• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Shall We Dance?

They went into the hall. "Sure is a lot rooms which one you want check out first?" She said with her arms crossed.

there is a lot of rooms it is hard to pick any did not know which one to pick"how about that one"he went to the door and waited for her.

"Ok" She walked in. It was a big library. "Wow haha jeez this one place you'll never find me at haha well come let's look around."

"Ya let go"he went to a different door open it and he walked in.It was a training room it has a lot of equipment in it"now this is a good find."

"Whoa nice! If didn't have on a dress I would so be using this stuff." She had the biggest smile on her face.

They took a look around and she saw a sword oh nice she took a look at it. She poised with it "so what do think does it look good with my dress? Haha" She said jokingly

"ya let's keep on looking around"he looked around the room and found a battle axe"this is the weapon I like"he pick it up and then picked up another both in separate hands he made it look like it was light and easy to do"I can use both of them at the same time"

"He'll yah remember I'm the red hood I fight in the tournaments and I've never lost one." She said with very confident smile.

"yeah I remember when you are a great fighter in hand to hand combat.I'm good with weapons I've never lost in my way of fighting"he said with very confident smile

(Sorry I took so long >_<)

"Nice!" She looked around some more. Then looked at him and said "You want to check out the other rooms?"

(It's ok :) )

"Ok" They went back into the hall. She looked around. "Let's go through......this one." They went in and seem to be a room full of paintings. "Wow"

'this is fun I can't believe it what is this what dad was talking about love... uh is it'he look like the one she was looking at"yes these paintings are good"

She looked at the paintings she would never admit this but she hated the way she looked. She started to get a little irritated looking at these paintings.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back