’s ear absently, “Well, it’s his word over yours. And his eyes are sayin’ you’re lying.” He still wasn’t looking at Max, keeping his gaze trained on Malik’s back until the man turned back around. The dude was wearing an apron and Charlie wanted to laugh, but he wasn’t really in the mood. He didn’t think he had the energy to do much more than lean on the wall and pet the dog.

As he waited, his phone buzzed in his pocket and it actually took him a second to remember he should pick it up. Leli's name popped up and he immediately felt another wave of guilt roll through him. Aw man, she'd called him when he was peaking and his buddy started whining about a loud ringtone. He must've hung up because it didn't register as a missed call when he came around. But now that he remembered, his thumb hesitated over the message. Fuck it, he opened the phone and the smallest of smiles slipped into his face. He brought the phone down to Max who probably didn't know what the hell he was doing, "Cute, huh? She could be your girlfriend in another life." He didn't know what to send back, though. Maybe something that would make her stop worrying if she was worrying? Yeah. Probably. Instead, he just sent back, 'nvr not cute'.

Malik's voice about a shower stirred him from the text and concern about Leli. He looked down at himself. “Huh? Oh. Yeah, thanks.” He was so gross. And he probably smelled like shit. Again, this house was way too damn nice for him to be touching things and sleeping in that guest room. Malik would probably need to burn those sheets. He sat down at the table in front of his plate and even though it smelled good and he knew his body needed it, it was still... It wasn’t what his body really needed. He pricked a shrimp with his fork and brought it to his mouth. Damn, it was good though.

“This is good, man. I— thanks. Hey, I gotta go after that shower. Just.. like, I don’t take all this for granted but you don’t owe me anything. And I’m..” he gestured to all of him, all the pale skin and dark circles under the eyes. The hollowed unhealthy cheekbones. He was a mess and he wasn’t Malik’s problem. The guy wasn’t even his family. “We don’t even know each other.” They knew each other better than they did a day or so ago. But... that was it. He wasn't even sure he was even a McGee anymore. At this point, Charlie was just some junkie Mal found on the streets and for some reason took pity enough to bring it to a hospital.

Woah, oh no no. This was so not happening. This was not what he signed up for and with protest on the tip of his hand, Booker was glaring at the hand that was holding his and pulling him through the club. He didn't want a fucking dance from his older next door neighbor, thank you very much. Not a good idea. At all. "Lucinda, I'll wait til after your shif- Lucy." He was growling out the man's name as he was plopped down on a seat. His words caught in his throat though. Ten or so years of pent up sexual frustration was boiling down to a single forced lap dance in a gay club by his fucking moronic neighbor. And he felt like he was gonna be sick.

Booker tried his best to keep his gaze above the waist but that was little easier said than done. And in some other universe, Booker would wanna run his fingers over the pink fabric and exposed skin on Lucky’s leg. Because that had to be what those fucking briefs were designed for! Seeing. Touching. Oh God, what the hell did Lucky want him to come here for? Because now he was stuck with Lucky wrapping both his arms around his neck and his only options to look at were 1) Do-me eyes, 2) Sweaty planes of muscle from years of dance, or 3) Lucky's hips rolling against his.

This is fine. You’ve got no reason to lash ou- Oh. Lucky..

He froze up when Lucky started grinding down on him to a song which was downright sinful. “Luck, what the fuck,” he grit his teeth, only managing to gruffly whine out a noise that might have been a little desperate. Sure, yeah, he’d pay the full price for one or two songs but he didn’t need his neighbor to actually put this much effort into the dance. When Lucky called him big boy, a little breathy laugh slipped from his lips, “Fuck you and your big boy. You’re the one who called me here. So you start talkin’. And you better start talkin' Lucille.”

He sucked in a breath, finally letting that curiosity get the best of him and he looked down the length of Lucky’s rolling muscles to his hips. He smelled like sweat and spice to mix with Booker’s own cologne. The boy’s mouth was dry and he swallowed in order to try and compose himself. It was a mistake to look down at the older male and suddenly he was really wishing he weren’t in so much denial. It would be easy to touch Lucky and damn he wanted to. But he also felt so so uncomfortable and trapped. Fuck you, Bo. You’re stronger than this. He really wasn’t. “First you kiss me then you ask me to meet you here. What the fuck you playing at, Luck? Seriously. You messin’ with me or something?”
“I stopped trying to cook after I nearly burned down our house,” he muttered, a pained and sheepish smile moving over his lips, “Twice. My dad put out the fires. And I didn’t hear the end of it from Luck.” Charlie stared at the floor then, remembering when Charlie was younger and he hadn’t smoked an ounce of weed. He’d never been able to sit still long enough to make sure something didn’t burn on the stove. And then he’d get distracted and forget what he was doing.

It was easier to think about his family when he wasn’t high. But nobody had texted him so he really had been right to refocus his priorities. Shouldn’t be a little bitch about all this. He was the one who left. And he was the idiot who shoved a needle in his arm. Again. And again. So he had some shit to work on. He’d just, uh... work on it later or something. Yeah. Eventually. And when he was clean, he’d go back to school and find a way to get to college. Become a vet and pay Lucky back for everything.

The boy shook and the anxiety tripled the moment he thought of going another day like this. He was scratching Max’s ear absently, “Well, it’s his word over yours. And his eyes are sayin’ you’re lying.” He still wasn’t looking at Max, keeping his gaze trained on Malik’s back until the man turned back around. The dude was wearing an apron and Charlie wanted to laugh, but he wasn’t really in the mood. He didn’t think he had the energy to do much more than lean on the wall and pet the dog.

As he waited, his phone buzzed in his pocket and it actually took him a second to remember he should pick it up. Leli's name popped up and he immediately felt another wave of guilt roll through him. Aw man, she'd called him when he was peaking and his buddy started whining about a loud ringtone. He must've hung up because it didn't register as a missed call when he came around. But now that he remembered, his thumb hesitated over the message. Fuck it, he opened the phone and the smallest of smiles slipped into his face. He brought the phone down to Max who probably didn't know what the hell he was doing, "Cute, huh? She could be your girlfriend in another life." He didn't know what to send back, though. Maybe something that would make her stop worrying if she was worrying? Yeah. Probably. Instead, he just sent back, 'nvr not cute'.

Malik's voice about a shower stirred him from the text and concern about Leli. He looked down at himself. “Huh? Oh. Yeah, thanks.” He was so gross. And he probably smelled like shit. Again, this house was way too damn nice for him to be touching things and sleeping in that guest room. Malik would probably need to burn those sheets. He sat down at the table in front of his plate and even though it smelled good and he knew his body needed it, it was still... It wasn’t what his body really needed. He pricked a shrimp with his fork and brought it to his mouth. Damn, it was good though.

“This is good, man. I— thanks. Hey, I gotta go after that shower. Just.. like, I don’t take all this for granted but you don’t owe me anything. And I’m..” he gestured to all of him, all the pale skin and dark circles under the eyes. The hollowed unhealthy cheekbones. He was a mess and he wasn’t Malik’s problem. The guy wasn’t even his family. “We don’t even know each other.” They knew each other better than they did a day or so ago. But... that was it. He wasn't even sure he was even a McGee anymore. At this point, Charlie was just some junkie Mal found on the streets and for some reason took pity enough to bring it to a hospital.

Malik Hughes

Seeing Charlie interact with Max was nice, he’d gotten over the tiny feeling of jealousy at the sight of them. Malik knee that Max was probably lonely, maybe a little touched starved since his owner focused most of his attention on work. Malik sat at the table after Charlie. He was getting the feeling that the younger male was close to losing it. He looked as if he were just about to bolt for the door with how fidgety he was. Malik knew that it wasn’t him that was making Charlie like that. “It’s nothing. Figured you’d want one eventually.” Malik shrugged his shoulders.

Just as he was about to pop a shrimp into his mouth Charlie spoke again. His words caused Malik to freeze for a second. He felt a little panicked, worried even but he face hid everything. Thank god for small miracles. He watched as Charlie struggled to get his words out. He was right though. Malik owed him nothing, so why was he doing all this? Charlie wasn’t family either, he wasn’t obligated to take care of him or to worry about him...but he did. But he wanted to do all of those things. He felt that maybe it would make up for what he failed to do in the past, what he could have avoided if he’d known or reached out.

“You’re right, it's not my duty to do all of this for you. You made me lose money. And you’re a brat too.” Malik looked to Charlie but he was avoiding his gaze. The kingpin swallowed, feeling uncomfortable once again. “To be honest with you remind me of someone. They were in your situation too. But I’ve seen a lot of people like that. I don’t know why I’m doing this now, with you. But I don’t mind and I want too.” Now it was his turn to look down at his food. Malik needed to turn up the air because suddenly his face was hot. He knew that he was sick or something. “I won’t question it. I’m cool with this.”

“I know that you probably plan on going back to that crack house and I can force you not to go but that’ll only make you want it more.” Malik growled lowly. “This this is annoying as hell, not knowing how to deal with this but wanting too.” He frowned and began eating his food. “I’d rather not have you end up like them. It’d suck...for Booker and your family. Max would probably miss you too, he’s attached. And I have to deal with this stupid ass guilt and worry and shit. Jesus, you bringing out the worst in me.” Though some people would consider it the opposite. “It’s probably the left over high.”
code by Ri.a

- sucker -

mood: feeling cheeky
“First you kiss me then you ask me to meet you here. What the fuck you playing at, Luck? Seriously. You messin’ with me or something?”

The things Luck did for money. Though, if he allowed himself to be the teeniest bit honest about it he would have to admit that Bo was one of his hottest...freind? Associate? Lucky would have to call him his friend, given that the older man really didn't have any life outside this and his family. Slowing his grind down to a hot pull, he smiled at Booker.

"You love it." he replied cockily. There was a bit more of truth in that sentence than he actually expected it to have. Sure, deep down, Lucifer wanted to push Booker's buttons. There was something about him that the dancer couldn't put his finger on. But, Bo must have liked the lap dance in some sort of way or manner. He hadn't pushed Lucky off yet. Lucky leaned back, showing off his built frame and rigid panes of muscle. He licked his lips before actually getting down to business.

"I was thinking to sell from here. It's low key, I know everybody that comes through here, and they all know I'm not about any bullshit. You still game for letting me work for you?" he asked in a breathy tone. "You know, anything that happens here stays between you and me. You make the drop and get your cut of the cash through here. It's a simple system and that's how it'd work best." He sighed, his pitch being a little heavy but having solid ground. He bit his lip, then dared himself to say the next few words.

"And, if you wanna do me here, that's fine too."

No one couldn't say this McGee didn't have a set of brass balls.

“First you kiss me then you ask me to meet you here. What the fuck you playing at, Luck? Seriously. You messin’ with me or something?”

The things Luck did for money. Though, if he allowed himself to be the teeniest bit honest about it he would have to admit that Bo was one of his hottest...freind? Associate? Lucky would have to call him his friend, given that the older man really didn't have any life outside this and his family. Slowing his grind down to a hot pull, he smiled at Booker.

"You love it." he replied cockily. There was a bit more of truth in that sentence than he actually expected it to have. Sure, deep down, Lucifer wanted to push Booker's buttons. There was something about him that the dancer couldn't put his finger on. But, Bo must have liked the lap dance in some sort of way or manner. He hadn't pushed Lucky off yet. Lucky leaned back, showing off his built frame and rigid panes of muscle. He licked his lips before actually getting down to business.

"I was thinking to sell from here. It's low key, I know everybody that comes through here, and they all know I'm not about any bullshit. You still game for letting me work for you?" he asked in a breathy tone. "You know, anything that happens here stays between you and me. You make the drop and get your cut of the cash through here. It's a simple system and that's how it'd work best." He sighed, his pitch being a little heavy but having solid ground. He bit his lip, then dared himself to say the next few words.

No one couldn't say this McGee didn't have a set of brass balls.

Meekah McGee

Mentions: atomic atomic Charlie

Meekah had spent her week worried sick for her brother and resenting her sister a little. She wanted someone to help her sweettalk the rich kids so that she could sneak in and steal their shit but she honestly didn't feel like she trusted her too much anymore. Maybe it came from seeing her own mother on drugs before she managed to straighten out and get a job that had taught her that being angry and trying to force them to just quit didn't work. When it was really bad, Meekah had flushed her mothers drugs down the toilet. She was very little and all she knew was they would make her mother very sick, she though she was doing something good but then... Her mother had almost killed her, and then left her for a whole week looking for more. That week, it was a wonder Meekah had even survived. There had been no money, no food so she resorted to stealing from shops and markets for her dinner. She became very good at it, but she didn't exactly enjoy it.

She had spent the week babysitting from a list of names that her sister had. She was okay at it, but she didn't exactly love it. She had even begun putting up signs for her babysitting services elsewhere, in shops and in the nicer suburbs. Hopefully she'd score a job for a rich family. That'd make her life damn easy, but she had yet to receive a call.

Meekah had decided, Charlie had to be staying with someone he knew and the only one he could think of was Booker, but she didn't know where he lived. She planned on tallking to Naomi but she hadn't yet. She didn't have a phone, so she'd been spending her week playing along with the girls at her school so that she could borrow one. Obviously she couldn't just steal one, she'd still have to buy a damn sim card for it. "Stacey, there you are!" She walked over to the blonde girl who was leaving the school with a couple of boys "Meekah, are you coming over again tonight?" One of the boys cut it "I've missed you!" She looked at him and with a shudder relies this was the boy who she had probably slept with while drunk the other week. She shuddered, but kept her cool. She also kept her distance from him. He was pretty repulsive, and every time she saw him he seemed to be a little closer to where she was standing. Feeling anxious she said "That depends, you still got my phone?" He chuckled "Yeah I guess but you will have to stop avoiding me and come over and grab it." Stacy laughed loudly as the asshole gave her a wink. "Go on Meekah, I heard you loooved it last time. The whole grade was talking about you and Brian, you thot." The comment was meant as a joke, but it was also meant to hurt her. Meekah ignored her, she had to get her phone and make sure her idiot brother was ok.

Meekah got in Brian's old beaten up car and nervously played with the hem of her sleeve as she traveled in his passenger seat. "You want a smoke or something?" He would ask as they stepped out in front of his house. She nodded slowly and took the smoke, hoping it would calm her nerves. "Come on, it's still in my room" Meekah didn't move "I can wait outside." She said hesitantly "No need, look I got some Jack and some snacks in the kitchen, go help yourself. Meekah sighed "I'd rather not..." His face changed a little and he looked slightly irritated now "You're welcome to leave." He said, no joy left in his tone now "But I know you stole that money from me that night, and I'm willing to just forget about it here. Meekah felt dread welling up in the pit of her stomatch. "Fuck... Look... I'm sorry I... My family are struggling to pay our rent and..." He put a finger to her lips and she shut up "Come on in"

Meekah put out her ciggie and headed for the boy's kitchen. She felt her skin crawling and her anxiety peeking. She stood awkwardly as he headed for the kitchen "Want a drink?" She nodded and he came back in with a mixed jack and coke. The alcahol might calm her down little. She took a big gulp when she was handed the drink. He came to stand behind her and laid a hand across her waist. "Hey.. can you not..." She moved his hand away, or tried to, but it stayed there. He was a senior, definitely "Relax, I'm not going to bite." He winked "Unless you want me to" Meekah skulled the rest of the drink and said "So, the phone...?" He nodded and lead her to his room where he began rummaging through his stuff. "Here it is" Meekah walked towards him and tried to grab it but he moved it out of her reach "Uh uh uh, not so fast" Meekah was frustrated, and rather scared "What?" She asked, trying to sound like she wasn't shitting her pants "Don't I get another kiss?" She tried not to outwardly grimace. He was so creepy. She slowly moved towards him and tried to give him a peck but he decided that wasn't enough and stuck his tongue in her mouth. He pulled back and then attacked her neck, sucking on the skin till it bruised "To remember me by." He put the phone in her hand and said "My numbers in there."

- - -

Outside, feeling gross, Meekah looked up Charlies number. This fucker better not be dead She let it ring and ring, hopefully the asshole picked up. She didn't want to have to go ID his body or something "C'mon Chuck..." she muttered

Interaction: atomic atomic (Charlie)
Mentioned: N/A
She was trying to decide on either the sweet and sour chicken or pork lou mein from Golden Dragon when her phone buzzed. She almost immdeiatly checked it, smiling to see that it was Charlie. She wanted to ask him if he wanted to come over, or maybe meet up somewhere to hang out, since she was honestly worried about. And maybe a little hunan interaction that wasn't yelling at her would be nice too. She then remembered the voicemail left him. When she called the other night, she was sent to voicemail, which lead to her sending hin something that would probably make him feel bad, but at the time she wasn't thinking. But, maybe he hadn't noticed? Or didn't intend in listening. "You wanna hang out?" She sent back, after a few moments of hesitation, followed by, "I miss ya. Chyna does too." Ever since the incident with William, Chyna has been going everywhere with Leliana, except The Diner cause Marcus has a dog allergy. Which sucked, but at least she wasn't alone. And Chyna did have a service dog vest, so not taking her to The Diner was more her being polite than establishment rules or whatever. Anyway, she sat her phone down, still trying tk decide between the two options for her lunch and possibly dinner, she absentmindly reached up to rub her shoulder. She accidently touched the bruised on though, causing her to wince slightly. Damn, Charlie would ask questions if he actually showed up, and there wasn't anything she could do about that one, or the one on her wrist. That would take some uncomfortable explaining, or a very good lie. And Leliana wasn't good at lying, well, not to Charlie at least. She had to sigh, running her hands through her hair. She kinda wanted to go and hide again, but that wasn't healthy. With yet another sigh, she picked up her phone and put in Golden Dragon's number to order herself some lunch.

BOOKER FRYE . . .

LOCATION . . .
Sprinkles
TAGS . . .
MENTIONS . . .
Lucky, Malik
MOOD . . .
"Ok, that's it motherfucker."
ALL MY LIFE BEEN . . .

CAN'T SLOW DOWN
"That's oddly cocky of you to assume, jackass," he was automatically annoyed the second Lucky tried pulling something like that on him. This was not how he... No, he wasn't coming out to his fuckin' neighbor because of a damn lap dance. But it was hard for him to internally deny that he didn't like it. A little. You know, he wasn't blind. Of course not. And he was only in so much denial less because he tried convincing himself he wasn't gay and more because he hated the fact that he was. It was like one giant 'of course' cherry on the shit sundae that was his life.

And he was fairly certain he was the only person who had ever given as much a shit that he was gay as Booker did. Of course not, because the guy had never once shown any interest in guys. No no, that was reserved for the privacy of his own bedroom and his hand. It wasn't for Lucky to dance all over and tease out of him like a giant prick. Yet tease, Lucky did. He liked it. He wanted more of it and he wanted to lay his hands over Luck's skin. Pull him in and kiss that fuckin' smug grin off his lips. But there was a barrier that was nineteen years strong keeping him from doing that.

Thank God Lucky started talking business so Booker could think of something else besides the clothed dick in his face. He had some thinking to do. Booker was planning on giving Lucky a big chunk of the merch to sell. And that money went to Omi and his mom for med bills and everything else. So he couldn't give Malik the full cut that he usually gave the man. But Booker was a pretty smart guy, and as long as he kept the numbers small, Mal's operation was so big it might slip through the cracks. Maybe?

He was putting a lot on the line to help Lucky and the man's family. That had very little to do with the small crush he sometimes felt like he had. He was worried about all of them. It seemed like every day, something was happening to one of them and Lucky was working all the time. Some things had to change in that damn household. And he still didn't know where Charlie was, God Damnit! He hadn't really noticed that his hand was hovering ever so lightly over Lucky's hip until his fingertips made contact with smooth hot skin. His eyes flicked to alertness and mild panic.

Something irrational snapped in Booker just like it always did. Here we go again. The boy shoved Lucky back like he was made of something that burned like acid, "That's it you fuckin' queer. The deal's off," He jumped up and immediately shoved his forearm into the older man's throat to push him back against the club's wall because that's what Booker did best. Completely unprompted and totally impulsive acts of violence. He couldn't shake the humiliating feeling that Lucky just knew Bo was gay and wanted to mess with him. Come on, it totally sounded exactly like this guy was trying to play Booker like a fool! And he wasn't at all emotionally secure enough handle those kinds of pokes and prods. Not when his knuckles felt so much more like his own when they were beating the hell out of something.

"What the hell do you want from me? I'm serious, Lucky. Knock it off, or I'm gonna lose my shit on you," he glanced at where he was holding his arm against his neck. He was breathing heavily, that lap dance having done things to him. And with the close proximity, Booker was so close. So close to kissing Lucille, but there was that ache because he knew the older guy was messing with him. Probably wanted a reaction like this out of him. And then he'd laugh and tell Bo the kiss was nothing personal again, but Booker would still feel compelled to help the McGee family.

CHARLIE MCGEE

LOCATION . . .
Malik's Safe House
TAGS . . .
MENTIONS . . .
Malik, Leli, Meekah
MOOD . . .
Shaky and miserable
THAT'S RIGHT . . .

Charlie was pretty taken aback by everything that Malik was saying. Ah, so there was a reason that Mal would invest his time in a guy like Charlie. Supposedly the boy reminded him of somebody else, and addicts came in a pack of dozen. But he shouldn't be bitter at all that it was some weird projection of guilt from Malik's part. Maybe it just made the guy seem even more human than before.

"If it makes you feel any better, I probably have less idea on how to deal with it than you," he offered with a sad little smile. The boy's leg thumped sporadically under the table. He was ready to bolt. As soon as he could, he was gonna go straight back to where Malik found him and he felt super bad about that. But he didn't know what to say to the man. What did you say to that? Sorry, but it's not really my problem you're gonna worry? God, Charlie was so sick of making people worry!

Like, okay, he knew leaving was gonna worry some people, but his thoughts were that he was supposed to be too high to care! But he was sober and now it was all hitting him with a certain bluntness that his actions were really screwing with some people. "I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say that you're much more likable when you're not actin' like an over-excessive basket of dicks." It was his way of saying he appreciated that Malik worried about him. Kind of sweet. Bittersweet. He finished his food and pushed the plate away from him, "I'm gonna go take that shower."

He stood and eventually found himself in one of the bathrooms. His clothes were rank as he pulled every layer off, and the boy's hair which was usually so soft and fluffy was still fluffy, but also matted. The shower helped clean away a weeks worth of grime and sweat. He worked through his hair the best he could until it fell in sheets against his shoulder. Damn, the kid needed a hair cut. And when he was out of the shower, he glanced at his phone. With a towel around his waist, Charlie began to look through it again. His brows furrowed when he saw there actually was a voice mail from Leli.

Biting his lip, he pressed play and his face did some pretty awful things as it continued. It started off with her wanting to see him and she sounded the way she did when he knew she was holding something back. But, her mask didn't seem so strong this time since it devolved into the girl breaking out in tears and apologizing for bothering him. He'd been so high. He wondered if he listened to this and even registered what was being said to him. Oh, Leli.

Speak of the devil... You wanna hang out?

His fingers shook over the phone, but he didn't respond right away. Instead, he pulled the towel tighter around his waist and grabbed his clothes. He figured Malik had seen him sweaty, grimy, and covered in whatever he'd been covered in before the shower. Seeing Charlie walk out in nothing but a towel but clean as a whistle would be a major step up. He found the man easily and raised his clothes. "Can you wash these? I gotta... take care of something before I go. And... well.." If he didn't have clothes, he was very much stuck here.

His fingers moved over the screen of his phone as he collapsed on the couch he'd sat on earlier, adjusting the towel like a gentleman. To Leli, he finally replied with his shaking uncoordinated fingers, I want to Lels but i did a bunvch of stupid sdhit and i can barely evn type this
im workin on it
guss wat/
maliks a total teddy bear

He was still trying to spam Leli with make up messages when his phone rang with an unknown caller. But since it was from this area code, he answered, "Uh... hello?"

"That's oddly cocky of you to assume, jackass," he was automatically annoyed the second Lucky tried pulling something like that on him. This was not how he... No, he wasn't coming out to his fuckin' neighbor because of a damn lap dance. But it was hard for him to internally deny that he didn't like it. A little. You know, he wasn't blind. Of course not. And he was only in so much denial less because he tried convincing himself he wasn't gay and more because he hated the fact that he was. It was like one giant 'of course' cherry on the shit sundae that was his life.

And he was fairly certain he was the only person who had ever given as much a shit that he was gay as Booker did. Of course not, because the guy had never once shown any interest in guys. No no, that was reserved for the privacy of his own bedroom and his hand. It wasn't for Lucky to dance all over and tease out of him like a giant prick. Yet tease, Lucky did. He liked it. He wanted more of it and he wanted to lay his hands over Luck's skin. Pull him in and kiss that fuckin' smug grin off his lips. But there was a barrier that was nineteen years strong keeping him from doing that.

Thank God Lucky started talking business so Booker could think of something else besides the clothed dick in his face. He had some thinking to do. Booker was planning on giving Lucky a big chunk of the merch to sell. And that money went to Omi and his mom for med bills and everything else. So he couldn't give Malik the full cut that he usually gave the man. But Booker was a pretty smart guy, and as long as he kept the numbers small, Mal's operation was so big it might slip through the cracks. Maybe?

He was putting a lot on the line to help Lucky and the man's family. That had very little to do with the small crush he sometimes felt like he had. He was worried about all of them. It seemed like every day, something was happening to one of them and Lucky was working all the time. Some things had to change in that damn household. And he still didn't know where Charlie was, God Damnit! He hadn't really noticed that his hand was hovering ever so lightly over Lucky's hip until his fingertips made contact with smooth hot skin. His eyes flicked to alertness and mild panic.

Something irrational snapped in Booker just like it always did. Here we go again. The boy shoved Lucky back like he was made of something that burned like acid, "That's it you fuckin' queer. The deal's off," He jumped up and immediately shoved his forearm into the older man's throat to push him back against the club's wall because that's what Booker did best. Completely unprompted and totally impulsive acts of violence. He couldn't shake the humiliating feeling that Lucky just knew Bo was gay and wanted to mess with him. Come on, it totally sounded exactly like this guy was trying to play Booker like a fool! And he wasn't at all emotionally secure enough handle those kinds of pokes and prods. Not when his knuckles felt so much more like his own when they were beating the hell out of something.

"What the hell do you want from me? I'm serious, Lucky. Knock it off, or I'm gonna lose my shit on you," he glanced at where he was holding his arm against his neck. He was breathing heavily, that lap dance having done things to him. And with the close proximity, Booker was so close. So close to kissing Lucille, but there was that ache because he knew the older guy was messing with him. Probably wanted a reaction like this out of him. And then he'd laugh and tell Bo the kiss was nothing personal again, but Booker would still feel compelled to help the McGee family.
Charlie was pretty taken aback by everything that Malik was saying. Ah, so there was a reason that Mal would invest his time in a guy like Charlie. Supposedly the boy reminded him of somebody else, and addicts came in a pack of dozen. But he shouldn't be bitter at all that it was some weird projection of guilt from Malik's part. Maybe it just made the guy seem even more human than before.

"If it makes you feel any better, I probably have less idea on how to deal with it than you," he offered with a sad little smile. The boy's leg thumped sporadically under the table. He was ready to bolt. As soon as he could, he was gonna go straight back to where Malik found him and he felt super bad about that. But he didn't know what to say to the man. What did you say to that? Sorry, but it's not really my problem you're gonna worry? God, Charlie was so sick of making people worry!

Like, okay, he knew leaving was gonna worry some people, but his thoughts were that he was supposed to be too high to care! But he was sober and now it was all hitting him with a certain bluntness that his actions were really screwing with some people. "I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say that you're much more likable when you're not actin' like an over-excessive basket of dicks." It was his way of saying he appreciated that Malik worried about him. Kind of sweet. Bittersweet. He finished his food and pushed the plate away from him, "I'm gonna go take that shower."

He stood and eventually found himself in one of the bathrooms. His clothes were rank as he pulled every layer off, and the boy's hair which was usually so soft and fluffy was still fluffy, but also matted. The shower helped clean away a weeks worth of grime and sweat. He worked through his hair the best he could until it fell in sheets against his shoulder. Damn, the kid needed a hair cut. And when he was out of the shower, he glanced at his phone. With a towel around his waist, Charlie began to look through it again. His brows furrowed when he saw there actually was a voice mail from Leli.

Biting his lip, he pressed play and his face did some pretty awful things as it continued. It started off with her wanting to see him and she sounded the way she did when he knew she was holding something back. But, her mask didn't seem so strong this time since it devolved into the girl breaking out in tears and apologizing for bothering him. He'd been so high. He wondered if he listened to this and even registered what was being said to him. Oh, Leli.

Speak of the devil... You wanna hang out?

His fingers shook over the phone, but he didn't respond right away. Instead, he pulled the towel tighter around his waist and grabbed his clothes. He figured Malik had seen him sweaty, grimy, and covered in whatever he'd been covered in before the shower. Seeing Charlie walk out in nothing but a towel but clean as a whistle would be a major step up. He found the man easily and raised his clothes. "Can you wash these? I gotta... take care of something before I go. And... well.." If he didn't have clothes, he was very much stuck here.

His fingers moved over the screen of his phone as he collapsed on the couch he'd sat on earlier, adjusting the towel like a gentleman. To Leli, he finally replied with his shaking uncoordinated fingers, I want to Lels but i did a bunvch of stupid sdhit and i can barely evn type this
im workin on it
guss wat/
maliks a total teddy bear

He was still trying to spam Leli with make up messages when his phone rang with an unknown caller. But since it was from this area code, he answered, "Uh... hello?"

- sucker -

mood: might get killed over a crush
"Stop, please Bo I'm sorry," Lucky didn't know how to feel about his current position between the wall and Bo's arm. It had been a ballsy move to call the other man out like that. Lucky laid it on thick because he didn't know how to lay it on. Truth was that Lucky never really ever had a boyfriend. He didn't know how to actually be sexy when it was needed. Lucifer was only a facade for work. He had a gut feeling that there was something there deep down in Bo's soul. They got along too well. And when Lucky lit this boy's fire it burned. Whether the other man liked it or not there was something there. Lucky just picked a bad way of bringing it to the surface.

Everyone knew his true role was that of a fuck up. Look at his kids.

"I'm sorry, I thought you liked me. Please don't call the deal off, He groaned out against his captor's hard forearm,

"I need you."

"Stop, please Bo I'm sorry," Lucky didn't know how to feel about his current position between the wall and Bo's arm. It had been a ballsy move to call the other man out like that. Lucky laid it on thick because he didn't know how to lay it on. Truth was that Lucky never really ever had a boyfriend. He didn't know how to actually be sexy when it was needed. Lucifer was only a facade for work. He had a gut feeling that there was something there deep down in Bo's soul. They got along too well. And when Lucky lit this boy's fire it burned. Whether the other man liked it or not there was something there. Lucky just picked a bad way of bringing it to the surface.

Everyone knew his true role was that of a fuck up. Look at his kids.

"I'm sorry, I thought you liked me. Please don't call the deal off, He groaned out against his captor's hard forearm,

"I need you."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back