• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Severed Sisters

When thay reached 25 and Hue had yet to scream he motiond for them to keep going, this was soposed to be a punishment, to make him regret his actions and not do it again, so fare it clearly was not having an effect.

Bell's peaceful face scrunched up like she was in pain and she said. "Not oli, not my oli, need to protect oli. I'll do anything..."

Hue winced in pain as they past 25 he groaned and moan in pain. He had been wiped before. Hue yelped in pain and felt himself groan more in pain. The pain was growing as it cut the cuts and wounds.

oliver watched for a moment and faultwred. He shook bell softly in attempt to wake her up.

James signaled for them to stop at 45 lashes. The wasnt satisfied but he needed a stipong point. And he wanted back to Samantha. He watched emotionless as the whipping whent on. Little did he know becase of this some of Annabell's reputation was rubbing off on him.

Bell woke with a started and looked around before setting when she saw Oliver.

Hue panted tears in his eyes at how sharp and tender everything was. He had lost count a long time ago. He just knew it was over 25. He laid there half past out.

Oliver pulled away as she burst upand opened her eyes. He watched her and studied. He frowned pained at how she seemed to betroubled.

As soon as the whipping was over James left to return to Samantha. He stoped on his way and cheked on Daved who was asleep. Then he whent strate to his room.

"What's wrong Oliver, are you Alright?" She felt for Olivers forhead worried herself.

Oliver looked to her worries.”you were talking in your sleep... you were saying my name...” he looked and studied her.

Samantha was found sleeping on his bed, in the same position. She was breathing smoother and steadier. She had a peaceful serine look on her face.

Bell said quietly "I dreamt someone wanted to hurt you." Then looked down. "Your so innocent and I don't want that ruined.

Jane's whent and sat on the edge of the bed and started humming and stroking Samantha's hair.

Oliver blinked back his surprise as she spoke. “You were begging them to hurt you instead.” He soundhurt.

Sam stirred as he sat and brushed her hair. She moaned waking up and slightly in pain. Her eyes opened up and she blinked back trying to focus.

"Oli, I can't feel pain any more. I'm so numb it it, it wouldn't matter. Plus it would still hurt me to see you hurt, removing the pain, I might as well take all of it". She stroked her cheek.

James just kept stroking her cheek and humming. He slipped the letter into her hand so he could read it when she was ready. She had done so well. She wold be released soon based on today.

“Don’t.” He said rather quick and harsh. He didn’t know if it was a don’t do that,or don’t because he didn’t want that emotion or a don’t say that cause it was what she would do, what sage would’ve said. He frowned and felt her hand slowly touch his face.

Samantha groaned and shifted her eyes. They found James there stroking her face and hair.
“hey...” she mumbled out and glanced to her hand.She brought her hand up to see a paper in it. She furrowed her brow curious .

"Don't what Oliver? Talk to me, tell me what's in ther" she taped his temple. "Is it sage? I know we look alike and I have a thery about that. Can you tell me about sage?"

James pointed at the paper then at Samantha then he leand down an kised her forhead then from her temple down to her cheek. He was so proud of her.

Sam opened the letter up and started reading it silently. She took in his words.
‘My room.. our room?’ Her cheeks grew red as she read his words. She looked down to the next sentence and instantly relaxed. “No damage..” she croaked out reliefs. “Nothing got damaged.” She sighed

Oliver shrunk are her touch but it was more so at her words. She wanted him to reminisceabout Sage, talk about the girl he had loved so much.”what’s your theory?..” his voice cracked as he tried to remain cold and emotionless.

"I wonder how much of sage was Samantha trying to be me? I wold have been a stable girl had my perents not gotten favor from the king, and we where young it was a game pretending to be each other maybe the guilt kept her from growing out of it. Obviously she didn't out grow the game of playing with you"

James nodded at her and signed "No damage other than scaring, you get a room if you want it can be here with me or your own, you still can't roam freely but soon. You did so good"

Samantha looked to him and held in a shudder at those words. Did so good. She was just a prize for them. She frowned and laid her head down into the pillow. She didn’t know how much longer she’s be able to stand this. She bit her lip and looked to him tired of all of it.

Her question made him freeze, he jerked away slightly at her last sentence. The out growing the game with you. It stung, it hurt him like a dagger to his heart.

Bells eyes widened at his recoiling "I'm sorry Oliver, you need me to stop talking dont you? I keep saying the wrong thing to you, I'm sorry. I'm not used to talking." She was bright pink despite being clammy and gray. She couldn't help wanting to protect him.

James petted her hair. "Sleep? Whant to stay here or go to brother? You can close everything tomarrow."

“Here...” she murmured. “Here is good. “ Samantha looked to him and shifted uncomfortable. The blood and medicine and all left her feeling like that. She sat up in the bed, she was small in his shirt.

Oliver blinked back shocked and pained. “N-no it’s fine...” he murmured. “It’s just... I don’t know..” he looked down thinking about sage. Just thinking wanted to make him smile.

"You still love her don't you? Or is it the idea you love? You loved sage?" Bell was trying to prosses what was wrong, she wanted to fix it. "I'm sorry Oli, if I knew how I'd give you sage back in a heartbeat" she put her hand on his lightly.

James signed "do you feel up to picking out a dress then talking a bath or do you want to wait until tomarow?" He asked her gently putting an arm around her to suort her.

Oliver allowed her to place her hand on his. “I do... I did...” he bit his lip. “I really liked her.. I miss her.” He looked down his gaze wavering.

Samantha gazed at him tired but smiled. “Yeah.. that’s be great.” She smiles and groaned pushing herself up and towards the side of her bed.

Bell looked at Oliver and said quietly and sadly "I know you do but Sage wasn't...she isnt real Oli, the best I can give you is Samantha. Do you want Samantha?" She was trying to think but she suspected she was delirious with Illness.

James stood and picked Samantha up then he cared her out the door and to a storage room then he set her down and sighed. "These two chests have female clothing, you can pick something." While she did he grabed slave and a fool of bandages. When she had pickd cloths he led her to a room with a series of baths and let her sit on the edge of once while he filled and warmed one for her. Then he left after signing "Here is slave and bandages I'll help when your done of you want" then he left to gard the room.

Oliver closed his eyes tightly as she said so. A tear dropped from his eyes. “I know... I know she isn’t..” he flinched hoping that she actually was real.

Samantha shook her head. “I’m good.. I’m fine. I just want a bath. You can figure that out.” She pushes herself up and made her way towards the tub.

Bell wiped the tear away from Oliver's eyes then she said "Tell me what I can do Oliver, I can't read your mind tell me what I can do what i can give you anything just tell me" she was getting realy pail from the exitmet.

James was guarding Samantha as he bathed.

Samantha sighed and laid in the tub peacefully. She sighed and relaxed in the tub. She watched the water and looked to her scars. She frowned and pushed herself up ready to change. She yawned and wrapped herself up in a towel.

“I don’t know...” Oliver said softly. He felt his lip quiver. “I want her back... I want my old life back.”

"Oh, oli. We both know that even if I could let you go nothing is ever going to be the same. I'm sorry, if I could turn back the clock I'd just take Samantha, let you keep sage. I'm sorry Oli... do you want frosting? I think frosting is soposed to help..." Bell was trying but her world was spinning and he kised her eyes so as to not be sick. Her gray complexion was turning slightly green.

Oliver nodded his eyes closed unable to think straight. “It’s okay... it’s okay.” He laughed full of pain and sniffled. He rubbed his eyes and sighed. He gulped and opened them slowly.

Samantha walked back into the room where James was. She had a towel covering her.

James sighed "do you want help with bandages?" He had left them on top of her fresh clothes in the bathing room.

Bells hand shod up to Oliver's firearm and she squeezed. "Oli, the room is spinning. Why is it spinning?" Her eyes opend but they where unfocused. "I'm sorry oli, your crying over a letter and I'm a puppy hiding under a bed"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back