• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Shadowhunters new generation

Anno Bane

Gone from G to Gent
Even though both Valentine and Sebastian/johnathan were defeated, the world still needs the shadowhunters. New threats hit every day, and the chaos that Johnathan created is still in effect. But another thing has happened, after the relationship between Simon and Isabelle, and the one between Alec and Magnus, a new type of shadowhunters have appeared, halflings, mixes of diffrent species. And while they are stronger than your average shadowhunter, they are looked down upon, and they are always send on the most dangerous missions or directly to the frontline. Some of the halflings do not wish to live like this anymore and are revolting, by killing pureblood shadowhunters. But a small group of halflings stay with the academies all around the world, and fight for their right be equal to the purebloods.

so the idea is that we are a group of the good halflings. All the bad ones are NPC's!

Hope you are interested!

It will be more fleshed out if people are interested! :D

I would be interested! I have read all of the Mortal Instrument  books (Not the prequel series). It has been a long time though so I may need some refreshing

One question though isint Simon a Shadowhunter at the end of it all? So how would that relationship bring halflings?

I would be interested! I have read all of the Mortal Instrument  books (Not the prequel series). It has been a long time though so I may need some refreshing

One question though isint Simon a Shadowhunter at the end of it all? So how would that relationship bring halflings?

And no, Simon isn't a shadowhunter at the end of TMI. He was just regaining his memories after Edom. It's true that he did eventually decide to ascend, but that's as in a totally different set of stories. 

As for the halflings, magic is a thing in these stories. It's kinda like Tessa Gray, a character in the prequel series. She's a warlock-shadowhunter mix. 

I'm very familair with the TMI universe and I comsider muself a decent roleplayer and GM. If I started an RP for this, would anyone join ?

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back