• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Shall We Dance?

He walked out the room"let's go through ... that one"behind the door seem to be a staircase that go down words probably to the dungeon

"One minute of I will be back"he went back up the steps only for short distance and he grab a torch off the wall then went back down"I got the light what to keep on going forward"

"Okay let's go then"he started to walk forward looking at the old abandoned cells and hearing the occasional drip of water

"I do not know"his left eye starts to hurt this place was reminding him when he was 10 whin he lost his eye

"I'm sorry hey we can go back if you want." For some reason she feeling kind of weird around him but in a good way.

"No let's go back there doesn't seem to be anything else down here." Then suddenly they cam to a door. "Or maybe there is."

"let's see what's behind it" 
He open the door and look inside it was a torturing chamber he grab the left side of his face because of the pain

"yeah we sho...uld get o..ut of here"he started to walk towards the exit memories of his capture flowing through his head

They made it out and he looked like he was sweating. "Come on maybe one of these rooms has a couch you sit on." She found a room and they went in and they both sat down. "You feeling anybetter?"

the pain starting to go away but slowly"I am feeling a bit better that place just remind me of my past"he was still sweating

'His past?' She thought for a min then looked at him. "What happen? I mean you don't have to tell me if you don't want to."

"When I was 10 I was captured by bandits who held me ransom I escape from them that's how I lost my eye well"

"Wow must have been scary." She was a little stun by what she said. She was usually a tough love girl but for some reason she felt different around him.

"the scared do not act I was trained to be a warrior ever since I was young but the memory still haunts me to this day"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back