• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Severed Sisters

Samantha nodded her head after a moment of embarrassment. “Yes please... it hurts to stretch it myself.” She gazed with pink cheeks.

Oliver looked to the girl before him shocked. He looked worried as he gazed at her. “Doctor?!” He grew conserved and yelled for help. “DOCTOR!!” He watched as she turned a sickly green color and spun slightly.

James noded and led her back to the room then he sighed "you do your front and I'll do the back then wrap you, I don't have to look to do that." The he had her turn is back to him and he took some of the slave on his fingers before handing her the jar. He gently rubbed it on her then when she was done her wrapped her whole torso in bandages then taped her sholder to say done. He then trained his back to her to give her privacy.

Bell was still clutching his arm but her grip was weakening. He looked at him unseeing and said "Oli..." and blinked slowly. The doctor came and said "What happened? What did you do?" Accusingly at Oliver then tried to get Annabells attention but she had chosen to focus on Oliver and was puting up defenses out of fear.

Samantha nodded and gasped as the cold hit her back. She winced as she did her front and bandages them as tight as she could. She covered herself and pulled on the shirt he had given of her that was his. She turned around when she felt his tap.
“Hey bell? You okay?? What’s wrong.. you look green, what were you doing, thinking?” He asked her and looked worried as the doctor worked his magic.

"As cute as you look in my shirt Samantha, wouldn't you prefer the dress you picked out?" James sighed to her confused.

Bell didn't speek as the doctor was so close she just kept her eyes on Oliver. She was frozen, not moving, she hoped Oliver would figure it out. Wold realise she was scared.

Samantha looked to him pink in her cheeks. She hadn’t picked out a dress, so she hadn’t an idea what he was saying.
“I - I didn’t pick out a dress.” She looked to him and tilted er head.

“bell calm down..” he muttered and looked to her. He looked to her afraid and squeezed her arm andhands. “Hey...Bell look at me.. please..” he shook her trying to get her to move and act.

Bell looked at Oliver and said quietly and sadly "I know you do but Sage wasn't...she isnt real Oli, the best I can give you is Samantha. Do you want Samantha?" She was trying to think but she suspected she was delirious with Illness.

James stood and picked Samantha up then he cared her out the door and to a storage room then he set her down and sighed. "These two chests have female clothing, you can pick something." While she did he grabed slave and a fool of bandages. When she had pickd cloths he led her to a room with a series of baths and let her sit on the edge of once while he filled and warmed one for her. Then he left after signing "Here is slave and bandages I'll help when your done of you want" then he left to gard the room.

Bell whent from staring into his eyes to tightly squeezing hers. When he shook her she tensed up slipping deeper into her fear, he knew it was Oliver and she was reaching for him. Slowly she queued his arm with her hand the was still holding it.

Oliver stopped his shaking when he notice it grew worse. “Bell...” he spoke softly trying to get to her. “Hey it’s just me.. it’s Oliver.” He tilted his head looking at her.

Samantha blushes as he asked her. “It’s okay.. this is a little more comfortable..” she didn’t want to say she didn’t change because it hurt to much to raise her arms and pull the straps and strings over her. It was easier to slip into a shirt or button it up.

Bell slowly nodded then she wisperd so low he could barely here it and the doctor wouldn't hear anything "safe?".

James noded, blushing slightly and held up a finger then he left and came back with pants in about her size. Once she had them on he signed "May I kiss you?" Still blushing.

Oliver nodded his head. “Yes.. safe.” He didn’t say anything more to that but just held onto her.

Samantha sighed comfortable in these pants. She didn’t know where he got them but she loved them. She looked to his hands unsure. She didn’t know what he signed but she had a feeling. She blushed and asked him,”what?” She played innocent.

Bell held Oliver waiting for it to pass. "Promise?" She asked on the same voice. She still couldn't see right and her body ached even more.

James blushed even harder and signed "May I please kiss you Samantha?"

Oliver nodded slowly and gave a soft reassuring smile knowing it would help her. “Yes I promise. It’s safe...” he spoke softly though he has no idea what was happening with her.

Samantha gazed at him. ‘What a gentleman...’ she thought to herself and blushed a bright red, not redder than his own. ‘What does this,’ she signed kiss, ‘’ mean?” She asked and gulped as he grew closer to herself.

"Oli, what's happening?" Bell asked. The doctor said "What have you been doing? She is dehydrated and she is clearly exited. You said you wanted to take care of her but all you've done is make it worse. Your lucky she clearly likes you for some reason and wants to keep you." Then he walked away muttering about how worthless and useless Oliver was. Bell hits none of it however becase him her world she was still locked on Oliver and in her head thow she was surfacing.

"May I show you and you can stop me if you dont like it?" James asked Samantha.

“I-“ Sam went to say but cut herself off. “Yes.” She gave the simple sign to him, the nod of her hand. She stood there in some pants and in his shirt.

Oliver flinched at the doctors words. He was trying his best he thought she was okay water wise and was trying to get her to eat. He looked to the doctor as he walked away, hearing all he said and feeling those words hit his core. His eyes glanced to her once more.

Bell started shaking now the doctor was gone and he was clutching to Oliver then she started singing softly to herself to calm herself
"Oranges and lemons,
Say the bells of St. Clement's.
You owe me three farthings,
Say the bells of St. Martin's.
When will you pay me?
Say the bells at Old Bailey..."
This was where the singing and the nursery rhymes came from, it was her way of coping and trying to stay sane.

James Steped up to Samantha and gently lifted her chin then he kised her softly trying to be sweet.

Samantha watched as he towered over her. His shadow covering her blush. She watched and didn’t stop him as he leaned in closer to her face. Once their lips connected she closed her eyes, loving the warmth on her lips.

Oliver rubbed her arms slowly trying his best to calm her down. He started to sing slowly with her, trying to help her. His voice was like none other.
“Oranges and lemons,
Say the bells of St. Clement's.
You owe me three farthings,
Say the bells of St. Martin's.” He soothed her.

When Samantha didn't stop him James continued to kiss her then let it melt and layed his forhed gently on hers leting her make the next move.

Bell stood singing and listed to Oliver's voice her eyes stated to water and and wisperd "fur blanket, soft rug, and gentle fire" she was telling him she felt safe. That was how Oliver made her feel most of the time. Then she said "Hurts and spins but ok, fur blanket, soft rug, and gentle fire" she was still whispering to him. But her body was relaxing thow she was shaking.

It didn’t take her long to kiss him back in the kiss. She had to lean up and kiss him, pushing herself up a bit to push the kiss into him, pushing her lips into his own. Her smile slipped into the kiss.

Oliver smiles as it started working. When she stopped he did as well, he didn’t really know that song so he sang a familiar one, one close to his heart.
His eyes started to tear up as he imagined some of the days he sang this softly to Sage and to his sisters. He looked to Bell and gently laid her down as he sang.

James leand down into Samantha's kiss, t
he moved his hand to cup her cheek insted of holding her chin. And he continued to kiss her not wanting to break away or let the moment end.

Bell fell asleep still clinging to Oliver she faintly herd the world's 'I love you' and thay confused her but she was two out of it to dwell, she knew oliver loved sage but she didn't realy remember what love was only what it looked like. She was soon lost to blissfully dreamless sleep.

Samantha smiles as she felt his hand move to her cheek. She deepened the kiss and pulled away slightly to breath, keeping her forehead on his.

Oliver sighed as the girl finally fell asleep. With her eyes closed she did look like Sage. He looked to her with tears in his eyes. “I love you....” he sang with the sad tune thinking of the girl he used to know and sighed, moving his head away. He left her side and called for the doctor. Maybe he coulddo something now while she was out of it, or tell him what had happened.

James smild down at Samantha And even thought she wouldn't see it he sighed 'beautiful' with his free hand. Then he brought her hand to his lips and kised it.

Bell let out a noise when Oliver slipped from her grasp.
"What to you want? You haven't managed to mess anything else up since I left have you?" Said the doctor to Oliver

Oliver meekly looked to the doctor. “ no... she is asleep now. I got her to calm down and she is sleeping at the moment...” he rubbed the back of his neck. “It be a good moment to check on her.. I don’t know what was happening. What was happening?” He asked the doctor.

Samantha opened her eyes when he kissed her hand. If anything that causes her to blush more. She stared up at him.

"Goodness knows why she keeps you. I alredy told you boy, she's dehydrated and she got overwhelmed by whatever you where doing earlier. I though you where all set on taking care of her so I left you alone but clearly that was a mistake. One that will problem have sever consequences when she recovers" the doctor told Oliver

James looked at Samantha and smiled. He sighed "Beautiful" again than he Steped back and sighned "Are you hungry? Where do you want to go?"

Oliver gulped at his message. “No, no it’s fine.. it’s just I didn’t know if it was something else.. that’s it...” he didn’t want her to get in trouble, or himself to do the same. He quickly ran off to grab some water and be by her side.

Samantha flushed as she kept her other thoughts and feelings away. She wanted to stay in his embrace, his kiss but he didn’t.
“no not really..” she spoke softly to the food bit. “I think I’ll just stay here..” she gave him a half smile and walked away from him.

James whent and have Samantha another kiss then sighed to her "You can't stay here, do you want to go the the hall to see your brother, to my room, or to a room for yourself? Or we can go to the kichen and get food" this was. Bathing room and there where other people who needed it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back