What's new
  • This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

    Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Shadows of the Setting Sun (Main)

Dice System
Exalted 3e
OOC
Here
Characters
Here

Random Word

Two Thousand Club
Sigrdrífa smiles at Zoya's description, "You have my attention." She pulls her gaze away from the tower to glance at the spirit of the little girl, "I will slay this Achiba. Where is-" her gaze snaps back to the tower as the earth shakes and a roar splits the air. "Speak of the faerie. Tell me, Zoya, does this Achiba have flesh? Say, tal as a yeddim, not counting its wings? Tail and many slavering maws?"
 
Last edited:

jaydude

Three Thousand Club
As faint as it was, Makuro was just about able to hear the sorceress's scream of pain, and he could hardly fail to notice the ground shaking from somewhere close by. Abandoning his attempts to observe the ghost, he spread his wings and took off, flying towards the source of the scream.

His eyes then widened at the sight of the huge undead monster, and they widened again when he saw Tyree stood on the ground, her spear driven into the back of a woman in dark clothes. Just what in Malfeas had she been thinking, starting a fight in the middle of this stronghold? Nevertheless he flew towards her, hoping that he could at least help her get out of here before too many of the surrounding ghosts took interest in what was going on.

WlfSamurai WlfSamurai
[Rolling Join Battle. Two successes gives me a starting Initiative of 5.]

Essence: 1
Personal Essence: 16/16
Peripheral Essence: 29/38

Committed Essence: 9 (Hundred Rings + Shapeshifting)

Willpower: 6
Join Battle: 7
Health Levels:
-0: [_]
-1: [_], [_]
-2: [_], [_], [_], [_], [_], [_]
-4: [_], [_], [_]
Resolve 4, Guile 4

Attacks
Hundred Rings (13 Withering, 10 Decisive, 14 Damage, Overwhelming 4)
Unarmed (14 Withering, 10 Decisive, 9 Damage, Overwhelming 1)

Actions
Rush: 7 dice
Disengage: 10 dice

Evasion 5, Parry 6
Soak/Hardness: 6/0 (Buff Jacket, +3 Soak)
 

D. Rex

Magic Eight Ball
D. Rex D. Rex
Afureru frisks the prisoner who is face-down and tied up. She finds nothing as Embrace approached the group carrying nothing and her leathers allow for little to be hidden. As Afureru works and holds her charge down, Embrace turns her head to the side to speak.

“I’ve seen an anima like yours,” she says through the dirt. “Before. I’ve seen one, almost exactly like it. A while ago. It was someone who trained with me. A girl who we called Hope’ End. Do you know anything about this person?”

Afureru’s surroundings melt away and she is thrown into a memory that isn’t hers.

Nothing really on the person. It made her wonder if Embrace was actually planning on being caught. Plan or not, Embrace was her problem now.

She seemed calm enough, which was fine by Afureru. Made things all the easier. But just as she was about to open her mouth to tell the girl not to talk with her mouth full of dirt... there was that name again...




It was a dark and cold place they were in. As still as a mausoleum, and decorated accordingly. She couldn't see them, but she knew there were two other bodies on the ground. One knocked out, and the other unable to vocalize their suffering from a throat ripped open. Yet such is what they deserve for being lax in their defense. They will have to try harder next time.

The third body was at least proving much more tenacious. But Embrace was only doing so well because of her experience in with the beast breeders in her living past. It was insulting that she would even rely on such memories for strength. It didn't matter. It wouldn't help here. Not when her poison was already coursing in her cold dead veins. Embrace was already beginning to slow down.

Even still, the girl was making remarkable progress. Going as far as to hold back one of her serrated godrippers held in the skeletal forearm of one if Hopes Emds hands, just centimeters from Embraces unarmored belly.

Hopes End had a free hand to strike easily with her other god ripper, but where was the fun in that. Embrace would learn nothing if it ended so soon. But so focused on the godripper, Embrace apparently didn't even notice.

"Don't tell me this is all you have?" Hopes End taunted, "And here i thought you were the ambitious one. But here you are... just a toy to beat up on. So much for being the next prodigy. And our Lord had such high hopes for you."

Embrace grimaced, she wasn't weak by any means. If wasn't for foul tactics of Hopes End, this would have been a fair fight. However, one of the first things she had learned was that fairness only applies when your alive. And even then, it usually doesn't. "You won't always be his favorite, Hopes End. He will throw you in the trash with next the last one. But why he paired me with someone as insufferable as you is beyond me."

"Oh, I know. It is just the cycle of things. But until then, I'm going to enjoy every moment of my glory while I can. But if don't like our little training sessions, how about you go train with He With The Six Word Name? I'm sure he can teach some lessons in how extreme 'insufferable' can truly be, hmm?"

Embrace actually grimaced at that thought, "No thank you." She said flatly before trying to turn the tables on Hopes End. Moving in close quickly and bringing a leg in to trip up Hopes End. It worked... but not in the Embrace would have wanted. Not in Embraces favor.

Hopes End embraced Embrace, withe a cruel grin pulled her close and turned so that they both fell. And when they landed, it caused that forgotten second godripper to stab through Embraces back. Clean through. And even into the stomach of Hopes End, who did not seem to mind in the slightest even as she too got a taste of the burning poison.

"Good try." She said in a condescending tone. "But way too safe. Too expected." Hopes End snuggled closer, cruely digging the godripper into both of them. "But I like you, which is why I'm going to share with you something that took me a decade to learn."

Hopes End bent down to whisper it into Embraces ear, "Your dead."

Embrace let out a bitter laugh, coughing up blackened blood in the process. "No shit." She said sarcastic.

Hopes End just grinned, but intook a deep breath as if taking in the scent and place two fingers on Embraces throat, "I'm very serious. You are so new I can still feel the echo of your pulse. I can practically feel the a sliver of warmth remaining. And Creation is spoken of, I swear I still see just a flicker of sparkle in those black eyes."

"These are the shackles of life. What has always held you back. Chains that keep you from being truly free. You are dead, but you fail to see what that truly means. It can take years to get over such a long honed instincts... you can afford to take risks you never could before. There is little we can not come back from."

Hopes End pushed herself off of Embrace flipping her over to draw out the soulsteel blade. "Next time, I expect me to be the one on the floor at your mercy. And I certainly hope you to repay the pain tenfold."


Hopes End took a step away then paused. Looking back at Embrace. She was planning in just letting her crawl to the damned mortal to stitch her back together. But something in her ignored the charecteristic cruelty she normally showed. They were family, she reasoned. And Embrace was certainly becoming her new favorite. And Embrace really was showing great potential.

So she went to help Embrace up. The woman just laughed, "Oh. Getting sweet on me now, Hopes End? And here you were lecturing me on being soft."

Hopes End rolled her eyes, "Well when you put it that way..." she let go of Embrace and let her fall to her knees. Still laughing. However, Embrace was still able to pick herself back up, and followed Hopes End.



Maybe it was coincidence. Or the time of memories flows different than the present. But a shake in the ground brought Afureru back to reality.

The look on Afurerus face was definitely that of recognition. Embrace of the blackened soul would have no trouble telling that much.

"Hopes End in the Green Mist..." Afureru mused... the name came to her despite not having heard the full name before. The memory itself was fading fast from her mind. Where it was clear as crystal but moments ago, now it was quickly becoming a haze. "Pretty girl, pale skin, short blonde hair, bony arms? Never heard of her, sorry." She said cheekily.

Perhaps she might have been more forthright but... that ground shaking now diverted her attention. Afureru would be really angry if they were starting a fight over there. Seriously. She stayed behind because she was trying to be 'responsible' in not starting a fight as she new she couldn't help herself. And goodness knows she was hungry for one. She hadn't gotten to draw blood sense before leaving the city. And Sig didn't count. That was a love tap. Life wasn't fair sometimes.

She gave a hand signal to a Sergeant, to get spread the word to get the army ready to move in case a quick retreat was needed.
 

WlfSamurai

Maelstrom Engineer
The sorceress tries to lunge backward to make her way to the abomination for cover and help. But, she’s too wounded—blood is gushing from the hole in her chest and the missing side of her abdomen—and Tyree is on her, looking to finish the job. The Full Moon keeps pace and even grabs the sorceress’ leg mid leap and drags her back down to the ground.

For now, she’s stuck in this fight. While still smiling her croaked smile, there is a mixture of fear and exhilaration in the sorceress’ eyes.


Round 3

The giant, melded, flesh and bone monstrosity roars. Despite its size, it moves with the speed of an Exalt. It raises its massive arm and swipes with it’s razor obsidian claws at Tyree…

[Withering Attack: 8 successes to hit]

Tyree, declare defense.
Sherwood Sherwood


Round 3 Initiative
5 Monstrous Abomination

5 Makuro (Long range)
3 Tyree
3 Sorceress

Flesh abomination:
Defense: 4
Soak/Hardness: 12/10

Health levels
[_][_][_][_][_][_][_][_][_][_][_][_][_][_][_][_][_]
-0 -1 -1 -1 -1 -2 -2 -2 -2 -4 -4 -4 -4 -4 -4 -4 Inc.



Sorceress’ health levels:
[X][X][X][X][X][X][X][X][_]
-0 -1 -1 -1 -2 -2 -2 -4 Inc.
 

Sherwood

Luna's Concubine
Supporter
Tyree is momentarily irritated at herself for not killing the sorceress with her last hit, but she has little time to dwell upon that when the undead monstrosity lunges for her. She shifts her footing just enough to be able to swing Zelator up and about, briefly ignoring the sorceress in order to protect herself. Even with her own great strength, Tyree can feel her grip slipping under the force of the impact. With a grim smile, she refocuses her will, sending a surge of Essence into her body to be able to catch the massive claw on the haft of Zelator instead of letting it strike home and tear into her.
Spending 4m on my Stamina Excellency with my Charm of Steel Paw Style to boost my DV from 6 to 8 and claiming a 1pt stunt to raise my Parry DV to 9 to be able to totally block the incoming strike.

Health Levels
-0 [ ] (+[ ] Only in DBT Form)
-1 [ ][ ]
-2 [ ][ ][ ][ ][ ] - [ ][ ][ ]
-4 [ ][ ][ ][ ][ ] - [ ][ ]
I [ ]

Essence: 1
Personal: 16 / 0
Peripheral: 38 / 24 / 16
Committed: 14
Willpower: 7 / 6

Parry DV: 6
Dodge DV: 3
Resolve: 4
Guile: 1

Join Battle: 8 + 3i - +5i from Sinuous Striking Grace (3m)

Soak: 5
Armor: +11
Shapeshifted: +5 from Unusual Skin, +5 from DBT
Total Soak: 16 human / 26 DBT
Armor Hardness: 10

Weapons
Zelator
Type: Heavy (+1 ACC, +14 DMG, +0 DEF, OVW 5)
Tags: Lethal, Melee, Piercing, Reaching;
Two-Handed when on foot
The spear makes baneful attacks against sorcerers, sorcerous constructs, sorcerously transformed opponents, and summoned spirits. Its decisive attacks against such foes add one bonus die to the damage roll and deal aggravated damage. If the target is a sorcerer who has gathered sorcerous motes, three of the gathered motes are dispersed and lost.
 

WlfSamurai

Maelstrom Engineer
The abomination’s claws CLANG against Tyree’s spear. Essence RUSHES through her. Her muscles bulge. Her eyes widen.

The abomination presses down. The ground EXPLODES into a crater around Tyree. The Abomination lets up and ROARS with its thousands of faces and souls.


NEARBY -

Makuro’s owl form flies toward the abomination. And Tyree.


(Makuro, you’re up. You’re at long range. What do you do?)
jaydude jaydude

Round 3 Initiative
5 Monstrous Abomination
5 Makuro (Long range)
3 Tyree
3 Sorceress

Round 4 Initiative
5 Monstrous Abomination

Flesh abomination:
Defense: 4
Soak/Hardness: 12/10

Health levels
[_][_][_][_][_][_][_][_][_][_][_][_][_][_][_][_][_]
-0 -1 -1 -1 -1 -2 -2 -2 -2 -4 -4 -4 -4 -4 -4 -4 Inc.



Sorceress’ health levels:
[X][X][X][X][X][X][X][X][_]
-0 -1 -1 -1 -2 -2 -2 -4 Inc.
 
Last edited:

jaydude

Three Thousand Club
From his point in the sky, Makuro saw the abomination strike at Tyree, and gave his wings a few more flaps as he flew towards the two of them, hoping to get as much speed as he could upon his approach.

[Can't really do much except Move to Medium Range.]

Essence: 1
Personal Essence: 16/16
Peripheral Essence: 29/38

Committed Essence: 9 (Hundred Rings + Shapeshifting)

Willpower: 6
Join Battle: 7
Health Levels:
-0: [_]
-1: [_], [_]
-2: [_], [_], [_], [_], [_], [_]
-4: [_], [_], [_]
Resolve 4, Guile 4

Attacks
Hundred Rings (13 Withering, 10 Decisive, 14 Damage, Overwhelming 4)
Unarmed (14 Withering, 10 Decisive, 9 Damage, Overwhelming 1)

Actions
Rush: 7 dice
Disengage: 10 dice

Evasion 5, Parry 6
Soak/Hardness: 6/0 (Buff Jacket, +3 Soak)
 

WlfSamurai

Maelstrom Engineer
Makuro flies harder.


Sherwood Sherwood
BEHIND THE OBSIDIAN TOWER —

Tyree stares down the sorceress and abomination.

(Tyree, you're up. What do you do?)


Round 3 Initiative
5 Monstrous Abomination
5 Makuro (Long range)

3 Tyree
3 Sorceress

Round 4 Initiative
5 Monstrous Abomination
5 Makuro (Medium range)

Flesh abomination:
Defense: 4
Soak/Hardness: 12/10

Health levels
[_][_][_][_][_][_][_][_][_][_][_][_][_][_][_][_][_]
-0 -1 -1 -1 -1 -2 -2 -2 -2 -4 -4 -4 -4 -4 -4 -4 Inc.



Sorceress’ health levels:
[X][X][X][X][X][X][X][X][_]
-0 -1 -1 -1 -2 -2 -2 -4 Inc.



Esbilon Esbilon Rykon Rykon Random Word Random Word Teh Frixz Teh Frixz
BACK ON THE RIDGE —

The Circle is still surrounded by hundreds of tortured ghosts—laborers, peasants, soldiers, executed Solar experiments.

The cleaved and misshapen ghost falls to his knees.

"Please," he says. "Free us. If you burn the crypt, we can leave this place. What if we can make a trade? For our freedom? Information? Guidance? Anything?"



D. Rex D. Rex
SOME DISTANCE FROM THE RIDGE —

Embrace rolls out from under the haft onto her back.

"You lie," she says with a hiss. "You know her. You know who she is. Are you her? Or some part of you? She was destroyed! I destroyed her! How could you know her!?"

The army sergeant whistles to Afureru and hand signals: Patrol from the northeast. Twenty strong. On horses.
 

Sherwood

Luna's Concubine
Supporter
Tyree can feel her blood boiling in rage as she looks at the sorceress and the flesh monstrosity that she has called up. She continues to press the attack against the spellcaster, knowing that her target is badly injured, and should not be able to take much more punishment before she falls, and by Luna, she will not allow this deadly viper to lick her wounds and heal herself from the harm she's already done.

With an angry cry, Tyree swings Zelator in a rapid strike, knowing that despite the fact that she is not well positioned, any good blow should take out the sorceress.
Performing another Decisive attack on the sorceress. Spending 2m on Ferocious Biting Tooth to add an extra die for my damage roll.

8 successes to hit
1 level of Agg damage, and that should do the trick.

Health Levels
-0 [ ] (+[ ] Only in DBT Form)
-1 [ ][ ]
-2 [ ][ ][ ][ ][ ] - [ ][ ][ ]
-4 [ ][ ][ ][ ][ ] - [ ][ ]
I [ ]

Essence: 1
Personal: 16 / 0
Peripheral: 38 / 24 / 14
Committed: 14
Willpower: 7 / 6

Parry DV: 6
Dodge DV: 3
Resolve: 4
Guile: 1

Join Battle: 8 + 3i - +5i from Sinuous Striking Grace (3m)

Soak: 5
Armor: +11
Shapeshifted: +5 from Unusual Skin, +5 from DBT
Total Soak: 16 human / 26 DBT
Armor Hardness: 10

Weapons
Zelator
Type: Heavy (+1 ACC, +14 DMG, +0 DEF, OVW 5)
Tags: Lethal, Melee, Piercing, Reaching;
Two-Handed when on foot
The spear makes baneful attacks against sorcerers, sorcerous constructs, sorcerously transformed opponents, and summoned spirits. Its decisive attacks against such foes add one bonus die to the damage roll and deal aggravated damage. If the target is a sorcerer who has gathered sorcerous motes, three of the gathered motes are dispersed and lost.
 

D. Rex

Magic Eight Ball
D. Rex D. Rex
SOME DISTANCE FROM THE RIDGE —

Embrace rolls out from under the haft onto her back.

"You lie," she says with a hiss. "You know her. You know who she is. Are you her? Or some part of you? She was destroyed! I destroyed her! How could you know her!?"

The army sergeant whistles to Afureru and hand signals: Patrol from the northeast. Twenty strong. On horses.


Afureru snorts an amused snort. "Lie? I am Afureru. God-blooded. The Bloodlight Siren. Scion of Fortitude. Scourge of the North. I'm not so skilled with my tongue to tell a convincing lie."


"This one you speak of. Maybe she is. Maybe she isn't. I don't know. But what i can say is that ever since you're coming, I can't help but feel things I should not be feeling. And I see memories that I did not live through. I would go as far to assume that I am seeing through her eyes. You answered that question at least. I do not know what abyssal witchery you have used to cause this. But I don't like it."

Embrace destroyed Hopes End... Mulling that about in her head, made her head hurt again. A vision once. Blurrier. Faster. A wisp of a memory of Embrace breaking apart the body of her memory. Hopes Ends body, apparently. Looking up at the conflicted yet triumphant face of Embrace of the Blackened Soul. Only for Hopes End to be drug away to even darker chambers of their Master.

The dawn rubbed her temple, things were clicking together in her head that she didn't understand, "You didn't destroy... her... she wasn't yours to destroy."

Afureru mused over this. She wasn't a thinker. Not a very good one. Whether it was possible or not. She couldn't dream to fathom. It either was or was not. So was it or was it not? The voice she had heard on the taking of her second breath, the one that spurned her to live and try again. It too had an eerie familiarity.

"I dont like it...it annoys me." she growled, repeating herself to Embrace. She looked over at the Sergeant and gave him a nod.

"Well, that will just have to be a mystery for when we won't be interrupted. And maybe, if you are a good girl, we can solve it together."


Afureru bent down, wrapped her arm around Embrace's waste, and through her over her should like she was hauling a sack of potatoes. "Now, when I feel agitated, i like to kill things. And I really want to kill something at the moment. And with you being such a kindred spirit, apparently with this hypertheretical voice in my head, I am sure you feel the same way. I need to vent, and we have our opportunity."




Embraces answer not mattering, Afureru carried her over to the seargeant. "What do we have? Ghosts? Simple undead? Mortal cultists? Brainwashed bandits?" She asked curiously, not worried in the slightest. Ghosts would be a fun challenge but there was no substitute for a solid squishy corporeal body when it comes to the joy of cutting something into ribbons and painting the battlefield with her messy handiwork.

WlfSamurai WlfSamurai
 

D. Rex

Magic Eight Ball
WlfSamurai WlfSamurai


Rather suddenly, Afureru held up a finger to shush the Sergeant before he could answer.

"On second thought, Sergeant, don't tell me. I want to find out the hard way. I will handle this personally. After all I do not want to insult my forces by sending them against a force so small... that would not be any fun..."

"Ready the troops for movement. We may need to relocate at a moments notice. Ready the archers an cavalry, have them on me but to stay back. Their job is to cut down any of the enemy who turns yellow against me."


There was an excited tightening in Afureru's chest. A barely contained thrill that was dying to be satiated. Afureru wanted to feel the cut steel today. She wanted to that lovely pang of a spear lodging itself into her ribs. Or the sweet ache of a horseshoe shaped bruise on the side of her face. Every sensation imaginable to, for even just a few fleeting moments, remind her that she is alive. And the desperation that came with it.

It was only in these moments that Afureru ever felt she could think clearly. These strange visions. These feelings. What better way for her to meditate on them?


To face down a couple fangs of cavalry from a deathly playground, with a potentional enemy over her shoulder and wielding her massive halberd with inky one hand. Yes... that would be a suitable handicap. Should make it much harder. Sounds almost as much fun as fighting Sigfrida. Almost. But this wasn't the entree, just a snack.
 

Random Word

Two Thousand Club
Sigrdrífa rolls her eyes, "Spare me your whinging. I will burn this crypt, and in return when I slay Achiba you will tell every one of your descendants you can find that Sigrdrífa Tyrsdohtriz, champion of Snow Leopard, did this thing. Now, where is this Achiba, that I may relieve it of its accursed unlife? Oh, fine, and this crypt."
 
Last edited:

WlfSamurai

Maelstrom Engineer
ON THE RIDGE —

The pleading Ghost rises from his knees and takes a breath to collect himself his immaterial body doesn't need.

"Achiba," he says in a low tone, "is there." The ghost points west to the obsidian tower. He lowers his arm. "The crypt is that way." He raises the opposite arm pointing east-by-northeast.

The crowds of ghosts part, creating a lane in the direction of the crypt.
Esbilon Esbilon Rykon Rykon Random Word Random Word Teh Frixz Teh Frixz



SOME DISTANCE EAST FROM THE RIDGE —

The sergeant nods, not questioning Afureru. He has seen that look in her eye before. He knows she cannot be dissuaded. Not to mention the fact that it potentially kept he and his men from a battle they might not be able to survive. The sergeant parts from Afureru and dashes to the men to give orders.

Moments later, Afureru's army bursts into activity. Horses are mounted. Men run weapons and ammunition to the mounted archers. Camp is broken down. Soon, they are ready for battle. The mounted archers create a line.

The sergeant—mounted with the archers with a bow of his own—indicates the direction of the enemy and tells the men to wait for Afureru's order to move.
D. Rex D. Rex



BEHIND THE OBSIDIAN TOWER —

The head of Tyree's spear bursts through the back of the sorceress with a spatter of SIZZLING blood. The sorceress gasps and slumps forward. She raises her head to the Lunar, still wearing her grim smile.

"You have done little to stem the tide, Chosen," says the sorceress through gurgles of blood. "Death is inevitable." She pulls herself from the spear and collapses to the ground, bleeding out and dying.

Round 4

Tendrils of sinew rip free from the abomination in a spray of meat and blood. They shoot forward and wrap around the sorceress' broken and maimed body. In an instant, she's dragged to the monstrosity's body and melded into it.

The abomination roars in ecstasy with a thousand voices.

Bones and spines split and cover the abomination's body like armor. It's hand turns to a bone cleaver.

(Makuro, your up.)
jaydude jaydude


Round 4 Initiative
5 Monstrous Abomination
5 Makuro (Medium range)
3 Tyree


Flesh abomination:
Defense: 4
Soak/Hardness: 22/10

Health levels
[_][_][_][_][_][_][_][_][_][_][_][_][_][_][_][_][_]
-0 -1 -1 -1 -1 -2 -2 -2 -2 -4 -4 -4 -4 -4 -4 -4 Inc.



Sorceress’ health levels:
[X][X][X][X][X][X][X][X][X]
-0 -1 -1 -1 -2 -2 -2 -4 Inc.
 

Random Word

Two Thousand Club
"I knew I should have knocked that tower over," mutters Sigrdrífa as she rises and sets off through the corridor of the dead towards the crypt. Distantly she can hear camp breaking and horses being mounted. "Afureru's breaking camp. Someone should go find out what's gone wrong," she says without turning around. "You coming, Toun? It sounds boring, but the sooner we get this done the sooner we can go beat Achiba to a pulp with its own tower. Zoya, you can do that thing you do with the bodies. If you want."
 
Last edited:

jaydude

Three Thousand Club
Makuro shifted back into his human form as he landed close by where Tyree and the Undead Abomination were, arriving just in time to take in the scene; the Full Moon stood in place with the tip of her spear covered in blood, and the monster drawing what appeared to be a necromancer's corpse into its body, before quickly coating itself with an armour of bone.

"I was going to ask what was going on. Then odds are that I would have asked what in the name of Malfeas you were thinking." he said to Tyree, before turning to face the Undead Abomination. "For now though, let's just hope this doesn't turn out to be a sacrifice on your part..."

Moving into Short Range of both Tyree and the Undead Abomination. Ending Shapeshifting. Going to delay my turn until Makuro finds out what Tyree's planning to do next, at the cost of 2 Initiative.
Essence: 1
Personal Essence: 16/16
Peripheral Essence: 29/38

Committed Essence: 5 (Hundred Rings)

Willpower: 6
Join Battle: 7
Health Levels:
-0: [_]
-1: [_], [_]
-2: [_], [_], [_], [_], [_], [_]
-4: [_], [_], [_]
Resolve 4, Guile 4

Attacks
Hundred Rings (13 Withering, 10 Decisive, 14 Damage, Overwhelming 4)
Unarmed (14 Withering, 10 Decisive, 9 Damage, Overwhelming 1)

Actions
Rush: 7 dice
Disengage: 10 dice

Evasion 5, Parry 6
Soak/Hardness: 6/0 (Buff Jacket, +3 Soak)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Top