• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Severed Sisters

After Bell injected the third dose and had prepared the fourth on of the soldiers spoke up "those are soposed to be single doses of Truth drought, won't it kill her?" AnnaBell replied emotinlesly "last I cheked I was still alive" before giving the fourth dose followed by three more. After the seventh dose was injected Bell stoped and stood slightly behind Samantha just out of her line of site even if she strained and struggled. She said "now Samantha, I am going to wait for you to tell your lover boy the truth, the whole truth.
Once Samantha finaly gave in Bell said. "Now, that was going to be it. But Sam here desided to try and give threats so now I need to punish her for that." Bell then walked back to the bottle and box she brought and filed the syringe from the box with the potion. She debated about her hood and desided to put it back on before taking the syringe and approaching Oliver. "This is painsurup, it causes you to feel excruciating pain but is physically harmless" she stated before grabbing Oliver by the chin and injecting the syrup into his neck.

Samantha sat there in a daze. It was all a daze. She couldn’t see straight or think straight as the liquid ran its coarse. She didn’t want to say a word but as the woman asked, her lips spewed with words.
“I’m not sage.. that’s not my real name.” ‘What am I saying!?’ Her eyes widened as tears spilt out. “I just go by it. I like how it sounds on the top of your tongue. My real name is Samantha. I-“ her head winced as she attempted to stop but as quickly as she tried to stop, she quickly continued.
“I’m not a stable hen... I’m a lady. I am close to a dutches actually and as one of the major families of the court I can never be with one of your kind, but I like you, I love you, so I dawned this name,servant clothes and I’d come out to ride to your farm just to see you. My family doesn’t know I do this. Only my older brother.” She wincedIn pain while she tried to resist.

Samantha opened her eyes softly after a moment. She couldn’t look to him even if all she could see was his back. But he remained quiet. She hated that. She wanted to tell him but not in anyway like this.

Oliver winced as she pulled him close and injected him with it. It didn’t hurt at first but by the second second, it hit him like a crashing bullet. “Ahhhh!” He screamed in pain though he tried to hide it well.
Samanthas eyes went to him. She tried getting out of the chair. “Let him go! Let him be!!” She yelled and tugged at her restraints.
“Stop this madness!!!” She cried out.

Bell walked behind Samantha and packed up the boxes. When she got to the Doors she turned and said "Take them back to there cells, separately" and walked off. She returned to the lab and put everything away. Before going to her get paper and ink. Once she had everything she debated about hiding but desided to return to the Hallway.
Once Samantha and Oliver where in there cells she whent and sat in the shadows between the cells next to Samantha's to write her report on the incident. As she was writing she listened to Sam and Oliver, and her mind occasionally fliterd to her own years of torture. She had had had both used on her in addition to many other things, she knew how unpleasant thay where yet felt not sympathy or regret. She sat stil but not quite atone like as filled out her reports.

(How long would you say his sirum lasts? Also hers?..)

Samantha held back tears as she sat on the ground, the closest she could get to Oliver.
“Please Oliver..” the screams still rang in her ears. She wasn’t sure if they were her own or if they were his, but they wouldn’t stop in her head.
“It’s okay.. I’m here. You are not alone!” She spoke to him sweetly and called out his name. “Oliver.” He flinched at his name, at her words, which broke her even more, far more than anything ever could.
“Oliver I’m here.” Her eyes shifted to the woman writing things down. Samantha just looked back to Oliver. “It’s going to be alright. We’ll find a way. Don’t you worry.” She tried to reassure him but more so herself.

After a houer Bell rose and walked to the Lover Boys cell. She checked him over and then entered and cheked his puls. Befoer returning to her spot, while she listened she equally ignored the two lovers. Even after she finieshed she just sat there.
After several hours Bell rose and left. She whent and turned in her report then made her way to the kitchen. She grabed food for both lovers and returned to the hall. She opndd the slots at the bottom of the doors to insert the food, potatoes bread and water, plus an apple for sam. Once thay had there chow she sat back in her spot silently.

Samantha glared as the woman placed her food down near where her bed was located. She made no move towards it. She didn’t care to eat, not in a situation like this. Her eyes glanced back to Oliver who was laying on the bed, passed out still from the straight hour of pain. He had suffered a lot, and she could only imagine if it wasn’t for her he would’ve Been safe. He wouldn’t have been here. She bit her lip and looked to him heart broken. Her mind realed thinking about how he must’ve felt or what he must’ve thought as he found out her identity. She placed her elbows through the windows of the bars and leaned against her hands. She studied him and his breathing.

AnnaBell looked stayed where she was for many houers before shifting for the first time so her legs where in front of her before closing her eyes and allowing her self to dose of, sleeping with one eye open and the expression whent. Her years as a prisoner herself had made her an incredibly light sleeper. The next morning she awoke early and left to go running on the gym. She than practiced with her knives and daggers. After working out she showered then changed and got the food for the prisoners and returning to the hall, this time without her cloak. She slipped the food in and was stated again in her spot in the hall before the lovers had awoken.

Samantha has closed her eyes and managed to fall asleep. She groaned as she remained in her same position, not moving an inch. She had not touched the first meal they have given her. She left it alone, giving as much rebelión she could with out giving Oliver trouble.

Oliver has woken up. He looked to the fresh food and slowly ate it. He was hungry, and he wasn’t one to say no to food. He knew how important and rare it could be. Oliver ate his roll quietly and stared at the person who came in silently with out her cloak on. He could’ve sworn it was Sage or who ever she was now. He purses his lips thinking to himself and gazing at the girls across from him.

Bell was not a fool, she spoke clearly to Oliver "you did well yesterday, I'll let you be the one to tell her that if she doesn't you don't eather". Then she stood and walked to his cell and opened the dore slipping in and locking it behind her. She than sat in the corner she had the first day but this time she sat with her back to the wall instead of her shoulder. She looked at him and said softly "you have until Samantha awakens to ask me questions".

He looked to her mistificad and at first had no idea he could even ask her questions. He looked down to his hands and thought for a moment.
When it had been about ten seconds, which felt like hours to him, he gazed at her. “Who are you? What do you want with Sage? Why all of this? Why?” He spoke quickly trying to find answers before she woke up.

"I am AnnaBell, I doubt she told you about me but Samantha betrayed me. She allowed me to be destroyed, the orginaiation where we are saved me. They want Samantha because info her skill and influence, that want her loyalty." Bell answered her a self quiet voice. "You are our insurance, to make shure she complys and if she becomes loyal you will be her reward. " bell kept watching him her head not moving but her eyes almost dancing. Her hand was moving thow, the left hand was tapping in a pattern on her leg.

“AnnaBell?” He spoke her name as a question trying to wrap his head around all that had happened. “Who is this girl?” Oliver glanced over and looked to the girl who seemed just as innocent as he always thought. Her breathing was even and she didn’t stir that much.

“Will you really kill me if she doesn’t become loyal?” He asked her not so much worried for his sake but for Sages.

"No, you are of no use to us dead" Bell stated shorty. "You'll get used to it" she added slightly dreamily as pain flashed in her eyes and she carefully tilted her head so the scars of needle Mark's in her neck flashed then pulled up her sleeve to show him the scaring of whilst where the fought her upper arm befoer fixing herself and going still again exept for the tapping which she resumed.

Oliver was taken back as she showed him all of her scaring of needles and other such instantes. He scooted back away from her as she flashed a smile of pain. He wasn’t quite sure if he could trust her words after what he just saw. She looked mentally unstable.

Samantha groaned softly and shifted once more. It was growing in bearable her sleeping stance, but she remained there a little longer, not wanting to wake up to any reality.

Bell hurd the grown from Samantha and whispered to Oliver "make her behave" before closing her eyes and going stone still, even her hand stopped, looking once again like she was meditating. She waited like that until Samantha Awoke knowing once she did it wold be time to confront her old friend who had once been a sister to her before Sam betrayed her. She sat there and in the back of her mind a skipping rhyme was playing, he same one she had been tapping on her leg.

Olivier looked to Annabell disgusted. How could one make the other obey, behave? You could only do it out of love or fear. He glared at the girl and kept quiet while he ate the food they had given him.

Samantha stirred in her sleep, she was now awake but she didn’t open her eyes, giving her that illusion. She was tired emotionally. That syrum what ever they gave her hit her hard and she was fearful for what happened with Oliver and the pain he must’ve received.
“Sage?” She heard Oliver spoke, it was quiet almost like a whisper. She peeked her eyes opened to see him sitting over in his cell looking to her. He gave a lopsided smile which caused her to slightly. “I see you’re enjoying that roll.” She chuckled trying to find some sort of sanity in this event.

Bell cracked open her eyes and glanced at Oliver before saying "if you won't I will" then raising her voice so Samantha could hear her she said "if you don't eat your food he doesn't get any from this morning on. Every meal you skip the skips the next one. Is that clear?" In her head the skipping rhyme was geting louder and she tried to push it back. She took deep even breaths and prepared to face Samantha. At no point did it occur to her that Oliver was misunderstanding her words, she had learned to be short and concise with her language, and that silence was good.

Oliver sighed as Annabell spoke her demand to Sage. He was glad she was the one who said it. He knew she wanted him to tell her but didn’t have the heart to. He knew she would do anything for him and him for her, even if she was trying to be rebellious in her small ways. And he couldn’t ask not of her.
Samantha glared at her. “Crystal.” A small part of her was asking forgiveness from Oliver. She needed to get them out, how, she was unsure, and when as well, but she would. It would be tricky before hand as well, and not eating would help them in that case.
Samantha closed her eyes again for a moment leaning against the cage.

Bell sat still as stone for a few more minutes before she opened her eyes and stood. She slowly turned around and faced Smantha. "You should be grateful, count your blessings, you have somone here with you, somone to fight for, and you have an ending in sight" she said it in an almost monotone but behind it was near furry. She then unlocked the door and slipped out of Oliver's Cell and into the hall quickly locking the door behind her. Befoer Turing and facing Samantha once more. She shook her head for a moment to clear it befoer standing stone sill in the hall facing Sam.

Samantha furrowed her eyes at her capture. She wouldn’t say she was lucky to have him, if anything that made it worse. She wanted to protect him, she wanted something to escape to, but she would just have extra help. Tapping her foot and stood up and looked around once more, more with a level head.

Bell just stood in the hall like a stone statue waiting for Samantha to realize who she was. In her head the skipping song grew lowder:
Oranges and lemons,
Say the bells of St. Clement's.

You owe me three farthings,
Say the bells of St. Martin's.

When will you pay me?
Say the bells at Old Bailey.

When I grow rich,
Say the bells at Shoreditch.

When will that be?
Say the bells of Stepney.

I do not know,
Says the great bell at Bow.

Here comes a candle to light you to bed,
And here comes a chopper to chop off your head!
Chip chop chip chop the last man is dead.

Samantha sighed as she studied the walls. There was nothing there. She let her fingers graze it. Nothing. It was hard and nothing was going to go through it. She looked to her bed and thought of how she could use it to break through the door. But she had no idea what would be past that door. She bit her lip thinking. Her eyes then moved to the cage door and the woman next to it just standing in the hall doing nothing.
Samantha furrowed her eyes as she watched her do nothing. ‘Is she that crazy?’ She thought and gazed at her. She did look oddly familiar. Samanatha squinted.

Over and over the the rhyme played in Bells head befoer it took over. "Oranges and Clemons " she said then shook her head. Than quietly "Do you know who I am" another shake "who I was" then at normal volume "Ring around the Rosy Pocket full of Posey, ashes, ashes, we all fall down". Then she shook free and looked Samantha in the eyes and said to her "you have no idea do you?"

Samantha wanted to back up but her hold on the bars kept her there. She never was one to back down.
“I-“ she was about to make some smart Allic comment but the truth syrum was still in her system.
“I don’t know you.” She shook her head confused and concerned. Should she have known her.

Bell laughed, actually laughed, then said "you don't remember Annabell, your sweet little frend Annabell who you let die? You used to be so close, but now she's dead and it's all your fault. " she laughed again. Before saying:
"Oranges and lemons,
Say the bells of St. Clement's.

You owe me three farthings,
Say the bells of St. Martin's.

When will you pay me?
Say the bells at Old Bailey.

When I grow rich,
Say the bells at Shoreditch.

When will that be?
Say the bells of Stepney.

I do not know,
Says the great bell at Bow.

Here comes a candle to light you to bed,
And here comes a chopper to chop off your head!
Chip chop chip chop the last man is dead" and shaking her head slowly as if disappointed. "She used to be your best friend, practically your sister, now you look into the eyes of her corps and are clueless ".

Users who are viewing this thread

Back