• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Severed Sisters

Oliver laughed softly at her comment. “If I did get a bath like that every day I’d become used to it. I’ll save those types of baths for needed days. But I will take baths daily just so my smell doesn’t burn your nose.” Oliver laughed at his joke and looked to her as she was writing.

Sam smiled as he sighed. “You’re not too bad yourself mister.” She tapped his nose lovingly and meant it. He was absurdly nice and caring. He was sweet and she loved how he held her close.He also had a way with words though he couldn’t speak them.

"I think by now you've noticed the fact the majority of this compound is Male, I'm immune to the smell. As for the tipe of bath am afraid the one you just took is the only kind we have around here." She said thrn smild up at him and shifted the paperwork so he could read. "Your literate right? You can both read and write?" Bell asked.

James gave he a kiss then signed "Lets finish eating so we can go feed your brother and the kid" then he whent back to enjoying his plate

“Write... not really... I haven’t really done that. And reading. I’ve read the Bible and that’s about it... kinda just from memory and habit I can’t pick words out and understand the story.” Oliver looked down to the paper a bit daunted.”but I think I could manage.. why?.”
he trailed looking to her.

Sam nodded and finished eating quickly. She placed her dishes away and helped clear his once he had finished.

Bell nodded "I'll start having you taught tomorrow, reading is harder then writing but once you learn to read writing will be the harder one because of penmanship" then she reached up and gave his hand a squeeze befoer looking back down at the papers infront of her and finishing them off.

Once he was done James went and grabed two trays and then began putting food on both of them for the two guys in the cells. Then he signed "Lets go" befoer heading to Annabell's Hall with Samantha.

Oliver smiled as she squeezed his hand and looked over at her. He tried looking to the paperwork and the symbols on it. The letters. He studied for a moment silent.

Sam walked along side him as they made their way down. (Just to remind ya the boys were already fed.)

Bell felt Oliver's gase and said "You wouldn't want to read this, I had to draw some blood, nothing permanent or that will even scar but still. You'll probably find it more plesent to learn to actually read the Bible then to learn by reading reports, but here-" she handed him one from the stack "- this one is about you and what you did today"

(I know, I'm intentionally geting everyone in the Hall together without other Gaurds to see that happens)
James entered the Hall and made quick work of disturbing the food while Annabelle was speeking with her Pet. Daved saw the extra food and practically jumped on it, starting to eat it before it cound be taken away.

Oliver looked down to the papers. He studied it and tilted his head. “You wrote what I did today?” He figured as much but it unnerved it. He didn’t like it that much.
(Okay. I thought so but wanted to make sure.)

Hue grumbled as he was woken up. His eyes noted the two come in and give food. His eyes then glanced to the sound of Bells voice. He sat up alert more than ever.

"Only in the training room...just give me a second, can you try finding your name while I finish?" Bell said then wrote a little more befoer standing. "Would you like me to read it to you?" She asked after kissing his cheek.

Daved was buissy eating he was enjoying the privilege of extra food that was so good.
James took note that Annabelle was down here writing report's and talking to her pet. He then glaced at hue asking woth his hands if now was the time?

"I-" Oliver stopped talking when she kissed his cheek. It caught him off guard but what was worse was the feelings that came with it. "I uh, yeah.." He said intruiged.

Sam sighed as she walked over to her brothers cell. "You seem extra hungry." she felt guilty now realizeing she forgot to have feed them.

Hue glanced once more towards the voice of Bell. He frowned thinking to himself. They needed to get hands on Oliver first. Once they had the pet they would be okay. He nodded his head and signed. "Pet, we need. get them over here and we can grab the pet."

Daved nodded his head "Mmhumm, this is the most food we've gotten since we got here, and it's so good" he was oblivious to the fact somthing was about to go down. "The pet warmed up independently inirder to avoid interaction with prisoner's in close proximity, then he practiced archery, when it was displayed he was beind proficient he was moved to moving targets were..." then James made a noise and grabed the coller of Hue's shirt which got Annabelle attention, "Oliver please restrain the kid while i fund out whats going on" she siad whent over to James whe released hue and syrated patring patting his pockes and gesturing nonsesuscly.

Hue smirked at how rough James was playing it. Maybe it was good to bring the soldier along. When I’m his grip he yelled and kicked. He took the key James gave him and slid it over to David and Sam who had picked it up. She silently opened up the cell while the panic was happening with Hue.

Oliver nodded his head following her orders. “Okay.” He went into the cell and grabbed hue. Hue struggled for a bit. Being small it was hard, but he slumped his shoulders and waited till Oliver’s guard was down. He slid his foot from underneath Oliver who surprised him and stayed up right. Hue pounced onOliver and drew out a knife that he had stashed thanks to James.
“Tell him to stand down Annabel.” He spoke spitting her name out.

Bells response was to shove James to the ground and pin him with a boot just over his neck which he tried to push away requiring her to give focus to the position. "Your call" she said looking up once just breafly enough to meet Oliver's eyes she was hoping he remembered what he had learned and that he had a knife on him, the one Bell had given him. She had conference in him but in het effort to convey that silently she was oblivious to what was going on behind her.
Daved quickly exited the cell and motiond with Samantha to grab Annabelle while she was occupied with Oliver, Hue, and James.

Hue smirked as he looked to Bell.
“Death it is then.” He stated not caring and calling her bluff. The guard really didn’t mater to him. He could care less and was more focused on his own life and freedom. It was originally his plan to kill the guard. But he knew something she didn’t, how Sam cared for the stupid guard.

Hues eyes flickered to Oliver who jerked and went to grab his knife from the boot. He slashed upward bringing his arm up and slashed the cheek of hue. He cried out and shoved Oliver to the ground. Blood trickled from the nose of Oliver when his face was slammed. Everything became dizzy for him. He got a concision.

Sam watched as bell placed the boot there holding James. She wouldn’t let this happen. Not to him. Not when she fought so much.
“no.. my call.” She hissed out and jumped to bell, grabbing her foot swiftly and throwing it to the ground all while pinning bell down and twisting her arm. She held her tightly on the ground a few inches away from James.

Last edited:
"Oli Run!" She shouted then gave a lowed cry and whent slack then jurked up and threw her body to the side befoer jurking agan then she pulled sam forward making her receve the Kick Daven had been among at her head as she Liked James hard to prevent him from grabong Oliver.

Sam grunted in pain as she received the kick and was thrown down with Bell, but did not let go. She would not let go at all.
Sam grumbled as she twisted around with Bell on the floor.

Oliver blinked rappedly in a daze. Everything was spinning. He felt blood drip on him as he tried dreading himself.
Hue glared down at the man. So she did care about him. Good. She would suffer. Hue shovedOliver into his hold and lifted his head with the knife. “Stand down Bell.”

"You need to decide now Brother" Bell grunted at Oliver "like I told you, your call, you gata make it through"

James was still down firm Bells well placed kick and Daved didn't want to axidentaly hit sam again.
Bell kept struggling just enough to keep Sam doing the same.

Sam growled to herself as she fought with her might. The only thing keeping her going was James and the idea that Bell had hurt him and could kill him. Him and David. She wouldn’t let her take any one else away. Not for a second. She bit the hand that went to grab and wrestle with her. Sam pulled and grabbed.

Oliver frowned and hissed in pain as the knife was pressed into his throat. He was at hues mercy. He couldn’t do much. His head didn’t help. The three bells yelling at him didn’t either. Did she not understand the situation.

"Oliver, I need you to make a call" Bell said nice and clear for him, she couldn't actually see him just knew he was still there. She was fighting Sam and yelped as she was bitten.

Oliver was dazed and lost as she yelled for him to make the call. Like he wasn’t fighting too? Or tried to.

Hue sliced Oliver’s cheek jerking him outof a stupor. He gasped in pain and jerked looking for the knife that was close to the wall.

Sam pinned Bell down and finally got on top of her. She pushed her weight on her.

"Oli" was all Bell said when she was Pinned, but it was two late, the decision was made. Bell had told Oliver he was her weakness and here she was Captured in her own hall. Samantha wasn't as havy as she thought she was but David helped hold Bell down.
James was still recovering from Bells kick.

Samantha held onto bell tightly grateful for David’s help. Her eyes went to James worries.”hold her down for me.. thanks.” She smiled at him and rushed to James side to check him out.

Oliver gasped as he seemed to choke a bit from the hand holding him tightly.
“Alrighty Annabell. You didn’t stand down when I told you to. So that’s some stripes and cuts for this here per.” He didn’t bother calling it Oli like she had done.

"Owww" James says to Samantha and tries to sit up.
Daved sites on Bells back with prompts her to grunt under is weight "Realy davy, what are we 5?" Then she focuses on Oliver and Hue. She sayes in hues language "Don't he didn't do anything, take me, hurt me however you want but don't hurt him please"

Samantha studied James as he laid there in pain. She held most of him up and looked for any injuries.
She gently poked and pressed parts of him to see what was okay and hurt.

“Oh I can and I will. But listen close. Otherwise I won’t hesitate to kill him.” Hue threatened. Oliver grimaced and wriggled in the grip. Hue growled at that and held him tighter. Oliver paled as the air was cut off from him. He gasped and tried getting out of the hold.

"Oliver, just relax your going to be OK o promise, you can stop fighting now just relax and let me hande this" then to hue "I'm listening but he needs to breath, im not telling you to let go in asking, begging you to relese his neck just enough to give him oxygen or he'll suffocate"
James waved Sames hands away and huged her instead.

Hue glared but did loosen his hold on the pets neck.
Oliver gasped for air as soon as it was given. He pant in pain and tried to focus. The lack of oxygen and his earlier hit to the head wasn’t helping at all.

Sam was surprised but hugged him rightly, burring her face in his shoulder.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back