• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Shameless: A Dysfunctional Family RP (Main)

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
- sucker -
mentions: Bo, Charlie, Kristina, Malik, Rockerfeller
mood: ...ask him later
tags: atomic atomic apolla apolla erzulie erzulie
DACRE_MFP-12.jpg
This bitch, huh? He had the everloving audacity to sic his bff on Lucky, then talk shit out of the side of his neck. Acting all innocent was his second strike, but the kicker? Telling one of his baby sisters to pipe the hell down and back the hell off. Lucky was worked worse for wear by Malik, who had his props with how bruised Lucky was looking. He definitely didn't wanna get jumped, which looked like it'd be the case with the numbering Vices that loomed around them.

Lucky was barely on his feet and grabbed up at his shirt by Bo, which irritated him enough. 'If we're were gonna fight, he shouldn't bring his "boyfriend" in to fight his battles' Lucky thought before his most brilliant exit strategy came to mind. This could end in one of many ways, but it was gonna end. His eye had already started to slightly swell and he had a job that kinda required him to look pretty. So, Lucky did the one thing he knew how to do best:

Lucky reached in and planted a bloody kiss on Bo's lips. The crowd came to a hushed whisper and stayed that way for the 10 seconds Luck kissed the guy. When he pulled back, he grabbed Booker by the jaw lightly and smiled.

"All that was payment for selling Kris drugs. Try not to do that again." With that, he pushed off the boy and limped over to his sister. "Let's go." he choked, spitting blood as he began to slowly make his way home.

This bitch, huh? He had the everloving audacity to sic his bff on Lucky, then talk shit out of the side of his neck. Acting all innocent was his second strike, but the kicker? Telling one of his baby sisters to pipe the hell down and back the hell off. Lucky was worked worse for wear by Malik, who had his props with how bruised Lucky was looking. He definitely didn't wanna get jumped, which looked like it'd be the case with the numbering Vices that loomed around them.

Lucky was barely on his feet and grabbed up at his shirt by Bo, which irritated him enough. 'If we're were gonna fight, he shouldn't bring his "boyfriend" in to fight his battles' Lucky thought before his most brilliant exit strategy came to mind. This could end in one of many ways, but it was gonna end. His eye had already started to slightly swell and he had a job that kinda required him to look pretty. So, Lucky did the one thing he knew how to do best:

Lucky reached in and planted a bloody kiss on Bo's lips. The crowd came to a hushed whisper and stayed that way for the 10 seconds Luck kissed the guy. When he pulled back, he grabbed Booker by the jaw lightly and smiled.

"All that was payment for selling Kris drugs. Try not to do that again." With that, he pushed off the boy and limped over to his sister. "Let's go." he choked, spitting blood as he began to slowly make his way home.

Malik Hughes

Outfit: X
Tags: Booker atomic atomic Lucifer dimensional dimensional Kris apolla apolla

It was times like this when Malik remembered his days as a lowly member of the gang, before he’d worked to become the big boss himself. He was no stranger to violence and could even go as far as to say he enjoyed it at times. It was a sort of stress relief, like a hitting a life sized stress ball that bled and talked. Malik watched as the members of his gang closed in on Lucifer with a look of calm on his face. He felt much better now. When he felt a hand on his chest and finally noticed Booker he smirked, knowing that his second wasn’t going to just lie down and lick his wounds. “Hey! You heard him.” He barked to the other members and they backed off.

He watched the two of them with a sense of calm. He’d taken all of his stress out on Lucifer and was feeling better. His head had been cleared from the cloud of anger. The feeling was short lived when he was suddenly drenched in alcohol. Malik could feel his hackles raise and he wiped around, looking for the soon to be dead man. The middle Mcgee stood before him with a now empty cup in her hand. He narrowed his eyes and stepped close, peering down at her with dark eyes. “Back the fuck up, if you don’t want to end up like your brother here.” He growled. Now Malik wasn’t someone who put his hands on women but that didn’t mean he couldn’t get someone else to do it for him, not that he’d tell her that. There were plenty of female members who were more than ready to catch a body on his behalf.

Malik then dismissed her by turning around. He turned his attention to Marcus. “Get ready to get the hell out of here. You know where to take the truck.” He had climbed into the truck to speak with him. Malik told some of the others to start packing shit up as they made to leave. He knew that it was a matter of time before the cops came. While a good number of them were on his payroll he was still the paranoid type and didn’t want to risk anything.

Malik had jumped back out just in time to see the oldest Mcgee plant a kiss on Booker’s lips. Malik’s mouth dropped a little in surprise before he schooled his features. He walked over to Booker and when he heard Lucifer’s comment about selling to his sister he narrowed his eyes. “I knew you had a thing for him. Kinky fucks.” Malik said dryly.
code by Ri.a

BOOKER FRYE . . .

LOCATION . . .
Block party
TAGS . . .
MENTIONS . . .
Malik, Lucky, Kris
MOOD . . .
t[-__-t] FUCK OFF
I GOT SUNSHINE IN MY MIND . . .
WAKE UP AND I SAY . . .

BABY, I'M A LOSER, YEAH YEAH YEAH
It was clear pretty early on that Booker was wiping the floor with Lucky's ass. Part of him was a little annoyed that he hadn't been the one to put all those bruises and cuts on Lucky's body. But if it hadn't been for Malik, who knows what this psycho would have actually done to him?

See, you could never trust those McGee kids. He'd only barely trust Charlie not to do a total 180 out of nowhere. And that was just barely. He had no clue why Lucky had targeted him. He'd been pretty good, all things considered, right? He made sure Charlie stayed out of trouble. He made sure the kid went home when Bo thought he should go home. And he kept the younger brother off the streets where a lot of punks like him tended to go once they started popping Xanax like candy for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.

So what the hell, man?

Not that he was really complaining. Fighting got his blood pumping and his adrenaline going like nothing else did. It was a high he never wanted to come down from. He'd gone to jail for it and he'd go again if Malik hadn't been there to shapen him up. Nobody needed to know just how far Book had taken this violent side of him. How bloody his knuckles were. Lucky better start throwing heavier hits, because Booker was already lost in the game.

He never saw it coming. Who would see it coming?!

Bloody lips met his, and Booker froze just like that. Like somebody had shot him in the chest. And that pounding heartbeat with all the adrenaline turned into a cold paralyzed chill. He didn't kiss back. Fuck you, why would he kiss back? But he was frozen for a good ten seconds and Lucifer's disgusting bloody gross lips made the most of Booker's deer in the headlights reaction. When Lucky pulled away, that fear quickly turned into something else even more livid than before. He looked down because his hand was gripping something familiar - his switchblade.

"Hey! McGee! Don't you ever fuckin' touch me again f***ot or you're dead!" He was glaring hard at the man's back, trying his best best best not reach for what was in his other pocket. Lucky wasn't worth one of his bullets. Even if his impulsive taste for violence in his fucked up head thought otherwise. And he was... he'd probably just end up shooting Kris cause he was shaking in 'mild' anger. "And fuck you, I never sold that bitch shit. Whoever told you that must have a bigger grudge on you than me. Use your head..." He turned away, avoiding Malik's gaze because that was... that was.. humiliating. The rest of the Vices were still staring. Booker hated it. He hated this kind of attention. So he was quick to snap, "Don't you fuckers have anything better to do? Fuck off. Get high. Jesus." And then he was stalking off with his hands shoved deep into his hoodie pockets.
JUST LIKE YOU, JUST LIKE YOU . . .

CHARLIE MCGEE

LOCATION . . .
Block party
TAGS . . .
MENTIONS . . .
Lucky, Malik, Kris, Leli
MOOD . . .
Scared? Low? High...
OH, ALL MY HOPES ARE . . .
UP ON THE CEILING . . .

AND ALL MY FREINDS ARE HIGH AND . . .
Alright, awesome. So that really did work to get his brother out of the house. I mean, he felt kind of.. hollow... Lucky hadn't said a word to him before he left. And it was a big ass lie, but the older brother didn't know that. And not even one word, huh? Well, that pretty much took away any guilt he might have felt as he watched Lucky's back. Oh, he had no idea what he'd just done. He was a dumb kid. Of course he was gonna make dumb mistakes.

But he didn't think he was doing anything really wrong. This was for his dad, anyways. Screw Lucky. Charlie kicked his older brother's door shut in a rare display of frustration and disappointment before going back out to the one family member who didn't totally write him off. Was he... dear God, he was hiding in the bushes. Well, say what you want about Rox, but he was either hellishly confident or had literally no dignity left to care. "Yo, Dad. He's gone. But uh... I didn't lock the door so.. you know.. have fun or whatever." He offered him a sheepish little smile and a shrug before passing on by.

He was supposed to be enjoying his last few days of summer, not playing puppet master for his dad as fun as that was. Since he was walking, Charlie got to the block party when the fight was already under way. Oh man, you idiot. I told you not to start something. What's with all these damn testosterone monkeys solving problems with their fists? He was gonna try to step in when Malik came along and nope. No no no. Why was he here? Watching the guy actually fight was intimidating, and the longer he watched, the more he realized that he had fucked up this guy's food truck job. And suddenly he needed another pill. He was too sober for this shit. His stomach hurt.

But he still kept watching. Watching Booker get back up. His mind was running through the guilty chant 'all your fault' on repeat. This... this lie wasn't supposed to do this?! Come on, it wasn't his fault all these people were psychopaths? Even his sister was throwing her drinks. And... Oh. Lucky, no... what the fuck? Yeah. Yeah, he was gonna be sick to his stomach. How could Lucky kiss Bo like that? His brother was such an asshole. He turned away, knowing that the last place he could be was around any of those people. And that was... whatever, man. Like he gave a shit. He just wanted to get high.

That's when he saw her, and he couldn't be happier. It was probably shitty that Charlie had a hierarchy of people that he'd go to one after the other. And he always seemed to have somebody. He was nice! And quiet ever since he started smoking. He wasn't violent or unpredictable like so many of these guys were. It made him easy to get along with. Charlie was weaving (more like slinking because he didn't want to get spotted) through the crowd. He greeted her the same way he always did without fail, wrapping an arm around her shouders and pressing his chin against the top of her head, "Leli, Leli, Leli. What're you doin' outta your cave? Whatever. I'm glad you're here, everybody aroun' here is gonna wanna kick my ass in a lil bit. 'Cept for you. Come hang out with me." Leli was sane. She was good for him even if he was way too stubborn to change for the better.
I CAN'T KEEP UP . . .

It was clear pretty early on that Booker was wiping the floor with Lucky's ass. Part of him was a little annoyed that he hadn't been the one to put all those bruises and cuts on Lucky's body. But if it hadn't been for Malik, who knows what this psycho would have actually done to him?

See, you could never trust those McGee kids. He'd only barely trust Charlie not to do a total 180 out of nowhere. And that was just barely. He had no clue why Lucky had targeted him. He'd been pretty good, all things considered, right? He made sure Charlie stayed out of trouble. He made sure the kid went home when Bo thought he should go home. And he kept the younger brother off the streets where a lot of punks like him tended to go once they started popping Xanax like candy for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.

So what the hell, man?

Not that he was really complaining. Fighting got his blood pumping and his adrenaline going like nothing else did. It was a high he never wanted to come down from. He'd gone to jail for it and he'd go again if Malik hadn't been there to shapen him up. Nobody needed to know just how far Book had taken this violent side of him. How bloody his knuckles were. Lucky better start throwing heavier hits, because Booker was already lost in the game.

He never saw it coming. Who would see it coming?!

Bloody lips met his, and Booker froze just like that. Like somebody had shot him in the chest. And that pounding heartbeat with all the adrenaline turned into a cold paralyzed chill. He didn't kiss back. Fuck you, why would he kiss back? But he was frozen for a good ten seconds and Lucifer's disgusting bloody gross lips made the most of Booker's deer in the headlights reaction. When Lucky pulled away, that fear quickly turned into something else even more livid than before. He looked down because his hand was gripping something familiar - his switchblade.

"Hey! McGee! Don't you ever fuckin' touch me again f***ot or you're dead!" He was glaring hard at the man's back, trying his best best best not reach for what was in his other pocket. Lucky wasn't worth one of his bullets. Even if his impulsive taste for violence in his fucked up head thought otherwise. And he was... he'd probably just end up shooting Kris cause he was shaking in 'mild' anger. "And fuck you, I never sold that bitch shit. Whoever told you that must have a bigger grudge on you than me. Use your head..." He turned away, avoiding Malik's gaze because that was... that was.. humiliating. The rest of the Vices were still staring. Booker hated it. He hated this kind of attention. So he was quick to snap, "Don't you fuckers have anything better to do? Fuck off. Get high. Jesus." And then he was stalking off with his hands shoved deep into his hoodie pockets.
Alright, awesome. So that really did work to get his brother out of the house. I mean, he felt kind of.. hollow... Lucky hadn't said a word to him before he left. And it was a big ass lie, but the older brother didn't know that. And not even one word, huh? Well, that pretty much took away any guilt he might have felt as he watched Lucky's back. Oh, he had no idea what he'd just done. He was a dumb kid. Of course he was gonna make dumb mistakes.

But he didn't think he was doing anything really wrong. This was for his dad, anyways. Screw Lucky. Charlie kicked his older brother's door shut in a rare display of frustration and disappointment before going back out to the one family member who didn't totally write him off. Was he... dear God, he was hiding in the bushes. Well, say what you want about Rox, but he was either hellishly confident or had literally no dignity left to care. "Yo, Dad. He's gone. But uh... I didn't lock the door so.. you know.. have fun or whatever." He offered him a sheepish little smile and a shrug before passing on by.

He was supposed to be enjoying his last few days of summer, not playing puppet master for his dad as fun as that was. Since he was walking, Charlie got to the block party when the fight was already under way. Oh man, you idiot. I told you not to start something. What's with all these damn testosterone monkeys solving problems with their fists? He was gonna try to step in when Malik came along and nope. No no no. Why was he here? Watching the guy actually fight was intimidating, and the longer he watched, the more he realized that he had fucked up this guy's food truck job. And suddenly he needed another pill. He was too sober for this shit. His stomach hurt.

But he still kept watching. Watching Booker get back up. His mind was running through the guilty chant 'all your fault' on repeat. This... this lie wasn't supposed to do this?! Come on, it wasn't his fault all these people were psychopaths? Even his sister was throwing her drinks. And... Oh. Lucky, no... what the fuck? Yeah. Yeah, he was gonna be sick to his stomach. How could Lucky kiss Bo like that? His brother was such an asshole. He turned away, knowing that the last place he could be was around any of those people. And that was... whatever, man. Like he gave a shit. He just wanted to get high.

That's when he saw her, and he couldn't be happier. It was probably shitty that Charlie had a hierarchy of people that he'd go to one after the other. And he always seemed to have somebody. He was nice! And quiet ever since he started smoking. He wasn't violent or unpredictable like so many of these guys were. It made him easy to get along with. Charlie was weaving (more like slinking because he didn't want to get spotted) through the crowd. He greeted her the same way he always did without fail, wrapping an arm around her shouders and pressing his chin against the top of her head, "Leli, Leli, Leli. What're you doin' outta your cave? Whatever. I'm glad you're here, everybody aroun' here is gonna wanna kick my ass in a lil bit. 'Cept for you. Come hang out with me." Leli was sane. She was good for him even if he was way too stubborn to change for the better.

Last edited:
cooltext311650301659415.png
5uzciq6ibj411.jpg
Location: James Residence - Out Front/In The Street - Her Backyard
Interaction: atomic atomic (Charlie)
Mentioned: dimensional dimensional erzulie erzulie apolla apolla atomic atomic (Booker)
The fight was hard to watch, but she couldn't seem to get away. To her back people were still pressing together and forward as close as they could without getting to close, and despite her small size, she couldn't find a crack. And then of course, to her front was the fight. Malik's gang had teamed up on Lucifer, and they defeintly had the upper hand in numbers, and then that guy he had pulled out of the truck, Booker, wanted to beat him while he was down. And then, as if enough peopld in their family had done enough to piss him off, one of Charlie's sisters waltzed over and pours drinks on two of them. This was necessarily happening all in this order, but Leliana was just already done with this. She just wanted to go home, and hang out in her porch for a little bit until Michelle dropped off her keys. Sure, this was interesting, fun to watch, but the cops would probably be rolling up any minute to come and ruin everyone's good time. And-"Oh wow."

Lucifer was kissing the guy who had just been beating the shit outta him.

A hush fell over the crowd as they watched for a reaction, and understandably, the surprise and bloodly kiss was not well recived, Booker cursing and shouting. Leliana understood however, that wasn't cool, a good distraction, but not cool. She actually felt uncomfortable for the guy, but was also thankful that Malik and his buddies seemed to be heading out. Lucifer and his sister started heading back twoards their house, and the cwoard began fo disperse a little, letting Leliana sigh. Finally she could head home. But as she thought that, an arm wrapped around her shoulder, and a chin was suddenly resting on her head. Charlie's comment made her chuckle a little, "It's not a cave. It's a well furnished cave...sort of." When shd moved here, she had actully gained ownership of everything in her mother's house because her mom was sent to live in a mental institution. She didn't have to buy many thibgs furniture wise, and so she did have a better looking interior than a lot of 17 yr old home owners would. "Let me guess, you had something to do with the fight?" She then asked, cocking her eyebrow though he probably couldn't see it. "Come on then, maybe we can get one of my windows open." She didn't like the idea of breaking into her own house, but she also didn't want Charlie to get hurt. Leliana also kinda knew that she was a littke lower on Charlie's list of people he went to. It kinda hurt, but again, she didn't want to see him hurt, nobody he hung out with seemed to know how to hold back.

Her home, across the street and one over from Charlie's actually, was a small one story brick house that was actually a recent build. The last house as been burned down, and then rebuilt, just not rented out furnished. Two bedrooms, one and half bathrooms, with a small kicthen and living room, it was the perfect size for her. And her dog Chyna of course, who started barking as soon as she saw Leliana and Charlie in the yard. The dog loved Charlie, and only barked when she saw him, just to show how happy she was. Leliana unhooked the side gate that led to her small back yard, and the one that revealed three windows. First two were to the kitchen and living room, and the last was to the guest bedroom. Around back, would be another window to the guest bedroom, and then the backdoor that was also locked, and then the windows to her bedroom, one of which she couldnt get to since her back yard ended and she'd have to climb in the neighbors yard. She looked over her shoulder to Charlie. "Start checking if you wanna get in. Other wise, we'll have to wait for Michelle."

dove-cameron-image-17.jpg
Feeling: prideful
Tags: Lucky ( dimensional dimensional ); Booker ( atomic atomic ); Malik ( erzulie erzulie )

NsRQ.gif

295697a69842d563cea70b3474e5e944.png
Kristina didn't dwell on the fact that she'd just tossed sticky soda mixed with alcohol on the guys, including one of the more (if not the most) dangerous guys on the block. Even for a sixteen year old, the blonde was tiny and would not be able to hold her own against any of them. Counting on the fact that they wouldn't hit a girl and counting on her brother, she hadn't given much thought to her actions.

Booker wasn't down for the count long, and she'd managed to miss him completely. Scowling, she raised her chin defiantly as he snarled at her, not giving her any time to retort as he turned on her brother. "Get UP, Lucky!" She shrieked, not noticing that her so-called friend had abandoned her long ago, especially when he'd seen Malik approaching.

Peering up at his dark eyes, she felt a shudder tear through her at his warning. “Back the fuck up, if you don’t want to end up like your brother here.”

"Screw off." She snapped back, but he was already turning around, just in time for both of them to witness Lucky's effective end to the fight. Kris' eyes widened, her jaw slackening in shock. She heard what he said to Booker, but could hardly register it due to the shock of the bloody kiss.

As he straightened and turned to make his way to her, the words registered in her mind and she paused. This was because of... what? Shooting a glance at Booker, she lifted a brow in his direction. She'd never bought drugs from him. Never. But Lucky was adamant that they return home, so she turned with her brother to leave, pausing again when she heard Booker's insult.

"You're the bitch!" She screamed back at him, glaring for half a second before turning back to catch up to Lucky. "I never bought anything from him, Luck." She muttered, knowing she should be thankful he stood up for her. The spoiled part of her, however, and her pride kept her from doing so. "You could have asked."

code by apolla apolla

- oh shit -

mention: Lucky, Kris, Charlie
interaction:
tags:

images
"Easier than stealing candy," Rox murmered once his son was out of earshot. A small part of him did feel bad for using him as a pawn, but that was quickly snuffed out once he was inside his own house. Small mementos littered the place, reminding him of Josie. He quickly avoided the living room and made for Lucky's room. The boy was predictable as ever, using Rox's old hidey hole under the dresser against him--not that he knew Rockefeller used to have savings for them. He cracked it open and immediately found what he was looking for: a tin lunchbox sporting the Joker and Batman going head to head. Rox opened it up and took his prize.

A little over three thousand dollars, Grandpa Rockefeller's Rolex, and a teddy bear. Rox tossed the bear on the bed but knew its significance. Now was not the time to get teary eyed though. After a quick shower, Rox was out of the backdoor just as Lucky and Kris were reaching the front. He smirked, unable to decide whether he should get high or drunk first.

CHARLIE MCGEE

LOCATION . . .
Leli's house
TAGS . . .
MENTIONS . . .
Lucky, Booker, Leli
MOOD . . .
Scared? Low? High...
UP ON THE CEILING . . .

"A well-furnished cave still makes it a cave, just..... well furnished," he pointed out, smiling because he was high. Oh, and because he enjoyed Leli's company a hell of a lot. But that smile faltered a little when Leliana guessed correctly that Charlie had had something to do with the fight. It wasn't his fault that things had gotten so out of control, though! That had everything to do with his insane siblings and company. They were too much for him, sometimes.

Charlie nodded and easily followed Leli to the girl's house. He loved her house. He really really did. It wasn't like any of the other places that Charlie found himself taking shelter in. Her place was like this little oasis away from all the bullshit, and it was actually nice! No bloodstains on the carpet. The furniture was stupid comfortable. And it always smelled good. Kinda like Leli's perfume. He wondered if she made sure it did on purpose. And then Chyna. He loved this dog and his face transformed into a big old smile when she bounded over to him, "Heya beautiful. Been a while, huh?" He made sure to love her properly before giving her a little order to settle down. Back to looking around Leli's house!

The only downside was that you could see his shitty house if you looked out the window. You could see his shitty brother out on his lawn chair to get his morning sun and it always looked so trashy. Or Booker would come out and sell drugs to some tweaker on his front porch. And that was cool and all! He didn't have a problem with Booker selling drugs, obviously. But he wondered what it was like to have a normal family. They used to. Damn it, he didn't have to wonder. When his mom had been alive things were so great. Now they were this. And Chuck was pushing open windows to sneak into his friend's house so he could hide from the people that mattered to him.

At least Leli mattered to him too. In these moments, she easily climbed her way to the top of that hierarchy of people that mattered. That was just what junkies did though. Their priorities were never stable. He finally found some luck with the guest bedroom window on the side of the house. It opened when he gave a push and called for Leli, "Got one, and Jesus, Leli. You're gonna get robbed." It was a little difficult to pull his high ass through the windows, but when he managed, he fell onto the guest bedroom floor in a fit of delirious laughter. Drugs were awesome.
I CAN'T KEEP UP . . .

"A well-furnished cave still makes it a cave, just..... well furnished," he pointed out, smiling because he was high. Oh, and because he enjoyed Leli's company a hell of a lot. But that smile faltered a little when Leliana guessed correctly that Charlie had had something to do with the fight. It wasn't his fault that things had gotten so out of control, though! That had everything to do with his insane siblings and company. They were too much for him, sometimes.

Charlie nodded and easily followed Leli to the girl's house. He loved her house. He really really did. It wasn't like any of the other places that Charlie found himself taking shelter in. Her place was like this little oasis away from all the bullshit, and it was actually nice! No bloodstains on the carpet. The furniture was stupid comfortable. And it always smelled good. Kinda like Leli's perfume. He wondered if she made sure it did on purpose. And then Chyna. He loved this dog and his face transformed into a big old smile when she bounded over to him, "Heya beautiful. Been a while, huh?" He made sure to love her properly before giving her a little order to settle down. Back to looking around Leli's house!

The only downside was that you could see his shitty house if you looked out the window. You could see his shitty brother out on his lawn chair to get his morning sun and it always looked so trashy. Or Booker would come out and sell drugs to some tweaker on his front porch. And that was cool and all! He didn't have a problem with Booker selling drugs, obviously. But he wondered what it was like to have a normal family. They used to. Damn it, he didn't have to wonder. When his mom had been alive things were so great. Now they were this. And Chuck was pushing open windows to sneak into his friend's house so he could hide from the people that mattered to him.

At least Leli mattered to him too. In these moments, she easily climbed her way to the top of that hierarchy of people that mattered. That was just what junkies did though. Their priorities were never stable. He finally found some luck with the guest bedroom window on the side of the house. It opened when he gave a push and called for Leli, "Got one, and Jesus, Leli. You're gonna get robbed." It was a little difficult to pull his high ass through the windows, but when he managed, he fell onto the guest bedroom floor in a fit of delirious laughter. Drugs were awesome.

Malik Hughes

Tags: Booker atomic atomic

Malik probably shouldn’t have joked about the kiss but he had no filter. He ran a hand over his head as he watched Brooker rant and rave. The slur that fell from his lips caused his stomach to turn unpleasantly for a moment but he showed no signs of discomfort. He’d accepted himself long ago and didn’t plan on letting anyone make him feel bad for it. Honestly Malik was surprised that Booker hadn’t gone after Lucifer. He knew how reckless he could be when angry. Malik liked to think that he helped Booker control that side of himself over the years but there was only so much that a person could take. Malik was only able to control his emotions so well because he needed it to survive, and practice helped as well.

Malik watched as the truck left but kept staring at the empty spot. He was already trying to figure out who would have told Lucifer such a lie. He knew that he’d make them regret messing everything up. Nobody came between him and his money. And no one would just lay a hand on his second like he was some weakling. Currently the whole Mcgee family was on his shit list. He looked to Booker, only for the other man to avoid his gaze. He didn’t like it. With the truck gone and the crowd disbursed, it was like the fight hadn’t even happened. Though he could still hear people talking about it.

Malik walked after Booker. His long legs made catching up with him easy. “The nerve of that bastard right? I’m starting to think that we aren’t being taken seriously anymore.” Malik scowled. He threw an arm over Booker’s shoulder firmly. It was the only sort of comfort that he was willing to give. “Don’t worry about it, he’ll get what’s coming to him soon enough. And you fucked him up pretty bad.” He chuckled. Malik changed their direction. “Let’s go to Haze. We’ll have our own fucking party. They’ll be plenty of women to erase that bastard’s kiss from your mind.” Malik led Booker to his car. “Think of it as a celebration for not killing him and landing in jail, I’m impressed.”
code by Ri.a

- sucker -
mentions: Charlie, Rockerfeller, Kris
mood: ...swollen and saddened
tags: atomic atomic apolla apolla
DACRE_MFP-12.jpg
"Huh?" Lucky asked, taking a pained seat on the bottom stoop of their poorch. He looked at the girl as if she started speaking Mandrin out of nowhere. "If he didn't sell to you then why did Charlie..." Lucky sat for a minute thinking of all the reasons that Chuck would lie to him and only one came to mind.

"Shit!" He yelled, forgetting his pain as he ran into the house and to the first place he had to check. Rockefeller had been in their house, which meant something was missing. However, Lucifer was a smart bitch. He knew that Rox would never think to look--

"FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKKKKKKKKKK!" he screamed out, spotting Sir. Lumpykin on his bed. His Batman lunchbox lay strewn out and empty as fuck. The fucker hadn't even bothered to put everything back how it was. "Shitshitshitshit, He took the winter savings! He took the school money and winter savings, I'm gonna kill those idiots!"

Lucky jumped the stairs and outside, where he left Kristina waiting.

"He robbed us, big this time. He took what I had saved for school and winter. We're fucked." Lucky said, dragging his hands through his hair, with his ocean eyes bloodshot and past the verge of actual tears.

"Huh?" Lucky asked, taking a pained seat on the bottom stoop of their poorch. He looked at the girl as if she started speaking Mandrin out of nowhere. "If he didn't sell to you then why did Charlie..." Lucky sat for a minute thinking of all the reasons that Chuck would lie to him and only one came to mind.

"Shit!" He yelled, forgetting his pain as he ran into the house and to the first place he had to check. Rockefeller had been in their house, which meant something was missing. However, Lucifer was a smart bitch. He knew that Rox would never think to look--

"FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKKKKKKKKKK!" he screamed out, spotting Sir. Lumpykin on his bed. His Batman lunchbox lay strewn out and empty as fuck. The fucker hadn't even bothered to put everything back how it was. "Shitshitshitshit, He took the winter savings! He took the school money and winter savings, I'm gonna kill those idiots!"

Lucky jumped the stairs and outside, where he left Kristina waiting.

"He robbed us, big this time. He took what I had saved for school and winter. We're fucked." Lucky said, dragging his hands through his hair, with his ocean eyes bloodshot and past the verge of actual tears.

BOOKER FRYE . . .

LOCATION . . .
on a hate date with himself
TAGS . . .
MENTIONS . . .
Malik, Lucky
MOOD . . .
Conflicted.. confused.. and still t[-__-t]
WAKE UP AND I SAY . . .

Booker felt really damn weird. What the hell? Come on, what the hell was that? In front of all those people, too. He looked angry, right? Disgusted, maybe? He hoped he looked all of that and more because he hadn't spent... Bo hadn't spent nineteen years fucking chicks to have some douche make people start doubting or wondering whatever they were gonna wonder about him. He thought he was done with that after he dropped out of high school.

He was chewing his lip. Yeah, yeah, he could have gone right back in and finished that fight. But if that had been Lucky's way of playing a trump card, it had worked. Booker didn't want to touch him at all. He wanted nothing to do with that asshole. God, he didn't even know what all that was about in the first place? He hadn't sold Kris shit. Fucking... Lucky. He was already trying his very best to get away from this place. He had his iPhone and was attempting to push the headphones in the jack but his hands were shaking still. The guy nearly threw his phone in frustration.

Before he could, there was a heavy arm thrown around his shoulders and Malik's voice was right next to him. Fucking hell, really? He wasn't in the mood to talk to anybody, least of all this guy who he'd been adamantly trying to avoid. It had been a pussy move to let Lucky walk away like that, he knew, okay? He shot the guy an 'are you fuckin with me' look when Malik pointed out they weren't being taken seriously. In Bo's mind, Mal was saying that 'cause he blamed Booker. People like Booker, maybe?

Malik was all about respect. Bo sure as hell bet this guy wouldn't have frozen up if some dirty McGee suddenly planted their lips on him. Malik had been gone for months and Bo had been responsible for this gang's reputation while he was away. Before he was able to go down that rabbit hole, Malik continued and finished with saying that he was impressed. So he wasn't mad? Gah, what the hell Malik? You're not supposed to be all friendly or shit after this. The Vices were gonna be the laughing stock of the block party.

"I feel and look like shit, Mal," he muttered, shrugging the guy's arm off him. He'd had enough physical contact from other dudes tonight, "At least let me clean up first. Fuck, my face is gonna be swollen for a week. Bastard. Thanks for pulling him off, though. Fuck dude, you lost your cool," He was grinning, then, blood in his teeth still and had to tease, "So sweet, you care."

.coding by atomic atomic
Booker felt really damn weird. What the hell? Come on, what the hell was that? In front of all those people, too. He looked angry, right? Disgusted, maybe? He hoped he looked all of that and more because he hadn't spent... Bo hadn't spent nineteen years fucking chicks to have some douche make people start doubting or wondering whatever they were gonna wonder about him. He thought he was done with that after he dropped out of high school.

He was chewing his lip. Yeah, yeah, he could have gone right back in and finished that fight. But if that had been Lucky's way of playing a trump card, it had worked. Booker didn't want to touch him at all. He wanted nothing to do with that asshole. God, he didn't even know what all that was about in the first place? He hadn't sold Kris shit. Fucking... Lucky. He was already trying his very best to get away from this place. He had his iPhone and was attempting to push the headphones in the jack but his hands were shaking still. The guy nearly threw his phone in frustration.

Before he could, there was a heavy arm thrown around his shoulders and Malik's voice was right next to him. Fucking hell, really? He wasn't in the mood to talk to anybody, least of all this guy who he'd been adamantly trying to avoid. It had been a pussy move to let Lucky walk away like that, he knew, okay? He shot the guy an 'are you fuckin with me' look when Malik pointed out they weren't being taken seriously. In Bo's mind, Mal was saying that 'cause he blamed Booker. People like Booker, maybe?

Malik was all about respect. Bo sure as hell bet this guy wouldn't have frozen up if some dirty McGee suddenly planted their lips on him. Malik had been gone for months and Bo had been responsible for this gang's reputation while he was away. Before he was able to go down that rabbit hole, Malik continued and finished with saying that he was impressed. So he wasn't mad? Gah, what the hell Malik? You're not supposed to be all friendly or shit after this. The Vices were gonna be the laughing stock of the block party.

"I feel and look like shit, Mal," he muttered, shrugging the guy's arm off him. He'd had enough physical contact from other dudes tonight, "At least let me clean up first. Fuck, my face is gonna be swollen for a week. Bastard. Thanks for pulling him off, though. Fuck dude, you lost your cool," He was grinning, then, blood in his teeth still and had to tease, "So sweet, you care."

[class=name] font-size: 36px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 4px; color: #FF69B4 ; opacity: 0.7; width: 280px; margin:auto; margin-left:-10px; margin-top:-20px; text-shadow: 2px 0 0 #000000; [/class] [class name=picbox] margin:auto; margin-top:20px; background: #e6c3a7 url('https://proxy.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fpbs.twimg.com%2Fmedia%2FDl5nIusU0AAxNWm.jpg&f=1') no-repeat center center; background-size:200px; width: 200px; height: 200px; border-radius: 250px; border: 3px solid #D87093 ; transition-duration: 1s; [/class] [class name=picbox state=hover] border-radius:20px; [/class] [class=locbox] transition-delay:.2s; background: white; Height: 180px; text-align:center; Width: 180px; border: 1px solid black; margin-top:40px; margin:auto; padding-top:10px; color: #000000; transition-duration: 1s; opacity:0; font-family: 'Roboto Sans', Arial; letter-spacing:1.2px; border-radius:20px; [/class] [class name=locbox state=hover] opacity:0.8; [/class] [class=hidescrollcontent] background: grey url('https://proxy.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Ftse3.mm.bing.net%2Fth%3Fid%3DOIP.c8HxJwrrHVimEm830aNRXAHaGl%26pid%3D15.1&f=1') repeat; margin-top: -30px; height:320px; width:750px; Font-size:11px; overflow-x:hidden; margin:auto; padding: 25px; border-radius:20px; border-left: 3px solid #FF69B4 ; border-bottom: 3px solid #FF69B4 ; border-top: 3px solid #D87093 ; border-right: 3px solid #D87093 ; [/class] [class=contentbox] height:305px; width:750px; padding: 5px; color:#000000; text-align:justify; font-family: 'Roboto Sans', Arial; Font-size:16px; overflow-y:scroll; text-align:justify; [/class]
[div class=picbox][div class=locbox]Location: The street
Mentioned:
Interacting w/
Outfit:
X

[/div][div class=name] Tim [/div]

[/div]
[div class=hidescrollcontent][div class=contentbox]
With a yawn, Tim stepped out to his balcony. It wasn't too big, as it barely fit a table and two chairs, but it overlooked the street and he liked to spend time there. He put his cup of coffee on the table, and pulled a pack of cigarettes out of his pocket. The last week had been unusually stressful, and Tim caught himself smoking way more than before. Either it was because his body required more nicotine after the 1-2 cigarettes every other day turned into 1-2 a day, or it just became a habit. As he light the cigarette, his gaze went around the neighborhood - apparently there was a party, but he was far too tired to attend. It wasn't like he was a party person, anyway. With a little smile, he put his favorite song on, sipping his coffee while taking occassional puffs of the cigarette.

Once he finished, he kept looking at the life in the neighborhood for a moment, before picking up the coffee cup and heading inside. A little smile rose on his lips as he took a glance at the apartment as he headed for the sink, rinsing it and putting it in the dishwasher. His parents were quite strict with keeping things clean, but when living with children, the house was bound to be messy - the only completely clean area in their house was Tim's room, which apparently was left the way it was in case he was to return or come visit. When it came to his apartment, every room was clean. On a positive note, he was always ready for visitors without going through the "oh, shit, fuck"-phase of realizing how messy it was, or the "Im sorry it is so messy here"-line. Tim often found himself cleaning whenever he needed distraction, and sometimes the fact that his house was so clean, made it difficult.

I should take a walk, its a nice day. He took a glimpse out the window in his livingroom, before heading to the door. Tim slid his feet in his shoes, and grabbed the apartment keys and a denim jacket hanging on the wall. Stepping out of the apartment, he was instantly greeted by the fresh air. His apartment was in a building where each apartments door lead straight outside, and the upper apartments had external stairs. He walked down the stairs, plugging in the earbuds and putting some music on.

As he got to the street, he started to walk aimlessly along the sidewalk.
[/div][/div]
Code by @Woebegone
With a yawn, Tim stepped out to his balcony. It wasn't too big, as it barely fit a table and two chairs, but it overlooked the street and he liked to spend time there. He put his cup of coffee on the table, and pulled a pack of cigarettes out of his pocket. The last week had been unusually stressful, and Tim caught himself smoking way more than before. Either it was because his body required more nicotine after the 1-2 cigarettes every other day turned into 1-2 a day, or it just became a habit. As he light the cigarette, his gaze went around the neighborhood - apparently there was a party, but he was far too tired to attend. It wasn't like he was a party person, anyway. With a little smile, he put his favorite song on, sipping his coffee while taking occassional puffs of the cigarette.

Once he finished, he kept looking at the life in the neighborhood for a moment, before picking up the coffee cup and heading inside. A little smile rose on his lips as he took a glance at the apartment as he headed for the sink, rinsing it and putting it in the dishwasher. His parents were quite strict with keeping things clean, but when living with children, the house was bound to be messy - the only completely clean area in their house was Tim's room, which apparently was left the way it was in case he was to return or come visit. When it came to his apartment, every room was clean. On a positive note, he was always ready for visitors without going through the "oh, shit, fuck"-phase of realizing how messy it was, or the "Im sorry it is so messy here"-line. Tim often found himself cleaning whenever he needed distraction, and sometimes the fact that his house was so clean, made it difficult.

I should take a walk, its a nice day. He took a glimpse out the window in his livingroom, before heading to the door. Tim slid his feet in his shoes, and grabbed the apartment keys and a denim jacket hanging on the wall. Stepping out of the apartment, he was instantly greeted by the fresh air. His apartment was in a building where each apartments door lead straight outside, and the upper apartments had external stairs. He walked down the stairs, plugging in the earbuds and putting some music on.

As he got to the street, he started to walk aimlessly along the sidewalk.

Feeling: pissed off
Tags: Lucky ( dimensional dimensional ); Charlie, Booker ( atomic atomic );

NsRQ.gif

Kristina glanced over her shoulder as she and her older brother walked towards their house, narrowing her eyes at anyone who stared back. "Show's over, already!" She yelled at a few of them, her steps never faltering. Upon reaching their front porch, she looked down at Lucky, confusion etched on her gaze. "Don't 'huh' me, you heard what I said."

Crossing her arms over her chest, she inspected one set of nails. The manicure she'd given herself was starting to chip; she'd have to sit down tonight and repaint. "I'm thinking blue... or red. What do you think?" She held out her nails for her brother to look at, noticing immediately that something wasn't right. "Luck?" She tilted her head to the side, but he was already pushing himself up and bolting into the house. "Luck?!" She called after him, but he didn't stop.

She stood there for a few minutes, wondering what he'd realized that she'd missed out on. She didn't have to wait long before he reappeared, face flushed and eyes bloodshot and shining with angry tears.

"He robbed us, big this time. He took what I had saved for school and winter. We're fucked."

"What?" Kris blinked a few times, staring at Lucky, willing the words her brother uttered to mean something other than what she thought. "You're fucking kidding me." Her own cheeks flushed with anger, and she looked around, as if their deadbeat father were still around, watching them. But no... he was probably long gone, already flushing that money down the drain with drugs, alcohol, and sex. "That fucker! How did he...?" She began putting the pieces together, and her face grew darker.

"Charlie. I'm going to kill him."

code by apolla apolla

Malik Hughes

Malik could practically feel the negative emotions oozing off of Booker. He said nothing when his arm was shoved off, instead he placed his hands in his pockets. Malik looked Booker over carefully. “I don’t know man, you look the same to me.” He shrugged his shoulders. Malik ran a hand over his head again. It was a clear indicator that he was stressing or deep in thought, hell with what went down it was probably both. He’d have to deal with their image. He couldn’t have anyone thinking that they were soft. Malik knew that he’d have to call a meeting soon. He couldn’t help but think that Booker was partially to blame. It was obvious that they were too very different types of leaders. Booker was stern but far more laid back than Malik as well. Not to say that he didn’t get shit done but Malik figured he focused more on making money than keeping their reputation and image in tact. He’d have to talk to him about that.

Malik stared at Booker’s grinning face blankly. He suddenly pinched his face hard, maybe that stop him from talking shit. “Seems like he knocked the sense out of you. But whatever, let’s hope that you don’t change your mind and kill him if you see him.” Malik shrugged his shoulders. He pulled out his phone as he walked beside Booker. He was letting the others know that there would be a meeting pretty soon so they’d best clear their schedules.
code by Ri.a

- oh shit -

mention: Bo, Charlie, Meekah
interaction: Kris
tags: atomic atomic apolla apolla Sook Sook

images
"COME ON BABY! I'm good for another grand!" Rox was sitting at a blackjack table, nursing a whiskey and coke--both in the drink and up his nostrils. He was on a lucky stride, up another 3 grand and itching for more. Of course, he didn't have to actually say he was counting the cards. The ride was wild and Rox wasn't about to get off. Well, maybe with the but-her-face who had a nice set of tits.

---​

DACRE_MFP-12.jpg

"What the fuck was he thinking? Like Rox is good for anything but bloodstains and illegitimate children." Lucky paced outside the house, tears still streaming from his eyes. He should have known Charlie was up to no good just from talking to him. He whipped out his cellphone, scrolling to his brother's number and punching to call him so hard the phone screen might crack some more. It went straight to voicemail, meaning either his number was blocked or the little shit was too baked to care and charge it.

"Listen here you cumsmear that should have stayed in dad's fucking boxers, I'm gonna give you a day to explain why the fuck you would let Rox into the house. One. Fucking. Day." Luck spoke with a ferocity that echoed in volume, almost to the point of yelling.

"If you aren't here with your little homies so I can APOLOGIZE for BEATING his cute ass, I will burn everything you think you own that I paid for and I will have your ass on the first bus to BOOTCAMP. That's right, you fuck. This is serious this time. GET HOME NOW!!!" He pressed the 'end' button, then kicked the porch banister.

"Kristina, I need you to get inside and make sure anyone without our other than us four kids get in," Lucky said in stress labored breaths. "Wherever Meekah is, get her weird ass home. And you have my full permission to use both the .45 and the Goodnight Stick," he said, alluding to his gun and the baseball bat with nine-inch nails protruding out of it. He then sighed, looking at the sky before rolling up his skinny jeans and taking off his tank top.

"Well, I GUESS I DON'T GET A DAY OFF AFTER ALL." He yelled so loud, a dog began to bark at him. "Be safe, and do not let anyone in," Lucy reminded her, turning on his heels, hoping Patrick would squeeze him in for another shift at Sprinkles.​

Last edited:
5uzciq6ibj411.jpg
Mentioned: dimensional dimensional
While she was happy they could get inside, Charlid did have a point. See, she had accidently burnt something that was stinking up her while house so she opened the windows, and didn't remeber if she had locked them all. The only reason she suggested checking them, other wise they'd be hanging out on her back porch. "That's why I have Chyna," Leliana retorted, "You're the only other person she likes that's not me." And Leliana wasn't lying about that, there were a lot of dog things in the laundry room because while Chyna was well trained, she would sometimes get overwhelmed by strangers, an unfortune side effect of Chyna having been in Afghanistan. "Plus," she added once Charlie was out of the way so she could start climbing in her house, "I don't have anything worth stealing, anyone who broke in would not only get bit on the ass, they would be disappointed." Being short meant she didn't have much grace as she flip flopped into her house, nearly landing on the laughing Charlie. She kinda laid there on the floor for a moment beside him, chuckling before she finally stood up.

First thing she did was close the window and lock it. "There problem solved." Shd knew charlie was fucked up. She just couldn't tell how high he was. He always seemed to be high lately, which concerned Leliana. She knew about what he did, obviously, he always seemed to be high or comming down when he came to vist. And she could often smell pot on him, which she was fine with, weed actully helped you in a lot of ways. It was the the other stuff he did. Watching him lay there and laugh, Leliana sighed a bit, stepping over him. "I'm gonna go change. As usual, you have unlimited access to my house."

As she opened the door, a blur of fluffy brown and blonde dog belined for Charlie, exploding into a ball of excited doggie kisses and dancing. Leliana chuckled, leaving Charlie to deal with her dog. Leliana sat her wallet and phone down on the kitchen counter as she passed on the way to her room. Which was a mess, she hadnt had time to clean it, and since she did have company, she picked up all the dirty clothes and tossed them in her hamper to make it look a little better. Anyway, she quickly kicked off her shoes and stripped, picking out a Guns and Roses t-shirt, and a pairt of black short shorts. Basically her pajamas since she didn't plan on going anywhere else. Walking out of her room, she headed for the front door, unlocking it and stepping out to grab the mail. However, her eyes fell on Charlie's older brother out in their front yard. He looked really upset, and by the yelling...yeah, he was really upset. Leliana headed back inside with her mail, shaking her head. "So uh, Charlie, what exactly did you do? Your brother looks really mad."

BOOKER FRYE . . .

LOCATION . . .
Block party
TAGS . . .
MENTIONS . . .
Malik, Lucky
MOOD . . .
Conflicted
WAKE UP AND I SAY . . .

Malik was difficult to understand. He was no easier to understand than Booker, himself, but Bo could only ever look over at the guy and hope he wasn't fucking up too badly. Even a straight faced guy like Mal had his tells, and Booker watched him use one right there when he pushed his hand over his head. That one usually meant his boss was stressed. Ah, then he didn't know why the hell he was humoring Booker's awful mood.

Man, he didn't want a lecture from this guy about what he should be doing or whatever. It had never even been Bo's idea to be acting leader of Vice while Malik got himself locked up in Juvie. He wasn't set up for that shit. Even that fucker, Lucky, would probably lead a gang of misfits better than Booker could. He wasn't even planning on being made second! He just wanted to sell drugs and make money for Omi and his mom. Fuck him that he was this shithead's neighbor, right? Was that the only reason? Convenience? Gah, see, he shouldn't be thinking about this shit. He'd just fall down a rabbit hole.

Maybe that's why Booker was so quick to crack some joke that totally didn't fit the mood. Maybe that's why he was grinning despite feeling totally fucked with and mortified. Malik pinched him and he whined, swatting at the man's hand with a noise sounding a lot like a pout, "Hands off the money maker. I'm damaged goods." The grin easily fell off his face after that, though the reason he was scowling was because of Malik's expectations.

So... he was expected to 'kill' Lucky when he saw him next, huh? That had everything to do with Malik's dumb obsession with his image. Fuck, it was frustrating. What if Booker wanted notging to do with that guy like the occasional coward he was? What if he just wasn't feeling it? He stared at the ground, keeping his gaze away from Malik like he had when Lucky kissed him. Lucky kissed him. Fuck. Why? To fuck with him, probably. To get him to back off? Hell, he probably hadn't even planned on it fucking with Bo's head as much as it was. And what if he knew? He'd probably just sneer or some shit. As if Booker would ever let that asshole get to him. "You got any weed on you? I left mine in the fucking truck. I'm not going to any fucking clubs with you without it."

CHARLIE MCGEE

LOCATION . . .
Leli's house
TAGS . . .
MENTIONS . . .
Lucky, Malik, Leli
MOOD . . .
Paranoid and scared
UP ON THE CEILING . . .

Charlie watched lazily as Leli walked over his corpse. Corpse because he felt like a dead man walking. One of those assholes out there probably wanted Charlie's head served on a silver platter. At the moment, he was the most paranoid that Booker's boss was gonna come knocking on Leli's door asking for him. Leli was lying next to him for a split second while he laughed. She was... man, she was way too good for him.

But as soon as she was there, she was gone, leaving Charlie to do what Charlie did best. Be dumb and high. He laughed for a few more seconds before he felt more like crying. God, he was fucked up, wasn't he? He took that pill, right? Just the one? Or maybe he smoked too much weed? Why else would he feel so damn shitty? Maybe he wasn't high enough... Yeah.. Yeah, that was probably what it was. Charlie wet his lips and pushed himself further into the corner of Leli's guest bedroom as if he were hiding.

He was hiding, actually. And while his mind was going through the motions, he just had this feeling like he'd screwed up really bad this time. They just had a fight, though. Right? Just a fight. And Malik would live with one failed job. He didn't even need that job. Bo had set it up for extra cash! Charlie chewed on his nails, ignoring the fact that they'd already been chewed down to the stubs during another trip. Chyna was laying down by his feet while Leli did whatever it was she was doing. Who knows. Adult shit or something, probably. That girl had her life figured out.

He was gently petting the german shepherd and browsing reddit, using her to keep him calm and not paranoid. It was pretty hard when his phone rang, and Charlie freaked out as soon as he saw Lucky's name pop on the screen. Oh, so he found their dad? Damn it! Without thinking, he ended the call which would send Lucky straight to voicemail. Lucky never sent him voicemails anyways. But he heard shouting. Shouting? Was that his brother shouting outside? Into the phone? Oh god, what the fuck, man... He pushed his fingers through his hair, forcing himself to get up so that he wasn't alone. That was never good when you were on the verge of freaking out.

His eyes were red, and he no longer looked like smiling when his phone chirped and showed that he had a new voicemail, "I don't know, man. My dad smelled like shit, and he just wanted to take a shower or something. But Luck never lets him in the house. He's family, the least we can do is let him use our shower? They already kicked him out." Charlie rarely got to see him, now. When his mom died, he didn't think he'd lose both his parents. "I just... I mean.. it was stupid lie, I know. But I didn't think Luck would freak out on Bo, you know Bo right? House next to Lucky's." He fell into the table and tossed the phone onto it. "He left me a voicemail. Don't wanna listen to it." Instead, he reached into his pocket and pulled out a white little pill in a baggie. He lifted it out, staring at the tiny lovable bastard like it's all he cared about. But there was conflict in his dazed eyes, "Don't know how many... There should be more in this bag."
I CAN'T KEEP UP . . .

Malik was difficult to understand. He was no easier to understand than Booker, himself, but Bo could only ever look over at the guy and hope he wasn't fucking up too badly. Even a straight faced guy like Mal had his tells, and Booker watched him use one right there when he pushed his hand over his head. That one usually meant his boss was stressed. Ah, then he didn't know why the hell he was humoring Booker's awful mood.

Man, he didn't want a lecture from this guy about what he should be doing or whatever. It had never even been Bo's idea to be acting leader of Vice while Malik got himself locked up in Juvie. He wasn't set up for that shit. Even that fucker, Lucky, would probably lead a gang of misfits better than Booker could. He wasn't even planning on being made second! He just wanted to sell drugs and make money for Omi and his mom. Fuck him that he was this shithead's neighbor, right? Was that the only reason? Convenience? Gah, see, he shouldn't be thinking about this shit. He'd just fall down a rabbit hole.

Maybe that's why Booker was so quick to crack some joke that totally didn't fit the mood. Maybe that's why he was grinning despite feeling totally fucked with and mortified. Malik pinched him and he whined, swatting at the man's hand with a noise sounding a lot like a pout, "Hands off the money maker. I'm damaged goods." The grin easily fell off his face after that, though the reason he was scowling was because of Malik's expectations.

So... he was expected to 'kill' Lucky when he saw him next, huh? That had everything to do with Malik's dumb obsession with his image. Fuck, it was frustrating. What if Booker wanted notging to do with that guy like the occasional coward he was? What if he just wasn't feeling it? He stared at the ground, keeping his gaze away from Malik like he had when Lucky kissed him. Lucky kissed him. Fuck. Why? To fuck with him, probably. To get him to back off? Hell, he probably hadn't even planned on it fucking with Bo's head as much as it was. And what if he knew? He'd probably just sneer or some shit. As if Booker would ever let that asshole get to him. "You got any weed on you? I left mine in the fucking truck. I'm not going to any fucking clubs with you without it."
Charlie watched lazily as Leli walked over his corpse. Corpse because he felt like a dead man walking. One of those assholes out there probably wanted Charlie's head served on a silver platter. At the moment, he was the most paranoid that Booker's boss was gonna come knocking on Leli's door asking for him. Leli was lying next to him for a split second while he laughed. She was... man, she was way too good for him.

But as soon as she was there, she was gone, leaving Charlie to do what Charlie did best. Be dumb and high. He laughed for a few more seconds before he felt more like crying. God, he was fucked up, wasn't he? He took that pill, right? Just the one? Or maybe he smoked too much weed? Why else would he feel so damn shitty? Maybe he wasn't high enough... Yeah.. Yeah, that was probably what it was. Charlie wet his lips and pushed himself further into the corner of Leli's guest bedroom as if he were hiding.

He was hiding, actually. And while his mind was going through the motions, he just had this feeling like he'd screwed up really bad this time. They just had a fight, though. Right? Just a fight. And Malik would live with one failed job. He didn't even need that job. Bo had set it up for extra cash! Charlie chewed on his nails, ignoring the fact that they'd already been chewed down to the stubs during another trip. Chyna was laying down by his feet while Leli did whatever it was she was doing. Who knows. Adult shit or something, probably. That girl had her life figured out.

He was gently petting the german shepherd and browsing reddit, using her to keep him calm and not paranoid. It was pretty hard when his phone rang, and Charlie freaked out as soon as he saw Lucky's name pop on the screen. Oh, so he found their dad? Damn it! Without thinking, he ended the call which would send Lucky straight to voicemail. Lucky never sent him voicemails anyways. But he heard shouting. Shouting? Was that his brother shouting outside? Into the phone? Oh god, what the fuck, man... He pushed his fingers through his hair, forcing himself to get up so that he wasn't alone. That was never good when you were on the verge of freaking out.

His eyes were red, and he no longer looked like smiling when his phone chirped and showed that he had a new voicemail, "I don't know, man. My dad smelled like shit, and he just wanted to take a shower or something. But Luck never lets him in the house. He's family, the least we can do is let him use our shower? They already kicked him out." Charlie rarely got to see him, now. When his mom died, he didn't think he'd lose both his parents. "I just... I mean.. it was stupid lie, I know. But I didn't think Luck would freak out on Bo, you know Bo right? House next to Lucky's." He fell into the table and tossed the phone onto it. "He left me a voicemail. Don't wanna listen to it." Instead, he reached into his pocket and pulled out a white little pill in a baggie. He lifted it out, staring at the tiny lovable bastard like it's all he cared about. But there was conflict in his dazed eyes, "Don't know how many... There should be more in this bag."

95f6396ae8eb91b54c392922558a4c96.jpg
Meekah McGee
A harsh ray of sunlight permeated the sleeping teen's vision, causing her to blink hazily as she attempted to focus her eyes on her surroundings. Expecting to see her Night wish posters and the pictures of her grandmother and her littering the wall she was slightly stunned and confused when she was met with a bare, mint green wall instead. Slowly, as she became more alert, she realised, not only was this not her room but she was not alone. There was a boy... she didn't know really who he was, maybe a friend of a friend passed out on the sheets next to her. He was wearing boxers, thank god, but nothing else. Meekah mouthed a bad word, a feeling of absolute dread coming over her. There's no way... I was just drinking with a small group of friends...

A feeling of nausea and a burning pain in her throat was very present in the young teenagers mind as she quickly looked around for her clothes. A short pair of denim shorts was on the floor, she scooped them up and put them over herself. Her stupid little training bra which was pretty embarrassing was nowhere to be found, so she just grabbed her big hoodie and threw it over her head. She was about to leave the room when she stop, a thought crossing her mind. The boy laying on the bed was pretty out cold. Looking at him made her feel sick, this guy was definitely older than her. By how much she had no idea. She grabbed his jeans, which were hanging over a desk chair and sure enough, there was a dark grey wallet in one of the pockets. Meekah opened it up, grabbed the $100 he had in there. She even took his rewards card for a free coffee at the service station. She placed the wallet back into the same pocket and quickly exited stage left.

Back on the streets again, Meekah had time to think about her night last night. She was with Jessica, jessica’s sister and two of her friends Stacey and Billie. All girls, and they were just going to watch movies and get wasted. Meekah had even told her brothers where she would be. She tried to remember the night. She vaguely remembered Stacey suggesting that they should invite the boys over. She also remembered some of the comments that had been made about her and her fishnets and short shorts. The sick feeling came back and she wondered if she had led him on without meaning to. This must be her fault. She was such a fuck up!

Meekah wasn't usually one to ask for help but she had a very foggy idea of where she was, and she felt very sick. With a gasp she realized her little flip phone was not in the pocket of her shorts or in her hoodie. "Oh fuck..." She muttered, stopping by some houses to double and triple check it wasn't there. She wasn't about to go back there asking for her phone with $100 bucks in her pocket. She made her way over to the nearest shop, which luckily was round the block. The cashier took one look at her and stiffened. Meekah couldn't see herself, but her hair was a mess, her eyeliner had smudged and she had a great big fuckoff hickey on her neck. "Can I please borrow your phone." She asked. Luckily she was let in behind the counter to use the phone in the office

The only number that Meekah knew off by heart was her elder brother Lucky. He'd made sure she knew it just in case, so it had stuck in her brain. it was one of those things she could always remember. She dialed his number and waited for the line to ring. The phone didn’t even ring as the line was busy, he must be in the middle of a call already, or maybe he was working and the phone was off, either way it seemed like she’d have to figure out another way home. She put down the phone and left the office, nodding her thanks to the cashier.

dimensional dimensional

Last edited:
5uzciq6ibj411.jpg
Leliana's brows furrowed watching Charlie's pitiful display. "I didn't see your dad out there...and I've seen the aftermath of your brother kicking him out, this seems bad." She felt bad for Charlie, his family was a mess, and she knew how hard it was on him. He really needed someone to be with right now, she could tell that, but also Lucky sounded so angry that avoiding him could only turn out worse for Charlie. With a soft sigh, she approached him, placing one hand on his back. She started to gently rub his back, while also taking the baggie and the pill from his hands and just simply placing it on the table, and they just stayed there like that for a few minutes, Leliana rubbing his back, occasionally bending her fingers so she was more gently scracthing his back. A lot of boys she knew claimed fo not like physical affection like this, but the few other times she had done stuff like this while Charlie was upset, he didn't seem to mind. "It'll be okay Charlie."

At least it should be. How bad could it be? The worst she could think of was stealing some stuff to pawn off, which was bad, but not the end of the world. And if they went to the police, they could file a report and everything would be fine. It's just, Charlie would have to stay out of house for that. Well, from stories she's heard, none of their family seemed to be on good terms with the cops. Anyway, that didn't matter, what mattered right now was Charlie. Leliana knew he was upset, but she could only do so much, and getting invovled with family issues wasn't something she planned on doing today. "How about you stay here tonight?" She asked, "I can make some dinner, or we could order something and watch shitty movies on Netflix. Though they recently added the Mummy movies. Not the reboot, but the ones with Bredan Fraser." Distracting him while also making sure he didn't have a melt down was what she was gonna do. Plus, Chyna was also an emtional support dog, she helped Leliana when she was having really bad nightmares, panic attacks, that sorta thing, she'll defeintly help Charlie.

And sure, she could let him get high again, but thet wouldn't help, he'd just come down and be crushed by everything again. Or worse, be emotional and stoned, and Leliana is not a fucking miracle worker. "Of you want, I could listen to it first and tell you what he wants. Or, we can ignore for now?"

CHARLIE MCGEE

LOCATION . . .
Leli's house
TAGS . . .
MENTIONS . . .
Lucky, Booker, Leli
MOOD . . .
Ouch...
THAT'S RIGHT . . .
I TELL MYSELF I'LL CHANGE . . .

THEN I BEGIN TO REALIZE . . .
Charlie felt a hand smooth over his back which immediately made him stiffen for a quick second. He wasn't really used to comforting touch or touch at all. He'd had girlfriends in the past and even a boyfriend, at some point, but he just never got used to soft touches. But he always relaxed into it after a second and would probably give up drugs before he gave up that soft comforting touch. Okay, that was a lie, he wasn't sure if anything could make him give up these drugs, now.

It's not like anybody was even pressuring him to do so, so why would he? It wasn't a good idea to tell a junkie to quit. That hierarchy of important things would never replace what came at the top for a kid like Charlie. Well, not exactly. His family, though distant as they were, and Booker and Leli still sat at the top in his book. But it wouldn't take much these days to change that. He was kind of riding a dangerous edge. It was the edge of needing more.

Because he was staring at the pill in his hand, and he was sure there had been more in that bag. But there wasn't! Which meant he'd taken them already, even if he didn't feel high enough. Pills were expensive! Charlie scratched the side of his neck where he always did when he got fidgety and nervous about something. It always stung and it wasn't an attractive habit at all, but he couldn't help it. His knee was tapping like crazy as if he were experiencing withdrawal. Yeah, he needed this little shitty Xanax. Charlie jumped a little when a hand appeared out of nowhere and took the pill, placing it on the table.

Oh... Oh, Leli was still there. Had she seen all that? That was kind of embarrassing, and he didn't even know what she'd been saying if she had been saying anything. It was enough to let him know that he was actually high enough. And suddenly, he was looking a little scared and relieved at the same time, "Ah, thanks. One more is not, uh... s'not gonna be healthy. I definitely had more pills in that bag." He sniffed, rolling his shoulders and wiping wetness out of the corners of his eyes. "Uh, no.. no, I gotta listen to it. I fucked up. But stay? Yeah? Please.."

Charlie offered her his best sincere smile that could be offered when your eyes were bloodshot and you couldn't tell your ups from downs. Whatever Lucky had said to him before had never really been something freak out about. He was probably just being emotional because he beat up their neighbor for no reason. He fumbled with the phone, having to redo his passcode a few times before he unlocked it. And then the message played...

"Listen here you cumsmear that should have stayed in dad's fucking boxers, I'm gonna give you a day to explain why the fuck you would let Rox into the house. One. Fucking. Day."

"If you aren't here with your little homies so I can APOLOGIZE for BEATING his cute ass, I will burn everything you think you own that I paid for and I will have your ass on the first bus to BOOTCAMP. That's right, you fuck. This is serious this time. GET HOME NOW!!!"

Charlie was still sort of stuck on the first sentence... He was biting his knuckles and his eyes were closed. And he still had no idea what his dad had done. "Ouch," he tried to laugh, but it quickly turned into something pathetic and quiet. He really.... wow, he really hadn't expected something like that to hurt so much. And then Leli heard it too. A cumsmear? That's what Lucky thought of him, now? No.. No, he was just angry. Well, how would Charlie know? They hardly ever talked anymore. Charlie wiped his eye again and cursed under his breath, "Sorry, I'm like.. crying like a bitch or something. Promise I'm way cooler than this. Did you invite me to Netflix and Chill with you Leliana James?" He ended up turning his phone off, trying his best to pretend he hadn't heard a thing. He just wished Leli hadn't heard any of it, either. "Fuck them... Brendan Fraser's face probably looks funny as hell when you're this high." As if he was fooling anybody with that weak smile.
THE PROBLEM'S IN MY VEINS . . .

Charlie felt a hand smooth over his back which immediately made him stiffen for a quick second. He wasn't really used to comforting touch or touch at all. He'd had girlfriends in the past and even a boyfriend, at some point, but he just never got used to soft touches. But he always relaxed into it after a second and would probably give up drugs before he gave up that soft comforting touch. Okay, that was a lie, he wasn't sure if anything could make him give up these drugs, now.

It's not like anybody was even pressuring him to do so, so why would he? It wasn't a good idea to tell a junkie to quit. That hierarchy of important things would never replace what came at the top for a kid like Charlie. Well, not exactly. His family, though distant as they were, and Booker and Leli still sat at the top in his book. But it wouldn't take much these days to change that. He was kind of riding a dangerous edge. It was the edge of needing more.

Because he was staring at the pill in his hand, and he was sure there had been more in that bag. But there wasn't! Which meant he'd taken them already, even if he didn't feel high enough. Pills were expensive! Charlie scratched the side of his neck where he always did when he got fidgety and nervous about something. It always stung and it wasn't an attractive habit at all, but he couldn't help it. His knee was tapping like crazy as if he were experiencing withdrawal. Yeah, he needed this little shitty Xanax. Charlie jumped a little when a hand appeared out of nowhere and took the pill, placing it on the table.

Oh... Oh, Leli was still there. Had she seen all that? That was kind of embarrassing, and he didn't even know what she'd been saying if she had been saying anything. It was enough to let him know that he was actually high enough. And suddenly, he was looking a little scared and relieved at the same time, "Ah, thanks. One more is not, uh... s'not gonna be healthy. I definitely had more pills in that bag." He sniffed, rolling his shoulders and wiping wetness out of the corners of his eyes. "Uh, no.. no, I gotta listen to it. I fucked up. But stay? Yeah? Please.."

Charlie offered her his best sincere smile that could be offered when your eyes were bloodshot and you couldn't tell your ups from downs. Whatever Lucky had said to him before had never really been something freak out about. He was probably just being emotional because he beat up their neighbor for no reason. He fumbled with the phone, having to redo his passcode a few times before he unlocked it. And then the message played...

"Listen here you cumsmear that should have stayed in dad's fucking boxers, I'm gonna give you a day to explain why the fuck you would let Rox into the house. One. Fucking. Day."

"If you aren't here with your little homies so I can APOLOGIZE for BEATING his cute ass, I will burn everything you think you own that I paid for and I will have your ass on the first bus to BOOTCAMP. That's right, you fuck. This is serious this time. GET HOME NOW!!!"

Charlie was still sort of stuck on the first sentence... He was biting his knuckles and his eyes were closed. And he still had no idea what his dad had done. "Ouch," he tried to laugh, but it quickly turned into something pathetic and quiet. He really.... wow, he really hadn't expected something like that to hurt so much. And then Leli heard it too. A cumsmear? That's what Lucky thought of him, now? No.. No, he was just angry. Well, how would Charlie know? They hardly ever talked anymore. Charlie wiped his eye again and cursed under his breath, "Sorry, I'm like.. crying like a bitch or something. Promise I'm way cooler than this. Did you invite me to Netflix and Chill with you Leliana James?" He ended up turning his phone off, trying his best to pretend he hadn't heard a thing. He just wished Leli hadn't heard any of it, either. "Fuck them... Brendan Fraser's face probably looks funny as hell when you're this high." As if he was fooling anybody with that weak smile.

Feeling: conniving
Tags: Lucky ( dimensional dimensional ); Charlie ( atomic atomic ); Meekah ( Sook Sook )

NsRQ.gif

If there was any member of the McGee family that knew how to hit someone where it hurt, it was Kristina. She wasn't a fighter by any means, though she could throw a mean right hook if her heart was really in it. Other than that, she normally hid behind her brothers, especially Lucky. Though the two of them didn't always see eye to eye, she knew he had a soft spot for her. She was the baby, after all. Or, well, kindof. Meekah was technically the baby, but she hadn't always been around.

She watched Lucky with cold, calculating eyes as he jammed buttons on his phone. The tiny blonde didn't even flinch at the voicemail he left their brother, nor did she move as he kicked the banister. Instead, she was thinking, her mind whirring and buzzing, and a plot was coming together quite nicely in her head.

"Got it." Pulling her phone from her pocket, she jumped the steps and propelled herself into the house while simultaneously calling their younger sister. It went straight to voicemail, which meant the stupid thing was either off or dead. She sincerely hoped the same wasn't true about her sister. Not bothering to leave a voicemail, she cut off the call and shut and locked the door.

She knew exactly where both the gun and the goodnight stick were. Deciding to go for the big guns first, no pun intended, she snatched the gun from the hiding space where Lucky kept it and then moved to peek out of the front window. Not seeing anyone, she let the curtain fall and then turned her attention to the stairs.

Slowly, Kristina ascended the stairs and moved to stand in front of Charlie's closed door. With the gun in one hand, she reached out with the other and twisted the knob to open it, wrinkling her nose as the smell of dirty laundry and something else hit her nostrils. Stepping into the room, she set to looking for his stash.

It didn't take long.

"Dumbass." She muttered, pulling the baggies from his sock drawer. Shutting the drawer after her, she dumped all the pills into her hand and left the baggies on top of the dresser as evidence. Making her way to the bathroom, she set the white pills on the counter and used the butt of the gun to smash them. Each and every one of them, with a frown on her lips as she did so.

Picking up a cup from the counter that some of the family members used to rinse their mouths out, she swept the now powder into it after filling it with a small amount of water. Swirling the mess with her pinky, she watched as the powder went round and round. It'd be useless now. Without a second thought, she dumped the water down the sink, some of the powder residue clinging to the inside of the bowl. She left it there.

Picking up the gun from where she'd left it, she left her mess and went back downstairs to wait for her family.

code by apolla apolla

5uzciq6ibj411.jpg
That voicemail was just, it was to much. No matter how mad you were at something, yelling at them and threatening is not how you fix things. "I'm gonna fight a stripper Charlie, I swear to god." God she was not happy right now. Charlie was pretty much her best friend, in her eyes at least despite all his flaws. She already kinda didn't like his family just from all the shit he had told her. Not that any of them really knew she existed, but that wasn't the point. Her head snapped in the direction of her front door when someone knocked. "One second." Leliana knew it was Michelle dropping her keys off, and so she grabbed a twnety from her wallet, and went to exchange it.

"How'd you get in if the door was locked kiddo?' Not hi, not who's the other kid, nothing. Leliana shrugged, just handing over the gas money.

"I accidently left a window unlocked. Anyway, thanks. I dont work tomorrow or else I would have just waited." Michelle nodded, saying a quick goodbye. Now, back to your regualarly scheduled post. Leliana walked back to Charlie, just sitting her keys on the table as she took his hand, gently rubbung the back of it with her thumb. "It's gonna be okay Charlie. Go sit down, I'm gonna make some spaghetti." Food fixed a lot of problems, even if it was just temporarily making you feel better. And spaghetti was great, pasta was very filling and she was like, 50/50 on if Charlie had eaten well today. Probably not, but then again, she could never actully tell. She put some alted water on to boil, and fished the box of noodles out of the top cabinet along with the sauce, before she grabbed her Zoloft off the counter cause guess what time it was. It was time to assist her lump nugget of a brain in making some goddamn serotonin. Everyone had their problems yeah?

It didn't take long for the noddles to cook once the water had boiled and for the sauce to heat up, and she was soon joining Charlie on her couch bringing him a bowl of pasta, and of course, she sat the bottle of grated parmesan cheese on the table infront of them. "I didn't know if you wanted any."

Malik Hughes

“I don’t have any on me but there’s some at the club already. We’re getting beer first though.” Malik replied. He noticed Booker doing his best to avoid his gaze but said nothing. He knew that his second in command was feeling unsure right now, probably waiting for him to go into a full on rant or tell him to get rid of the oldest Mcgee. Honestly he’d save all that for later. He’d address everything at their meeting. Malik would make sure that there were no doubts about where the gang was going and how they presented themselves. Malik ran a hand over his head again, he knew that things were changing. He’d be an idiot to try to deny it. He thought back to his early days as leader and how Booker had been let in, the promises that had been made, he truly believed that he’d managed to find a ride or die.

Malik snapped out of his thought as they reached his car. Once they were inside Malik drove to their local grocery store. Without looking to see if Booker was getting out he headed inside. As he walked in Malik nodded at one cashier. Malik didn’t know him well but instead knew his father, who was something like an enforcer for the Vice Lords. He headed straight to the liquor aisle, eyeing some bottles as he browsed. Malik found himself lost in thought once again. He hadn’t expected this much stress on his first two days back. Shit was starting to hit the fan and he didn’t like it at all. At least it was reputation wise, the money was following steadily and shipments were arriving on time. Malik would count everything himself but he also had a guy for that. If anything went wrong with his money he’d know. Though no one was crazy enough to fuck with his money.
code by Ri.a

[class=name] font-size: 36px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 4px; color: #FF69B4 ; opacity: 0.7; width: 280px; margin:auto; margin-left:-10px; margin-top:-20px; text-shadow: 2px 0 0 #000000; [/class] [class name=picbox] margin:auto; margin-top:20px; background: #e6c3a7 url('https://proxy.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fpbs.twimg.com%2Fmedia%2FDl5nIusU0AAxNWm.jpg&f=1') no-repeat center center; background-size:200px; width: 200px; height: 200px; border-radius: 250px; border: 3px solid #D87093 ; transition-duration: 1s; [/class] [class name=picbox state=hover] border-radius:20px; [/class] [class=locbox] transition-delay:.2s; background: white; Height: 180px; text-align:center; Width: 180px; border: 1px solid black; margin-top:40px; margin:auto; padding-top:10px; color: #000000; transition-duration: 1s; opacity:0; font-family: 'Roboto Sans', Arial; letter-spacing:1.2px; border-radius:20px; [/class] [class name=locbox state=hover] opacity:0.8; [/class] [class=hidescrollcontent] background: grey url('https://proxy.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Ftse3.mm.bing.net%2Fth%3Fid%3DOIP.c8HxJwrrHVimEm830aNRXAHaGl%26pid%3D15.1&f=1') repeat; margin-top: -30px; height:320px; width:750px; Font-size:11px; overflow-x:hidden; margin:auto; padding: 25px; border-radius:20px; border-left: 3px solid #FF69B4 ; border-bottom: 3px solid #FF69B4 ; border-top: 3px solid #D87093 ; border-right: 3px solid #D87093 ; [/class] [class=contentbox] height:305px; width:750px; padding: 5px; color:#000000; text-align:justify; font-family: 'Roboto Sans', Arial; Font-size:16px; overflow-y:scroll; text-align:justify; [/class]
[div class=picbox][div class=locbox]Location: His apartment
Mentioned:
Interacting w/
Outfit:
X
[/div][div class=name] Tim [/div]

[/div]
[div class=hidescrollcontent][div class=contentbox]
Tim turned the key on the lock, and pulled the door open before placing his shopping bags on the floor just inside the door in order to grab the keys from the door again. After getting inside and locking the door again, he carried the bags in the kitchen, starting to fill the fridge. He had decided to take a trip to buy groceries while he was out and about. Although the job at the coffee-shop didnt pay much, he had enough for rent and food. Granted, he didn't afford much else, but he managed - and he always saved up some money in case he wanted to buy something for himself or do something fun.

Closing the fridge, he put the bags in a cabinet underneath a sink, in there was a whole stash of them. Tim opened the upper cabinet, grabbing a bag of chips. However, he stopped to look at the bag. Suddenly the feeling of what could be described as some kind of shame overcame him - the plan was to stay home, eat chips and watch netflix or such. In what seemed like a burst of anger, Tim threw the bag on the floor and rushed to his room to find clothes - he'd be damned if he stayed home alone, he was going to go out and enjoy himself. He couldn't bear the feeling of loneliness anymore, although before he had cured it with tv-shows, work and cigarettes.

He felt nervous, mixed with some excitement. Tonight, he would dance his heart out and have a blast. It took him some time to figure out what to wear, but eventually, he settled for an outfit with a peachy color scheme. Looking at himself, he tried to nod assertively. I look good, I think. Tim walked to the living room, picked up his phone and called himself a cab. It took its sweet time arriving, but he decided to take a cigarette before it arrived. The young man put his cigarettes, phone, wallet and keys in the pockets of the pants and jacket, heading out the door. He made sure he walked further from the apartments before he put a cigarette between his lips, lighting it and inhaling the smoke.

The taxi arrived not long after, and Tim put the cigarette out before stepping in the car, which took off towards the city.
[/div][/div]
Code by @Woebegone

Tim turned the key on the lock, and pulled the door open before placing his shopping bags on the floor just inside the door in order to grab the keys from the door again. After getting inside and locking the door again, he carried the bags in the kitchen, starting to fill the fridge. He had decided to take a trip to buy groceries while he was out and about. Although the job at the coffee-shop didnt pay much, he had enough for rent and food. Granted, he didn't afford much else, but he managed - and he always saved up some money in case he wanted to buy something for himself or do something fun.

Closing the fridge, he put the bags in a cabinet underneath a sink, in there was a whole stash of them. Tim opened the upper cabinet, grabbing a bag of chips. However, he stopped to look at the bag. Suddenly the feeling of what could be described as some kind of shame overcame him - the plan was to stay home, eat chips and watch netflix or such. In what seemed like a burst of anger, Tim threw the bag on the floor and rushed to his room to find clothes - he'd be damned if he stayed home alone, he was going to go out and enjoy himself. He couldn't bear the feeling of loneliness anymore, although before he had cured it with tv-shows, work and cigarettes.

He felt nervous, mixed with some excitement. Tonight, he would dance his heart out and have a blast. It took him some time to figure out what to wear, but eventually, he settled for an outfit with a peachy color scheme. Looking at himself, he tried to nod assertively. I look good, I think. Tim walked to the living room, picked up his phone and called himself a cab. It took its sweet time arriving, but he decided to take a cigarette before it arrived. The young man put his cigarettes, phone, wallet and keys in the pockets of the pants and jacket, heading out the door. He made sure he walked further from the apartments before he put a cigarette between his lips, lighting it and inhaling the smoke.

The taxi arrived not long after, and Tim put the cigarette out before stepping in the car, which took off towards the city.

BOOKER FRYE . . .

LOCATION . . .
Store
TAGS . . .
MENTIONS . . .
Lucky, Malik, Charlie, Meekah
MOOD . . .
Tired
WAKE UP AND I SAY . . .

“Do you promise?” He cooed, batting his lashes at the man who was practically promising him alcohol. And alcohol that he wouldn’t have to pay for? Even better. Booker was tired, first of all. The adrenaline of that fight was long gone, by now. He was just feeling spent and exhausted. And he hadn’t seen Charlie at the block party at all even though he said he’d be there. Booker always worried about where that kid was. He saw the direction he was heading, and Charlie was well past the point where Bo could get the guy to slow down.

He knew he never should have sold Charlie weed, but at the time, he really hadn’t cared all that much. How was Charlie any different than any of the other dumb teens buying weed off him? He didn’t seem different. Except, Booker hadn’t taken into account the fucked up family he had that made it different. Booker wasn’t sure what he was thinking about, he just had a lot on his mind.

He kept glancing at Malik, trying to guess what his boss was thinking. They hadn’t seen each other much in months. A lot had seemingly happened in that time as Malik wasn’t there to keep Booker tightly tied to the gang he was second in command of. He was more concerned with getting his little sister through middle school, keeping her out of drugs, and... Jesus, what friend was Omi staying with tonight?

Just as he was thinking about his own little sister, he made out the little blur of somebody he recognized easily enough. You learned to recognize the in and out siblings belonging to that shit bastard who punched him in the face for no reason. She looked like she was in a bit of trouble. Maybe trying to get ahold of her siblings by the way she was hanging outside the store office. Didn’t seem like she’d had much luck. He was easily able to concern himself with this. What can he say, he was giant softy when it came to younger siblings.

Bo had never expected he would be such a decent big brother. He’d been through the stress of trying to pick out the right pads or tampons for his sister, staring hopelessly at the neverending aisle of intimidating feminine products. He’d surrendered his pride when he had to ask some sixteen year old in the aisle with him what the hell to get his twelve year old nightmare creature back home. And when you could get through that, you could get through anything. So, he couldn’t just turn around and forget that he saw Lucky’s little sister looking like a total mess alone in this shitty part of town.

Booker wanted to ignore it. Fuck, he didn’t want to do anything even remotely nice for Lucky. And he didn’t want another one of those looks from Malik whenever he erred on the side of softness. But Booker was a compassionate dude despite what he’d like to be. A hard ass. An emotionally constipated asshole. “Mal... I gotta take a rain check on that club.” He nodded towards Meekah, and Malik seemed to get the hint because he stared blankly at Booker with that damn unreadable face of his. And then he was gone. Hell, he probably knew it was a lost cause trying to convince Booker it wasn’t his problem, either.

Bo watched him go, feeling like he’d messed up again. But he swallowed his pride and crossed the store to the youngest McGee sibling, “Yo. You look like shit.” He narrowed his eyes, glancing at the hickey and then getting a whiff of alcohol. Right. That wasn’t his problem. Wasn’t his fault Lucky couldn’t keep his brats in one piece. But... then, Lucky worked so much, when did he have the time to discipline? Booker sighed and grabbed a pack of mints off the shelf for her breath, “You shouldn’t drink so young. You’ll end up a loser like me. C’mon, I’m taking you home. You okay?”

CHARLIE MCGEE

LOCATION . . .
Leli's house
TAGS . . .
MENTIONS . . .
Leli, Lucky, Bo
MOOD . . .
Sad boi
UP ON THE CEILING . . .

“I’d like to see you bitch slap my stripper bro,” Because Lucky was basically a glorified stripper. But his heart wasn’t in the jab against the guy. Funny how much easier it was hate on somebody when you felt like they’d care. But now he wasn’t so sure what all his anger and resentment was for. What had he been trying to prove by ditching that house as often as he could to flaunt how much cooler Booker was than Lucky?

Man, he felt like such a loser. Like... one of those mopey losers that nobody wanted to be around because they were so mopey and sad. The buzz kill. That’s the word. Booker was never like this. He was too cool to cry like a bitch just because his brother called him a mean word. He really hoped Booker wouldn’t be pissed at him too. It’s not that he didn’t like it here with Leliana, but he didn’t want to track mud into her house, you know?

Charlie glanced at his hand when Leli took it and rubbed it too softly. He almost turned his hand over to hold hers out of instinct, but something told him he shouldn’t do that. Instead, he just nodded and followed her instructions dumbly, heading to the couch that he may have crashed and gotten high on a few times before. He should stop doing that. It was probably annoying. For fuck’s sake, this girl knew how to make herself dinner. Charlie was stuck on value meals at whatever fast food joint he happened to be close enough to.

He waited patiently, smiling just as weakly when she placed spaghetti in front of him with Parmesan which he used gratefully, “You’re the best, Leli. Way too good for me, like... what has anybody done for you lately? When I’m rich I’mma take you somewhere you’ve always wanted to go. I don’t know... where the shit do girls like going? Paris? France?”

He said this as if Paris and France were totally different countries and wouldn’t have caught himself if he were sober. The guy’s grades were in the dumpster. And as soon as he was finished shoving amazing pasta into his mouth, Charlie was leaning into the girl’s side with his legs drawn up to his chest - eyes blankly watching Brendan Fraser dancing around on screen. His face was pretty funny when you were high, but that wasn’t why he was smiling.
I CAN'T KEEP UP . . .

“Do you promise?” He cooed, batting his lashes at the man who was practically promising him alcohol. And alcohol that he wouldn’t have to pay for? Even better. Booker was tired, first of all. The adrenaline of that fight was long gone, by now. He was just feeling spent and exhausted. And he hadn’t seen Charlie at the block party at all even though he said he’d be there. Booker always worried about where that kid was. He saw the direction he was heading, and Charlie was well past the point where Bo could get the guy to slow down.

He knew he never should have sold Charlie weed, but at the time, he really hadn’t cared all that much. How was Charlie any different than any of the other dumb teens buying weed off him? He didn’t seem different. Except, Booker hadn’t taken into account the fucked up family he had that made it different. Booker wasn’t sure what he was thinking about, he just had a lot on his mind.

He kept glancing at Malik, trying to guess what his boss was thinking. They hadn’t seen each other much in months. A lot had seemingly happened in that time as Malik wasn’t there to keep Booker tightly tied to the gang he was second in command of. He was more concerned with getting his little sister through middle school, keeping her out of drugs, and... Jesus, what friend was Omi staying with tonight?

Just as he was thinking about his own little sister, he made out the little blur of somebody he recognized easily enough. You learned to recognize the in and out siblings belonging to that shit bastard who punched him in the face for no reason. She looked like she was in a bit of trouble. Maybe trying to get ahold of her siblings by the way she was hanging outside the store office. Didn’t seem like she’d had much luck. He was easily able to concern himself with this. What can he say, he was giant softy when it came to younger siblings.

Bo had never expected he would be such a decent big brother. He’d been through the stress of trying to pick out the right pads or tampons for his sister, staring hopelessly at the neverending aisle of intimidating feminine products. He’d surrendered his pride when he had to ask some sixteen year old in the aisle with him what the hell to get his twelve year old nightmare creature back home. And when you could get through that, you could get through anything. So, he couldn’t just turn around and forget that he saw Lucky’s little sister looking like a total mess alone in this shitty part of town.

Booker wanted to ignore it. Fuck, he didn’t want to do anything even remotely nice for Lucky. And he didn’t want another one of those looks from Malik whenever he erred on the side of softness. But Booker was a compassionate dude despite what he’d like to be. A hard ass. An emotionally constipated asshole. “Mal... I gotta take a rain check on that club.” He nodded towards Meekah, and Malik seemed to get the hint because he stared blankly at Booker with that damn unreadable face of his. And then he was gone. Hell, he probably knew it was a lost cause trying to convince Booker it wasn’t his problem, either.

Bo watched him go, feeling like he’d messed up again. But he swallowed his pride and crossed the store to the youngest McGee sibling, “Yo. You look like shit.” He narrowed his eyes, glancing at the hickey and then getting a whiff of alcohol. Right. That wasn’t his problem. Wasn’t his fault Lucky couldn’t keep his brats in one piece. But... then, Lucky worked so much, when did he have the time to discipline? Booker sighed and grabbed a pack of mints off the shelf for her breath, “You shouldn’t drink so young. You’ll end up a loser like me. C’mon, I’m taking you home. You okay?”
“I’d like to see you bitch slap my stripper bro,” Because Lucky was basically a glorified stripper. But his heart wasn’t in the jab against the guy. Funny how much easier it was hate on somebody when you felt like they’d care. But now he wasn’t so sure what all his anger and resentment was for. What had he been trying to prove by ditching that house as often as he could to flaunt how much cooler Booker was than Lucky?

Man, he felt like such a loser. Like... one of those mopey losers that nobody wanted to be around because they were so mopey and sad. The buzz kill. That’s the word. Booker was never like this. He was too cool to cry like a bitch just because his brother called him a mean word. He really hoped Booker wouldn’t be pissed at him too. It’s not that he didn’t like it here with Leliana, but he didn’t want to track mud into her house, you know?

Charlie glanced at his hand when Leli took it and rubbed it too softly. He almost turned his hand over to hold hers out of instinct, but something told him he shouldn’t do that. Instead, he just nodded and followed her instructions dumbly, heading to the couch that he may have crashed and gotten high on a few times before. He should stop doing that. It was probably annoying. For fuck’s sake, this girl knew how to make herself dinner. Charlie was stuck on value meals at whatever fast food joint he happened to be close enough to.

He waited patiently, smiling just as weakly when she placed spaghetti in front of him with Parmesan which he used gratefully, “You’re the best, Leli. Way too good for me, like... what has anybody done for you lately? When I’m rich I’mma take you somewhere you’ve always wanted to go. I don’t know... where the shit do girls like going? Paris? France?”

He said this as if Paris and France were totally different countries and wouldn’t have caught himself if he were sober. The guy’s grades were in the dumpster. And as soon as he was finished shoving amazing pasta into his mouth, Charlie was leaning into the girl’s side with his legs drawn up to his chest - eyes blankly watching Brendan Fraser dancing around on screen. His face was pretty funny when you were high, but that wasn’t why he was smiling.

Last edited:
95f6396ae8eb91b54c392922558a4c96.jpg
Meekah McGee
As Meekah excited the office having not been able to get a hold of anyone on the end of the one number she knew (Other than her mother of course, but she would never bother calling her), her mind was ticking over. This store might have a refadex, she could probably find her street on that. She was about to turn and ask the shop keeper what street she was on and weather they had any map books when she heard a familiar voice. Meekah spun around to face him. It was Booker, she knew him because Lucky hated him and because Charlie was his friend, so she had spoken to him plenty over the years. She could tell he was a good guy, and she went to school with his sister even though she was a little younger than her. She was rather embarrassed to see him now though. She really hadn't meant for it to get this out of hand. Come to think of it... she hadn't even woken up at Stacey's house, but the guys house. She vaguely remembered the girls stumbling down the street with a bottle of Jack... but, had she left Meekah at the boys house? No she wouldn't do that, she was probably there too and I just didn't see her...

Snapping back into reality, Meekah focused on the older boy in front of her again. It was honestly a struggle to stand upright, she still felt mildly drunk. It didn't take much with her tiny frame. She knew the lecture was coming before the words were out of his mouth. She'd seen the way he'd looked her up and down. She blinked a few times and composed herself before nodding and saying "...Thanks... yeah I'll be fine." She replied woozily as she fell into step with him. She noticed him staring at her probably shocking appearance, but he didn't look so good himself. "Did you lose a fight, looser?" She asked him, trying to uplift the shitty atmosphere between them "You look like shit yourself" She looked back ahead, away from his face, trying to concentrate on not throwing up all over his shoes. She couldn't keep the dread off of her face as bits and pieces of her night came into focus in her mind gradually. It was more than just the alcohol poisoning that spurred her nausea. "How's Omi doing?" She asked him, trying to make conversation that wasn't about herself "She's pretty lucky to have you so I'm sure she's doing fine That was her way of saying 'Thank-you for taking me home' without outright saying it.

After a while of walking she asked him "How... far did I end up getting from home?" She was unsure if she should be alluding to the fact that she had absolutely no idea what exactly had happened to her last night. They walked round the block and passed by the guy's house whom she had... she didn't even want to think about it. She tried to keep tunnel vision on the path ahead but she couldn't help but stifen and glance over at the house, afraid he would poke his head out. Despite her nausea she walked a little bit faster past his house. She swore she saw the door start to open so she put the hood of her top over her head and faced anywhere but that house. Oh god don't see me.

Luckily they seemed to pass by without hearing anything from the mystery boy, but Meekah's heart was still in her throat as if she was about to hear footsteps behind her or something. But she didn't, and eventually, they made it back to the Mcgee residence. She said her goodbyes to Bo and headed for the door. She didn't have a key, of course, so she headed for the window and peered inside. Seeing her sister, she knocked loudly on the window to get her attention then went back to the front door. It's a good thing she didn't have a key... she knew she would have lost it. She must have been so fucked up last night.

atomic atomic apolla apolla

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back