• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Severed Sisters

Samantha panted as she had completed all with out complaints nor smart allic remarks. She painted as she walked over to them. It was a lot of work. She had ran far more than ten laps and scaled far more than she could count. Now they wanted her to fight? She laughed softly and nodded her head. “Okay.”
Samantha shook slightly but readied herself for some one to swing at her.
Smanabta held the stick tight and straightened up herself.

After nearly an hour of Sparring during which Bell made several notes, Bell said "Stop" she collected the Sticks and said "That is enough for today, we will continue tomorrow. Take her back to her cell Blindfolded, I need to report, then we will get yesterday's punishment out of the way" then she left with her paper.
After the soldiers got Smantha beck in her cell that whent and stood at attention infront of the torture room. After more than an hour Bell came back and said "put her in the chair then put him in position"

Samantha panted. She was tired. She was more than tired. She could barely remain on her feet but she was stubborn enough. She remained strong for them. For him.

Samantha furrowed her brow as they spoke. She wanted to lashoutat them saying they went against their words but didn’t in fear that they would make it worse. She remained silent but fel tears coming up.

Samantha winced asthey locked her down and brought Oliver’s body in.

Bell entered the room and said "You earned him 50 lashes yesterday, I didn't have them given to him then because he was in the lab so he is geting them now. You didn't earn him and today, and of today's behaviour is what we are given every day then he will not receive more. Now, let's get this over with so it can serve as the reminder it is ment to be." Then she gestured for a man holding a whip to aproch Oliver whose shirt had been left in the cell. "Began" she said after going and sitting in front of Oliver so both he and Alica could see her. She did not even flinch she whole time the whining was occurring, nor did she count outloud let alone make a sound.

Samantha couldn’t help but clench her fists as they tortured her beloved. She sat there as the tears streamed down her face. She knew if she spoke she couldn’t control what she’d say. She clenched her jaw and closed her eyes looking away. She wished what ever she was hearing wasn’t happening.
Oliver couldn’t help but make a few noises. As sad as it sounded, he was getting used to it. He just became numb to the emotions.

When it was over Bell stood and and said "Two of you stay here. The rest of you take her to her cell then you are dismissed." Then she strode around to the back of the room and grabed a metal box before returning to Oliver and kneeling in his blood. She pored a some alcohol on a cloth then wiped down Oliver's back befoer wrapping it tightly in bandages and having him brought to his cell and sitting in her spot, his blood on her dress, watching him.

Oliver remained quite out of it for the past hour or so. When ever he was neatened like that, he would tend to black out. He sat ther unsure himself.

Samantha looked to see blood on bellsclothes. She gripped the bars hard as not to scream at bel. Her eyes glanced to Oliver as he went to sleep with out talking to her again. She knew it was effecting him badly but she also worried what he thought at her not being Sage.

Bell got up and left befor bringing back food and slipping it into the cells "You have training again tomorrow" she said then left again. This time she didn't sleep in the hall but whent to her room and filled put reports befoer sleeping in her bed. The next morning she trained then brought breakfast two the two and gave it apropretly.
Bell had sam brought back to the traning room and said "Run four laps, then you are sword fighting again " and once more while Sma ran she had the gards come forward and distributed sticks.

Samantha nodded her head defeated as they commanded her to do what they wanted. Her eyes glanced to Oliver as they blinded her and took her out.

Samantha opened her eyes and looked to the track hearing bell yell her commands. She followed them not wanting Oliver to suffer anymore. He had suffered way too much.
Sam ran quickly. As fast as she could in fact and the. Stopped as she finished. She grabbed a stick and panted as she was to face some one in a sword fight. She grimaced and stood there waiting for some one to attack her.

The gards took turns Ataking her for more than an hour, sometimes two at a time than bell said "Stop" and took Samantha's stick then said "Go, again" and watched for a another hour. Then she said. "Enough, jog four laps to cool down" then to the gards "When she is done blindfold her and bring her to the irrigation room."
Bell headed to the interrogation rooms and sat in one facing the door. When Samantha arrived she said to the gard "Leave us and gard the door" then to Samantha "Your goon got try to interrogate me, any information you collect will lead to a reward. Began"

‘What?...’ she thought but didn’t say anything. She was tired, physically after all of her work outs that day, but also emotionally with Oliver. She was mentally tired of these games and this confusion.
Samantha went to sit down in one of the chairs. She didn’t want to question it in chances they’d do something to Oliver again.
“Okay. Then let’s start off easy.” She glared at the girl before her.
“What is your name? Age? Where are you from?” She started asking her some easy personal questions.

Bell sat there silently, she didn't give any information becase she had been trained not to. Soon Samantha would be trained the same way. Bell just stated at her for a while, then decided to throw Samantha a bone and said in Latin "Vos scitis nomen meum". The old her wold have smirked but Bell didn't she remained stoic. She had already done more than she normally would, then she did for the other recruits.

Samantha glared at the girl before her. “Vere.” She spoke back to her a bit more annoyed than she should’ve shown.
”you know that I hated that Latin course that our parents forced us to take. Even more so listening to it.” She clenched her hands close together and watched Bell.

She did get some sorts of information. Her friend here knew Latin, enough to speak it fluently. In the past she could barely utter it. She had grown that talent. So she was on the high class end, still to this day where education in things like that were important.
Samantha took note of how she was sitting and hiding truths away from her.
“So you’ve been here this whole time.. in one of these cells I imagine then..” she trailed off and glanced around.

Bell Desided to take pitty on the Girl, in the back of her head the nursery rhymes began to play:
Oranges and lemons,
Say the bells of St. Clement's.

You owe me three farthings,
Say the bells of St. Martin's.

When will you pay me?
Say the bells at Old Bailey.

When I grow rich,
Say the bells at Shoreditch.

When will that be?
Say the bells of Stepney.

I do not know,
Says the great bell at Bow.

Here comes a candle to light you to bed,
And here comes a chopper to chop off your head!
Chip chop chip chop the last man is dead

After a few minutes it subsided enough for her to say "Nein"

Samantha waited there before her. She waited in silence for what seemed to be forever which was only a few minutes before hearing the no before her. No what, no to the Latin classes, no to the being here in the cells?
Samantha figures it was the last one but didn’t make any more words regarding that.She stifled a sigh and gazed at her.
“Stop playing mind games.” She was always one to get straight to the point, not liking the beat around the bush game.
Samantha gazed at her old friend. “You’ve gone bonkers haven’t you... what did they even do to you Annabell?” Her facial features softened.

Bell don't answer that one she sat stone cold, but behind her stony eyes the nursery rhyme was starting agan:
Oranges and lemons,
Say the bells of St. Clement's...
Then came the Metra burned into her:
Ungehorsam wird bestraft
Schmerz ist Schwäche, Schwäche wird nicht toleriert.
Kleines Haustier
"Kleines Haustier" was her eventual reply, softly spoken, it was a memory for her.

Samantha tilted her head, showing her confusion and masked it quickly. She furrowed her eyes at the strange words in German. It was a language her brothers had been studying so she could pick up on it but speaking was differently.
She eyed her intrigued.
“oh sweet, little pet.” She commented.

Ring around the Rosy....
"Не твой, я был там домашним животным годами, потому что они не смогли тебя схватить." She said in Russian then she spoke about loud the montra repeating him her head betwen each time. "Schmerz ist Schwäche, Schwäche wird nicht toleriert.
Kleines Haustier" and she glared at her gone, she was lost in her head, pulled back to the girl that had spoken to her the other day the one who remembered.

Samanthas eyes widened as she spoke in all these different languages, even the Russian which she didn’t understand. She had never heard of that before. Her face narrowed showing some pain when she understood the German which she spoke aloud.
“no it’s not. It’s not.”

In Romanian she spoke glaring, "ei m-au torturat fără milă pentru distracția din ea, nu exista niciun scop, niciun obiect de companie nu avea de făcut cu ceea ce le plăcea. Vă veți alătura, deja ați început să vă conformați" then she stopped, freezing agan, the nursery rhymes faded. She was back, mostly, and her hate for the girl was replaced by her cereteristic numbness and lack of emotion. "Are you done?" She said.

Samantha was thrown back not just from the glare but the words she understood. ‘No..’ she thought in her head. ‘No she wasn’t, she wouldn’t..’ she gulped thinking silently for a moment.

She regained her posture as Bell spoke again.
“No we are not.” She glared. “Who took you?” She asked a simple question.

Bell didn't answer her, even if she was going to she didn't have an answer for this question, she didn't know who had taken her. She just sat and stared at the wall emotionless. There was nothing to say not that she would of she did, she had given far to much already.

Sam figures she didn’t know. She glared at the girl before her. “Okay. So you don’t know. I bet it’s the people you are working for right now.”

"Nein" bell said instantly then "they rescued me, gave me power, authority, thay saved me and brought me here, let me work with them, let me be the one to indoctrinate you becase thay though you would responded best to me. If you dont appreciate that I say the word and you get a new handler, a stranger who won't try and protect your preshuss lover" she was still staring at the wall and was emotionless in her response"

Samantha glared at her threat but kept her words cool and leveled.
“That’s exactly what they would do, break you and then come to your rescue, allowing you to praise them, worship even as your savers all the while creating a loyalty with no bonds while knowingly causing you more harm. That’s how to do it. I’ve seen it happen before with my brothers. The oldest acting like he didn’t trip my brother and rushing to his younger one.. it’s call minipulation honey.” She tilted her head and gazed at her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back