• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Shadows on the Canyon Floor | OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Alas!!

I hope you’re doing well and your commitments remain at a manageable level! Be well and thanks for letting us know. You’re always welcome back if you want!

k posted!!

don't worry about the prologue. its just a summary and exposition about what me n Miaow had discussed prior to going IC'ly. i just wanted to put it out there

Do we have a post order btw? I can write a post to get Chuu and Rain into the church tomorrow if that's okay, or I can wait for others first if that's better!

I'm not really establishing a post order; for the time being, I just wanna let everyone gather up. I'll be posting for Judas, Ezekiel, and any other NPCs I might need once everyone's in or if I'm told "hey I'll wait til after that"! You're certainly free to go

I thiiiiink I'll go ahead and respond this evening. I want to draw a little more first, and maybe take a shower, then I'll go ahead and write something up!

Oh hey hm. Hmm. Noticing something.

If Chuu grew up in Springdale. She probably. Knew Judas at one point. She's seven years younger and likely wouldn't recognize him now (It's been six years and Judas is very much not dressed up as a girl at the moment), but they. Probably went to church together--

Hazel_ Hazel_ just so you know, I don’t think anyone but Ezekiel and the party are in the church based on the description. Not trying to be nitpick y or anything, I just wanted to make sure you didn’t miss something! 💜

Hey!

Checking in because it's been a bit. Do we have anyone else planning another post, or should I go ahead and post again? If the last one wasn't sufficient to give folks things to respond to, I can post again and try to move things along a little more effectively.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back