• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Shall We Dance?

Ari blinked a few times. It was late, but she was always up late. She hummed a soft tune, the same tune that was floating though the room.

SirDerpingtonIV said:
Kris continued walking around, awkwardly, before he headed back to the snack table. He said nothing to no one, just hoping to go unnoticed. He grabbed another glass of punch, before heading back into the crowd. Maybe there was somewhere to sit? he asked himself, curiously. He continued to walk around, stepping around a rather fat noble, before he suddenly bumped into a girl with blonde hair. (Valentine) "Oh!" he said, just managing not to spill his punch. "I am extremely sorry," he said, his face turning red.
@Mikkelle Sting

Celeste looked at the ballroom with crowds of people walking by her and princes and lords greeting other lady's and princesses. She was a Princess but, with little of feelings and she was very thoughtless with people not around her and when she felt bored. She was offered champagne and thankfully grabbed it. She thought the party was wonderful and pretty because of the life of it. She quietly stood around in awe of the party.

Dress:

P4653_blush_MannequinFront-1000x1000.jpg

2c173824ce9f036fd9ed04814daf2456.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
"yes I have I seen some of her fights she is a great fighter"his Face still red from earlier

"training hard will get you anywhere and it's great to do"he have this strange feeling in his chest and he didn't know why 
"and you are welcome I hope to fight you one day myself"he still felt that strange feeling

"Haha it amazing how much fun we are having right"he looked at her she was becoming attractive he Quickly looked away

"Um yah haha" she was starting to feel nervous. What's wrong with me? She looked over at him then glanced away quickly.

"ya um ya"why am i acting this way do I feel so nervous is it getting hot in here he looked at her again but this time didn't look away

She looked at the other people dancing. Then glanced at back at him. Then she notice he was staring. What's up with him. It made her feel a little nervous and her face became redder.

"s...so y...you to.."his face became redder I can't even finish a sentence what is going on

"So I don't know about you but I'm getting a little warm in here so I'm going out the garden." She turned and headed out the the garden.

When she got out side she breathed in a sighed. "what is wrong with me? I never act like the ugh......it's prob nothing maybe I still feel embarrassed from the corset thing. Yah that's got to be it. Then again....oh!"

he got two cups of punch and drunk his real quick"what is wrong? I never acted that way before I best go give her punch to her"he got him another cup of punch and headed out the the garden.

Hey came out to the garden. "Oh hey." He gave her the punch. "Thanks well sure is pretty tonight." She turned around looking at the sky. She blinked 'I can't believe that girly crap just came out of my mouth.' She started drinking her punch

"yes it is a very pretty night"he started drinking his punch'is good to get some fresh air but I still have the feeling in my chest and it starts to act up when i'm around her what is this'

Users who are viewing this thread

Back