• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Shall We Dance?

"I spent two weeks with those bandits and thay never send anything to them I had to get out myself and when I got home they did nothing about it"

She sat there in shock and the anger started to build. "..........What!? Who does that to there kid that's terrible!"

"well mine does and I just hate it I bet thay hopeing that I don't find love here because I'm the oldest brother"

"Yah I bet they think you won't fine someone to marry......I got it lets fine you bride there tons of girls out there. There has to be one you will like then you'll get to see the look on there faces."

"yeah but none of them is a girl that will fight all except for you"his face went red from what he said

Her face red to. "Oh I um...." She didn't want this but she would be lying if she said she didn't totally like him. But still even if she could fight.... "Well haha you prob wouldn't want me i mean that's the only thing I got going for me I mean you would prob want someone prettier......"

"well um...."he look towards her.'She's more beautiful than what she say she is and I wouldn't mind that badly beauty is in the eye of the beholder'."you are beautiful yourself to don't just drag yourself down like that"

"you are the first one I told my history to in many years I...I... I think I like y...you"he put his hand on her lap his face was so red

Xobic waiting for her answer did she like him back or not'did I mess up I hope I didn't'

It felt great to hear what she said but why did she not look at him"it is good to hear that"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back